[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ain't that the truth!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: ifI4445.png (732KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
ifI4445.png
732KB, 640x920px
Ain't that the truth!
>>
not really. no
>>
>>134531667
Yeah you lazy degenerate!
Go and work your ass off to make my life easy as I fuck other man behind your back!
>>
*sighs*
>>
File: gr8_b8_m8.jpg (32KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
gr8_b8_m8.jpg
32KB, 540x527px
>>134531667
>>
>>134531842
Other men* voi kulmikas vittusaatana
>>
>>134531667
Somebody's tax money needs to pay for my birth control!
>>
>>134531667
Muricans can go to nevada to buy sex legally.
>>
>>134531667
Imagine if the government took away women's sex in the same way they take men's money
>>
I think the reason these men are dropping out of society is because that society is no longer serving their interests but rather actively campaigning against them.
>>
>>134531667
I'm not entitled to a woman but she's entitled to my tax money?
Yeah, that makes sense.
>>
File: 1468148621468.jpg (34KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1468148621468.jpg
34KB, 500x464px
>>134531667
>>
>>134531667
sounds like a good trade off
>>
No. I'll contribute exactly nothing, and there isn't a thing you will ever be able to do about it.

It's way too easy to leech. Only lifelong cucks are still working at this point.
>>
>>134531667

uhhh no. why work for the future when there isn't one?
>>
>>134531667
Yeah pay taxes to support my government cheques while I live as a single mother and fuck Tyrone goy-guys
>>
>>134531667
man can seed many woman. woman can only birth so many babies. i don't see the problem even if 50% of men dropped out.
the problem is women not having babies.
>>
>>134531667
*glares*

ummmm.... Manchild shame much? Ugh this is just another symptom of the shaming society we live in, literally cant even right now ugh.
>>
>>134532351
>fatherless children for half of society and you don't have a problem
>flag
Checks out
>>
File: 3qKs42T.jpg (54KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
3qKs42T.jpg
54KB, 640x627px
>>134531667
don't tell me how to live my life.
>>
>>134532487
how do you think north america got populated, with white people?
>>
>>134531890
Finland almost can into Engrish.
>>
>>134532612
Lmao what. Jesus Christ meme flags are fucking retarded and everyone who uses them
>>
>>134531667
You aren't entitled to my labour.
>>
i'm tired of this "entitled" meme

apparantly even wanting something means you're saying you're "entitled" to it

maybe it's woman logic? do they just assume wanting something is the same as demanding it?

nobodies saying they want to bash a woman on the head and drag her into a cave. they're saying that want women to want them. obviously they know they can't demand this and that it's not going to happen.

and hey, maybe as a woman that doesn't want betas, you want betas to at least work. well, nobody is entitled to anyone elses time or attention, i agree, so do the work yourself ladies. nobody is entitled to any mans labour.
>>
/pol/ is being SPAMMED with these worthless threads.

sage
>>
>>134532661
I did my tryest men
>>
>>134532039
Think about it, as a man you are likely to be a net contributor in terms of tax for 45 years of your life minimum. Women, on the other hand, contribute less than 50% of tax (as a group) that men do and will be a net drain for all but 15 years of their life despite living longer than men.

Tax in western nations is categorically a wealth redistribution scheme to take money from the hands of men to pay for the services women choose.

Since women were given the right to vote hasn't government seen around a 75% increase in size and absolutely insane increases in social spending.

The fact is that if you spend your whole life poor in the west then you deserve to be poor and I should have the right to execute you in the streets for stealing from me.
>>
>>134531667
>pol has changed my outlook probably for good
I know a lot of this place is a total shithole, but there's some good discussion here. That being said, the people that post on that app are so unbelievably normified it's unreal. You can tell these people haven't the slightest form of any opinion they themself have formed. Fuck normies
>>
>>134532246
this
>>
File: 102348084322.png (189KB, 1199x615px) Image search: [Google]
102348084322.png
189KB, 1199x615px
>>134531667
Marry and get divorced raped, then marry for a second and third time or even more if you can.

Each time ensure you work hard to grow enough wealth and spend it on woowing your next wife with expensive (((diamond engagement rings))) and showy weddings..otherwise (((women))) won't be interested in you…

your wives need to reap your wealth every time so that they can spend it on crappy materialistic bullshit that = $$$$$ for (((us))). This is an (((economic miracle))) where one dumb goyim can now be 2 and 3 or even more times, more productive for (((us))) than his ansectors were. Don't be a social misfit goyim, get married, repeatedly if you can and be a (((man)))
>>
Women are niggers. They do not understand that just because something exists does not mean it will continue to exist. They expect men to work to sustain something they want to exist but lack the ability or desire to make exist themselves. When men say "okay but pay me in sex" they decided to say no. So now men refuse to work for free and women are getting upset that their free ride is ending and they don't know how to drive.
>>
>>134531667
How sad when women delude themselves to find blame in the man, instead of not realizing that they are the reason why the man gives up on them.
>>
>contributing to a failed society that gives nothing back
>not sitting back and enjoying the show as women and beta drones burn it to the ground

Society was created by men to protect their families. The entire concept of society revolves around men working together to protect their women and children. Women's liberation is effectively a death sentence for any society as it guarantees that the basic male needs that formed society in the first place will not be met. Things such as marriage that guaranteed the majority of men a wife and children will become corrupted and fail. Women's vanity and childlike minds will destroy the balance of society until the majority of men's needs are not being met, at which point men will simply lose interest in society and drop out. Waiting for the inevitable collapse so the corrupted society can be replaced by a new and functional one.
>>
>>134531864
Nope.
>>
File: civilization and marriage.jpg (917KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
civilization and marriage.jpg
917KB, 2405x917px
>>134531667
not an argument
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.