[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I'm so smartness."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Chris.jpg (197KB, 1242x810px) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
197KB, 1242x810px
Who else hates it when Nolan talks about the intelligent audience?

He is the ultimate hipster director, his films are only for those who will be so pleased to tell their pets they understood the plot.

In fact, he is the Jeremy Corbyn of the film world, no emotion whatsoever. Literally most of his films are fedora-tipping and secular, except one line in memento about The Bible. He can't even be passionate, why do people like his films?

The most politically correct director around.
>>
How is he pc? Every movie e's made has been mostly white people. The Batman movies didn't switch genders or race for diversity's sake.
I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of this guy, but I don't think he's at all a "politically correct" director.
>>
>>134474984
I mean that there is nothing controversial in his films. It's like he's a diplomat or something. (The white people thing is just good and realistic casting, I think.)
>>
>>134474746

I get that his movies are a bit harder to understand than Frozen but jesus christ OP, are you one retarded one.
Go watch bay movies you gay ass prison fuck toy.
>>
>>134475634
Literally a marketing meme.

>make difficult to understand film.
>"I think I should watch that again."
>>
File: whiteliberals_notonce_notever.jpg (486KB, 700x2166px) Image search: [Google]
whiteliberals_notonce_notever.jpg
486KB, 700x2166px
>>134474746

>paying 20 bucks to get pissed on by jews for 2 hours in a dark theater.

>intelligent audience

Pick one.
>>
>>134474746
You're just jealous cuz you're not as smart as Nolan
>>
>>134474746
I like Memento and Interstellar, and I don't let some irrelevent shit he says influence my pleasure. How can you even call him politically correct when Dunkirk didn't feature any (sic.) "women or persons of color in a leading role"?
>>
>>134477809
Name one controversial thing that happened in Dunkirk. Realistic cast might make you a Nazi for the left, but for us... He is a diplomat director.

5/5 -The Guardian
>>
>>134478222
>one controversial thing
Do movies really need controversial things in them to be good now? He passed the bar. As long as a movie's entertaining and not SJW-like, I will in general tolerate a decent amount of token black characters and degeneracy just for the sake of my entertainement (I also rarely go to the theater, aka pay for my movies)
>>
>>134474746
The more i watch inception, the more I realize it sucked ass
>>
>>134474746
bravo nolan
>>
>>134474746
>why do people like his films?

He makes popcorn movies for the masses but dresses them up as 2deep4u films so that the audiences won't feel bad about gorging on mindless entertainment. Just like Cosby gave women drugs so they wouldn't feel bad fucking a nigger.

Also: of all the A-list Hollywood directors, Nolan strikes me as the most ham-fisted, the most unimaginatively literal, the most unaware of cinema’s vast potential.
>>
>>134480166
based
>>
>>134474746
He's a great director. So far the only bad thing he's done is Interstellar
>>
>>134474746
DON'T LET ME GO MURPH!

I don't care, that was an emotional scene.
>>
>>134474746
I enjoyed interstellar
>>
File: lifeatucl.jpg (144KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
lifeatucl.jpg
144KB, 1200x824px
Nolan is the boss

I like the lack of diversity in his casting

we also went to the same University
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.