[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with Feminism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: No_colonies_blank_world_map (4).png (45KB, 1357x617px) Image search: [Google]
No_colonies_blank_world_map (4).png
45KB, 1357x617px
It's not just needed in the Middle east, but Western nations still.

feminism exists in the west because of double standards. There's literally nothing wrong with western women participating in feminism when all they want to do is have equal treatment.

Women may have the same voting and working rights, but girls are still told to ''be women, be housewife'', while the boys are told that they're going to be the president, an engineer, and a football star rock musician.

Feminism fights against the ''HAHAHA YOU CANT DO THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN'' type of people.
Feminism also fights for men too. Men are forced to be ''macho'' and ''alpha''. Which can make them insecure and feel out of place if they aren't.

A gender equal society is for the better. Places like Iceland, and Norway are good at this.
>>
>>134532522
>but girls are still told to ''be women, be housewife'', while the boys are told that they're going to be the president, an engineer, and a football star rock musician.
1) Thats a lie, girls are told they can be whatever they want to be
2) You want us to stop telling girls they should be women? Cause we also tell boys they should be men, as we should.

>Feminism also fights for men too. Men are forced to be ''macho'' and ''alpha''.
Thats the worst thing you can tell men. Men are not better off being beta or submissive. Also women are sexually attracted to alpha men the most (50 Shades of Grey)
>>
lol Megalia
>>
>>134532820
>women are sexually attracted to

Do You Mean: height x money
>>
>1) Thats a lie, girls are told they can be whatever they want to be
ok......although you force pink toys and things in their faces on day one

>2) You want us to stop telling girls they should be women? Cause we also tell boys they should be men, as we should.
Boys and girls should grow up who they want to be, and whatever they want identify as. Don't force boys and girls to fit in patriarchal categories. Forcing a boy yo be ''boyish'' will make him worry is he isn't ''alpha'' enough.

>Thats the worst thing you can tell men. Men are not better off being beta or submissive. Also women are sexually attracted to alpha men the most (50 Shades of Grey)
Women like sensitive, shy, and introverted guys. This is why feminist men (nor nu-males as you call them) get women. They're slightly more submissive and they LISTEN to women.

More men like this is a less violent world.
>>
>>134532522
Fuck off
>>
>>134532918
Ok, south korea is a bit far.

But what is wrong with showing a bit of anarchy?

South Korea and that messed up thing aside, there's nothing wrong with women giving a fuck you to the status quo. I thought /pol/ was anti-establishment?

Have you heard of FAMEN? they hate muslims too
>>
>>134533020
elliot dumbfuckers
>>
>>134533345
But what is wrong with showing a bit of anarchy?
>lets ignore rules to prove a point

I hope you end up in the gulags with those lesbian singers
>>
File: download.png (991B, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
991B, 97x97px
>>134533228
>>
>>134533228
You seem like a very sheltered person who has not really experienced life
>>
Women should act like women and men like men. I'm tired of seeing obese whales with dyed hair and skinnyfat nu-males.
Sage
>>
>>134533405
Man, screw you and lighten up. Good on women if they want to give a fuck you. Do you like status quo? You jerk off to 1984 or something?

No wonder you have a hard on for gulags.
>>
>>134533725
> Do you like status quo?

No! I want to buy unflavoured ice-cream. Vanilla is too spicy.
>>
>>134533553
no, people should act like who they want as long as it doesn't harm another

fuck your Orwellian tier ''gender roles'' If im honest
>>
>>134532522
>Feminism fights against the ''HAHAHA YOU CANT DO THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN'' type of people.
I agree, we need to unite and keep fighting. I went to Stockholm last week, and in Gamla Stan (old Town) there was zero statues picturing women riding on horses. This is why we need more feminism
>>
>>134533819
slippery slope!

>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature
>>
>>134533819
Are you stupid? The world as we know it had societies that were based on gender roles and that is why they thrived.
I'm not saying women should not have jobs or the right to vote,but they should have the right principles of a female and do what's best for her country and people,therefore serving the role of a mother in a family.
You people want to destroy these principles and "free" everyone of living a normal lifestyle,instead choosing one without morals,where they consume ever piece of cancerous media,do drugs,mutilate their skin and destroy their genitals and mind.
>>
>>134532522
>Feminism fights against the ''HAHAHA YOU CANT DO THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN'' type of people.

Why you care so much about other people say? Nobody is stoping womens from becoming what they want.
>Feminism also fights for men too. Men are forced to be ''macho'' and ''alpha''. Which can make them insecure and feel out of place if they aren't.
Thanks for killing your bloodline.
>A gender equal society is for the better. Places like Iceland, and Norway are good at this.
When i see a army with 50% of womens i will believe this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.