[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this faggot want to wage war on my weed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5113.png (547KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5113.png
547KB, 800x450px
How do we get Trump to fire this faggot?
>>
Because there's a lot of incognito legal fuckery the Obama admin has put in place and Sessions has plenty on his plate while Trump deals with the kike media
Sorry about your "dude weed" situation
>>
>>134476443

Fuck you , my pot being legal and this faggot wants to criminalize weed is a huge violation to my civil liberties
>>
>>134476710
Put your hedonism on the shelf and refocus your priorities on the real legal issues present in America
>>
>>134476906

I don't care about deporting legal us citizens because they don't share my white skin . They are immigrants like white people were once
>>
>>134477101
>deporting legal us citizens
Your comprehension of Trump's platform is poor
Illegals and legal non-citizen residents who abuse US systems absolutely need to be deported

Who needs an anchor when the boat is sinking?
>>
File: sweatybastard.jpg (190KB, 1500x975px) Image search: [Google]
sweatybastard.jpg
190KB, 1500x975px
>>134476234
Second time I've seen a Keebler sessions meme, was this designed by a focus group?
>>
>>134476906
Weed is a cash crop. Wake up and smell the economic benefits.
>>
>>134476234
He never should have recused himself from the Russia thing? Wtf? He needs to go. Trump is right that was a stab in the back.
>>
>>134478041
This.

We can waste billions fighting it, which we've tried and failed to do.

Or we can make billions taxing it.
>>
>>134477393
I just heard a few things reported on CNN/MSNBC about this:
-Preibus is not happy with this hiring. He was vehemently against it.
-Bannon is also not happy with this move.
Trump had an hour long conversation with Scaramucci yesterday and also called him at midnight last night and again at 5:30 this morning. -The offer was made during yesterday's meeting and the phone calls were basically Trump saying, "I'm getting pushback but don't worry about it."
There are several high-level GOP members who are royally pissed (including probably Paul Ryan). -They feel like Trump is determined to get in his own way and that's why the GOP agenda is in shambles. This may be a "last-straw" kind of move for the GOP establishment.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
>>
>>134479518
I just heard CBS say (unironically) that this move was because Trump doesn't take sleights well and is upset about the SNL skit including Spicy

Point being, if you take MSM at face value nowadays, you're a goddamned fool
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.