[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Jersey is FUCKED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170712_174707.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_174707.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
People want to talk about illinois and Puerto Rico and Sweden and Germany but New Jersey is about to be super fucked financially and socially

>Phil Murphy will 99% be the next governor
>Former Goldman (((Banker)))
>Wants to make a state owned bank that would handle all taxpayer money
>wants to turn NJ into a sanctuary STATE
>will raise taxes to fund the MTA

If one thing Christie was good at, it was keeping property taxes at Bay. They have only increased 500$ while they increased 4000 under Corzine and before him

people don't realize but NJ is FUCKED and I don't know why /pol/ doesn't care
>>
>>134497950
>people don't realize but NJ is FUCKED and I don't know why /pol/ doesn't care

is NJ worth saving?
shit people are already giving up on Virginia
>>
>>134497950
send all illegals there, then nuke new jersey and new york while your at it.
>>
>>134498060
NJ has a very very large white middle and upper middle class. We are one of the richest states but it is so corrupt and it's only going to get worse
>>
>>134497950
Let the state go bankrupt.
>>
>>134498266
How about the state senate and congress election?
>>
Krispy Kreme's a shit and a mobster and there's no opposition worth looking into

Unless there's a huge grassroots campaign for a good independent candidate, NJ's doomed. There's no use trying to save that dumpster fire.
>>
>>134497950
Oh yay, another blue state falls and gets closer to junk rating status!
>>
>>134498486
Idk about them, it's mostly Dem but it's going to stay that way
>>
>>134498266
57% White and shrinking.
>>
>>134498659
Just let the state sink and just defend the republican areas/counties in the state.
>>
File: njpre2.png (2MB, 4966x7021px) Image search: [Google]
njpre2.png
2MB, 4966x7021px
why is nj so evenly split?
>>
>>134498266
>We are one of the richest states
No you're not
Not even top 5
I love how Christie got shit on so hard he just starting fucking with the state and now that he's out you're gunna get raped so hard it's ridiculous
Also fuck all of you and your inability to drive
My friend told me you were worse than Miami and I thought he was crazy but after being there fuck you you people don't deserve cars
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.