[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Here we show our appreciation or disdain for the the 44th president of the United States

>made a healthcare for everybody by making everyone pay for it
I personally didnt think it's a great idea because it was just our country and the middle class is hardly getting by as it is.
>fucked bin laden
>>
>>134499521
Meh, he's better than the fat faggot shabbos goy we have now.
>>
>>134499521
if he actually nailed bin laden and not some random fuckin dude that they thought was bin laden they would have provided proof.
>>
>>134499950
Trump done like fifty times more than the black already. Also, Trump hasn't done anything wrong yet and I can't think of anything else that nigger even did while he was in office other than just sit there for 8 years.
>>
1st for NIGGER
>>
>>134500051
Bin Laden was killed in a raid directed by Trump but it's been covered up by the media.
>>
>>134499521
Can we summon Obama Leaf?
>>
>>134501582

He fucked everyone with a living tax.
>>
He fucked immigration reform and tried to give socialized healthcare. He is the worst. He let fucking illegals steal my fucking healthcare and money! Reeeeeeeeee!
>>
File: 1497046945392.jpg (31KB, 457x469px) Image search: [Google]
1497046945392.jpg
31KB, 457x469px
>>134499521
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
File: obama.jpg (110KB, 564x913px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
110KB, 564x913px
get out nigger
>>
He was a good figurehead but it didn't seem like he was all that much more than that as president. Definitely didn't become the president he initially ran as.
>>
>>134499521
>bin laden
There is no proof of his death at all. Most likely he is dead at this point, but anything is possible with all the lies we have been fed.
>>
>>134502158
>He fucked everyone with a living tax.
LOL, not everyone. I am a member of a union hall that pays their own health insurance. Not only is it about half the price of shit tier Obama-care, not only is it a Cadillac plan, but I don't have to buy any obongocare. I don't grasp why more americans have not signed up for private health insurance.

I am a member of a group of about 1k men. We are quite a bit healthier than the national average, and so our rates are lower. Imagine that....a bunch of skilled construction workers are healthier than most of the fast slobs who refuse to get real jobs (because free gibs).
>>
>>134502984
Matters what you consider a success. They clearly have a different definition than the right
>>
>>134499521
I find it hilarious how Republicans still can't come up with a tactic besides 'blame Obama'. And it's going to screw them over, since the current generation is only going to remember W. and Trump. Obama was a status quo president, there was some stuff to go after him for. But at this point Obamas won, he's going to be the golden boy in the history books.
>>
>>134507617
u r dumb
>>
>>134501582
trump hasn't done anything wrong yet
>i close my eyes and pretend syria doesn't exist
>>
>>134508457
I als0 no how 2 spel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.