[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republic of South Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (2KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
2KB, 255x170px
Alright pol, for a few years now, i've known a couple people who are children of whites who fled the RSA (and both of them haven't really asked their parents why),
Recently, there's been quite a bit of talk between some of my friends about SA's past and current events, most of the dialogue goes along the lines of:
>"Evil oppression of blacks"

>What's happening in South Africa /pol/?
>Why are so many whites fleeing to Australia?
>Why don't we talk about this more often?

Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
>>134507197
oy vey!
>>
>>134507272
What?
Why are you calling me out for shilling, i'm just asking about the current political climate in South Africa
>>
>>134507353
And I'm telling you what it was like in the US growing up about SA.
>OY VEY
>OY VEY
>OY VEY
finally african black communists take over land that they never had before
>OY VEY
>OY VEY
everything is destroyed
>OY VEY
>OY VEY

What's happening? I'm about ready to fund a book about it. It's disgusting.
>>
The Jews are behind it
>>
>>134507353
the white population have positive birth rates and have the lowest death rate
the stupid lying fucks here are just exaggerating the numbers to incite more hate.
>>
>>134507875
As always, i guess
>>
>>134507197
Whats going on is the most provable example of white genocide on earth, blacks are going around to farms and killing the whtie farmers. Quite recently an elderly female farmer was stuffed insided a trash bag and lit on fire by a militant blacks.
>>134507925
Yes, and the murder rate of whites by blacks is also exteremely high. They have a growing population birth ratewise but they are litterally being slaughtered by militant blacks funded by the governement with the pure goal of creating a black south africa you ignorant peice of shit.
>>
>>134507925
Only whites with birtrates superior to 2:1 excludind iceland and albania? give me the stats burden of proof
>>
>>134508131
Link to that first one please

Also, if you could get some statistics about the second point it'd be really useful it in a debate
>>
>>134507272
can we stop with the antisemitism? It's getting a bit ridiculous.
>>
File: 1479527629524.jpg (329KB, 2000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1479527629524.jpg
329KB, 2000x1429px
>>134508577
Fuck off Leaf
>>
>>134508577
Wake me up when it's 20!7 :<<<<<<<<<<
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.