[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can white genocide be stopped without killing all the traitors?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pepeblood.png (604KB, 1090x768px) Image search: [Google]
pepeblood.png
604KB, 1090x768px
Can white genocide be stopped without having to kill all the traitors first?
I mean like arguing with them, or just voting against them, or using market forces slowly creeping against them.

You know who the traitors are; The ones who prevent others forming a national defense against third world invasion, or even prevent communicating information about the threat level. The ones preventing communication, the ones spread false information about the invaders and the defenders, the ones actively acting against national interests... The open borders activists, in the deep state, academia, politics, media, on the streets...
>>
No.
>>
>>134520295
Murder is wrong, anon.

By the way, we have weekly meetings under the Brooklyn Bridge on Saturday, and the password is "Sic Semper Tyrannis"
>>
Absolutely not. If you allow your enemy to live, you allow them another chance to kill you.
>>
>>134520573
So, murder is wrong. Is a barbaric invasion and the destruction of the modern free society also wrong, or that one is OK?
This is the argument about pacifism being more evil than active aggression, as they both result in the same thing.
>>
>>134520295
The elites and the deep state have it coming to them. Do you need to enact violence upon their brainwashed puppets? Not unless they attack you first. Those who don't act can be spared and possibly even saved.
>>
There are ethnoviruses being created in far away labs right this very moment. In the near future, all of them will be released and most of the world population will be culled. You should prioritize securing your own survival for when that happens.
>>
>>134520295
You wont stop white genocide with a democratic vote if thats what you are asking.
>>
To be honest i think id enjoy killing traitors more OP.

The vermin will be deported or killed outright. Traitors i will gladly torture to fucking death at this point.
>>
>>134520960
ok. i agree.
A lot of people on pol keep talking about killing blaks/muslims, but they don't realize that there is an infinite supply of them, and they are not the main actors in the game. They are pawns.
Of course there are 2 portions of the internal enemy: the brainwashers and the brainwashed (useful idiots). Hopefully the brainwashers might be 1...10% of them or even less. But these days killing even one people seems to be unrealistic. The old saying kill or be killed, seems to be reduced to just be killed.
>>
>>134521393
I don't get what /pol/ has against non-acting blacks and muslims. A theoretical civil war in America would be fought entirely by whites: wannabe Antifa commies vs right-wing patriots. Actual minority groups likely wouldn't be a threat or an enemy whatsoever.
>>
>>134520295
have more white babies like your forefathers and mothers did
you think the americas was filled with white people for something?
pro tip, white people fucked and populated it.
>>
>>134521628
They are a visible reminder of our subjugation.
>>
>>134521628
just if only attacking blacks and muslims, the problem will not go away. the ones letting them in be killed, the problem will go away.
>>
funny how your forefathers and mothers didn't care if they had enough money to have kids
but people today only care about money
>>
>>134520295
No.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.