[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how crazy politics is now Trump pardoning his entire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 54

File: RussiaTrump.jpg (215KB, 932x646px) Image search: [Google]
RussiaTrump.jpg
215KB, 932x646px
This is how crazy politics is now
Trump pardoning his entire family and himself for all crimes.Which can only be enacted by an admission of guilt. So technically he could legally pardon himself for treason and stay in office the entire time after admitting to collusion/treason. How far has the bar sunk? Kid rock is campaigning for the US senate. This reminds me way too much of the movie idiocracy where the president is like some clown idiot. When you apply for a security clearance you have to disclose stuff like, you know, if you met any Russian spies or ambassadors. Every member of the trump team including his son and son in law and campaign manager forgot about a meeting in trump tower one floor below trumps office involving 8 people involving the Russian ambassador, a Russian billionaire, a Russian lawyer with information about Clinton, that was about US sanctions lol,

What happens if trump pardons himself? He could literally pardon himself for any crime while signing executive order after executive order without approval from congress to change any law. If you lie on a security declaration, it's a 5 year penalty, trumps son in law has had to revise it including adding over 100 names because he kept being caught lying about meeting the Russians, he forgot 4 times!!! And how do we know this isn't fake news? Trumps son posted the emails himself before the nytimes did. How did this happen? How is it that the leader of the western world there is literally someone who can't read and hasn't (self admittedly) read a book in 30 years who did treason with Americas greatest and longest term enemy and is considering simply pardoning himself and his entire family and most republicans are okay with this. Like is he literally just going to come out one day and say "fuck you all yeah I did treason and I'm pardoning my myself and my entire family".
>>
That's literally what's been openly discussed as a probable outcome. Trump had a 3 hour meeting with Putin at the G20 and then we found out he had a second secret meeting, which trump said was about adoption. PLEASE. I never believed the Russia story, I never believed trump actually colluded with Russia, I truly didn't. But to think trumps son, campaign manager, and son in law didn't tell him about a meeting on a floor below him involving 8 or more people where a Russian agent said specifically that she had secret information from the Russian government to help the trump campaign and we know it isn't left wing news because trumps son published the emails himself.

IT CANT BE FAKE NEWS WHEN YOUR OWN SON POSTS THE FUCKING EMAILS AND YOUR TOP LAWYER RESIGNS AS WELL A THE ETHICS OFFICER AND YOUR NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR IS A FOREIGN AGENT WHO ASKS FOR IMMUNITY AND YOUR SON IN LAW AND SON HAVE DONE A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY 5 YEARS AND YOU ARE ASKING YOUR LAWYERS IF YOU CAN PARDON YOURSELF WHICH CAN ONLY WORK WITH AN ADMISSION OF GUILT!
>>
>>134520174
>He could literally pardon himself for any crime while signing executive order after executive order without approval from congress to change any law
Thats why Obama should have been stopped.
Demoshits opened up for this.

The president cant pardon himself however.
>>
Replace "Russia" with "Osama bin laden"
>>
>>134520885

based on what exactly? It would take a court to decide. Many people including the far left publication Politico conclude that the president can.
>>
>>134521162

He can and this guy doesn't understand wtf he's talking about.

This was a big concern with Nixon during Watergate, but fortunately for him, Gerry did the dirty work.
>>
>>134520174
lol
> threaten to scorch earth the constitution to force his opponents to drop russia investigation

ballsy
>>
Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

City black voter here. Voting for Obama was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We have impeached him and we must now lock up Hillary and Podesta. The Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory is dumb and the white house was literally colluding with Muslims and Jews. Jews and Muzzies can only be defeated by destroying them from the top down.

On top of this blatant conspiracy theory, now Fake News is literally destroying the website 4chan and ruining young and promising generation Z's lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow city black voters. Call your senator or congressman and imprison Crooked Hillary.
>>
>>134520174
THIS IS LITERALLY MEDIA THESE DAYS:
>create artificial thought experiment
act as if it is real, go nuts
<kys
>>
>>134520174
>>134520174
>not pleading the fif.

>did collude with russia?
>fif
>did you meet with russian diplomats
>fiiiiif
>did you commit treason
>FIIIIIFFFFFFFF
trump must be playing 6d chess for him to not take the obvious route.
>>
>>134520188
> then we found out he had a second secret meeting

the one at the dinner? with all the other leaders? and the japanese translator? that wasn't actually secret?

> I never believed the Russia story

Well the US elections can't be hacked, Obama said so :^)

I think it's interesting that the US finally has to come to grips with corruption, as if "this isn't normal" (it is)
>>
Fuck I have a pimple on my dick ouch shit ouch
Last time I fap after eating Pizza Hut extra cheese and pepperoni greasy with my hands
>>
Even if every bit of innuendo is true, what's the result?

People still know the system is completely corrupt, and the democrats fix things so their establishment candidate gets through.

Are these guys just hoping people forget about the emails and revelations?
>>
File: investigating trump.png (264KB, 630x300px) Image search: [Google]
investigating trump.png
264KB, 630x300px
What the fuck does the constitution have to do with the special counsel?
>>
>>134524546
lol great reference
>>
>>134520174
Why are people getting so angry about this? If Trump wants to pardon himself, he should. He is the rightfully elected Leader Of The Free World.
>>
>>134525161

Trumps looking at firing him. Also muller's team gets funding from a separate fund and cannot realistically run out of money. The political donations to his fund is a red herring.
>>
>>134525383
Firing them is not unconstitutional.
>>
>>134524546
Claimin' da fiz-ith
>>
>>134525410
The constitution should bend to Trump's will. Trump is under the protection of a higher power.
>>
>>134520174
>So technically he could legally pardon himself for treason and stay in office
dumbass alert
>>
>>134520174
>Which can only be enacted by an admission of guilt
Or an admission of knowing that it doesn't matter whether your guilty or not, the deep state will have your outsider ass hanged whenever they want.
>>
>>134525490
What part of the constitution prohibits him from firing them?
>>
>>134525410
Yes, thats the problem. The fact trump can pardon himself, his son, his son in law, which in fact would be admitting to doing those crimes, and stay in office is the exact fucking problem. The fact the constitution did not imagine someone so morally bankrupt to come out and pardon themselves and their family and not resign is the problem I am getting to. Trump coming out and saying "Yes i totally lied and colluded with russian secret intelligence to sway the election and i admit me, my team, my son, and my son in law are felons but im staying in offce" is the problem.
>>
>>134525538
>mp can pardon himself, his son, his son in law, which in fact would be admitting to doing those crimes, and stay in office is the

>>"But as a practical matter, it’s not a panel of legal experts that will decide this issue. It probably won’t be a court, either. Instead, the answer will be fought out at the highest levels of American politics. And in real life, if the president signed a document with the words “I pardon myself”—which he certainly could—it’s impossible to know what would happen next." - Politico
>>
>>134525689
Firing the special counsel and pardoning are two different things, although both are constitutional.
>>
Funny, by this logic, the world should've ended just before Bill left office.

inb4 "b-but Clinton!" It fucking applies.
>>
>>134525745

Thats the fucking problem.
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (197KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
197KB, 940x627px
I will laugh when trump pardons himself and flees to exile in Russia.
>>
>>134520174

Go outside shill and enjoy the weather.
>>
>>134525775
How is it a problem? Obama and Clinton pardoned hundreds of criminals before leaving office. That's insanely worse.
>>
>>134520174
>How far has the bar sunk?
someone is elected and the people who don't like him chimp out 24/7 in the media with the pettiest and vilest slander that you can possibly imagine

that's how low
it was already bad before. But the insufferable manner in which this guy is attacked and character assassinated every single minute by the entire media of that shithole should leave only one conclusion: the country is wholly and completely controlled by the left, and there is next to nothing that can be done about it

abandon ship, rats.
>>
File: 1499947682268.jpg (195KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
1499947682268.jpg
195KB, 600x585px
>>134525744
Not only have you not presented your own argument, you presented the inane opinion of a left leaning publication.

It's like a double non-argument.
>>
>>134520174
>idiocracy

Obama was the dumb nigger president.
>>
>>134524779
Pimples don't hurt by existing. That's herpies.
>>
File: lol.png (25KB, 642x334px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
25KB, 642x334px
CLINTON PARDONED HIS BROTHER, LMAO

>CLINTON PARDONED HIS BROTHER, LMAO

top kek, talk about projection
>>
It's everyday bro, with the Disney Channel flow
5 mill on YouTube in 6 months, never done before
We pass all the competition man, PewDiePie is next
Man I'm poppin' all these checks, got a brand new Rolex
And I met a Lambo too and I'm coming with the crew
This is Team 10, bitch, who the hell are flippin' you?
And you know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew
Yeah, I'm talking about you, you beggin' for attention
Talking shit on Twitter too but you still hit my phone last night
It was 4:52 and I got the text to prove
And all the recordings too, don't make me tell them the truth
And I just drop some new merch and it's selling like a god, church
Ohio is where I'm from, we chew 'em like it's gum
We shooting with a gun, the tattoo just for fun
I Usain Bolt and run, catch me at game one
I cannot be outdone, Jake Paul is number one
You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
Yes, I can rap and no, I am not from Compton
England is my city
And if it weren't for Team 10, then the US would be shitty
I'll pass it to Chance 'cause you know he stay litty

Two months ago you didn't know my name
And now you want my fame? Bitch I'm blowin' up
I'm only going up, now I'm going off, I'm never fallin' off
Like Mag, who? Digi who? Who are you?
All these beefs I just ran through, hit a milli in a month
Where were you? Hatin' on me back in West Fake
Think you need to get your shit straight
Jakey brought me to the top, now we're really poppin' on
Number 1 and number 4, that's why these fans all out the door
It's lonely at the top so we all going
We left Ohio, now the trio is all rollin'
It's Team 10, bitch
We back again, always first, never last
We the future, we'll see you in the past
Hold on, hold on, hold on
>>
Give me 1 good reason why the president should be able to pardon anyone
>>
>>134525892

Country is controlled by the left? The republicans control the executive, the senate and the congress you fucking idiot, as well as having a huge majority of state and local seats.
>>
>>134526064
so that you keep salty as fuck you stooped kangarooe
>>
>>134525689
>Aussie telling us about our own Constitution
>The fact the constitution did not imagine someone so morally bankrupt-
>what is impeachment
Shut the fuck up.
>inb4 muh break the system like Hitler
That's why we have guns.
>inb4 they take them away
Impossible.
>>
>>134525610
That's not what he said.
>>
>>134526131
I love me some Trump and the daily asshurt from lefties, I just want to know why the presidential pardon exists
>>
>>134520174
>So technically he could legally pardon himself

But there's no need to because he's not guilty of a single crime.

The entire Russian story is fabricated by the Democrats. It doesn't matter if he talked to Russia about Clinton or not. Nothing they could do or say could influence the election. Voting machines were not tampered with, votes were not rigged. Simply sharing dirt on a scummy person is not a crime, has never been a crime, and never will be a crime.

Clinton lost because she's a reprehensible person. She also ignored important battle ground states. The entire fake Russia story has been and always will be about making a desperate attempt to protect the reputation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton brand political dynasty. She could never allow people to believe she lost because she's a bad candidate, something else had to be responsible.
>>
>>134526140

The fact that you aren't worried because there is a safety net involving the population using guns to start in effect a civil war to overthrow the government should be some indication of how fucked up the current situation is.

Also, no wall, obamacare is the law of the land, and no major legislation has been passed. But trump brought back, like, 1000 coal jobs? Awesome.
>>
>>134526064
It's a feature borrowed from Governors who can also pardon criminals. It goes back to the days when criminals were typically hung, so the governor pardoning someone was a big deal because their life was being saved.
>>
>>134526304
I don't care if he is "guilty" or not. His actions as POTUS speak for themselves. Trump is working harder than any president in history.
>>
>>134526304
Thats why Trump Jr and Jarad Kushner did felonies (lying on their security clearance forms) by not mentioning any of these meetings?
>>
>>134526337
Mind your own God damn business, emu fucker.
>>
>>134520174
>invoking idiocracy
godwin's law 2.0 and where i stopped reading
>>
>>134526355
Bingo.

When you no longer care about law and order shows and proves my point.

>>HUR DUR WHO CARES IF THEY COLLUDED WITH A FOREIGN HOSTILE POWER!

Thats where we are now. Who cares if they are all criminals? Who cares if the president pardons himself while admitting to crimes? All good.
>>
>>134526424
>Kushner is going down
Praise God, that fucking kike
>>
>>134526509
Why don't you respond about Clinton pardoning his family?
>>
>>134526337

I lost track after the first million...
>>
>>134520174
Are we at the point now i literally couldn't give a shit if he did it or not?
Its a real shame we will see hillary "does it to" after she kills a few hundred more people as we wait for her to get to her turn. Then she turns the tempered whip on us. We all gulag.

VAMPIRE POTBELLY GOBLINS
>>
>>134520174
A whole lotta nothing
>>

>Why don't you respond about Clinton pardoning his family?

>>
>>134526355
>Trump is the best at politics than anyone in history - Scaramucci
>This was the largest crowd at an inauguration in history - Spicer
>I'm the most prosecuted president in history - Trump
>Thus is x than any x in history
Do you people believe this shit or is it just memeing at this point?
>>
>>134526544
>What is a whataboutism?
Clinton doing a thing doesnt excuse your current president doing the same
>>
>>134526679
What is a hyperbole?

>>134526747
TRUMP HASN'T PARDONED ANYONE AND THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THAT HE WILL.

CLINTON PARDONED HIS OWN FAMILY, AND OP IS ACTING LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY.
>>
File: 1139851415241.jpg (563KB, 826x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1139851415241.jpg
563KB, 826x1285px
>>134526355
>. Trump is working harder than any president in history.

That he is. Even if you can look at pic related and pic off a few items you don't agree with, the huge amount of stuff he's done on the record, the irrefutable stuff, is overwhelming.

The guy has done more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.
>>
>>134526671

Also wrong. Pardoning yourself and your entire family is worse.

Btw, might wanna do some reading and have the actual facts. "Roger Clinton, the president's brother, was pardoned for drug charges after having served the entire sentence more than a decade earlier."

Bill clintons brother had already done all his time, was not in office, let alone the president or a senior adviser. Moron.
>>
>>
>>134520174
Pardon himself for what? He didn't break any laws
>>
>>134526424
It literally doesn't matter. What information was made public that damaged the Clinton campaign? That would be the smoking gun. They can't provide it. That's why this has always been about protecting the Clintons. This has always been about her losing the election. Looking for someone to blame for her failure.
>>
>>134526850
Using the same hyperbole for everything makes the hyperbole lose its value m8
>>
>>134526903
The difference is that Trump didn't do it. Clinton did it, it factually happened. Clinton pardoned his own family along with nearly hundred criminals, including terrorists.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 196x257px
>>134526872
Yeah, hes done so much.
>>
>>134521088
Bush?
>>
>>134520174
>trump pardoning himself is an admission of guilt
Nope
>>
>>134526976
Your pic is debunked by his pic, not otherwise. Learn how logic works.
>>
>>134521088

Are you suggesting that holding Americans accountable is the same as creating pretext for war?
>>
>>134525610

Special counsel regulations adopted in 1999. Trump can't directly dire the special counsel.
>>
>>134527152
He can appoint someone to fire them tho. Same thing.
>>
>>134520174

Washington Post says..... and I stopped reading after that.
>>
File: 1500613804272.png (390KB, 531x715px) Image search: [Google]
1500613804272.png
390KB, 531x715px
>>134520174
>REEEEEEEEEEEEING for the sake of reeeeing. Okay
This psyop bullshit needs to end. Gee letz mention something Drumpf could do and reeeee about it without any evidence of a crime committed. That sure will BTFO Drumpf. Day of the rope can't come soon enough for you buttblasted faggots
>>
>>134520174
> a guy stops an investigation designed specifically to smear him over a long period of time with no evidence of actual collusion

Wow really made me think OP. It made me think about how shitty threads deserve shitty replies and plenty of sage.
>>
>>134526115
and you think republicans are right wing?
americans don't have a damn clue what right wing is because it does not exist over there. There is only left and left light.

the right wing in the english speaking world and in europe kept making concessions to appease the increasingly strong left that emerged centuries ago. In a democracy where you have to whore out to voters that is what conservatives did to get elected because the public simply won't elect the right anymore

The few areas where right wing sentiments are permissible in the United States is the over the top hawkish patriotism americans occasionally engage in which the left loathes but is forced to tolerate because they can't destroy that yet

>Country is controlled by the left?
your country was FOUNDED by the left. The left never took over because it was in their control from day 1.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
>>134520174
>after admitting to collusion/treason
When did this happen again? Yea no.
>>
>>134520174
This is ridiculous, the whole thread is ridiculous. Why is anybody even entertain this inept aussie shitposter.

>Trump can pardon his family
Yes this is true he is the president he can pardon whoever the fuck he likes

>Trump can pardon himself
As president he is immune from all law and is answerable to congress. See impeachment.

If Trump is impeached then any pardons he has issued will be scrutinised as well. It would result I a constitutional crisis that will be resolved by the president losing power to the legislature. This is plain as fucking day. The system will balance itself if it needs to.
>>
>>134527271
Donald trumps son POSTED THE EMAIL EXCHANGE where a lawyer tells him she has EVIDENCE FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT TO HELP THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN in a meeting involving 8 people including the campaign manager, the son and son in law, and 3 russians.

NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION? DONALD TRUMP JR POSTED IT!!!
>>
>>134520174
The anger a pardon would cause in you lefty shits is worth it. I hope he does it just to see you limp dicked faggots screech.

>W-hat happens if trump...
He gets relected, dipshit. You lost, you're still losing, you're going to lose some more. Tell brock he can fuck himself.
>>
Breaking news: Sessions discussed campaign related matters with russian offical despite denials - to the congressional committee. Thats a felony.

So thats michael flynn, seeking immunity.
Jarad Kushner, felony on security clearance (5 years).
Attorney general - sessions, lied to congressional committee under oath
>>
>>134527374
Actually yeah, I need to rethink my position on this. No candidate has ever tried to dig up dirt on their opponent in politics before. This is completely unprecedented. I mean, they weren't actually part of the Russian govt - but everyone has always been at war with Eastasia so even talking to private citizens is basically treason.

Oh, and here's some more sage.
>>
>>134527374
Are you okay dude?
>>
>>134527374
It wasnt collusion, because he didnt get the information, m8. Its like if a pedophile meets with a 8 year old to fuck and then the FBI stands there, that pedophile has done nothing illegal. Actually it was tha pedos duty to say yes and who wouldnt have done that
>>
>>134527600
I live in australia with free healthcare and government paid university degrees where the minimum wage is $20+ and huge unemployment benefits with far less government debt. Im not affected, its you guys that are being raped by a corrupt compulsive liar. His ethics offical who resigned in protest of ethical violations isn't even a news story these days.
>>
>>134527642
Nice totally ignoring the facts that make "no evidence of collusion" completely invalid
>>
>>134527374
>COLLUSION
You don't know what that means... you can't collude to release information which is factually correct, dipshit.

>>134527729
>I live in australia with free healthcare and government paid university degrees where the minimum wage is $20+ and huge unemployment benefits with far less government debt
Literally the only thing true here is that you live in Australia, but don't worry, we'll send you back soon.
>>
>>134527814

collusion
kəˈl(j)uːʒ(ə)n/Submit
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy in order to deceive others.
"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
"there has been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
>>
>>134527938
>in order to deceive others

>releasing factually correct information
>deceiving
hmmm... you sure balled my melon mate
>>
>>134527608
>Sessions discussed campaign related matters with russian offical despite denials
AHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
>HELLO? RUSSIUN GUBERMENT? IM DA PRESIDANT SUN, CAN WE TALK PRIBATELY ABOOT SUBER SECRATE STUFFS? IMA TELL EBERYONE ABOOT IT THO OKAY???
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA How many fucking times can your faggots get trolled and still fall for it? I mean holy fuck.
>>
>>134526903
so let me get this straight this slide post is about whinging mcfuckstain op, crying about something that the MSM has said might happen in their trump delusion induced fever dreams but hasnt, while deflecting from past uses of the clause to pardon members of this shareblue posters favoured party?
or am i behind and trump HAS done it?
>>
>>134527814
Lets simply switch out the actors. Different president, different country:
if it came to light that Hillary Clintons campaign leaders had met with Mossad because it said that it had true secret info on Trump and after Clintons has won the presidency, it comes to light that despite different claims, you can link several of Clintons advisers to talks with Israeli officials. This site would flip its shit
>>
He'd have to commit a crime first.
>>
>>134528065
>This site would flip its shit
Yeah /pol/ is pretty inconsistent and retarded, I agree.
>>
>>134527729
Yeah nah, fuck off and take your 'skillset' to Europe.
>>
>>134528019
NY times had the information first and he only released it because he knew if he didn't they would. In b4 "Hes playing 3D chess and trolled everyone!", your an Idiot.

>>134527982
They deceived and lied about getting the information, the fact of the correctness of the information is irrelevant.
>>
>>134528065
She probably did exactly that.
>>
>>134520885

Don't try to hang this on Obama dickhead
>>
>>134527729
>I live in australia
My condolences.

>raped by a corrupt
Surely if he's so corrupt, and every single entity in the US government is leaking like an open tap for the past year, there would be a SINGLE SHRED of evidence you could point to that has "corruption" written on it. But mysteriously, you can't.

>he's being investigated! reeeeeeeeeeeee
Not a SINGLE SHRED
>>
>>134520174
>When you apply for a security clearance you have to disclose stuff like, you know, if you met any Russian spies or ambassadors. Every member of the trump team including his son and son in law and campaign manager forgot about a meeting in trump tower one floor below trumps office involving 8 people involving the Russian ambassador, a Russian billionaire, a Russian lawyer with information about Clinton, that was about US sanctions lol,
junior does not have a security clearance.
jfc the state of the media today is ridiculous.
>>
>>134528065
You'll understand after lurking more.
>>
>>134528065
Is there any doubt that hillary has had contact with people connected to foreign governments?

Is there any doubt that they have been helping in collusion?
>>
>>134528065
Mossad and Israel is an ally, Russia is an enemy. Replace "Russia" with "Osama bin laden" instead.
>>
>>134528156
Obama set the modern precedent for pretending Congress doesn't exist and spamming executive orders to influence change.
>>
>>134528147
>NY Times
>whyaminotsurprised.jpeg
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHA
>your an Idiot
explain to me then, after an oversight committee, and an FBI probe, why he has not been arrested?
You know absolutely jack shit about American politics right?
>>
But my pedophile Kimdotcom!

But her emails!

But pizza and shit!

Kek. Watching this implosion after Hillary got railroaded is solid proof god is at work.

Bernie is laughing his ass off while both Trump and Hillary autistically fight to stay out of jail and remain important.
>>
>>134528147
>They deceived and lied about getting the information, the fact of the correctness of the information is irrelevant.
Except as far as I know... they received no information. And the definition of collusion is completely relevant if you're going to say someone is doing it, dipshit.

>>134528220
>Russia
>enemy
You're beyond retarded.
>>
File: shareblue_ctr_tactics.jpg (630KB, 1629x2269px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue_ctr_tactics.jpg
630KB, 1629x2269px
>>134520174
>posting in a shareblue thread

HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

DON'T YOU AGREE???

(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION TROLL OR ANYTHING)
>>
>>134528281
lol ignoring the fact that Israel is a official ally and Russia is not
>>
>>134528195
M8, ive been on this board longer than you have been able to write
>>
File: v17zxi3l749z.jpg (134KB, 1242x1193px) Image search: [Google]
v17zxi3l749z.jpg
134KB, 1242x1193px
>>134528147
We doing this again abo shill?

>TRUMP GOT RUSSIA TO HACK THE ELECTION
17 agencies going to 3. All based off crowdstrike paid by DNC. Nope

>russians hacked voting machines
Nope. The leak from the independant shows this was an 'analysts guess' and it is confirmed multiple times that no votes changed

>FLYNN!
cleared

>sessions
They got destroyed

>roger stone DM'd guccifer on twitter
After the 'hack' that has been debunked alledgedly took place

>trump server logs
Proven fake

>r-russian t-troll-s working for breitbart?
Nope

>"w-willingness to col c-collude"
Getting oppo research from anyone is not a crime this is just normal campaign shit.

>the democrat friendly russian actually did have proof of clinton crimes
And it never got used in the campaign? Sounds like it was nothing if thats the case

>should have called the fbi
Hi fbi! I wasted 20 minutes of my time today

Here we are. From grand election hacking scheme all the way down to a manila folder with nothing useful in it handed over by a democrat friendly lawyer.

They have moved the goalposts further than anyone in history

Pic related: anyone claiming jr committed a crime is faker than CNN
>>
>>134520174
your shitty blog post is longer than the gay article. Kek nobody cares ShareBlue
>>
>>134528345
But what do non Jewish Americans get out of the alliance?
>>
File: 1470094882895.jpg (269KB, 2048x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1470094882895.jpg
269KB, 2048x1653px
>>134528307
>Bernie is laughing his ass off
I guess Berne finally got his win.

You knew he could do it all along. Congratulations, anon.
>>
>>134520174

This is exactly what I wanted when I voted in the last election.

I didn't want to MAGA or anything. I just wanted to sit back with some cheap wine and some snacks and watch the country collectively shit itself over the magnitude of the scandals and the amazingly boorish behavior of the new President.

See, some people on here got it in their heads that Trump would actually be good for the country. We didn't do it because it was going to be good for the country, we did it because it was going to be fucking hilarious.

Think about it, we basically trolled the entire fucking world by electing this man, even ourselves haha
>>
>>134520174
Reddit get out
>>
>>134528392

Flynn is not cleared, what the fuck are you talking about lol.

He asked for immunity and said "he has a story to said". Its very probable he has already flipped on trump lollll.
>>
>>134528457
That's not a good thing you retarded child.
>>
>>134528457

I like trump for the same reason (OP here), because we are watching from australia laughing about it. How do you not care when you fucking live in the US? lolll
>>
>>134528441
I mean, how is owning many homes and no refunds not winning before?

Bernie won by losing, and it isn't even a joke anymore.

Who would want to govern this autismo shitheap that having an opinion makes 40-60% of the country think about putting bullets in you.
>>
File: tumblr_n5v1evieJx1r0wlweo1_500.gif (614KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5v1evieJx1r0wlweo1_500.gif
614KB, 500x281px
>>134528243
>Have not herd of Carl Rove and executive privilege. Or the Bill Clinton murder investigation.
This shit has gone on for awhile. Trump shit is a new fucking ball game however.
>>
>>134528504

Every time more information comes out about this and every time someone has to resign or recuse themselves, has to turn over documents or get caught in a lie, the Trump supporters go "LEFTISTS BTFO!!!" even though the investigation just keeps widening in scope as a result of new information.

It's some weird mental gymnastics they're doing.
>>
>>134528593
Exactly!!
>>
Trump is my fucking dad and hero
>>
>>134528457
>when you take your shitposting to the polling booth.
>>
>>134526509
Define "Colluded."
>>
>>134528543

Stop being such a fag, bro. This is fucking hilarious.

>>134528552

>how can you not care

Some men just want to watch the world burn LOL. I mean dude, the first lady is a slovenian whore with naked pictures on the internet, the fucking PRESIDENT is a fat spraytanned asshole with an absurd comb-over, vitamin piss-yellow colored hair, he keeps trading in his wives, he says AMAZING dumb shit on a daily basis and we got him fucking elected with pictures of frogs and shit.

And look how the public is just losing its shit! Half of them are enraged that Trump is president, the other half are enraged that he's being investigated! People broke down and cried like crazy persons when the fucking election was called XD

How am I supposed to feel? It's the funniest shit I have ever seen in my entire life
>>
File: evidence.jpg (60KB, 427x960px) Image search: [Google]
evidence.jpg
60KB, 427x960px
>>134526509
>>
File: b4o4hhfarf5z.png (275KB, 645x503px) Image search: [Google]
b4o4hhfarf5z.png
275KB, 645x503px
>>134528504
As far back as jan noob faggot

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

Hes keen to testify. Fusion gps refusing. Crowdstrike refusing. Its a common theme that everyone in trumps side is keen as fuck to speak as soon as possible and your team to hide
>>
File: 1470574093_Dummy.gif (164KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1470574093_Dummy.gif
164KB, 384x216px
>>134525745
I think your mistaking what is legal and moral. It's kind of sad you would put any Democrats head on a pike for this shit but go "fuck it fake news" for Trump. Holy shit look in a mirror.
>>
>>134528844

I laughed so hard at this. How ridiculous and funny this is was my original point. Love it.
>>
>>134528905
>unarchived clickbaiters
https://archive.is/n5B8k
>>
>>134525855
Trump personally gains from this. Obama did not. Its like using the government to buy things vs using the government to make you rich.
>>
>>134528593
>>134528703

Samefag with an aus proxy. They did this earlier today as well
>>
>>134528905
FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

By Ellen Nakashima, Greg Miller
January 23, 2017 at 8:04 PM
>>January 23, 2017

Michael Flynn’s Immunity Request Rejected By Senate Intelligence Committee
APR 1 2017, 8:20 AM ET

>>APR 1 2017

Can you read dates moron?

>>
>>
>>134528982

Not using a proxy... lol...
>>
what's with every liberal idiot thinking russia is a "hostile enemy nation" do you just believe whatever cnn tells you?
>>
File: banner lol.jpg (34KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
banner lol.jpg
34KB, 450x450px
>>134528741

That's my secret, anon... I'm always shitposting.
>>
File: ZnXy6y.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ZnXy6y.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>134528593
Yea... It is going to be interesting to look back on this whit all the Republicans saying "we had no idea it was this bad" when everyone else knew the whole time.
>>
>>134529088

Oh yeah, the cold war... you know, the cuban missile crisis... Nato.. russian warnings about us threatening them with a nuclear buildup? Are you okay in the head?
>>
>>134528504

>Its very probable he has already flipped on trump lollll.

lolllllllllllll totally becky.
>>
>>134528308
>>134528308

>> I was going to buy drugs and use them but they had none to sell therefore I am not a drug user.

m8 your logic is terrible. And yes, Russia is an enemy, for good reasons. Russia is not a model which any country should admire, much less the United States. Russia's economy is barely bigger than Australia and the story of how current Russia power structures came to be is terrifying.
>>
>>134529088
they're all outside the optics, mistaking the punch and judy show for reality.
>>
>>134529031
And faggot? He said himself 'he has a story to tell' and trump told him to go hard. Your whole russia story was that phone call. That was the entire sally yates episode you slept through in shill class

There is a reason there are no more flynn stories cause you end up with this:

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
>>
File: centrelink.jpg (51KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
centrelink.jpg
51KB, 620x349px
>>134528379
Do you put that on your disability form for autism start?
>>
>>134528844
#edgy
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x266px
>>134529088
I will never trust any leader that has been in power for over 10 years. Putin is at year 17.

Merkel is at 12 and I have been sick of her shit as well. Erdoğan is at 14. Fuck them all.
>>
>>134520174
its all whatsifs and fakenews

"what if trump violently inserted his penis in the vagina of a 5 years old girl, what kind of damage would you think it does?"
>>
>>134528457
>>134528552
>>134528741

>Look, I'm a trump supporter, but now gona be seriously, we aren't totally not shill trying to pretend to be something to make trump look bad in a shilling thread for DNC

Seriously, what is the retarded bullshit of this thread? Whats the newest fake news?

Still
Russian
conspiracy?

All this bullshit made by DNC
is to try to make trump looks bad in hope to shill for some garbage piece of shit from DNC try to win even with all the voter frauds, manipulation and their shit on wikileaks? Even with all fake news, fake polls, everything from DNC and all garbage from Hillary Clinton?

Do the DNC really is working with 24 hours for day of colbert and other hateful
anti-trump
shilling?

I only remember americans
presidents since
bill clinton

And trump is being
the best president

Giving jobs
money
better life

While 24 hours for day we have colbert, the year man, everything from DNC, cnn, their sell out slave celebrities wanting to lick the shithole of their DNC masters

All this bullshit
every day

Is made to try to
slower trump of work
in real things

And also in hope to shill for next candidate of DNC and try to make
him look bad?

Even with voter
frauds
lies
fake news
manipulation
everything of horrible
made by DNC

These things
are really good
for DNC
shilling?
>>
Trump is done.
>>
>>134520174
>for all crimes

What crimes? Can you make a list of charges and then evaluate the odds of a prosecutor winning the trial?

>RussiaTrump.jpg

Oh I see. Reading too much Kurt Eichenwald? You think Russia is the Enemy of the United States and Donald Trump is a traitor?
>>
>>134529515
>>134529723
Its all they have left
>>
>>134520174
>Trump pardoning his entire family and himself for all crimes.Which can only be enacted by an admission of guilt. So technically he could legally pardon himself for treason and stay in office the entire time after admitting to collusion/treason

хopoшo!

блaгoй пoльзa!

eхeхeхeхeхeхeхeхeee
>>
>>134529515
I kind of feel bad for you. You want to blame the DNC for this but I wanted Jeb Bush and to have a functional government.

I dont think you will find may people on here to defend HRC or that shitty campaign she ran. The fact is the resignations, Trump quotes, and criminal investigations have nothing to do with Democrats. Democrats have 0 power at the moment and this is the republican time to shine.

I don't think anything I say can convince you, but don't be surprised when the Republicans turn on each other like dogs and the nation burns until a coalition of moderate Democrats and Republicans hold over the nation until elections can help get new leadership.
>>
>>134529723
Yes, Russia is an enemy of the united states.
>>
>>134528307
>Bernie is laughing his ass off
>While he and his wife are under federal investigation for bank fraud
Sure thing, champ.
>>
>>134528964
>Obama did not personally gain from releasing criminals

Um...
>>
>>134530006
Russia has too many enemies and the only country with a leader not using them as a scapegoat is America, Putin's not fucking retarded.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-So9ECnm02s

Shep Smith Rips President Trump on NYT interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzRGfgseQ7Q

Chris Wallace React to Sean Spicer Resignation: 'There's Tremendous Disarray in the White House'

>>Even fox news is saying how fucked up trumps administration is
>>
>>134529723

>What crimes? Can you make a list of charges and then evaluate the odds of a prosecutor winning the trial?

That won't be possible until the investigation is complete and everything is on the table. If the administration wanted to cooperate fully, this could be done tomorrow and we would be able to make a decision on how to proceed.

>You think Russia is the Enemy of the United States and Donald Trump is a traitor?

That's not the subject of the investigation at all, though. They're just trying to find out of anyone broke any laws surrounding things ranging from espionage to campaign finance. Russia is an adversary in some areas (In espionage for example), but that doesn't mean anyone has to go to war with them or anything. Just means we need to keep an eye out.
>>
>>134520174
When will SharieBlue ever articulate what crime Trump is actually guilty of? Because the entire justice system disagrees with you. Meeting foreign nationals isn't a crime, sorry. Candidates and presidents do it all the time. He's not even under investigation for anything. Mueller's parade into Trump's finances with a staff of Clinton donors is GOING to be shut down, and there is nothing you can do about it. It's proof that the main investigation yielded nothing, and so now it's time to witch hunt real estate deals from decades ago.

At any rate, you lefty shits have no room to complain as you had absolutely no problem with King Nigger ruling by decree via EOs. Now it's our turn. Enjoy being impotent!
>>
File: 1499370996210.gif (192KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499370996210.gif
192KB, 300x300px
>>134530154
>Shep Smith
>Chris Wallace

Oh shit guys its over now
>>
>>134520174
No Russian ties. CNN confirmed it. I'm not even that big on Trump, but this Russian shit is so blatantly pushed to try to cover the DNC's ass.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ml5s9zXlVF1qf6m2z.gif (449KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ml5s9zXlVF1qf6m2z.gif
449KB, 500x281px
>>134529723
Hey lets start with sessions on perjury because it is obvious and should be provable.

Sessions said under oath he did not discuss the campaign with Russia. New intercepts from the WP show he did exactly that. If proven that is lying under oath and a jailable offence. If Mueller's investigation can verify its open and shut.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.ca3f977af3e7
>>
>>134520174
>If you lie on a security declaration, it's a 5 year penalty, trumps son in law has had to revise it including adding over 100 names because he kept being caught lying about meeting the Russians, he forgot 4 times!!!

The way you describe it it looks like he forgot more than one meeting and with different people than 'The Russians!!!'. (But I don't like Kushner so I wouldn't mind seeing him leave the Trump administration.)

But why are you obsessed with Russia? You think Russia is an Enemy of the United States? For real? You think the Cold War never ended? I feel like it's the 1990s again and I'm surfing on the net and I'm reading pages on Geocities about communist conspiracies except now it's RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! and the hysterical people aren't libertarians or militiamen they're instead libtards and Democrat pundits who still can't get over the fact that Hillary Clinton was a horrible candidate and the mainstream media machine wasn't strong enough to beat Donald Trump.

Wikileaks: journalists dined at top Clinton staffers’ homes days before Hillary’s campaign launch

https://archive.is/5N5Pf
>>
>>134530102
Yes? If you disagree use your words.
>>
>>134529088
Neocons hate Russia because Russia supplies weapons to Syria and Iran. This makes Israel mad, and neocons are Israel-firsters because they're Jews.
Neocons want a war with Russia.
Neocons have drumbeat for a war with Russia for eight years because it will benefit Israel.
Trump enters race, says he wants good relations with Russia.
Neocons flock to Hillary and give her $1.5 billion in funding.
She still loses.

If you've ever wanted to know where this "Russia collusion" bullshit started, it started with Bill Kristol, a neocon Jew who wanted America to go to war with Russia for the benefit of Israel.
>>
>>134530306
There is a reason that story has been sat on for months. Anon source of russian communications that WaPo admit could be bullshit if they are actually real and not bullshit like the comey memos they never saw
>>
File: 1500589245133.jpg (21KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1500589245133.jpg
21KB, 326x326px
>>134520174
>>
>>134530392
For me the Russsia thing started when Trump said in a campaign event he wanted Russia to release and dirt it had on Clinton. That was seriously fucked up.

https://youtu.be/gNa2B5zHfbQ
>>
Hahahaha! Fabtastic!
>>
>>134530532
This has to be the funniest thread I ever came across!
>>
>>134520174
>So technically he could legally pardon himself for treason

Only if treason was committed. So far there isn't any evidence of any wrong doing. This has gotten so out of hand and the constant media bombardment is by intent to create confusion so no one really knows what is going on or what actually happened. Of course the message is Trump is bad, Trump is a traitor and you are supposed to be so confused by the news that you cannot question this. This is textbook propaganda delusion.
>>
>>134530561
No, it was a joke. Or are we going to pretend Hillary didn't break numerous laws? Trump saying he wants Hillary's deleted emails is far less fucked up than Democrats chanting for several years that they want to disenfranchise and marginalize all the white people.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/25/the-end-of-an-era-for-white-males/
>>
>>134520174

It's not their fault if they have faulty memory. Do you really think everyone should remember everyone they have met? Ausfag please.

Go to sleep.
>>
>>134520188
why dont u look at the dirt in those emails? hire the candidate who is CONFIRMED a treasonous sellout (hillary), or the guy who is a winner at life and can actually help the country?
>>
>>134530447
WaPo cant validate as it is classified inelegance that was leaked. Unless the GOP blocks him Mueller should have those clearances to validate. If this was bullshit the intelligence agency would make a statement saying such but that isn't happening.
>>
>>134530392
Thanks Anon, I was looking for this kind of explanation. Saved for Twitter ammo against "Muh Russia" craziez
>>
>>134530006
What have they done to the US then? Or to its people?
>>
>>134530685
If you want to confuse domestic policy with international interference wit our democracy that's your issue. I did not take that as a joke as it is Russian history to do exactly what Tump asked. If it was a joke I see no one laughing.
>>
File: IMG_1488.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>134529583
>>
>>134520174
>all hell would break loose
what's it with the left and exaggerations?
>>
I'm still shocked that journalism has gotten this bad. Its literally clickbait. The WaPo article from today is basically:
>According to the Russians, Sessions talked about campaign
In order to accept that reporting, you have to take the word of a Russian, who have been known to exaggerate their claims to make themselves look better to their bosses, as well as straight up lie to confuse our IC, over that of an American. You really think these top Russian people don't know they're constantly under surveillance? They know 100%. What better way to muddy the waters than claim random shit on lines they know the US is listening on.

Until I see non-clickbait articles, this entire Russia collusion narrative is a bunch of bullshit. Why haven't they reporting on 100% undeniable proof? Something like:
>Secretly recorded conversations between Sessions and Russians show them talking about Russian sanctions before the election
>>
>>134531042
>Executive branch has no checks or balances by the judiciary.
Yea I would call that an extreme change is US power if the president can tell all other branches to fuck off and do as he sees fit with no consequences.
>>
Even if by some miracle all of that comes true there would be no law broken. If you doubt that the fact that nobody on Hillary's team is a testament. UK, Ukraine, Russia...all countries proven to have colluded with the Clinton campaign.
>>
Why do Americans think Russia is their enemy?
>>
>>134529186
>Oh yeah, world war 2... you know, Pearl Harbor... the Axis.. Japanese warnings about us threatening them with colonization of pacific islands? Are you ok in the head?

This is you, son.
>>
>>134525775
You are blue pilled as fuck if you think any of this Russia bullshit is nothing but false narratives pushed hard by the left as the truth.

You Melbourne libshits are ruining this nation, you are not as smart as you think.
>>
>>134520188
You are copying and pasting reddit posts
>>
>>134531153
You wont until the hammer is coming down. The ivestigation is going to be kept as dark as possible to avoid the WH from doing a cover up or being influenced. We wold have to wait 2 years to know how fucked we truly are. To hell with that, deepthroat and it's tactics are good enough to get a feel for what is going on. We will never have 100% but it does not take much to see smoke and assume there is a fire.
>>
>>134530796
Comey already covered this faggot

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/872893153216520192

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA

Grow up slow cunt
>>
>>134520174
this is either
>guaranteed replies
or you're this sad. I'll assume this isn't some spicy pasta (yet) and answer honestly.

>Trump pardoning his entire family and himself for all crimes.
Can't be done. You could, theoretically, have him write a pardon, but what judicial or legislative branch would accept it? What military would follow that? Not ours. Unlike you, our second ammendment right is to go outside the system to resolve it's flaws, even if that means tearing it down and rewriting it. If someone tries to use executive privileges like this, you would see an open mutiny of every judge, congressman and general. It won't happen.

>The russia investigation
Is moot. He's president. The last one wasn't even a U.S. citizen (or at the very least forged their certificate, the very least). You're pants-on-head retarded if you think someone's son, speaking to some foreign national, who is trying to give them information for free, who is then ignored, is even remotely guilty of treason, sedition, or frankly even campaign regulation violations. That's equivalent in audacity and inanity to claiming BBC is guilty of "subversion" against the U.S. and should be treated as a terrorist organization.

In short, your post is shit, your thought is shit, and you ramble like a moron. Refine it and come back to me with something more like "here is the definitive proof or beyond reasonable doubt level of evidence of collusion between Russia the state and the Donald Trump campaign to fix the election," and I'll take you seriously.

You know who is guilty of Russian collusion for uranium? who has at the very least clear and convincing evidence through political ties to known pedophiles, drug dealers, child traffickers, and has brought the U.S. financially to it's knees? Hillary fucking Clinton. So fuck you for screaming about this non-issue, and fuck you for being incoherent.

Fuck. You.
>>
>>134529186
Those were propagamdo from like half a centry ago you psycho
>>
File: 1476364546568.png (277KB, 1793x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1476364546568.png
277KB, 1793x1313px
>>134520174
For the last time, this 'Russian Scandal' was invented by democrats and intelligence services who are loyal to Hillary Clinton.
They thought they had the election in the bag and are beyond pissed they couldn't steal it from Trump.
>>
File: trump-laughing.jpg (25KB, 383x284px) Image search: [Google]
trump-laughing.jpg
25KB, 383x284px
>>134531529
>mfw i realize you actually believe that
>>
>>134529186
>Oh yeah, the revolutionary war... you know, the boston tea party... the empire.. english warnings about us threatening them with establishing independence? Are you okay in the head?
>>
Tell brock that everyone working on this thread needs an immediate pay cut.
>>
>>134531396

Hardly "Americans" - just the whiny cunt left who are still butthurt about losing the election, and some moderates too stupid to realize the mainstream news is nothing more than propaganda.
>>
>>134531771
That's actually nice to hear.
>>
>>134531731
And I still haven't heard what law was broken or seen ANY evidence of Russia meddling in our election.
>>
>>134528457
Youre wrong dude. Best president ever. Adjusted for "old days were better".
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (61KB, 599x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
61KB, 599x356px
>>134528457
Fuck what you think I dont even LIKE illegals.
>>
File: 1481363998751.jpg (532KB, 1050x888px) Image search: [Google]
1481363998751.jpg
532KB, 1050x888px
The drama of the 2016 election isn't over. The game has merely shifted from Trump VS Hillary to Trump VS Hillary's Surrogates in the media and the DNC.

The media made a huge investment in Hillary Clinton, When she failed to deliver they took a huge hit. The only way they can recover is to blame Hillary's failure on someone else.
>>
>>134520188
>then we found out he had a second secret meeting

That meeting wasn't secret, the two of them weren't alone in a private room. You're reading too Buzzfeed / Vox / Washington Post / NYT / etc..

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/fact-check-did-trump-and-putin-have-a-secret-meeting-at-the-g20-summit/

>Sanders criticized the press for scrutinizing a dinner that was on the public G-20 schedule. “You guys came and took pictures of it. It wasn’t like this was some sort of hidden dinner,” said Sanders. The event was not open to the media, however, the press was allowed in to take some photos.

>The event was not open to the media, however, the press was allowed in to take some photos.

>The event was not open to the media, however, the press was allowed in to take some photos.

These clowns have never criticized US officials when they go to the real private no media allowed meetings of Bilderberg every year. They don't even talk about Bilderberg. But Trump and Putin + 40 other people in a dining room without the press? OMG!!!!!! IT'S A SECRET MEETING!!!! RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!! IT'S ALL CONFIRMED!!!!!!

The media is a joke, they're totally dishonest and they think we can't have access to the information at the end of the day. They act as if the internet doesn't exist. They need to die as soon as possible and be replaced by real reporters.
>>
>>134528543
Trump is good what plane tard you from
>>
Debunked hours later by none other than ABC
>>
>>134526304
>votes were not rigged
Michigan was rigged by the democrats, but apparently that's not a big deal compared to "influencing the election" by leaking factual information about the democrats.
>>
File: 3.gif (315KB, 420x224px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
315KB, 420x224px
>>134531568
Fair enough, Intel is tricky for reporters. But this is still a case where the answer should be black and white. Next week they will start by denying it, then be playing word games to make it sound better, then admit the whole thing and call it a overblown story.

We did this with sessions already. We did it with Trump Jr. We did it with Crowd size. We did it with Healthcare. We did it with travel ban. We did it with Flynn. Spicer did it so often he just fucking left.

And I need to grow up? You need to wake up.
>>
>>134528552
Thats the thing. Youre not here so you dont know how hes making the country better. All you get is zionist media's fiction
>>
>>134532119

This is how crazy politics is now

Liberals are colluding with ISIS
>>
Show me the data that killed the Clinton campaign. Show me any bit of shared information that ruined her campaign. If you can find it that's the smoking gun. If not there is no case and you've been lying all along.
>>
>>134531569
Thank you
>>
File: 1413042525444.gif (2MB, 168x224px) Image search: [Google]
1413042525444.gif
2MB, 168x224px
>>134531733
In 2004 Dan Rathers ran a story about George Bush and his national guard service. Republicans were outraged by it and anonymous sources and he was fired. Later it came out that everything he reported was 100% true.

Republicans changed the game and want a court of law to convict before they publish a story. Republicans are at war with the truth because they know they will not win.
>>
>>134531569
>The last one wasn't even a U.S. citizen

No, he was a U.S. citizen. The allegation was that he was not eligible to be a presidential candidate because he wasn't a natural-born citizen because he was born outside the U.S.
>>
I'll point out that someone feloniously leaked this unconstitutionally seditious disinformation to Al Franken in late November. It's time to break out the car batteries and jumpers on these deep state faggots and go full venezuela prison guards on them.
>>
>>134532526

Not one bit your lie is true. HBO and your wife's boyfriend lied to you.
>>
>>134521162
>the far left publication Politico
Since when? Just because they no longer support conservatives, either the religious king, orange kind or neo kind?
>>
>>134532613
>How dare someone tell a elected member of congress the truth
>>
>>134532526
Literally has nothing to do with this discussion.

The fact you actually believe someone can be kept completely secret is hilarious. Its not happening. Someone, somewhere will yap.
>>
>>134520174

KILL FOR TRUMP DIE FOR TRUMP
>>
>>134522032
When you're larping as an murican you should change your flag.
>>
we already know whats going to happen

>Three branches will become one

And we fully support that. We want him to be dictator , cut the bureaucracy, purge the ranks and all that jazz.
>>
I hate australians so, so much.

They are like this in real life, too. It's not an act. It's not 'shitposting'. This is just how they actually are.

The most inane stream of conciousness rambling dipshits I've ever met, and that's when they are sober, which is rare. They are even worse when they are drunk, which is often.
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (45KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
45KB, 400x320px
>>134532729

Sessions did. It was the obongo deep state russian disinformation agents who lied to franken.
>>
>>134527655
>"if that is what you say i love it"
>>
>>134532765
>I point out ridiculous Republican standards for reporting
>You think I am talking about US able to hide a cover up
Wut? I think we are talking about different things. Yes people leak and we should read the leaks. If we are getting multiple leaks from different places that say the same shit that's called a story and the news publishes it...
>>
I care more about the Fusion GPS entrapment of a presidential candidate, used as criminally fraudulent post hoc justification for an illegal wiretap

I'm not too mad about Russia. Putin was right when he said the US and Israel are funding and propping up ISIS, who enslave people, rape, murder, torture, etc
>>
Isn't it fucked up how the "free market" destabilizes and attempts to overthrow the legitimate government in a foreign state because of a gas pipeline that would introduce true competition into the European market? Hundreds of thousands have to die because the EU doesn't want Russia influencing Poland etc with the sale of gas?
>>
>>134532844
Please kek, we are begging you
>>
File: asdkfjasdkljfasdf.jpg (63KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
asdkfjasdkljfasdf.jpg
63KB, 970x546px
You want to cry about Putin when this was funded under Obama with US tax dollars? I'll kill you.
>>
You are acting as if he is trying to pardon him self of treason to which he has not been charged with.

So you are accusing Trump of being a bad man because he could use this when he has not the need? Don't give me that bull shot about mincing words. Implying this is justification for outrage, then all previous and future presidents should outrage you as well.

This is why people like you are called lunatics.
>>
File: NYTFriedmanISIS.png (551KB, 559x785px) Image search: [Google]
NYTFriedmanISIS.png
551KB, 559x785px
>>
Let me be clear: The neocon kikes of NYC have committed gross acts of treason against the United States, and genocide of 2 million in the middle east.
>>
>>134533261
>Oh honey ignore the divorce lawyers and paperwork. I am just looking at this and it has no relevance on our marriage. By the way what is your bank account numbers?

And liberals are suppose to be the dumb snowflakes.
>>
File: CcrRpFBXEAEL7Rp.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CcrRpFBXEAEL7Rp.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
I laughed the first time i saw this, now i'm starting to think they were prophets.
>>
>>134533450
I really want to see this story because...how?
>>
File: aas9df809asd8fasdf.png (173KB, 1059x492px) Image search: [Google]
aas9df809asd8fasdf.png
173KB, 1059x492px
>>134533538

How many have died since Iraq and Afghanistan? In Egypt, Libya, Syria?
>>
>>134520174
The president cant pardon there self hence Nixion
>>
>>134525689
>Trump coming out and saying "Yes i totally lied and colluded with russian secret intelligence to sway the election and I admit me, my team, my son, and my son in law are felons but im staying in office" is the problem.

That's a nice fantasy you got there. The media colluding with Clinton is the real problem. If she was President right was they would all applaud her like trained seals and you would never hear anything about any real scandal she's involved with. This whole Russia!Russia!Russia! conspiracy theory is the frustrated dishonest libtards + the CIA trying to derail the Trump administration.

Wikileaks: journalists dined at top Clinton staffers’ homes days before Hillary’s campaign launch

https://archive.is/5N5Pf

New York Times hires reporter who sent stories to Clinton staffers for approval

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/12/new-york-times-hires-reporter-who-sent-stories-to-clinton-staffers-for-approval/
>>
>>134533687
Ah and if it wasn't for the US the ME would be rainbows and blowjobs. Got it.
>>
File: OG Fake News.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
OG Fake News.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
Too bad Trump didn't run sooner.
>>
File: isis_18.jpg (69KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
isis_18.jpg
69KB, 876x493px
>>134533791
>>
File: Taxpayer Funded Rainbow.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Taxpayer Funded Rainbow.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>134533791
>>
File: Strategically Advantageous.jpg (30KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
Strategically Advantageous.jpg
30KB, 460x259px
>>134533791
>>
>>134533791

I'll fucking murder you faggot
>>
>>134528243
This has been going on since Lyndon B. Johnson. Executive orders are unconstitutional and every single one should be wiped.
>>
Going to be a lot of disappointed faggots running around when we start nailing their hands to the doors of the senate.
>>
>>134533879
Man the ME is such a nice place filled with nice people. If only the US did not invent religion that causes all this conflict....oh wait that Muslims killing other Muslims because they are assholes! We just stuck out dick in this so they stop flying planes into our buildings. Fuch the region it has no win and Russia is making it worse but financing the Iran Saudi cold war.
>>
>>134520174
Where did you fucking did this article up, CNN? Trump can't pardon himself because pence would have to.
>>
>>134528457
This.
I voted for trump and im not even a burgerfag. I just wanted to watch the fucking loser country burn.
>>
>>134527374
>where a lawyer tells him she has EVIDENCE FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT TO HELP THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN

NO, it was this Goldstone guy -- a publicist, not a lawyer -- who told Don Jr. some russian lawyer supposedly had evidence that could be used against Clinton. She wasn't the one who directly contacted Don Jr. Go take your meds please.
>>
>>134520188
>IT CANT BE FAKE NEWS

all the news is fake news
>>
>>134526903
>Pardoning yourself and your entire family is worse.

you know whats worse than that? ordering federal officers to burn children to death on occult holidays twice
>>
>>134533700

Nixon resigned, after the tavistock people head fucked him something awful

Nixon did nothing wrong
>>
Someone show me a fucking crime? Padding his family? For what exactly?
>>
>Fake news 200+ replies
Sad
>>
test
>>
How can you pardon yourself for a crime you haven't committed.
>>
File: Unaware_and_compliant.png (430KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
Unaware_and_compliant.png
430KB, 708x708px
>>134520188
>a second secret meeting

Bill Clinton meets with Attorney General Loretta Lynch in a jet at Houston Hobby airport. MSM reports it as just an "incidental get together to talk about grand kids.".

Donald Trump talks with Vladimir Putin at the G20 Summit in a dining room with about 40 other people present. MSM reports it as SECRET MEETING!!!! RUSSIA!!!!! PUTIN!!!! COLLUSION!!!! RRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/27/of-economic-elites-and-compliant-citizenry/

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

“And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking – and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.” e-mail from Bill Ivey to John Podesta

"From 1998 through 2001 Ivey served in the Clinton-Gore administration as Senate-confirmed chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts, and in that capacity is credited with both increasing the agency’s budget and restoring good relations between the NEA and Capitol Hill. Bill Ivey is a trustee of the Center for American Progress, and was a Team Leader in the Barack Obama presidential transition."
>>
>>134533383

Day of the rope soon.
>>
>>134533482
>>134532977

Obongo isn't President anymore. RIP your, barry's and shitlery's anuses when you're all sentenced to prison and death.
>>
so everyone, including trump and his family, admit that trump and his campaign colluded with the russians during the election. this is a crime (campaign finance law) that everyone agrees the trumps committed. and yet trumptards are either too stupid or too deluded to care.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_71817.pdf

>only 45% of Trump voters believe Donald Trump Jr. had a meeting with Russians about information that might be harmful to Hillary Clinton...even though Trump Jr. admitted it. 32% say the meeting didn't happen and 24% say they're not sure.

>Even if there was an investigation, and it found that the Trump campaign did collude with Russia to aid his campaign, 77% of his supporters think he should still stay in office to just 16% who believe he should resign.
>>
File: rwdstbtf.png (649KB, 625x511px) Image search: [Google]
rwdstbtf.png
649KB, 625x511px
>>134536883

Neither stupid nor deluded. WE just don't give a shit. We would give him the keys to the kingdom at this point if he would let loose the RWDS.
>>
>>134537283
i just posted proof that you are stupid and deluded

>trump jr admits to having a meeting with the russians
>posts his own emails discussing the meeting
>less than half of trumptards are sure meeting took place
>a third of trumptards believe it never happened

trumptards are fucking pathetic
>>
>>134537463
Who are you trying to convince in this sea of piss? You can sit there and argue about your right to not be bludgeoned while I do the bludgeoning. Matters not to me.
>>
>>134520174
He can't pardon himself. It's never been tried but only clickbait articles say it's a possibility. Most everyone else thinks it's illegal.
>>
>>134537463
Arguments and rationalizations are over. Lines been drawn. Sides taken. We are just waiting for the OK to purge you fucks. We are patiently waiting for you morons to lite the fuse so we can finish the job. You shilling just strengthens our resolve and brings us close to that day. You laugh because you think you are different but we laugh because you are all the same.
>>
>>134527655
Rinat Akhmetshin confirmed that information was in fact handed over.
>>
>>134537602
it isn't about convincing anyone. it is about the truth.

no matter how much trumptards whine and cry about how unfair it is to call trump and his family criminals, it doesn't change the fact that they are criminals.
>>
>>134537463
'The Russians'. This is such a sneaky tactic used by the press. It doesn't imply 'Russian government, but everyone runs with that meaning when discussing collusion. By this definition, he could have met with ballet dancer Mikael Baryshnikov and been labeled a traitor.
>>
>>134520174
The thing is... everyone knows politicians are all lying scum.

People are tired of fake smiles.
>>
>>134537750
americans are not the ones shilling. trumptards are shilling for him. trump and his traitors are against the united states of america, and his shills don't care because his election makes them feel better about their pathetic lives.

>>134538007
read trump jr's emails. he was told the information came from the russian government and that the russian government wanted trump to win. trump jr knowingly sought information and aid from the russian government.
>>
>>134537996

Tell it to the hangman.
>>
I would enjoy the shit show that would happen when Trump gets shot.
>>
>>134520174
Fuck off share blue...we are sick you fucking with our board. Kek wills David Brock DEAD.
>>
>>134522032
Well how do you do, fellow City black
>>
File: travesti.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
travesti.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>>134538256

We are going to let you guys kick and scream until people cant take it then the backlash will be so great that not one of you will be left. Degeneracy will be stamped out for a 1000 years. Streets will run with the blood of transfaggots and the best part is you cant hide. Just like now everything you shill is being stored and recorded. future kangaroo courts will have a field day with you. Enjoy it while you can pal. DOTR soon.
>>
>>134538265
the one who puts trump at the end of a rope? i would assume they would already know.

>>134538447
americans do not lose to weak, pathetic, stupid, delusional retards like trumpshills. the united states of america always wins against its enemies. foreign, and domestic. you kids don't stand a chance.
>>
>>134520174
Nice wall of text, shit lord. I only had to read the first 3 sentences to know you have zero idea how the law works.
I'd what you're saying was remotely true, Clinton could of done the same thing before being impeached.
No point in reading a fairy tale.
>>
>>134526115
Someone hasn't read their Moldbug
>>
File: download (28).jpg (14KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
download (28).jpg
14KB, 204x247px
>>134526509
>replying to this thread
>oy vey
Literally describing HillDoe and pretending it's Trump.
Sad thing is how they FUCKED up every fiber in the cloth of American politics and everything politics touches.
And still at it.
ClintonBushObama make Americans ashamed of our country. They hate US.
Yet they are still allowed to live here and prosper.
>build 3 concrete walls and bars for Windows and doors for these rats.
>>
>>134534296
what
>>
File: 1499903404781m.jpg (187KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499903404781m.jpg
187KB, 1024x1024px
>>134526585
Trump didn't.
Trump needs to go HAM on these bitches.
Grab em by the Pussy Trump!!
>>
File: 1494571466211.jpg (79KB, 502x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494571466211.jpg
79KB, 502x640px
>>134520188
>NEWS WHEN YOUR OWN SON POSTS THE FUCKING EMAILS AND YOUR TOP LAWYER RESIGNS AS WELL A THE ETHICS OFFICER AND YOUR NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR IS A FOREIGN AGENT WHO ASKS FOR IMMUNITY AND YOUR SON IN LAW AND SON HAVE DONE A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY 5 YEARS AND YOU ARE ASKING
>>
>>133856428
thorilla thindset
>>
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
WHAT THE FUCK HAS TRUMP OR FAMILY DONE WRONG?
ITS TIME TO TAKE OUT THE LEFT FOR GOOD
>>
>>134520174
You guys are fucking losing it. Trump illiterate? America a Russian puppet state?
What will you guys be pushing a month feom now, or a year? "Trump is literally mentally retarded and flys to Russia every weekend to suck Putin off?"
>>
>>134526337
I think it's a great thing. Once the government collapses we can create new nations out of the ashes
>>
even talking about this stupid CNN narrative, is is really considering it? really?
>>
>>134520174
But pol said he didnt do nuffin
>>
>>134536883
muh russians
>>
>>134520174
He'll get impeached and then tried. If worse comes to worse the CIA will JFK him.
>>
>>134527374
Take a nap, sweetie.
>>
>>134531473
Not an argument
>>
>>134520174
>pardons himself
fuck america and fuck that orange twitter monkey
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/ this looks like logs of mental institution to me.
>>
>>134545619
>tried
ummm wrong sweetie, he already pardoned himself. a power vested to him so he can do his job without worrying about h8ers :)
>>
>>134520174
They are going to dive into his finances and find some obscure law he broke which has nothing to do with politics.
>>
>>134520174
>>134520188
You seem upset that trump is using what obama gave him, nigger should have not tried to fuck the system in favour of hillary, because now trump can do as he likes

Fuck you OP, you bitter cunt suck it up and get used to it
>>
>>134520174
The absolute fucking madman should do it if it comes to it, the shitstorm would be like nothing seen before.
Except it'll never come to it, becuase the "muuh Rusha" witch hunt will never amount to anything.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.