[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Jew Supremacy Group in Philadelphia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170721_152127.jpg (756KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_152127.jpg
756KB, 1920x1080px
There's a group of (((blacks))) in Center City Philadelphia who call white people the "devil" and believe that Jesus was black. The funniest part is that they were reading the King James Bible, written by a white man. I can't believe this is what America turned into. The funniest part is that there were a bunch of blacks counter protesting these news.
>>
Are these the same guys who talk a bunch of shit, yet when a white dude wanted to scrap they threatened to call the police?

Seeing them push that fat bitch to the ground was hilarious though
>>
They will be first
>>
>>134475574
I'm not sure. These jews are fucking hypocritical. They are against the white man but they had to get a permit from one to speak there.
>>
>>134475432
we need to support them in order to destabilize the image of jews
>>
I walked past them a few years ago just as they were discussing how white people are so greedy theyll steal the dirt out of your front yard. They never have a crowd other than a few homeless.
>>
>>134475432
>Kang Jim's Bible
>not King James
>actually not written by white
>>
>>134475432
WE
>>
>>134475432
These retards have been around for decades.

I remember I was 14, and I went to high school in Brooklyn and I was walking to the subway with a black dude I went to school with, and they literally told him not to be associating with the white devil.

That was in like 2008
>>
>>134478226
Fucking genius.
>>
>>134479204
Spread this out like wildfire, brother.
>>
>>134475432
WE WUZ KIKES!!!
>>
Are these the same guys from "DAS RITE"?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.