[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physical education in school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1500224164853.jpg (4KB, 211x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500224164853.jpg
4KB, 211x250px
How many hours of P.E did you get in school?

In high school our average school day lasted for 6-8 hours, and we only got 2, max 3, hours of physical education a week.

Half the guys won't cut it for mandatory conscription due to shit fitness.

Nu-male twinks propagating the meme that each person should be graded on their progress in P.E, not baseline i.e if you watch anime 24-7 and manage to add 2 pushups to your last weeks 20 max, you deserve the same grade as the guy that adds 10 more to his last week's 100.

Practicing fun, but queer tier sports like volleyball instead of mandatory MMA.
>>
>>134499456
Schools should be an institute of learning not of extensive displays of masculinity through muscles and strenght
>>
>>134499660
Fuck off leaf
>>
>>134499660
>Schools should be an institute of learning not of extensive displays of masculinity through muscles and strenght
Then what's the point of even sending boys there?
>>
File: 1500126603306.jpg (110KB, 540x592px) Image search: [Google]
1500126603306.jpg
110KB, 540x592px
>>134499660
Explain why you're given homework in every class except P.E?
>>
>>134499660
Why shouldn't kids learn at least some athletics, health, or fitness in school? Heaven knows we need it.
>>
>>134499660
>'learning' a cucked version of history
>'learning' about multiple genders and diversity
>'learning' about economics but not how banks work
>'learning' how to make spreadsheets for mr shekelstein
>'learning' political ideology

schools are fucked mate. you bet your ass im homeschooling my kids when the time comes
>>
>>134500641
>4500641
Why not private school?

Step 1 become a millionaire
Step 2 Some private school like Eton.
>>
>>134499456
you stormfags are hilarious you're just another kind of nigger always wanting to fight because of MUH DICK. Mandatory MMA? God your a faggot. you prbably think that UFC fagathon ISNT as scripted as WWE.
>>
>>134501812
We had 1 of mandatory self defense (judo) a week when we were 7 but it stopped after that. Sounds pretty reasonable to keep it up.

Honestly
>>
>>134499456
1 hr and 20 mins every day manadatory from gr8-10 with a 5km run every tuesday and thursday. i also took weight training in 11 and 12 cause i liked the routine through hs.
good program and a definite lack of fat fucks in my years
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.