[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white men killing themselves, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 4.png (56KB, 800x315px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
56KB, 800x315px
Why are white men killing themselves, /pol/?
>>
>>134529285
Jewish corruption of western values leaves many with nothing to live for. MGTOW and male dropouts aren't the cause, but the effect.
Since western society is becoming less and less religious, it needs nationalist movements to bring people together.
>>
>>134529285
because I don't like living in this world, nothingness or whatever may come is probably better than this emptiness and constant monotony.

When you realize that all the form of entertainment are the same, that the drugs don't do anything but making it worse, that your only purpose in life is fucking and breeding, that no matter how much money you have you will never change anything.

What's the point?
>>
this is what happens when you take the most opressed group and treat them like they are the opressors
>>
>>134529574
You're not white, this doesn't apply to you pasta eater.
>>
Its always been that way.
>>
>>134529285
White men have the most stress and least sympathy/support groups. It all starts to pile up at middle-age. Pretty simple really.
>>
>>134529285
I dunno only about half the Facebook posts I see are about how awful and violent I am
>>
File: legwan.png (29KB, 636x445px) Image search: [Google]
legwan.png
29KB, 636x445px
Because people went away from religion. Without higher purpose life is meaningless and its better to off yourself.
Of course its not just about faith, if you commit suicide you probably go to lower realms after death no matter what you believe in.
>>
>>134529285
I dont know man.. i am white cosidering the light skin stardards but far right murricans would say I am not white because they do not even remember their ancestry anymore so Idgaf about murricucks offin themselves.
>>
>>134529285
whats the point
>>
It's an after affect of the death of the west

Minoritys and Jews cheer when they read these statistics
>>
File: 1485780099503.jpg (253KB, 1000x812px) Image search: [Google]
1485780099503.jpg
253KB, 1000x812px
>>134532070
I'd say pretty much this.
>>
>>134529285
I've thought about it but then I keep changing my mind. The joy that knowing that my mere existence pisses off a load of SJW fuckwits turns those grey skies blue.
>>
Only liberals kill themselves.
>>
>>134529285
The white man's burden.
>>
Grand Hotel Abyss’ which I described in connection with my critique of Schopenhauer as ‘a beautiful hotel, equipped with every comfort, on the edge of an abyss, of nothingness, of absurdity. And the daily contemplation of the abyss between excellent meals or artistic entertainments, can only heighten the enjoyment of the subtle comforts offered.’
>>
>>134529285
Because they make shit music
>>
Niggers are too stupid to be depressed 2bh
>>
File: 1500238399399.jpg (76KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1500238399399.jpg
76KB, 500x381px
>>134529285
Terrible mothers and usually two terrible parents, being surrounded by Niggers and retards is tough.
>>
>>134529285
>Why are white men killing themselves, /pol/?
Because due to feminism men are expected to hold their historic responsibilities minus the attendant perks
>>
>>134533201
Bullshit. It's weak fathers that didn't groom their sons combined with the ease of social withdrawal due to the internet and video games. It was easy for me to stay home every weekend playing xbox in high school. Now I don't know how to talk to people and the loneliness has become crushing.
>>
>>134535557
I can relate. It's quite sad and tragic, looking back on most of it, constantly thinking "what if".
>>
>>134536163
Yeah, especially with small stuff that happened in childhood which could've changed everything. I've read your boy Spinoza though so I know that things can't be any other way than they are which is reassuring and spares me from nagging regret. I just hope I don't have to live this life again
>>
>>134536625
True, no use getting hung up on things of the past, hard to stop thinking about it sometimes though. Like you said, minor tweaks here and there could've made all the difference in the world. I've always been a little socially retarded, but if it wasn't so easy to retreat I might've been able to step up my game, who knows. Anyway, godspeed to you USbro, hope for our sake things work out.
>>
>>134535557
Man I wish I had a dad but I guess it's his fault and only his fault that I went with mom. Hope he kills himself.
>>
>>134529285

Because the power-process is interrupted at the same time as social safety nets are withdrawn. This now holds for all men regardless of age but the older ones would have the hardest time to adapt.

Every day I'm very grateful that I'm a psychoticistic asocial arsehole with delusions of grandeur and the confidence of a narcissist. I honestly don't know how other guys manage to survive at all. I've seen too many break down, even those who seemed to be "on the right path" (engineering/professional degrees etc.)

Way, way too many dropouts. Way, way too many cases of major depression after getting into "good" employment.
>>
File: nnLhWSg.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
nnLhWSg.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>134538517
> I'm a psychoticistic asocial arsehole with delusions of grandeur and the confidence of a narcissist
>>
>>134535557
I thought grooming kids was illegal?
>>
>>134532070
Why though? Is it because of the Jews? Or is it the niggers, chinks, or spics?
>>
>>134529574
To give yourself a point and reason to exist. It's that simple.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.