[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop ruining my life pol Fucking Hell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sad cat.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.gif
2MB, 372x262px
For my whole life I have had one best friend, Fucking one POL ONE! Now I took most of the redpills but my best bro is radicalizing into left. He thinks that migrant crisis is kinda fake and sweden is fucked coz they lowered the taxes!? He thinks that migrants and not fucking UK / France / Germany etc. and that marx was right. PLEASE help me redpill my best bro And POST the best shit you have on migrant crisis with legit sorces. And best source based Arguments against open borders and fucking communist manifesto coz I don't wona lose my best bro.
>>
File: IMG_0014.png (794KB, 696x6843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.png
794KB, 696x6843px
>>134512218
Immigration redpill
>>
>>134512218
>marx was right.

Too late for him. The best you can do for him now is offer him a 'free' helicopter ride.
>>
File: sad elmo.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
sad elmo.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>>134513011
Dude I love him, he is my best bro. last time i saw him was year ago. Now I come back to fucking this .... He thinks that Key to solving all problems is raising taxes on corporations to fund massive welfare state. Fucking hell : || And there are no rapes in germany / sweden by dune hoopers and niggers
>>
>>134512218
I'm not smart enough to give you what you want, but I can still help you. I recently bookmarked several different topics that are archives of redpills. I can't guarantee they will all have good sources, but they will give you plenty of informed arguments you can use. Remember it is better if these arguments come from you, don't show him these images. Here are the redpill archives to help you out. Heavy reading in a way.

Economics: http://imgur.com/a/3IEtU
Ethno-Nationalism: http://imgur.com/a/u3ykb
Racial Realism (if needed for Middle Easterners and Africans just in case): http://imgur.com/a/ByCnG
Cultural Marxism: http://imgur.com/a/cS5CR

Look through those and see what helps you.
>>
>>134512218
This video is good for persuading people of limited intellect why immigration is bad and borders are good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

As a side note, I also lost my friend of 20+ years because he is a diehard Hillary/Sanders fan and subscribes to the lefts bullshit. Some people are just not ready for the truth.
>>
File: sad dub.jpg (30KB, 384x509px) Image search: [Google]
sad dub.jpg
30KB, 384x509px
>>134513319
quality compilation thx anon
>>
If you want to keep him you'll have to hide your power level for the most part. Sad but necessary in today's gay gay Earth. Lefties are like a cult and are programmed to cut anyone off who disagrees with it.

The best way to subtly redpill is to wait for your friend to inevitably fail to the cult's high moral/political standards and exploit the doubt it creates in their minds. I was able to successfully reform a male friend from the cult when a bunch of cult members turned their back on him for openly not thinking drunk sex was rape and a girl who got a bunch of shit for not personally agreeing with abortion.

DO NOT TRY TO PRESSURE THEM INTO IT OR THROW A BUNCH OF NIGGERSTATS.JPG AT THEM, IT WILL DRIVE THEM FURTHER AWAY
>>
>>134514351
Yea, problem is he is surrounded by lefties yes menretards. there i no one in his circle that is not hardcore left exept me, fucking feels bad man ..
>>
>>134514351
This. be careful with your power level. The kind of person will be sensitive to anything that is even loosely connected to "Nazi" thinking.

Remember to be aware of what he morally thinks is important and thinks about. Equality, justice, economic prosperity (wage inequality), freedom.

Ben Shapiro talks a lot about this. Appeal to these people on the moral level, it's the only thing they understand. "What makes you think it's ok to steal from other people?" Try watching his videos on debating leftists.
>>
>>134514963
>Remember to be aware of what he morally thinks is important and thinks about. Equality, justice, economic prosperity (wage inequality), freedom.

fucking hell so much this : (

Will do thx
>>
>>134515109
Yeah forgot to say on that point. He won't respond very strongly to patriotism, pride in race, race realism, preservation of culture, gender differences (thinking the sexes shouldn't or are not philosophically equal), and other things we don't even talk about anymore on /pol/ because it's ingrained in our thought processes.

Remember DO NOT breach his conceptions of equality, which they will NEVER compromise on, until long after you get him away from leftism. Getting into "Maybe these two peoples are not equal" or "They should not be equal" comes after a persons /r/The_Donald/ phase. Once they start getting over "Based gay man" and "Based black man!"
>>
>>134515603
Appeal TO his sense of equality.

"Why aren't women held to the same standards as men?"

"Why are black murders overblown based on lies, but white murders are ignored?"

"Why isn't freedom of speech respected by the left? They use "hate speech" as a tool to silence moderates and disallow them the chance to speak when it's clearly about that they're simply not saying what is accepted."
>>
>>134515603
>Remember DO NOT breach his conceptions of equality, which they will NEVER compromise

I told him today that that dune hopers treat women like cattle and how their outlot is to ours. And I think it's wrong and bad. He told me I have no right to judge them. I felt struck and now sad ... I was just normal dude before pol and never cared about this type of shit, now ima based and not sure what to do with my self ...
>>
>>134516080
Don't directly challenge their views when they go blabbering on about it because that' when the programming I talked about kicked in. I have to listen to constant whining from certain friends about the Trumpenfuhrer and even though I was never a Trump kool aid drinker, but it's still annoying to listen to them drone on about how Trump was in a room a Russian farted in once and how this is proof of collusion and will be the end of his wicked regime once and for all.

Don't cuck yourself by pretending to disagree with your own views or anything to try to concern-troll your way into their heads, just don't engage when it's a conversation you know you won't ever get anything through to them in and wait for a better opportunity to present itself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.