[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRYING WOLF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CRYING WOLF.jpg (72KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CRYING WOLF.jpg
72KB, 480x360px
Be honest /pol/. What do you think of my political cartoon? I'm just a MS-Paint-tard doing my best for the cause.
>>
>>134484283
reported for being an underage fag. kys.
>>
>>134484283
it's just not up to the standard we need on the meme front.
>>
it's shitty. Focus on school
>>
>>134484283
I love it.....Keep it coming Blueshill.
>>
>>134484283
If you don't have photoshop, just grab a swatch of that blue and do your best to color in around the obvious copy/paste box. Replace that verbose text block with NAZI or ALT-RIGHT since those seem to be the top buzzwords, or make a couple versions each with only one of those buzzwords. Erase "wolf" instead of cropping it out and replace it properly with your chosen buzzword. Downsize "Liberty" so it actually fits on the wolf.

3/10, distinctly subpar but you can easily fix those problems if you'd apply yourself a little. Agree with >>134485049, stay in school.
>>
>>134484283
It's too much
>>
>>134485394
If you get rid of WOLF people won't understand the moral from which this cartoon is drawn from. It means, when you cry too much, people will stop believing you. Which is exactly happening in the Jew run SJW/Feminist agenda.
>>
File: temp-greglmg435.jpg (9KB, 222x181px)
temp-greglmg435.jpg
9KB, 222x181px
>>134485394
>grab a swatch of that blue
he can right click on the color and the use the bucket to fill the white.
>>134485878
it's the wolf that confuses me the most. Is Liberty dangerous or deceitful? Is it representing the sheep skin only and there is a hidden danger posing as Liberty? Are you saying Liberty is not any of the things the boy is saying?

I get the gist of it is that the jew boy is over-utilizing buzzwords to the point of not having any effect.
>>
>>134486704
Exactly, the wolf is not "bad" in this context. Remeber, in the story, there is NO wolf. Just as their is NO liberty. So for the Jew...LIBERTY is dangerous for the JEW.
>>
>>134486704
I should say, when the wolf "liberty" does come, the jew boy will be in trouble. See, the jews are tryong to break white people, by constantly crying like bitches. So everyone comes running to their defense as if they are victims. Perhaps this was true in the past. But today, Jews are the NOT the victims they are the victimizers abusing whtie families. Eventually, people are not going to believe their shit anymore. And Liberty will return as the WOLF.
>>
>>134487023
>>134487360

wait, sheep in wolf's clothing is from a different fable. that's what's confusing me. maybe just show a sheep but that has implications so you have to use an actual wolf but that portrayal has flaws, so it's just a tough way to approach displaying this sentiment graphically.

The animal is superfluous to the main message and you're forcing the liberty part into it.
>>
>>134485156
Did you really do this?
>>
>>134484283
i think this is a very potentially powerful meme thanks op i had some fun with it
I made a list of how jews respond to various events:

>a happy healthy homogenous society
whine
>men and women living in harmony
whine
>people with penises being boys
whine
>having someone mention a truth that you dont like
whine
>having someone start gassing all of your people
whine
>when ripping you off
whine
>when calling in your own bomb threats
whine
>when drawing your own nazi symbols on walls
whine
>when cops shoot criminals who are assaulting them
whine
>>
>a society that limits government and guarantees only life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
whine
>>
>>134487996
The boy who cried wolf is not so well a known tale. It is about a boy who gets villagers to come running by lying to them all the time by saying their is a dangerous wolf. The villagers get sick of his crap and then they don't come running when there is a real wolf. I think the boy gets eaten. The moral is, if you cry PC bullshit all the time over everything, trying to destroy white people, eventually the danger you ascribe to white people may evolve in them because they are pissed of. The wolf represents white people who are sick of being labeled as WOLVES. So if that is going to be the case....then why not be wolves? Eminem said it best. "I am whatever you say I am". So when liberty rises again, it may not be in the form of the open hand but clenched teeth. That is the point of the meme. Perhaps it needs work.
>>
>>134488255
My response to the first few super negative posts. I figure Blueshare is monitering all anon communicaitons. Careful, Blueshare is watching. LOL
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.