[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLAND-LITHUANIA COMMONWEALTH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 330px-Commonwealth.png (76KB, 330x220px) Image search: [Google]
330px-Commonwealth.png
76KB, 330x220px
Putting aside the historical context for the union, what are relations like between these two countries? Any lurkers from either wish to chime in with any anecdotes, etc.?
>>
Self-bump to prove interest.
>>
It's -150 at this point
>>
haha based polan d :)
>>
>>134520418
Care to elaborate? Wikipedia only tells a nigga so much, you understand.
>>
>>134519610
If you mean Lithuania as in Belarus, then we're pretty much the same people separated by language and last 70 years of history. We have no reason to dislike each other. They seem to like us, so do we, at worst Poles don't care about Belarus.
Same mentality, traditions, culture, history, really.

If you mean Lithuania as in current Lithuania, then their people seem not to like us that much. They see PLC as a mistake.
>>
>>134519610

Zero.

Stop memeing and getting your ideas from europa universalis
>>
>>134520494
Lithuanians think of PLC as an oppresive state. Also are butthurt about Poland taking Vilnius in 1920's.
Basically zero chance of closer cooperation.
>>
>>134520676
And casual people on the streets will berate you for speaking Polish if they hear you.
>>
>>134520754
I see, this is what I was looking for.
Google translate tells me I should say dziękuję ci bardzo
>>
>>134520664
Clever guy, you called it that EU inspired this evening of research! Its genuine though, I just thought I'd dip a toe in the 'right now,' if you feel me.
>>
>>134520944
No problem mate.
>>
>>134519610
Non existent

Lithuaina is closer to the other 2 Baltic states than Poland nowadays
>>
Although poland's government isn't as cucked as Lithuania's, Poland is trash and got the good end of the commonwealth because they knew how to keep the right people in power. None of this would be a problem if it wasn't for fucking Jogaila who put his own interests before his country's. Lithuania will rise again, Make Lietuva LDK Again! No Lenkai, Vilnius is not yours. But if you put aside all the differences, I'm sure both the people Lithuania and Poland would be happy to save Europe from the sandniggers. We defeated the Teutons, we can defeat the Mooslims
>>
File: received_222754121519239.jpg (146KB, 1440x1064px) Image search: [Google]
received_222754121519239.jpg
146KB, 1440x1064px
Lithuania space super power by 2030
>>
File: lmao.png (208KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
208KB, 500x312px
>>134524309
pic related
>>134519610
The problem is that it's been 200 years since PLC and our relations have eroded in this time. Additionally due to changes in XXth century Ukraine and Belarus aren't in it either, despite being significant parts of it. Chances for Commonwealth as it once was to come back are nil and probability of commonwealth-like union or something to happen aren't very high as well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.