[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The unusually strong female presence in a series about a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: steven universe cultural marxism.jpg (168KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
steven universe cultural marxism.jpg
168KB, 1024x576px
>The unusually strong female presence in a series about a boy – all major characters except Steven and Greg are female – is intentional, according to [Rebecca] Sugar. She intended to "tear down and play with the semiotics of gender in cartoons for children" because she considered it absurd that shows for boys should be fundamentally different from those for girls.

Is it time to leave the country, yet?
>>
>>134477610
It's Reddit: The Show. What do you expect?
>>
>>134477610
https://youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

On behalf of the area this comes from (Santa Clarita, surrounding CalArts) I apologize for our impact on the world
>>
Nobody gives a shit about your show >>>/co/ fuck off
>>
I absolutely loathe the artstyle of it
before anything else, that is what matters most to me with a cartoon
>>
I still love the show i just don't like that statement it's stupid
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Not to mention there's only one heterosexual couple in the entire show and they appear together in like two episodes. Very rarely does a children's cartoon push an agenda this hard.
Pic related, the show's creator: (((((Rebecca Sugar))))). I'm still not convinced that isn't a tranny.
>>
>>134478628
>the nose
Oy Vey
>>
Great show, always nice to see /co/ here
>>
File: ask me anything.jpg (64KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
ask me anything.jpg
64KB, 750x728px
>>134477971
It's not just the show. It's the message: Good little boys don't need to grow up, it's okay to be soft and eat bad. Never feel ashamed. Mommy will give you everything her baby boy needs. And if baby boy has a hard time losing his virginity? Well, mommy can help with that too.
>>
>>134477610
WE
>>
If you let your children watch this show, you deserve what you get
>>
>>134478178
You mean how it makes everyone look fucking fat as shit?
>>
>>134477922
Just finished watching this. Fucking kek'd HARD at the ending
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.