[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on all-boys and all-girl schools?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 291x173px
What is your opinion on all-boys and all-girl schools?
>>
Schools in general are pretty degenerate.
>>
>>134474293

FPBP. It was all lies all along. All of it
>>
breeding grounds for faggots
>>
>>134474173
Great way to make sure your child has a gay experience.
>>
File: IMG_1101.jpg (133KB, 750x970px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1101.jpg
133KB, 750x970px
>>134474173
>>134474293
I went to one. They limit the amount of degeneracy and instill conservative values on young adults.

But fucking hell it also can be filled with entitled fucktards. But I guess rich, entitled fucktards with strong moral values is better than poor, degenerate, entitled fucktards at public/mixed gender schools.
>>
>>134474556
>>134474546
>Gay
>Complains about degenerate kids having sex in high school, getting prego, and becoming sluts

dumb niggers

Gendered schools are fucking perfect. there are no distractions, no bullshit, and almost no drama (for guys at least)

That Gay shit isnt even a fucking problem, because only 1% of dudes are gay the other 99% just shit on gays constantly (actual breakup of gays vs straights in the US, 1/100). So no, it doesn't encourage the homo.

If you are worried about not being able to see girls then you aren't supposed to be on this board in the first place, as if you dont have healthy resentment toward them you haven't been here long enough.

T.All boys school fag that is dating an all girls school girl
>>
>>134475083
If they did it in public schools you'd have more average people
>>
>>134475161
This guy sucked some dick.
>>
I don't remember where I read this, but I recall seeing some stats that indicates that girls do equally well in single-sex/mixed-sex schools, whereas boys do better in single-sex schools.
>>
>>134474173
I didn't know that they existed but now that I do I hope I'll find one for my kids.
Past 7 a women shouldn't teach boys.
Whatever the fuck you feminists say.
>>
Only the druids should be able to access the internet.
>>
>>134475305
Ive heard the same. I went to an all boys school and while It was ok I think the downside is I had no idea how to talk to girls. Granted this may have happened anyway but I feel this made it worse, also there seemed to be a lot of fags, way more than 1% I think some were probably just being opportunist desu fhough
>>
>>134475559
Went to a boys' school as well. Fortunately we had several girls' schools nearby whose students we used to hang out with, so I was never stunted in that area. Different from yours, my school was insanely homophobic and we bullycided gays until they left the school. Usually didn't take more than a week.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.