[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you cannot understand the perfection and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hellfire awaits.png (3KB, 274x88px) Image search: [Google]
hellfire awaits.png
3KB, 274x88px
Daily reminder that you cannot understand the perfection and logic of the christian God of the bible, the one true God of the universe and beyond.

He WILL throw you into the lake of fire for all eternity just because you dont believe in Him by His name, Jesus.
Do you not realize that he doesnt give a shit? At one point he flooded the entire earth and killed everyone on it.
HE. DONT. GIVE. A. FUCK.

You WILL die and you WILL suffer for all eternity if you do not believe in Jesus Christ, risen from the grave.

"oh b-b-but that's so uncool and unfair! I prefer God X or God Y and Z"

Yeah buddy, unfortunately for you this isn't a wishfest. We only have this one God and he likes to fuck shit up and play with us. He literally makes bargains with Satan and lets his people get fucked up just to see how you will react.

You ought to tremble and be scared to death of Him, the bible tells you that. No, you cannot rely on anybody or anything else.
God is all you have and you better believe it because the alternative is absolutely horrifying. Because according to his rules, everyone who has ever committed the tiniest sin will all burn in hell forever.

However there is good news, which is the gospel. All you have to do is to believe in Jesus Christ, your God. That will save you from this fate.
Do it now before it's too late, God can and will kill you at any time for any reason. You think he's playing around? People are born every day with horrible diseases and deformities. He does. not. give. a. shit.
You WILL die and you WILL suffer if you do not come to Christ.
This might be the last warning you will ever receive, tread carefully my friend. I'm just trying to help you, I cant save you. Nobody can, not even your faith because guess what: That faith has to come from God too. That's in the bible. EVERYTHING comes from God. You better throw yourself on the ground right now and beg that he gives you the faith that you require to dodge hell.
>>
File: fdF58mv_d.jpg (58KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
fdF58mv_d.jpg
58KB, 640x483px
>>134532164
There is nothing after death
>>
>>134532344

Alright buddy, have a good trip
>>
>>134532164
That's nice. Let me know when you learn the difference between an assertion and a fact.
>>
File: 1496572824790.jpg (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496572824790.jpg
379KB, 1920x1080px
>>134532443
With no brain I dont need to worry about a hell in the afterlife, pain after all is nothing but a state of the brain, experience is a state of the brain, with no brain I dont need to fear pain or hope for pleasure, there is no such thing as a soul that can have experiences, all experiences come from the body, I am a body and soul is nothing but a name for something in the body. I had no experience from before my body appeared, I should not expect to have experience after my body dissapears
>>
>>134532524

You go ahead and be smug all you want

Proverbs 19:29
"Condemnation is ready for scoffers,
and beating for the backs of fools."
>>
>>134532829

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+3%3A5-6&version=KJV
>>
>>134532909
It's not smugness, it's stating that your assertions are without evidence.

Quoting man-made scripture and thinking that is somehow evidence is fallacious and pathetic. Grow up.
>>
>>134532972
I understand what you mean, also understand that I will not believe in a god just because an old book tells me to stop thinking critically
>>
>>134533096

Then you will go to hell. Any last words?
>>
>>134532164
Honestly Judaism makes much more sense
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.