[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay double standards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: happt faggots.png (133KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
happt faggots.png
133KB, 400x210px
How can people possibly argue that homosexuality is not a mental illness? From an evolutionary perspective, the whole point of sexual attraction is to have a natural urge to have sex with the opposite sex so that you reproduce. Anything other than that is a natural aberration.

So many people accept other mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, schizophrenia. There's a whole god damned campaign ffs with a slogan "it's okay to not be okay". Why can't they also accept homosexuality as a mental illness?

But sure, there's that logic, we live in a free society, you can't help who you fall in love with, why should anyone stand in the way of two consenting adults doing what they want with whoever they love. This logic also applies to incest. Why is incest so frowned upon, but homosexuality is okay?

And then there's people who say you shouldn't discriminate against homos because you can't choose your sexuality. But then why is it okay when people discriminate against paedophiles (ones that never actually touch kids) but not against regular gays? So fucking hypocritical.

Good to get this off my chest, thanks for reading. I just can't stand the level of faggotry and degeneracy celebrated in modern society, and the way that people who point out the obvious are made into pariahs, lose all their friends and possibly their jobs. Will people ever figure this out?
>>
File: gays are maggots.png (363KB, 553x430px) Image search: [Google]
gays are maggots.png
363KB, 553x430px
>>134521116
>>
>>134521116
bump
>>
If people keep their love lives private and don't do anything outrageous in public (holding hands and shit is fine unless you're an autistic prude) who gives a fuck who you legally stick your dick into? Camp gays are fucking annoying, but many keep to themselves and why not leave them to it
>>
Touching kids is wrong due to their mental develop, but if two consenting adults want to do shit who cares. Incest is adaptively avoided due to the long term generational defects, but I remember reading that homosexuality is usually in the fourth child, implying an evolutionary benefit preventing inter family competition for mates
>>
>>134521116
You're a fucking idiot.

There is no "point" to biology.

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness. It causes no harm. The idea that biology "intends" anything, at all, is fallacious.
>>
>>134523765
>t. faggot
>>
>>134523857
>I don't need facts
>I have green text!
>>
>>134523894
>t. faggot
>>
>>134523765
>evolve certain systems, organs, cells and behaviors to be more efficient at reproduction and prolong survival of young for better survival of species
>biology didn't intend anything
>>
>>134523951
> t.leaf
>>
>>134523765
It causes plenty of harm. 5% of the male population of whites is fucking eachother in the asshole while we get over run by gooks, mudslimes and poos.
>>
>>134521116
>How can people possibly argue that homosexuality is not a mental illness?
Because it does not meet the criteria of a mental illness.

Cry more.
>>
The world is upside down. What is wrong is celebrated and what is right is attacked.
>>
>>134524017
Can you not see how fucking retarded you are?

For biology to intend anything it must be capable of intent. Please explain to me exactly how biology is capable of intent, seeing as biology does not exist except as a word to describe a field of study.
>>
>>134524017
Of course there wasn't any intention, only survival rates for more effective gene continuators. Mother Nature is cruel, harsh and blind and only relative selection pressures caused genetic difference. There was no 'guiding force' for advanced multicellular organisms
>>
File: 1476324375931.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
1476324375931.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>134523228
I agree with this but op does have a point. Isn't it hypocritical to give even the "conservative" gays a pass when all the other groups exhibiting similar behavior get a fail?

It's like that long bit about why women shouldn't have the right to vote or the right to work; I grew up with all that equality shit so I want to agree with it but the cold hard math shows why that's a bad idea. Pic related
>>
>>134521116
Sorry OP I clicked your thread because it said gay double.

There's nothing gay in here

Not even an oral foreskin massage
>>
>>134524100
And I'm sure you're furthering the white race with your body pillow
>>
>>134524126
Idk mate a mental illness causes disorder in your life, no? My token gay black friend jumps at the chance to fuck any guy who isn't black and he constantly whines about how he never gets any and how everybody is racist. It's negatively impacting his life quite quite a bit.
>>
>>134521116
I just don't understand why people care what's happening in my bedroom. I don't like playing life on hard-mode, it sucks. I'd rather be normal.

If there was a pill to fix me I'd take it, but the only options are to off myself or some form of chemical/physical castration and that doesn't sound like fun... also without me playing you now have more girls to reject you.
>>
>>134524323
You can look up the definition of a mental illness that is used to assess the inclusion of specific behaviour patterns as mental illnesses in the DSM and apply your own logic to it.

Remember: for it to be a mental illness the distress must be caused by the condition itself, and not as a result of societal reaction to the condition.
>>
File: GAY ADOPTION GERMANY YES.jpg (518KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GAY ADOPTION GERMANY YES.jpg
518KB, 2000x1000px
>>134521116
>Gay double standards
>>
>>134521116
You're looking at biology and evolution from a individualistic point of view. That's your mistake. By your logic worker ants are useless. However it's perfectly possible and viable for even a majority of animals/people within a species to not reproduce. If they provide services to the community in other ways that is.

That's why the more prevaling scientic explanation for all this is the Gay Uncle theory.
>>
>>134524231
That's like saying it isn't intentional that babby comes out of vagina. I understand what you're trying to say but at the very least it would fit the criteria for disorder since it is against the ordered majority.

>>134524240
And yet it started somewhere and it's chugging along pretty decently. Point taken but see above.
>>
File: mental illness.png (1MB, 1080x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mental illness.png
1MB, 1080x1500px
>>134521116
>Gay double standards

+1
>>
>>134524321
I already have two children faggot. My semen has fertilized eggs and fulfilled it's purpose. All yours does is get farted out of some faggots busted asshole.
>>
>>134524510
>That's like saying it isn't intentional that babby comes out of vagina.
I agree with that too.

>I understand what you're trying to say but at the very least it would fit the criteria for disorder since it is against the ordered majority.
That is not the criteria of a mental illness.
>>
>>134524433
Fair enough, but does semantics change the result? Like I said here
>>134524247 ignoring the "it should be a mental illness" part, isn't our view of it still hypocritical? Maybe I'm failing logic since it's 3AM burger time
>>
File: cunt.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
>>134521116
I KNOW ITS FUCKING FUCKED. THE WHOLE POINT OF YOUR LIFE IS BREEDING. THATS IT, THATS ALL THAT THERE IS, HAVING FUCKING KIDS AND GAY PEOPLE FAIL THEIR ONE TRUE MEANING FUCKING KILL THEM ALL, FAILURES OF THE HUMAN RACE.
>>
>>134524592
Can't trust a dude with that ID.
>>
>>134524592
>he only has 2 children

3 is the absolute limit if you're white.
>>
File: 1132_artist.jpg (13KB, 177x288px) Image search: [Google]
1132_artist.jpg
13KB, 177x288px
yea yea, gays suck

just accept it OP, you're just as gay and degenerate as the rest of us.
>>
>>134524017
Incorrect. Nothing evolved for any reason. "Certain systems" did not evolve "to be more efficient at reproduction."

Bodies evolved. Those possessing them reproduced. Their descendants carried some of their mutations.

That's it. Your argument is fallacious.

>>134524100
The amount of melanin in someone's epidermis has nothing to do with right and wrong.
>>
>>134524593
>That is not the criteria of a mental illness.
Fair enough. So we've custom tailored a definition that excludes certain things that do result in some level of disorder for people "afflicted" with them.
>>
sex is also an emotional need. a stress relief. something that helps people live long, happy lives. maybe even an evolutionary advantage.
>>
>>134524762
you mean minimum.
>>
>>134521116
>From an evolutionary perspective, the whole point of sexual attraction is to have a natural urge to have sex with the opposite sex so that you reproduce.

This is a very bad understanding of evolution. You are basically viewing evolution as though things were "designed with functions". They arn't. There is no function behind sperm, it just happens that the animals that never developed it didn't stick around.

No biology textbook in the world would describe sex the way you do.

>Anything other than that is a natural aberration.
in the eyes of the lord right? LOL All you are doing is beating your chest like an ape. As if homosexuality wasn't naturally found in all human cultures.

>I just can't stand the level of faggotry and degeneracy celebrated in modern society,

From a eugenics standpoint as long as you are having children you are not a hypocrite. If you arn't than you're part of the problem. As for "faggotry" that's exactly what you are doing. Whining on the internet like a fucking woman. Only women and effeminate men whine. Faggot.
>>
>>134524788
Semantics. They evolved and it resulted in more efficient reproduction.
>>
File: awgummon.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
awgummon.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
how can gays justify being gay.. you suck dick fuck assholes or lick and rub pussies together, asshole is meant for shit, pussy is meant for dick. YOU ARE ALL MENTALLY RETARDED.
>>
/pol/ gets too hang up on the breeding directive, as if we're animals with no ego.

the fact is that sexuality plays a major role in our personality, and homosexuality is just a disorder. a trauma that occurs at some point during a child's first 5-or-so years.

'gay' is just a reflection of that trauma. same as pedophile, horsefucker, etc. and it's nothing like transgenderism before you ask.

it's wrong just because it's not what's supposed to happen, but it's not harmful in any meaningful way (and virtually impossible to fix) so you might as well just live with it.
>>
>>134524652
I'm not going to bother contorting myself to justify societal neuroses for three reasons:
1. I don't agree with them
2. Most people are retarded and you're completely right that they're being hypocrites if they've even got a reason at all
3. It's up to each individual to formulate their worldview and this apparent hypocrisy can be justified in many ways, from "I belong to The Superchurch and this is what Supergod says," to "there is no right and wrong, I believe what I want and don't have to justify shit to you," and so much more.

I think that incest is gross, but so long as no child is produced and no child abuse is involved (like the father grooming the daughter) then meh. I'd be concerned about legalising it because of the potential for abuse though.

I think that society's knee-jerk reaction to pedophiles is absolutely fucking stupid. There are retards on /pol/ who will scream up inventive ways to torture to death people who have LITERALLY done nothing wrong, and just happen to have an attraction they can't control to children. Punish child molesters? Sure. But let's try and remember that usually the crime comes before the punishment.
>>
File: IMG_0816475x475_0.jpg (36KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816475x475_0.jpg
36KB, 475x475px
>>134524672
Wow I didn't even notice that. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>134524799
>we've custom tailored a definition that excludes certain things
Propose a better definition then.

I've seen people try, and every time they end up creating an absolute mess of it that makes no sense and includes as mental illness normal behaviour while failing to include genuine mental illness because the definition is specifically constructed to win arguments, and not to be applicable in the field.
>>
>>134524822
>There is no function behind sperm
But it serves a function. Is that not the same as having a function if that's all it does and all it is created for?
>>
>>134524975
Your words don't add up. What are you trying to say?
>>
>>134525016
Sure dude, try to hide the horns.
>>
>>134524914
Correct.

But you're misunderstanding biology to claim that our body parts have purpose. We use them to purpose that sometimes enhances our reproductive success. Reproductive success does not govern their use nor impart their purpose.

Sperm doesn't exist to fertalize eggs. That's just something that, very rarely, a tiny number of sperm cells sometimes do. It has no purpose. It has no intent. You bestow purpose. But the purpose you bestow is not found in the thing you bestow it upon. It exists only within your mind.

Your whole belief system is fallacious and backwards.

>>134525059
That's not all it does. For every sperm cell that fertilizes an egg, billions of them just serve the function of drying on tissue.

I use my foot to push a gas pedal. The purpose of feet is not pushing gas pedals. Sometimes I purpose my foot to the pushing of a gas pedal.
>>
>>134521116
What the fuck does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>134524975
sexuality isn't defined by genitalia. we fuck whatever our monkey brain thinks will fill the neurotic hole left by human emotions.
>>
The issue is of where exactly the line of mental illness is drawn. The line you're attempting to draw here is at evolutionary viability; most psychologists nowadays draw the line at mental distress. Still there's no doubt that homosexuality is maladaptive and most people probably wouldn't want their kids to be gay for clear reasons.
>>
In addition to the Gay Uncle Theory, homosexuality might be a response to peace. Women are more important in reproduction than men are. 99 women + 1 man can create 99 pregnancies at a time. 99 men + 1 women can only create one pregnancy at a time.

Throughout history excess men were killed off protecting their tribe and later nation. They were also killed off by animals and by exposure during hunting. Gathering was a much less risky task than hunting. Having nearly equal numbers of male and female births meant that there would end up being more reproductive women than men, which is what's important for expanding population.

Now we live in a time of relative peace, one of great advances in healthcare, and where food comes from a grocery store. That means less men being killed off, making there an excess of men for what is needed reproductively. Remember, having more women than men is a good reproductive strategy.

Homosexuality is a way of counterbalancing this trend. Some men get together with each other rather than getting with women. That then leads into Gay Uncle theory where it productivity of the men are used for raising offspring in the tribe (and through taxes, the nation).

Bring back war, epidemics, and food scarcity and you'll find homosexuality fades into the background. Probably doesn't go away altogether but does shrink in prominence dramatically.
>>
>>134525309
>no doubt that homosexuality is maladaptive
>most people wouldn't want their child to be homosexual

Talk to the samoans.
>>
>>134525309
>Still there's no doubt that homosexuality is maladaptive and most people probably wouldn't want their kids to be gay for clear reasons.
There is tremendous doubt. Your whole line of reasoning is fallacious.

If our traits are determined by evolutionary success, and homosexuality is "maladaptive," it would disappear.

But it hasn't disappeared. In fact it occurs in hundreds of species including mammals, fish and birds, which demonstrates that convergent evolution has resulted in the same trait appearing in different species. Which demonstrates that your claim that it's "maladaptive" is, at best, utterly without foundation.

You are making an assumption that is not supported by any evidence.

Why do animals keep evolving homosexuality? We don't know. But successful animals with large brains keep doing it.
>>
>>134521116

Homosexuality could have evolved to reduce harmful intra-group competition for females

A study suggests that the third son of three is always more likely to be gay
>>
>>134524505
Yeah, I looked into that but it's unsubstantiated. The studies were inconclusive and didn't pass peer review.
>>
>>134524982
Good post.

>>134525051
My short google searching is providing me with definitions that seem to be virtually interchangeable even though I'm looking for a medical definition. First result from some shitty blog
" According to The American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary, the following is the definition of "disorder" in medicine:

disorder dis·or·der (dĭs-ôr'dər) n. - A disturbance or derangement that affects the function of mind or body, such as an eating disorder or the abuse of a drug."
Seems like gay would fit, but the site implied this is a dated definition and others state that a disorder must be the result of the illness. So since there's just the attraction to same sex itself, shouldn't that fit it better with something like bi-polar? Or does that usually have physical components to it? I vaguely recall studies saying gay's brains are different but maybe I'm just imagining I heard that.

>>134525158
Sure, but we perform lots of functions with out feet; to say gas pedaling is the only one would be false. I get what you're saying about there not being intent and I can't exactly disagree because you've made your point, but at the end of the day does the lack of biology's intent really make the difference? Outside of op's argument I mean. His point hinges on it but otherwise does the difference matter? Most people would view it the same way he does but then again most people are also retards.
>>
>>134524379
I know, that's why I said it should be ACCEPTED as a mental illness. It causes you anguish, like any mental illness, and you need sympathy. Not celebration.
>>
>>134526005
>His point hinges on it but otherwise does the difference matter?
Does it matter to whom?

The claim that homosexuality is "maladaptive," or a disease, or bad in any way, if tied to the claim that biology "intends" a thing, is bogus.

That claim is false. That's the only reason it matters. That's the point.
>>
>>134525686
Human society was origenally not monogomous.

So you've got a society. The lion's share of the women will go to the alpha straight men. Essentially there are already people in the society who will never reproduce.

Homosexuality is kind of a deal with the alpha. "I will never attempt to fuck your women inexchange I will receive a secure, safe position in the tribe"

Ironically what fucks us up is monogomy, monogomy is degenerate and backwards. Seriously why have some women settle for a /pol/tard when she can be Chad's second wife.
>>
>>134525504
Is there any confirmation that it even is determined genetically? Perhaps it's caused by an external factor or catalyst. I wonder if any studies have been done to see if it shows up in populations that are struggling to survive.

There's also the whole behavioral sink thing to consider too.
>>
>>134526019
>It causes you anguish
Where do you get that idea from?

That is a baseless claim. There is more evidence indicating that social pressures, not same-sex attraction, are what cause gay people anguish.
>>
>>134526005
"...although this manual provides a classification of mental disorders, it must be admitted that no definition adequately specifies precise boundaries for the concept of ‘mental disorder.’ The concept of mental disorder, like many other concepts in medicine and science, lacks a consistent operational definition that covers all situations. All medical conditions are defined on various levels of abstraction ... Mental disorders have also been defined by a variety of concepts (e.g., distress, dyscontrol, disadvantage, disability, inflexibility, irrationality, syndromal pattern, etiology, and statistical deviation). Each is a useful indicator for a mental disorder, but none is equivalent to the concept, and different situations call for different definitions.”

“...the definition of mental disorder that was included in DSM-III and DSM-III-R is presented here because it is as useful as any other available definition ... each of the mental disorders is conceptualized as a clinically significant behavioral or psychological syndrome or pattern that occurs in an individual and that is associated with present distress (e.g., a painful symptom) or disability (i.e., impairment in one or more important areas of functioning) or with a significantly increased risk of suffering death, pain, disability, or an important loss of freedom. In addition, this syndrome or pattern must not be merely an expectable and culturally sanctioned response to a particular event, for example, the death of a loved one. Whatever its original cause, it must currently be considered a manifestation of a behavioral, psychological, or biological dysfunction in the individual. Neither deviant behavior (e.g., political, religious, or sexual) nor conflicts that are primarily between the individual and society are mental disorders unless the deviance or conflict is a symptom of a dysfunction in the individual, as described above.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3101504/

1/2
>>
>>134526240
There are strong correlations that indicate it is genetic. Have we found a gay gene set? Nope.

But twins are more likely to both be gay if one is. Children from the same parents are more likely to be gay if one of their siblings is.

But it's a correlation. We have no smoking gun.
>>
>>134521116
I would agree, but whats so great about sheepshagging NZ?
>>
>>134521307
I'm pretty sure I have the same reaction to all degeneracy
>>
>>134526412
Your making a good argument for the fact "degeneracy" is a meaningless term that you use solely to express your feelings. It is no more thoughtful than a grunt, or burp.
>>
>>134526388
Sheep are just like a living breathing sex toy. In the same way guys don't generally get turned on looking at fleshlights, but still it feels good to stick your dick in it.
>>
>>134526330
>>134526005
2/2

So you can see that the DSM4's definition is pretty comprehensive. The biggest complaint is obviously that it by definition excludes deviant behaviour as a mental illness with very little justification (the reason being that it's important to state categorically that, for example, being a Republican can never be considered a mental illness under the DSM for political reasons), but let's ignore that part of the definition because it's poorly explained and political rather than scientific.

This is the meat of the definition:
>clinically significant behavioral or psychological syndrome or pattern that occurs in an individual and that is associated with present distress (e.g., a painful symptom) or disability (i.e., impairment in one or more important areas of functioning) or with a significantly increased risk of suffering death, pain, disability, or an important loss of freedom

Let's consider homosexuality:
>clinically significant
Google tells me this is "a real genuine, palpable, noticeable effect on daily life," which I don't disagree with. I think the case here could go either way. Homosexuals fuck men, obviously, which is different from fucking women - but if are they able to form normal relationships despite their partner being of the same gender? If so, I don't think their daily life is that affected. But I agree that this answer completely ignores the issue of the partner's sex, which you might defensibly say is the crux of the issue.

>associated with distress
I don't think so - societal reaction may be, but the condition itself no.

>disability
Ehhh. Homosexuals can still have children, so they're not disabled in the strict sense. Again, I think no, because being able to have children with another man is not part of normal functioning so not being able to have children in a male-male relationship is not a disability, I think.

I'm working in a tight word limit so my rationale is brief - I don't claim this a conclusive argument.
>>
>>134526487
how so?
Any lapse in moral values I observe in our society makes my skin crawl. Sorry for having values, I guess
>>
>>134526959
You are stating that your value judgement are based on your feelings.

Therefore they are so subjective as to be utterly meaningless.
>>
>>134527134
>based on feelings
No. Based on the judeo-christian values that western society was built on.
>>
>>134526959
You don't seem to know what the word "value" means. It is not that you have value and others do not, that's just your shallow little monkey brain that has trouble interpretting everything. Everyone has values including people that like things you do not like!

So you have basically confirmed that "degenaracy" is just a word your nenderthal-like brain conjures up whenever it see's someone that likes something you dislike. Essentially howling but your chimp sounds have a few more syllables.

"Sorry for having values", how narcissistic and stupid can you get? Based on how whiny you are I'm guessing you arn't going to be reproducing, which is probably good considering the types of genes you have.

I will though.
>>
>>134527242
Oh no wonder. He's defective! That explains why he isn't capable of any empathy and is a whiny faggot.
>>
>>134521116
>From an evolutionary perspective, the whole point of sexual attraction is to have a natural urge to have sex with the opposite sex so that you reproduce.
People are fucking too smart not to be stupid so we are programmed to fuck everything in sight. Gay is an umbrella term for about 35 different ways to deal with the fact your cock needs to get squirty.
Incest is deleterious to long term health of the population, i've met kids whose parents and grandparents were cousins. Not great but good for cementing local and tribal ties.
>>
>>134527279
You should really, really consider killing yourself. Like as soon as possible. Probably in the next 5 minutes. Go on now. You wont be missed. I'll guarantee that
>>
>>134526946
I don't think the distress has to come from society alone. It's anecdotal but the gay's I've known have had trouble forming long term monogamous relationships because it seems all the gays (at least around here) are more interested in sleeping around if not outright having a mass fuck fest.

So I guess if you're gay and you want to sleep around, your only real distress would come from stds but if you want to be otherwise normal outside of being gay, you may be getting fucked over by your own group. And not in the way you'd like.

Or would that still fall under society?
>>
>>134527492
I hurt you that much?

LOL
>>
>>134527638
Maybe if you used your fucking useless eyes you'd realize im not the same fucking person. I just think you need to kill yourself. Fucking freak.
>>
>>134527552
>Or would that still fall under society?
Yep.

"Gay culture," abhorrent as the idea of it existing as a subculture is in the first place aside, has a lot of problems. I fully admit that most people involved in it are either normal people seduced by social pressure into it and not happy who will inevitably off themselves, total fuckups who are happy there but don't deserve it and who will die young (hopefully), or people who are genuinely mentally ill in other ways. It's a cancer that infests all it touches. Needless to say I am, again, not going to attempt to contort myself to defend it.

However, it is not the inevitable result of homosexuality. If it was I would be totally onboard with calling homosexuality a mental illness because such behaviour is comically self-destructive, but both historically and at present we can see other gays managing to lead normal lives. Meanwhile, we can see plenty of other equally cancerous and self-destructive subcultures existing among straight people focused on other things. I think the simple answer is that some people are just fucking degenerate, gay or otherwise being immaterial.

What I will certainly agree with is that gay people tend to have more (what I would consider genuine) mental illnesses than straight people, like depression or anxiety or narcissism. Don't get me wrong - plenty of gays are just unpleasant people without necessarily being broken people - but man there seem to be a lot of fucking nutcases in the gay "community." I don't think that homosexuality occurs in perfectly healthy minds but I don't think that homosexuality itself, when it presents alone, can be considered unhealthy. Just like some people are frail and so contract other illnesses or get injured more easily, but frailness in and of itself isn't considered an illness.

I'd maybe consent to homosexuality being called a "survival disadvantage" or some meaningless term like that.

This post turned out far longer than I planned.
>>
>>134527747
Still fucking whining, it's effiminate.

I guess you queerish "anti-degenrates" are all alike, that's why I can write a message meant for someone else and it reads just as personal to you.
>>
>>134528110
No you are just a disgusting piece of trash you find rotting behind a dumpster. Nothing more. Maybe something less. Please kill yourself. You'll eventually do it down the line of your pathetic life. Might as well now right?
>>
>>134525412
>making there an excess of men for what is needed reproductively. Remember, having more women than men is a good reproductive strategy.
There are still more women than men Tenchi
>>
>>134524788

>The amount of melanin in someone's epidermis...

Please go back
>>
>>134521116
Homosexuality is a strongly preserved evolutionary trait. This means even though we do not know why there are faggots, there is some basic reason nature keeps producing them. The fact that you don't see a reason for it doesn't override nature's persistent demands that it occurs.
>>
>>134524592
Not so fast snatch-breath. I have two adult children, and a partner of nine years.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.