[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How based was Reagan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: reagan.jpg (1MB, 2399x3000px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
1MB, 2399x3000px
I was born after his terms so I have no idea what life was like while he was serving. How does he rate on a scale of 1-10?
>>
>>134500817
He got cucked by the Bush family and it destroyed his legacy. He was a 10 before they shot him, he left office a solid 3
>>
>>134500978
I know he was shot, but how was the Bush family connected?
>>
>>134500817
He was traitorous piece of shit and committed treason

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
>Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Jihadi warriors, mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1] Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).[3]
>>
>>134500817
He accepted amnesty for 2m illegals in exchange for "permanently stopping illegal immigration" through extra border security. Dems said fuck you and didn't fund the border security
>>
He was suffering from Alzheimer's from the get-go, propped up only by Roger Ailes. Helped ruin the economy and was a muslim cuck
>>
>>134500817
>I was born after his terms
So is everyone who still posts on this godforsaken board.
>>
>>134500817
I heard that Globalist Hitman Hinckley cucked him. Other then that a whole lot of optimism.
>>
>>134501375
Pretty much this. I heard trump pulled the plug in Syria, is that true?
>>
>>134500817
He did way worse than he did good but is hailed a god by the boomer neocons.
>>
>>134500817

Massive shabbos goy cuckold, did more to lower the white percentage of the population in one blow than any other man in American history when he gave American citizenship to millions of illegal mestizo aliens and enabled them to bring their families in after him (and incentives entire new generations of mestizos to follow them, naturally anticipating that there would be another amnesty in the future).

One of the worst presidents in American history, a huge part of why whites are about to become a minority in their own homeland.
>>
>>134500817
He's a cool, funny goy. Better than most presidents.
>>
>>134500817
He dedicated a space shuttle to the "people of Afghanistan" while calling Osama Bin laden a freedom fighter

I personally think his wife suffered the same crazy shit Winchesters wife did. Sarah Winchester felt haunted by the lives lost to her husbands firearms and kept building her nutty mansion., Like Nancy Reagans DARE program. Maybe she felt haunted by all the lives lost to Reagan involvement in Contra cocaine trafficking
>>
>Reagan
Economic hit man for the Bush crime syndicate.
>>
It was before both internet or cable news.
He could have been made out of cardboard for all I knew.
>>
>>134500978

wasn't his popularity falling off a cliff until he got shot? Literally saved his legacy
>>
>>134503358
Then he made the heaviest ban on the 2nd amendment anyone has ever done. Shall not be infringed my ass.
>>
>>134500817
He was the OG/double OG RINO.

Fuck his shit for giving amnesty to the illegals. Hen could have stopped it but he made it worse.
>>
People say he ended the Cold War, but USSR was already going down the tubes. Still, I guess it was good Reagan decided to negotiate instead start a nuclear war
>>
He was an actor who turned into the literal shill for GE, he would go to factories and speak to the workers about why unions = communism.

He also destroyed the support system for the mentally ill, which is a large part of why you have so many homeless in the US.

He takes credit for the USSR breaking down, but that's about as accurate as saying Trump destroyed the TPP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.