[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING: Duterte declares war on Philippine Commies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: duterte.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
duterte.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte declares war on the Communist Party of the Philippines and its allies (the New People's Army, the National Democratic Front, Makabayan coalition, and the Bagong Alyansang Makabayan) after peace talks collapse yet again.
>The government has frozen efforts to resume stalled peace talks with communist rebels following a series of attacks, officials said.
>Government negotiators were supposed to hold back-channel talks with their communist rebel counterparts in the Netherlands at the weekend, but the meeting was scrapped after attacks earlier this week.
>Three government troops were killed, and six soldiers who were part of the president's security group were wounded in the separate attacks, DPA news agency said.
>"Everything is on hold until favourable conditions will be agreed upon by both parties," presidential spokesman Ernesto Abella told reporters on Friday.
>On Thursday, President Rodrigo Duterte told soldiers in a visit to a military camp in besieged Marawi City, 800 kilometres south of Manila, that the communist rebels would be their next target after fighting armed groups linked to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS).
>"After we finish off those fools there, we will re-orient our offensive against the New People's Army," he said, referring to the armed wing of the rebel group the Communist Party of the Philippines.
>"I don't want to talk with them anymore," he added. "They have killed many of our soldiers, many of our police officers. Imagine, killing two soldiers while they were going to the market. That really angers me."
>Duterte was referring to two unarmed soldiers who were shot dead while buying supplies at a public market in the town of Roxas in Palawan province, 510 kilometres south-west of Manila, on Wednesday.
>The killing was suspected to have been in retaliation for the seizure of a communist rebel training camp a few weeks ago, the military said.
http://archive.is/z8ybK
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 480x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 480x705px
you filipino?
>>
File: flip commies.jpg (29KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
flip commies.jpg
29KB, 800x450px
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 299x168px
based d-man
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1280x960px
a young filipino immigrant antifa member
>>
>>134515900
what is this kid in middle school or something?
>>
>>134514407
How can he beat the NPA when he can't even take back a small city from a small band of poorly-armed Islamic militants after two months of trying?
>>
>>134515900
kys, better yet, let the based d-man do it for you
>>
>>134514407
Just kill every last commie and make your country a better place as a result.
>>
>>134515699

waifu
>>
File: 1433696829224.jpg (93KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
1433696829224.jpg
93KB, 800x564px
>>134514407
He's going all out. I'm afraid for this madman's safety, surely (((they))) will now try even harder to take him down. Hopefully he prevails by the end of all this, or else those flips are absolutely fugged.
>>
File: Duterte_0.jpg (14KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte_0.jpg
14KB, 500x340px
bump
>>
File: Rodrigo_Duterte.png (643KB, 813x798px) Image search: [Google]
Rodrigo_Duterte.png
643KB, 813x798px
bump
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.