[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scandal of epic proportions within the swedish department of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: dddda.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dddda.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
so, it turns out, that the swedish department of transportation has, by outsourcing the IT-solution to foreign contractors without proper security clearance, managed to leak a vast amount of classified information.
This includes, among other things, lists of suspects in police investigations, people with protected identity, military infrastructure and information on the general health of the swedish population.
apparently this was first reported over a year ago, and it is becoming clear that the goverment has been trying to cover it up.
this thing is fucking huge, heads will have to roll. hopefully this will end that fucking retarded welder

http://www.norrteljetidning.se/opinion/ledare/gustaf-svenungsson-ar-det-verkligen-rimligt-att-nagon-ska-avga

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/transportstyrelsens-anstallda-kanner-sig-tystade

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/forsvarsutskottet-blixtinkallas-efter-it-skandalen
>>
How about some more details like a name for those of us who don't read cuck-ish
>>
Sverige, give us a tl;dr
>>
File: 1397579180790.png (144KB, 400x300px)
1397579180790.png
144KB, 400x300px
>>134484868
When SD lose in 2018 the silent expatriation will really kick off.
>>
I have myself been out of the loop for a couple of days, and just heard of this myself, but i will try to summarize what i know

>in january this year, the general director of the department of transportation, Maria Ågren, is removed from her position, effective immediately
>in july it is revealed that she has been under investigation for leaking classified documents to foreign contractors.
>It turns out Maria Ågren has given go to depart from current legislation regarding access to servers etc
>It turns out that the chairman Rolf Annerberg also knew about this
>It is also revealed that the goverment has failed to alert the department of foreign affairs about this mishap
>prime minister Stefan Lövfen and the minister of infrastructure Anna Johansson are submitted for review to the committee on the constitution after this information becomes public
>officials in the ministry of enterprise and innovation knew about this over a year ago
>employees at the department of transportation tells the press that those who wanted to stop this were told to "shut up"
>the minister of home affairs Anders Ygeman admits he was informed about this a while ago, but wont tell exactly when

tl;dr
major clusterfuck involving several ministries and ministers. a vast amount of sensitive infromation leaked to foreign contractors. not yet clear how many people are responsible
>>
>>134484868
Pretty much every European government who outsourced anything to anyone has had all their citizen data leaked at some point, from ID card info, police records, medical records, phone/internet records, to god knows what else. This is perfectly normal at this point.
>>
"After by mistake having sent out a register containing people with protected identity, to swedish and foriegn companies, the department of transportation sends a second email, where they openly listed everyone with protected identity on the previous list, and asked the companies to erase this information themselves"

the incompetence is staggering, but i cannot see how this will NOT benefit SD with the election coming up next year
>>
>>134484868
Why is none of this in our media?
>>
File: bench.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bench.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>134484868
Excuse me, aren't you Johnny Bench?
>>
>>134489838
I have no idea, swedish media is surprisingly silent about it as well. my guess is this is even bigger and they are still trying sweep most of the mess under the carpet
>>
>>134489978

No they aren't, DN is literally article after article about this specific thing.

Basically this is what happens in many companies: a pointy-haired non-technical manager decides that outsourcing makes sense on paper because all their computer knowledge comes from watching re-runs of CSI.

Except in this instance having a non-technical manager make technical decisions created problems that her bosses actually care about and so a massive shitstorm was the result.

I'd imagine her personal reaction to be something along the lines of "well, computers are these magical things that only wizards understand so how can I be responsible for this?"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.