[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justine didn't have to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Hey Australia
How could you get your government to extradite these two murdering cocksuckers. I know your pissed, I'm fucking pissed. They murdered her and she needed help, there's something very wrong here.

Apparently the cop was " spooked " but who the fuck would look at this lady and think " oh I'm in danger I need to fucking shoot her " he shot her from the car which was wrong and he had his body cam turned off. It was murder. Both cops are on paid leave and she's going in the ground. And what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>134497703
She was shot by a somalian police officer, it's what niggers do.
>>
She deserved it. She was wh*te.
>>
>>134497703
>How could you get your government to extradite these two murdering cocksuckers
fuck off were full
>>
Are whites waking up? I read a big mob of whites people protested her death and are forcing the mayor and her cronies to resign.
>>
File: 1498920278469.gif (3MB, 365x341px) Image search: [Google]
1498920278469.gif
3MB, 365x341px
>>134497703

LOOKS LIKE Laura Loomer...

You sure she isn't a JEW....last name "Damond" probably was "Diamond" a typical JEW name.
>>
File: 1500439431601.jpg (316KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1500439431601.jpg
316KB, 2048x1365px
>>134497806
Yeah, cops are fucking pussies. They are afraid of people, and when they get a little scared they reach for the guns. And that's the truth. Regardless both these cops should be harassed till they die.
Or extradited to Australia for murder.

Why did he turn off his body cam?
Why didn't they even get out of the car?
>>
File: 1500438281288.gif (1MB, 273x198px) Image search: [Google]
1500438281288.gif
1MB, 273x198px
>>134498352
Meh I'm sure there is a few cells available, the prisoners would LOVE to have these faggots to play with.
>>
>>134497703
it's cool man.
That's the future she chose, it would be quite dehumanizing of you not to accept her fate.
>>
>>134497703
extradite? why not try and hang them in america so they don't travel anymore where they shouldn't be in the first place.

Niggers don't belong in america, they dislike america and claim africa is the best place on earth, send them back instead of imprisoning them. SEND THEM BACK!
>>
>>134498401
There was a protest about a hour ago
Mayor had to get the fuck out
Seemed it was a combo of angry blackers and white people
Lots of yelling so couldn't tell what was going on
>>
File: 8SSEhlFC.jpg (12KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
8SSEhlFC.jpg
12KB, 251x251px
>>134499059
They are going to get off the hook they are cops.
>>134499148
Maybe americans will do what's right here idk.
>>
>>134497703
What would they extradite her for? An Australian court would have no jurisdiction. Methinks you need to learn what extradition is
>>
>>134500992
extradite him*

Otherwise correct, the killing did not occur in Australia, the courts there would have no jurisdiction
>>
Most Australians understand that they are dicing with death when they go to America. She knew the risks
>>
We need to start drawing attention to the murder-violence gap. And point out the gap needs to be closed. Right now, we are being murdered at disproportionate rates and at the same time being shamed.
>>
>>134497703
The cop who shot was a Somali. The other cop did as he should.

Maybe you should punish him, then you can be called racist.
>>
File: IMG_2148.jpg (96KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2148.jpg
96KB, 640x636px
https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/status/887545301854076928>>134497703
It's the BLM's fault.
They wuz murderers by proxy
>>
>>134498510
here real name is justine ruszczyk
polish descent
not a jew
>>
You know when I visited America I was warned about approaching the police in that country and how deadly they were.
She didn't heed the lessons that American law enforcement is a deadly occupying force.
Don't go near them..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.