[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slippery slope is real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 16

Member when those campaigning for gay acceptance and later gay marriage in the U.S. would dismiss as lunatics those who claimed that the real agenda of the LGBT crowd was to turn everyone gay?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=46h-LfNWPn8
Why is nobody with a real platform point this out? How many leftist queers are now openly advocating for not only homosexual supremacy, but the abolition of the concept of heterosexuality in itself?
>>
File: pederasts.jpg (57KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
pederasts.jpg
57KB, 480x853px
>>
All leftists and LGBT supporters are Pedophile scum that need to be hung. They openly support pedophilia, at the least pedophiles who keep it secret are better than the leftist pederasts who want all little kids to be sick minded and have sex with them.
>>
File: 1500009831356.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500009831356.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>134496275
>>
>>134497122
Major mags will be pushing "age is a social construct" by this time next year. Just wait.
>>
>>134497599
I agree with you.
http://archive.is/BDJkv This was test run #1.
I wish I could find the image that was floating around here a few weeks ago with the dyke xir saying children understand consent. Shouldn't have let them into the bathrooms.
>>
>>134498469
>shouldn't have made gay marriage a government-enshrined institution
ftfy
Give an inch, and they take it a mile
>>
It's really more emphasis on the echo chamber the media and this site provides in terms of actual events. Opinions are dastardly and are taken before facts.

Also it's usually the radicalized idiots who perpetrate this sort of regressive leftist stuff; while seemingly a majority, more an extremely loud minority.
It does have public support and opinion, but you can't tell me that people look at this without doubt and shame for supporting it in some way.
>>
>>134498631
>shouldn't have let SCOTUS rule on gay marriage to begin with
The Constitution states that marriage is between a man and a woman, cocksucker.
>>
>>134498757
Majority of Americans viewed fags as degenerates at the beginning of the century.

17 years later and a wide majority support gay marriage

What you say are the fringe are actually the vanguard
>>
>>134498945
A number of states had already "legalized" it before SCOTUS. Blame Massachusetts.
>>
>>134498631
As a once member of SJW cult, this was a hard pill to swallow at first.. I'm gaining more and more suspicion as to why gays would even want to get married. The only reason I can see to do so is if two people have a child together. If you're merely sticking your willy in a cornhole until you both die, what's the point?
>muh visiting hours when my spouse is sick
whatever
>>
>>134499534
Note how the majority of gays are in open relationships.

Marriage is about commitment, about raising a stable family. Most gays don't want that and view monogamy as oppressive Gay marriage acceptance is merely the first step towards a society accepting all-and I mean ALL-sexual deviancies
>>
>>134495696
Oh, you're a stupid person.
>>
>>134499534
A child to molest, every gay couples dream
>>
File: ChristianityJewsSemeticSpongebob.jpg (756KB, 1229x1740px) Image search: [Google]
ChristianityJewsSemeticSpongebob.jpg
756KB, 1229x1740px
>>134495696
Member when Christfags and religious nuts acted like homosexuality wasn't natural. Allowing a giant cauldron of animosity and hatred towards them to brew and boil over?

You shot yourselves in the foot by forcing kike-stain-anity down everyone's throats. Most people promote this shit to spite you because deep down they know it's just as insane. Marriage isn't important, eugenic breeding is. Christfags took over the social landscape and promoted their brand of perversion. Everyone sensed this and allowed the progressives to take overs because they just want a changing of the guard. Most normies aren't aware of the goals of either, they're just sick of being fucked with by zealots. This is blowback for the oppression Christianity brought upon society. I'm not endorsing this gender theory bullshit, but simply stating the truth. Christfags would breed everyone into spic/nigger hybrids out of their virtue signaling, jew worshiping "culture."
>>
>>134502393
*tips fedora*
>>
>>134502176
I'm very suspicious of men who want to be around children that aren't theirs. I attempted to explain this to a friend that I thought understood, but she looked at me like I was a total ass when I said it is fucking weird to me when guys want to work with children, gays want to adopt kids, etc. Having compassion for children is one thing, but a man wanting to take on a childcare role to someone who doesn't share your DNA is just bizarre to me.
>>
>>134496275
This isn't real, right?
R-RIGH!?
>>
File: 1490321050766.jpg (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490321050766.jpg
38KB, 625x626px
>>134502393
>examples average 1000 years ago
>christianity reformed and keeps reforming
>>
>>134495696
Slippery slope fallacy is utilized by leftist or progressives to stop the argument about their shitty policies and ideas.
>>
File: steps.jpg (118KB, 697x475px) Image search: [Google]
steps.jpg
118KB, 697x475px
>>134495696

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
File: 082411_pedophilia_0-680x365.jpg (51KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
082411_pedophilia_0-680x365.jpg
51KB, 680x365px
>>134495696
Next step for master plan is banging children
Why do you think they been pushing for Muslims?
Their number one faggot prophet was chill with molesting kids
Pedowood soon
>>
>>134502863
Yes and no, children are our future and often red pilled naturally, helping facilitate their growth can prevent commie propaganda from taking hold later on. We need more men in education.
>>
>>134495696
I don't care, because they breed themselves out of the gene pool by default. They are inferior to the human race. And they know it. Petition and cry for bathroom bullshit and cwaaay to adopt. I have no problem with gay people who just want to get by. The gay AGENDA is an assault upon the perpetuation of our species... well, it's a sissy slap. Gender-bender fee fee waaaaaaa. We have XX and XY. They make babies. We have some rare XXYs who wind up in prison.
>>
>>134502829
You know it's the truth. What did we have before? A bunch of christ tards the jacked themselves off over their serfdom to jewish draft war schemes and miscegenation.

>>134502873
>le cafeteria Christianity

Sorry I'm a literate person and don't fall for your bumper sticker meme versions of religion. Anyone with a brain knows where the christian elite want to take society. They promote universal slavery. Families are built and people are judged on their ability to digest jewish lies and slave a way for them.

Homosexuality is natural and shows up in every religion, culture, and race. Classical societies integrated it and lived with it. Modern Christians are dysgenic subhumans who sadistically use homos as a whipped slave to feel better about themselves.

>>134503171
>>134502863
If you idiots knew history you would see that marriage to pre pubescent and puberty age girls was very normal. What you think of as pedophilia to day was instilled in your heads in the public schools systems(which are designed to slow your breeding and breed you down into serfs). The lefties are going to swoop in on this and use it to sway people. You can look this up. As late as the 1950's ~95% of men polled agreed to having sexual attraction to pre-pubescent girls. It's natural to want to start breeding with a girl as young as possible in order to get the most out of her fertile years.
>>
File: 1491256405361m.jpg (53KB, 1024x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491256405361m.jpg
53KB, 1024x495px
>>134495696
THIS THREAD. STOP AND THINK.

If they legalise fucking kids, the whole blackmail paedo ring run by intelligence agencies under the guises of cults, clubs, groups of the elite would have no value. You can't blackmail over a legalised thing.

The push for legality we see is by the products of this ring. They wish they didn't have to hide their kiddiw-fucking, but don't realise the greater significance of what is occurring. The intelligence agencies won't let it be legalised, or it devalues their currency. Same reason we don't legalise or decriminalise narcotics, even though that could soon end all the illicit trade, and so what if smackheads go nuts and overdose? No fucking loss to society.
>>
File: 1493000807372.jpg (62KB, 873x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493000807372.jpg
62KB, 873x900px
>>134503663
>We used to fuck little girls why not now?
We used to worship the sky, use leech treatment and thought animal sacrifice was the best way to change the weather.
>>
>>134503989
Sky worship is no more insane that kike worship. Leach treatment is a meme. They used 2-5 leaches to inject leech saliva which coagulated the blood. Blood letting was a myth. Animal sacrifice is no more crazy than worshiping said kike on a stick.
>>
>>134504298
I'm not arguing for religion you foolish nigger. I'm saying because we fucked kids before, doesn't mean let's do it now.

Hang the bastards by the neck, I'll be the one thing the noose.
>>
>>134495696
I tried to warn you, and you probably were calling those like me religious conservonuts or something.

Oh well, supporting this faggotry wont be on my list of sins. I tried to save us.
>>
File: JewishHedgemony.jpg (33KB, 433x295px) Image search: [Google]
JewishHedgemony.jpg
33KB, 433x295px
>>134504859
You'll be the one with the autistic kids and old, used up slag wife. You'll be the one paying half your paycheck and lifetime to affirmative action to appease Christian, sandnigger sacrifice/cuckold mentality. You'll be the one with a mangled son drafted into a jew orchestrated war. You'll be the one with a public school/Prussian serf child who thinks 2+2=5 and niggers invented half of everything.
>>
>>134503738
They'll find some new taboo thing you pedoraster.
>>
File: 1461630387045.jpg (330KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461630387045.jpg
330KB, 960x960px
>>134505182
>hurr durr muslims are so barbaric they kill their enemies!
>look at them they marry women at the right time to maximize their fertile years!
>Pedro and Tyrone get over here and fuck my daughter.
>OMG gay people, stop the presses where did this come from! You know this means the anti christ is near XDDD!
>blessed be thy Jews who wrote the bible, but le synagoge of satan is evilzzz!
>godamned pedophiles!
>christloli.jpeg

Christcucks are pure autism.
>>
>>134495696
homophobia and ~slight~ racism are attractive and quirky
>>
>>134506106
What do you mean?
>>
File: 1489983902410.png (102KB, 278x277px) Image search: [Google]
1489983902410.png
102KB, 278x277px
>>134505237
Hit a nerve, schlomo?
>>
File: army guys reality.jpg (31KB, 750x533px) Image search: [Google]
army guys reality.jpg
31KB, 750x533px
>>134506650
You watch that new Dunkirk movie yet? I hear it's 5/5 bretty gud.
>>
>>134506789
Nah. I've studied that enough to be fair, it's a period of interest and I don't enjoy much (((Hollywood))) these days. At least they used to try.
>>
>>134503475
When they're old enough to understand all of that. I failed to include that I meant the education thing primarily for young children (snotty face young).
>>
>>134507002
You lost your whole empire of jew cock sucking. I hope your kids are bred into sandnigger Janissaries for the Caliphate.
>>
>>134496275
Lord have mercy on that poor baby. On the bright side, think of how many anti-SJW people these deranged parents are going to create.

These children will grow up to hate their parents once they realize what they did and probably spend their adult life fighting to destroy liberalism.

I really fucking hate parents who push the trans thing on their kids though. They deserve to be jailed desu.
>>
>>134503663
eh while it's not lost on me that girls reach fertility at a young age and historically it was common to breed young, I'm not convinced that this is necessarily beneficial to society. Also can't tell if you're a lowkey pedo or just pointing out an uncomfortable fact. Infant mortality ain't like it was back in the day, ladies can wait to breed till they've reached full development of their frontal cortex and then populate the earth so we have fewer welfare babies.
>>
File: FallOfBhagdad.jpg (238KB, 590x824px) Image search: [Google]
FallOfBhagdad.jpg
238KB, 590x824px
>>134507553
Treating women as equals was the downfall of the west. It's a hard pill to swallow. Muslims were forced to swallow it(development of Sharia law) due to the slaughter brought upon them by the steppe warriors. Their Sharia is a hardening mechanism, nothing more. Christcucks never needed such a thing, as the Roman empire did their fighting for them.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.