[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A tactic to stop the PC takeover of hollywood.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1svwg3.jpg (92KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1svwg3.jpg
92KB, 620x412px
I went to see the new Spiderman movie with my dad a few days ago and had yet another conversation about forced diversity in Hollywood after it was over. Hes pushing 60 and pretty Red pill for a Tradcon, but blissfully unaware of anything not reported on Fox News.

This got me to thinking of how wonderful it would be to walk out of a superhero movie with my dad and talk about how awesome/crap it was without having to first bitch and moan about all the PC trash forced into the script.

Shouldn't it be possible to turn their logic against them?

I mean isn't making a White character Black racist toward Black people? Isn't it telling them that they have to cast off their identity and conform to the role of the straight white male oppressor?

The only real problem I'm having is coming up with a catchy term for it before I give it a test run on tumblr . It needs to be something easy for a libtard brain to process like "cultural appropriation" or "toxic masculinity"

*I'm 32 and still go see superhero moves with my dad. Sue me*
>>
>>134497665

>A tactic to stop the PC takeover of hollywood.
>Paid money to see a PC movie

You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>134497665
It's not the fact that you see movies with your dad, it's the fact that you put on that faggot kek flag and come on here thinking we give a fuck about how you wish Spider-Man's movies were more "red pilled".

Literally go back.
>>
>>134497665
>pc takeover
Anon, we lost a long time ago
>>
File: 1490058895442.gif (495KB, 618x648px) Image search: [Google]
1490058895442.gif
495KB, 618x648px
>>134497665
ONE

SINGLE

DROP
>>
>>134497665
- It could be white-worship or part of the white-savior complex, rewriting white stories to include brown people because they can't write for themselves
- It's predatory capitalism because they're only doing it to get brown people to spend their money

There are a few angles here anon
>>
>>134497954

The salt is real.
>>
>I went to see the new Spiderman movie
kill yourself you fucking kike enabling faggot. it doesn't matter what you think about the nigger movies, they already have your money.
>>
>>134498489
It's not really capitalistic because these movies lose money in international markets like china when they have black leads as compared to white ones. go figure.
>>
>>134497665
You fucking idiot stop paying them for it
>>
>namefag
>kekistan flag
>doesn't name the jew
you have to go back
>>
>>134497665
No woman with any black in her is "hot"
>>
>>134497665
https://youtu.be/uV7vTn97Wz4

It's over and it's been over for a while now.
And for the record, even Tim Allen's show has forced diversity with a based black neighbour and a nigger who teaches his only good daughter to golf and gets in her pants for it
>>
File: evergreen.jpg (84KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
evergreen.jpg
84KB, 639x628px
>>134498937
Smart AND beautiful kweenz
>>
I like to just shame people for consuming TV/movies. Starve the beast.
>>
File: Free Speech Vs BLM.jpg (436KB, 1538x796px) Image search: [Google]
Free Speech Vs BLM.jpg
436KB, 1538x796px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.