[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the most left-leaning states going bankrupt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

Is it because liberals are economically illiterate and the same thing that happens to cities they run, like Detroit, happens to whole states they run?
Is it because they are all useless parasites?
What can be done to make them stop wasting other people's money?
>>
its not the economic policies, its the pension plans for civil service like police and having the social housing problems because of the white flight. in california property is either extremely expensive on the coast or in the northernwoods area, or its really cheap in the mountain area where all the white people left and they have no water. social housing mostly happens in the coast and in norcal though so its super expensive. its not economics, its social programs and demographic shifts.
>>
>>134491408
>social programs have nothing to do with economics
yeah ok
>>
File: IMG_5832.jpg (22KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5832.jpg
22KB, 251x242px
>>134491408
>social programs arent part of economics
>>
File: 1492818619805.jpg (52KB, 259x682px) Image search: [Google]
1492818619805.jpg
52KB, 259x682px
>>134490730
their feels know no bounds
>>
>>134490730
>Oklahoma being above average financially

The fuck? We have been going through some serious revenue failures.
>>
LMAO what fucking map is that, that has Kansas and Oklahoma average and above average? Try again.
>>
California...has had a budget surplus recently...below average..... try again fuccboi
>>
File: FedAidtoStates-011.png (242KB, 1354x1211px) Image search: [Google]
FedAidtoStates-011.png
242KB, 1354x1211px
Silly unsourced maps.

Want to talk about wasting money?
>>
>>134492131
This is real news
>>
>>134491408
>its the pension plans for civil service
Anon was right about this at least.
>>
>>134490730
>arizona
>left leaning

no
>>
>>134491408
Pensions really are the big problem here. And I can't even blame Republicans or Democrats for pensions- its mathematics. Its mathematically unfeasible for so many people to expect the same quality of life in retirement as in working- all at the taxpayer's dime. Pensions require infinite exponential growth in order to function.

There are a few states on that map that are left leaning and doing ok- like Washington, Oregon, and Florida. And Kentucky is doing poorly.
>>
>>134492131
>niggers soaking up money

what else is new?
>>
>>134492131
>I refuse to believe facts when confronted by them. That's why I'm a liberal.

The facts just aren't on your side, bitch:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7619/9-most-bankrupt-states-america-yours-list-aaron-bandler
>>
>>134492131
federal aid has nothing to do with the overall economic situations in the states. many red states get more federal dollars because of farming subsidies and because of the presence of military and other federal government institutions.
>>
>>134492647
Facts...dailywire.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>134492376
>I'm too fucking stupid to read the title of the thread, so I'll pretend that one exception disproves a whole bunch of data I refuse to accept.
>>
>>134491750
>We have been going through some serious revenue failures.
But you're still doing way better than Commiefornia.
>>
>>134490730
1. Pensions
2. Darkies
3. Transfering money to the Confederacucks

unfortunately in the US left-leaning coincides with inviting darkies so we are fucked. Oh well.
>>
>>134492131
*Trigger Warning* All consevatives snowflakes should be warned this image contains graphic images that could disrupt your world view if you were capable of critical thinking.
>>
The problem with the liberal states is that the white liberals eventually leave and go to the red states after the taxes and diversity get unbearable, and then they start repeating the process.

Texas is a great example of a future blue state that is slowly dying to cancer.
>>
File: 1487806069460.png (265KB, 620x558px) Image search: [Google]
1487806069460.png
265KB, 620x558px
>>134490730
Because leftists are not people.
>>
>>134492772
>dailywire
You have now officially lost the argument. Instead of responding with a data source (if you could find one), you just decided to pretend what I linked is invalid because you don't like it.

Obviously you CAN'T refute it. So you have lost.
>>
>>134492376
Arizona, Mississippi, and Louisiana are the only solid red states in 'below average'. Kentucky is the only solid red state in 'bottom 5'. The other 4 in 'bottom 5' are solid blue states, all of larger populations. The two most populous blue states are 'below average'. Texas is 'average'. The top 5 are all varying shades of red, and include the most populous state that voted Trump.
>>
>>134490730
Are you trying to summon Obama Leaf and r/politics retards with this thread? because in no time this thread is going to be a shilling shit fest.
>>
>>134492877
In what way? Reducing school days per week? Yearly scramble to balance budget? Flying confederate flags when you weren't even a part of the Confederacy? Lol at Oklahomacucks
>>
>>134493041
I can only hope that one day left-wingers get over their white guilt and realize that they need to bring back Social Democracy in One Country.
>>
>>134492709

California has the most federal and military institutions by a large margin.

But I agree. Just makes me laugh when red States bitch and moan about blues taking their money.

Meanwhile as a Californian, I get back roughly .70$ for ever dollar. Alabama gets back like 1.50$ for every dollar.
>>
>>134490730
>Arizona
>Mississippi
>West Virginia
>Kentucky

Left leaning?
>>
>>134493085
Facts were presented in the image you responded to :^)
>>
this op is bullshit i live in the midwest and theres no way the state i live in isn't bankrupt
>>
>>134490730
Prisons and criminals. We need to do something about the prison system. It generates and sustains nigger culture, a jewish construct. Do what norway does and offer a glympse of not being a nigger tier human and give them the ability to evolve and change. Prison simply indoctrinates them further into the poisonous culture we see choking peace and life in america.

Train them to be better, start the war on the cultures that generate massive amounts of crime and unwanteds. We have a welfare and criminal problem because we fail to see them as human. They may not have the same capabilities but those limits aren't so bad that they can't function on an acceptable level with the right training and care.

What the jews want is for you to fight about irrelevant shit, once you start realizing culture, the justice system and the education system are to blame the jews scream themselves to sleep.

The liberals refusal to accept that niggers are still humans capable of more than just niggerdom is what kills society. Hold these niggers up to standards, show them how to walk so that they aren't being carried by everyone. Put them to work, give them a life they should strive for. Show them what a work ethic is, show them what providing for yourself through honest means is.

It is ruining our economy and safety, reeducation and rehabilitation is the only answer but liberals are too scared to admit that the niggers fucked up and their culture is in fucking ruins. Kill every mother fucker who understands that our jailing system literally doesn't help anyone and is the cause of so much terrible tragedies. The death penalty should be reserved for those taht wish harm upon the future of humanity as a whole.
>>
Here's Jerry Brown in the LA Times admitting California is running a budget deficit.

Come tell me how you don't believe him, liberal faggot.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-jerry-brown-budget-trump-risks-20170110-story.html
>>
>>134493085

Well, dailywire is a shitty clickbait fake news site, but there are several reasons that the red states get so much more in aid, with the biggest reason being niggers.
>>
>>134490730
What's going on in Kentucky?
>>
>>134493337
Are you Canadian by any chance?
>>
>>134490730
My observations as a former Illinois taxpayer
>90% jobs get 6 figure pension
>Public works corrupted by union, jobs come in 3-600% overbudget and 2 years late

The pension problem is unheard of. Some public school janitors make 50k a year now and are on track for 70k pensions.
>>
>>134493340
>this op is bullshit i live in the midwest and theres no way the state i live in isn't bankrupt
Solid scientific evidence you provided there, faggot.
>>
>>134493352
You have to sterilize the criminal ones. Criminal behavior and stupidity are heritable. the only way to fix racism is to get La'Dasha to stop having 6 kids on welfare and get the smart fraction of blacks to have kids instead.
>>
>>134493359
That's fake news. You consevatives made it so that any news that is disagreeable to our positions can be deemed fake news
>>
>>134493368
>Well, dailywire is a shitty clickbait fake news site, but there are several reasons that the red states get so much more in aid, with the biggest reason being niggers.
I just linked you Jerry Brown in the LA Times admitting California's financial woes.
>>
>>134492955
We all know that the biggest nigger states have the greatest reliance on welfare, this is no new shocking revelation.
>>
>>134493424
No, I'm Russian
>>
>>134493368
They also get a ton of money in farm subsidies. As thanks, they bring in a ton of Mexilards. The blacks could be doing the farm work instead, but wages were just too high if actual American citizens did the work, despite the farmers sitting on massive amounts of crops that they can't make a profit on.
>>
>>134493698
Financial woes...lol fake news
>>
>>134490730
Is this the states overall including outside the goverment? Oklahoma's goverment has continuosly been unaible to balance the budget for two years.
>>
>>134493741
"PARTY OF PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY"
>>
>>134490730
Woo suck it new england. NEW HAMPSHIRE STRONK
>>
>>134493567
Sterlization should be reserved for repeat offenders, you can't ignore the cultural and situational impacts on peoples behavior, immediate harsh punishments won't help anyone. The inherit-ability of these behaviors is actually the effects of the parents nigger culture. If you make a nigger a working man, he will nolonger value what niggers value and therefor try to raise kids who do not value nigger values.

La'Dasha was raised by Ta'reek ~muh kingz~ Brown, a nigger who didn't teach her anything but the worst values. If Ta'reek learned something from prison instead of just how not to get caught next time he might not have raised a nigger factory of a daughter.

I do think sterlization would be a much quicker way of fixing everything but you and i both know that would never fly. (i prefer just carpet bombing ghettos but to each his own.) Realistically, attacking the source of the culture is our only real hope.
>>
>>134491769
>>134491975
take the flag off, fuckboi.
>>
>>134494108
>a nigger factory of a daughter.

As a black woman this is extremely dehumanizing and painful to read.
>>
>>134494108
Culture comes from genetic factors. The best thing that could be done for black people is:

>Sterilization of violent criminals and welfare users with 1 or more children
>aptitude testing towards the end of elementary school, perhaps with urban boarding schools to get smart black kids away from negative peer effects in the ghetto
>encourage successful blacks to have kids
>get successful blacks to save sperm/eggs, pay welfare queens to be surrogate moms.

You can fix the blacks in a few generations with this plan.
>>
>>134493669
actually cnn created fake news by labeling fox "faux news". also when you lie and twist stories just to make republicans looks like shit then you are fake news and disagreeable. how bout you stop having a hissy fit and realize a lot of liberal news give misinformation. "its fake news because you dont like it" is a shitty excuse and your are being dishonest when you say use it.
>>
>>134494584
Lol triggered
>>
>>134492131
26% of California's revenue is humongous compared to 40% of some small red state
>>
>>134491408
hahahhahahahaha
I work for the state

The government just burns money on a daily basis dude, They will take 1million dollars and drop it without a second thought.

We find it extremely hilarious too when retarded democrat voters defend it. We just stay silent about it because we don't want to lose our jobs.

>Wyd anon
Project manager for a Union construction shop that only does state funded work
>>
>>134494303
OK :^), watcha got to say now?
>>
File: electoral map 2016.jpg (135KB, 787x789px) Image search: [Google]
electoral map 2016.jpg
135KB, 787x789px
>>134490730
Non-Whites
/thread
>>
>>134494719
give me three examples of you guys burning money, unless you are not able to disclose that kind of stuff.
>>
File: ParasiteStates.jpg (56KB, 264x532px) Image search: [Google]
ParasiteStates.jpg
56KB, 264x532px
>>
>>134493903
No wonder they were the first to vote for Trump in the nominations.
>>
>>134495065
Now weigh that against their overall revenue. Oh wait, someone already did: >>134492131
>>
>>134494476
Then whites are starting to become genetically niggerish then. Its spreading, it is not genetic.

I do agree that your plan would definately work though. You just can't get most of america to agree to such a "terrible" idea. Its like with africa, the most humane thing to do is:

Conquer, reeducate, kill aids carriers and establish a western society and sterilize those with terrible genetic problems.

or

Kill all blacks in the name of mercy. Why let their failed societies suffer for so fucking long? Such fucking cruelty.

What is right and the fastest most humane methods are taboo, therefor the fastest methods are slow methodical ones that attack the culture. With my method you could at least play on the heartstrings of the simple left and possibly get it done within a century. Your method is best but sadly obtaining the power and resources to do so would require too much cooperation that is impossible due to the current culture and the taboo nature of taking away massive amounts of peoples human rights for the greater good.

I have shit to do but i wish you luck if you find a way to enact your plans.
>>
>>134495321
You're wasting your time arguing with people that have no understanding or ability to think critically. They are just told what to think and think it.
>>
>>134494899
>unless you are not able to disclose that kind of stuff.
Were on an Anonymous board so im not worried lol but we will NEVER come out in public and talk about it for obvious reasons.

I work in the construction part
Was an electrical foreman for years then became a Project manager that strictly does work for the state in MA

>Local 103 IBEW

IE we build your schools,libraries, Airports, some hospitals, DPW's, Town halls,
Pretty much anything the state owns, you get the drift. We work with town representatives (Clerks) and Committees (like school committees and what not)

The state is just so fucking sloppy when it comes to what they want and how they spend their money, I cant tell you how many times i've been 3 weeks out from completing a project and the state comes in and tells me to tear it all down and rebuild it just to add some useless shit that they could of added in before but neglected it.

I've see the budget of a 10million dollars school Quadruple because the state cant manage money for shit. They just DUMP it any time they get the chance, They don't give a shit. As long as the town gets "a school" they'll just sweep the cost price under the rug and hide it.

I've had town representatives pretty much give me blank checks just to "Make the project end"

And its pretty sad watching you guys defend these people. Its sadder for me to see it because i witness how corrupt and incompetent these people you guys elect are
>>
>>134495332
>>134495332
It should be applied to whites too. This sort of thinking was the norm in America before the idiot Nazis ruined the idea of eugenics. Blacks desperately need to get their underclass to stop breeding. It is only making racism worse with each generation. However one feels about him, Barack Obama only has 2 kids, whereas welfare queens have 6. This is not a recipe for success.
>>
>>134494303
No reply? Little snowflake :^)
>>
>>134494873
Every county in Oklahoma voted for Trump.
>>
>>134490730
Funny how "raking in the cash with the hash" Colorado is only mediocre.

Is it a lie told by ((((them)))) /pol/?
>>
>>134490730
wtf Kentucky
>>
>>134495670
sorry, was in the shower, scrubbing my balls
>>
>>134492131
>based North Dakota is #50 for taking federal aid and #1 for fiscal condition
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.