[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pearl harbor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: george-lincoln-rockwell-1.jpg (278KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
george-lincoln-rockwell-1.jpg
278KB, 1200x808px
>be me
>Reading this time time world
>Agree with everything being said
>Da Jews
>Da communists
>Hitler worship
>Then all of a sudden this sperg starts going off on how the Jews orchestrated Pearl harbor as a way to get the USA into Ww2
>That's even crazier than hall of cost denial

Was this man insane? Or was pearl harbor really an inside job
>>
>>134516205
what if every major crisis was a inside job, when people start relaxin and thinking they are safe they get bored, like 9/11 or the fall or rome
>>
>>134516205
>He doesn't know Pearl Harbor was an inside job and that FDR had advance intelligence from Paris that plan was going to be carried out.
>>
File: 49820461_p0.jpg (2MB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
49820461_p0.jpg
2MB, 1240x1753px
>>134516205
Japan went through 3 cabinets trying to make peace with the Americans. Again and again they said that they were willing to remove troops from China in exchange for lifting the embargo. Japan was hoping that aligning herself with Germany would cause the US to back off a bit, but the US was alarmed by the Tripartite Pact and demanded that the Japanese pull back their troops "at once" - which is obviously impossible. Negotiations failed because Secretary of State Cordell Hull was a slow negotiator and appeared to be deliberately delaying everything, but the final nail in the coffin came from a Jew named Harry White when he issued an ultimatum (behind his colleagues' backs) to Japan that included a demand stating that they should withdraw from "all of China," which meant Manchuria as well - and therefore the economic downfall of the Empire of Japan. Harry White was found out later to be a Soviet spy. Roosevelt didn't care overmuch about Japan unless they were proposing concessions and spoke loudly about a "quarantine policy" regarding Japan.

Eventually the Japanese realized that there was no hope for diplomacy regarding the Americans because it was obvious from their viewpoint that the US wanted nothing but to harm them, between the oil embargo, public denouncements, and prolonged negotiations. Imperial Headquarters predicted that Japan would have very little chance if they attacked beyond late '41/early '42. And so Pearl Harbor happened.

Interestingly enough, there was talk in Imperial Headquarters about attacking the Soviet Union before the embargo. They planned to invade the USSR, supporting Operation Barbarossa, if Hitler took Moscow before '42 began. They couldn't do much beyond this because their main problem was securing desperately needed oil - whether through restored relations with the US or conquest.
>>
le
>>
>>134516205
Ask yourself this simple question : Why would the tiny Japan, under sanctions, who had multiple different fronts on China etc start a war with America, allowing America to join the war?

Who benefited from this ?
>>
>>134516205

The American ZOG had already picked a side before Pearl Harbor, but it was still needed to make the population join the war effort. The jews didn't exactly orchestrated it, but let it happen. It's not like the intelligence services weren't aware of what Japan wanted to do.
>>
>>134516205
not an inside job but they knew it was coming.
the us military sacrificed a few outdated warships and many American lives to ensure enough outrage to justify a total war mobilisation and response.
>>
I was thinking of this today. We had a ton of pro nazi high profile people like Henry Ford and the nazis even liked FDR. The public didn't seem to have as shitty a memory as they do now and did not want to get involved in the the kike controlled UK's war. The US did the same thing in WW1 albeit a much much smaller scale with carrying arms on the Lusitania so I wouldn't put it past them. I seem to remember seeing cables that showed people knew about the attack but it's been years.
>>
>>134517033
The goal was to cripple enough of the US fleet to break the embargo and get enough oil to keep fighting. This isn't even some deep hidden shit. It's public record AND logical as fuck. But keep trying, retard.
>>
here's a question:
If Germany had better luck against Russia and the d day invasion never went ahead in 44 would America have nuked berlin ?
>>
>>134517432
There is a logical explanation for why they attacked but also a huge reason against it. If you can't figure that out and say "public record" etc you must think pretty lowly of yourself. Also it immediately brought us into the war in Europe and not just against Japan because of alliances etc. Not really sure you should be calling people retards if you can't think through basic logic. It's not like it would be impossible to fake.
>>
File: sad.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>134516833
I used to like learning about history, now the more I learn the more i remorse for so many missed opportunities and how fucked up everything that I used to believe is.
Everything since 1914 was a mistake
>>
File: 1500581787263.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500581787263.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>134516833
Goddamn fucking kikes.
>>
File: BvF8lNxCcAQy2nn.jpg (35KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
BvF8lNxCcAQy2nn.jpg
35KB, 600x552px
>>134516205
>hall of cost
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.