[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Trump have a plan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1059.jpg (102KB, 634x821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1059.jpg
102KB, 634x821px
This shit is out of hand. Mueller has stacked his team with democratic partisans and Hillary loyalists. He isn't even trying to hide it or act impartial. This shit has me worried. We know the Russian thing is a joke but that's not what scares me.
>pic related couldn't be more broad
>any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation
>any matters

This means he can (and is)investigating trump for anything and everything he can find. He can go through his entire life. They have unlimited paper and resources. No one in America could have their entire life investigated and come out clean.

When Bill Clinton was investigated it started out as a financial investigation and we ended up with a blowjob, cum on a dress, Clinton disbarment and impeachment
>this is not good
>trump can't fire mueller
>sessions can't fire mueller
>only the kike rosenstein can and he definitely won't
>trump can fire rosenstein the hire a replacement but who could he find that is both qualified and willing to fire mueller
>even if he could find someone trump would be politically dead and the media insanity would be a civil war levels

Trump always seems to find a way to win but half of the Rep Party are never trumpers STILL, and the leaks from the deep state and his own fucking staff are out of control. Not to mention the MSM and Democratic Party mass hysteria. Rumors about bannon on the outs and trump shit talking sessions... fuck! Trump is basically alone.

Tell me trump has a plan!

Make me feel better faggots
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (206KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
206KB, 1600x1131px
>>134519467
This isn't concern trolling. Anyone care to get back to actually discussing something besides trannies, Reddit, china, or niggers?
>>
>>134519943
>>134519467
>stacked his team with democratic partisans
Source?
>not impartial
What action did you find not impartial?

Russia narrative died in the minds of the public back in May due to natural causes. The only effect still in play is news outlets stretching their credibility.
>>
>>134520586
All of this information is common knowledge and easy to search
>just like it is common knowledge that Mueller is friends with Comey, The guy Trump humiliated and fired
Keep in mind this is from a left wing paper doing damage control, and it still looks bad
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/05/as-mueller-grows-his-russia-special-counsel-team-every-hire-is-under-scrutiny/?utm_term=.c17688429e2d

And you are missing my point.
> I repeat that you are missing my point in my main question
>not afraid of the Russian shit
>afraid of how broad in scope the investigative parameters are
>they have unlimited power and unlimited resources
> they have a legal authority to scour every aspect of trumps life
> his taxes his emails his business dealings his friends his coworkers everything
>just look at how Kenneth Starr operated his special counsel as an example
> they will not get him on anything Russia related
> given the history of special counsel's and the pure hatred for Trump there is no way they are coming up empty-handed
> unless Trump has a plan
> because this is not going away it just continues to grow

> so what is trumps plan
>>
>>134521411
Checked. Run them through an archive:
https://archive.is/ZAWeF
>>
>>134519467
Trump's lack of offense makes me think this is all part of the so-called "4D chess" as a setup to something big...or he's out of his depth and knows he's going down.
>>
Sometime between the dossier of trump pissing in a bed and the completely unfounded allegations of Russia "hacking" the election is when people found this to be nonsense. Months in now and still no hard evidence, despite constant "investigations", "committees" and even the CIA with mass media shilling it every step of the way. Now suddenly a special counsel, with no real evidence, headed and pushed by hillary democrats, is being formed so that career politicians can somehow bring trump "to justice".

>Remember when Russia literally hacked election machines?
>Remember dossier of trump pissing bed, created and spread by a democrat "research"?
>Remember Sessions meeting which was approved by obama?
>Remember the russian chick, who mysteriously was allowed to stay in US by Obama admin and contacted Jr?
>Remember CIA saying no collusion?

I honestly can't think of what else that Trump has been accused of, most of it was creation of committees and supposed leaks, and images of papers like this that literally mean nothing.
>>
>>134520586
Video mentioned in article posted
https://youtu.be/E3bIyUgMGDs
>>
>>134521538
>or he's out of his depth and knows he's going down.

This is my biggest fear.

I don't believe it yet because for 2 years they have been hitting him and he keeps coming out on top. But he is human and has been operating at 100% for 2 years. He has to be a little exhausted. Plus the frustration with the truly insane media and the republican congress who can't get shit done. He has no loyalist in positions of power except for sessions (who he keeps talking shit about)

So what is the plan?
>>
>>134521584
I agree, but I'm not worried about Russia. the special council can literally investigate trump about anything they want to. Most of us commit crimes or violate regulations on a weekly basis and don't even know it

>Read the book 3 felonies a day
>you will be terrified at the abuse of government power that happens all the time
>Rudy Giuliani made his name as special prosecutor going after micheal milken and fucking him over total bullshit

>Trump has nothing to do with Russia
>this is all political bullshit because they hate him, >but this is the only real threat he has faced in 2 years
>this is pussygate x10
>with a special prosecutor that has the resources of the entire US government
>with broad authority to go after every aspect of trump's life
>meanwhile the democrats are slow walking every appointment leaving most spots filed by obama holdovers
>trump is surrounded a holdover staff who leaks
>a deep state who leaks
>a congress who is fighting him on everything, and leaks
>a media who is literally suffering Salem witch style mass hysteria
>a D.C. Establishment who goes after everyone loyal to him
>formerly friendly sites like drudge who are turning on him
>he is alone
>if anyone on earth has the strength to withstand the onslaught it's trump
>but if he ever goes down it will be by the special council
>if that happens I predict America will experience violence unseen since the civil war

Screen cap this
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (47KB, 496x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
47KB, 496x599px
Reddit really has ruined this place
>pol used to be full of politically intelligent people willing to discuss serious matters
>it has turned into pic related
>full of the_donald faggots circle jerking
>"dae hate trannies? Dae think Hitler's wasn't that bad? Dae bill nye? Dae based Alex jones?"
FUCK I HATE YOU

>new faggots to the political world just learning that Jews are scum and niggers gonna nig
>you faggots thing the special council isn't a real threat?
>do you fucking newfags even know how this works?
>have you ever read anything about a special council
>this is the only real threat to trump
>Reddit has driven out the knowledgeable and interesting people
>full of assholes and idiots new to politics wanting to be a part of "edgy pol" cuz you heard about it on the news
>lurk more faggots because you are no better than Mexicans destroying American culture
>if you weren't here on the day trump announced the fucking leave
>this place was magical when the vast majority of you were for bush or walker or Carson or Rubio or Paul or muh Cruz missle
>tfw you will never experience the primaries, debate after debate, win after win, this place was fucking electric

Now...

I feel like that fucking chink in Africa
>it really is all so tiresome now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.