[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to stop the chink expansion???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1444271827931.png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1444271827931.png
73KB, 241x228px
i'm scared /pol/

china is getting too big
they have more people than us, they're having better luck expanding internationally, their economy is growing faster than ours

i fear the day i am forced to learn chinese as it overtakes english as the lingua franca

is china winning or am i just a fag please respond
>>
>>134492146
Well, Christians have forgotten what that means and Americans have a largely disfunctional government which will take a minimum of 20 years to fix. I guess in that time you can either commit suicide or start a nationalist rebellion movement
>>
>>134492146
Focus on Arabs and Niggers.
>>
>>134493563
who gives a shit about them? the arabs are killing themselves in the middle east and the niggers still speak english

the chinese are an existential threat
>>
>>134492146
>is china winning or am i just a fag please respond
Both
>>
File: 1499884426865.png (16KB, 420x570px) Image search: [Google]
1499884426865.png
16KB, 420x570px
>>134493563
Yes, that's right.
>>
>>134492146
China is facing huge problem of its own, with a shrinking active population, part thanks to the single child policy, but not only. The pressure on the working age group is increasing a population is expected to fall to a bit more than 900 million by 2050. Also, financial system in China is quite weak and needs to be fixed in many areas. China will have big power in the future, but they will never be the hegemonic power US has been in the 90s.
>>
China is a bubble
>>
>>134492146
>REDPILL
They're going to Africa.
>>
>>134492146
Having a bazillion miserable people living in an apathetic and polluted shithole sounds like where Western civilization is heading.

They're just ahead of the curve desu senpai.
>>
File: 8_SNAP_Mexico-300x231.jpg (55KB, 450x346px) Image search: [Google]
8_SNAP_Mexico-300x231.jpg
55KB, 450x346px
>>134494821
>>134492146
t. spic subhumans

>don't notice us ruining everything and breeding like rats and pooping out 10 anchor babies and turning the national langauge into spanish. look at the chinese

all talk about chinese is from spics, niggers, and mudslimes. chinks are taking over africa and hopefully will exterminate them so it's a good thing
>>
>>134492146
You guys get what you deserve desu
>>
File: 1498940670211.png (36KB, 865x526px) Image search: [Google]
1498940670211.png
36KB, 865x526px
>>134495478
tfw the chinks will save us and africans from themselves
>>
>>134495753
Spics are shit.
Chinks are shit.
Niggers are shit.
Jews are shit.
Muslims are shit.
Can't we agree? They're all threats in different ways and don't belong in white societies. Do NOT write off the Chinese as no big deal. They'll eat you alive if you let them.
>>
>>134496019
>spics/niggers are ruining america
>arabs/africans are ruining europe
>guys, chinks!! look at the chinks dude! imagine in 30 years!!!
dumb shit. asians are the only ethnic group on earth not directly ruining the west you fucking retard. try and handle the real problems before the fake ones, pablo.

all spics will acknowledge they're shit then go to make excuses and point fingers elsewhere.

>spics are bad, but
nice try spic
>>
>>134496234
fuck off yang. I live in one of the most Asian places in the country. Not kidding, when I go to the bank 1/3 of the stuff is in English and the rest is in Chinese. The churches in my town have Korean text underneath the English.
Asians have high IQs and that is their only good quality. Most, particularly the Chinese, have very little morals and behave like niggers while jewing everybody for their last penny, even their own families. They don't give a shit, the Chinese are yellow, Communist nigger-kikes, aka your worst nightmare (real Jews are still worse).
I'm not a spic you retarded, I fucking hate spics. If you have NO problem with Asians you're retarded. Yes, they are probably the least bad non-whites, doesn't mean they aren't terrible people. Again, mainly talking chinks here. Chinese are the worst and the others are bad. Their countries are far, far from utopias. They'll kill you and sell your organs to the highest bidder. They'll destroy the earth to line their pockets. They'll eat your fucking dog, man (the part was sarcastic but the rest is serious).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.