[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Organ harvesting, what's the deal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 51HoSASUsML.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51HoSASUsML.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>harvest organs
>now what?
i hear a lot of shit about this and (((((them))))) where the fuck do these organs go? whats the point?
>>
>>134472732
Talking about real organ harvesting 4 profit?

Its litteraly the best red-pill on jewish doctors i know of.

>Fulan gong, china
>Jewish doctors

Gist of it.

China persecutes these fulan gong people, keep em locked up before they kill them for organs.

Jews sell this service all over the world.

The keep getting busted.

>israel banned "organ tourism" in 2008 in response to fulang gong disaster
>>
File: lamby.jpg (536KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lamby.jpg
536KB, 802x1000px
>>134472732
Organ transplanting in not like making a Frankenstein. There are 17+ histological markers on the surface of human tissue. MOST have to match the recipient or their body will reject and destroy the new organ just like a foreign bacteria. Getting a "perfect" organ is nearly impossible UNLESS you can build giant DNA databases (with histological markers) of people and then "farm" the perfect ones for a specific uber wealthy douche bag. This is why so many people go missing from places like Haiti, India, or Eastern Europe.

If you can get a DNA sample from one of these missing people it will be like a giant red arrow pointing at which elite asshole got a new set of parts.
>>
>>134472732
>where the fuck do these organs go?

Spare parts to rich and powerful people

>whats the point?

To live longer
>>
>>134474902
got it
>>
File: WhatClinic.jpg (259KB, 1080x1077px) Image search: [Google]
WhatClinic.jpg
259KB, 1080x1077px
>>134474902
>There are 17+ histological markers on the surface of human tissue.
And this is where the Haiti/Africa/Syria rings come in. Refugees offer temporary organs for the ultra-rich via clandestine operations easily disguised via fronts (aka Mayo Clinic, Clinton Foundation) if you cared to learn more OP you'd be looking into the cases surrounding folks who delve too far down the rabbit hole.
They end up at the top of the donor list, no joke...

There is a reason that ALL the internet info surrounding such organ harvesting operations is masked or even deleted by (((Google))) and others... Eric Schmidt, the ex-CEO is on Mayo Clinic's Emeritus trustees boards with Barbara Bush, Dick Cheney, etc... McCain went to Mayo Clinic, rated number one in the US when he was diagnosed with a brain tumor last week... Probably got some high school kid's donated blood via US deep-state back-ops
>>
Is it true that certain doctors will not go the extra mile to save you if you are a registered organ donor?
>>
>>134472732
You can't get certain organs like hearts legally so you have to get them illegally.
>>
File: 1500200355572.jpg (135KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
1500200355572.jpg
135KB, 519x537px
>>134475592
this is unironically one of the scarier conspiracies out there if true.

and you know this shit already happens all over the world, and what do we know about the US? it's noway near as righteous and free of corruption as the average citizen likes to think
>>
File: ebolachan_world_tour.jpg (295KB, 1228x950px) Image search: [Google]
ebolachan_world_tour.jpg
295KB, 1228x950px
>>134473756
The stuff I read involving Rabbis in new Jersey went like this:

You can donate a kidney and still be alive but in America it is ILLEGAL to SELL a body part, even willingly. So these Rabbis figured out a loophole where they hooked up willing doners with recipients FOR A FEE. They sometimes used clandestine operating rooms, other times "medical tourism" to a foreign country. All a big no no in America, but there was shekels to make, so meh.

I NEVER heard anything about the hard core organ "farming" that takes place around the world (like in China), but there is no real reason the doner and recipient have to be in the same city for this to happen.

If you don't know who (or where) the doner is (just their tissue markers), then it's possible some doners were not willing and also murdered.
>>
File: 1497987730088.jpg (71KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1497987730088.jpg
71KB, 600x598px
>>134472732
I wish I had the ability to regenerate limbs, organs, appendages etc. I'd just sell my organs on the black market and live like a king
>>
File: 1291180332299.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1291180332299.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>134478132
>tfw you end up as perpetual organ harvesting victim
>>
>>134472732

It's more the marrow I want to know what they do with.
>>
>>134472732
>whats the point?
money
>>
File: deebly_goncerned.png (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
deebly_goncerned.png
9KB, 246x205px
>>134475902
They can keep you alive as a 20 IQ drooling idiot, or help up to 8 people have a normal life. It's nothing personal, it's just math. If they think there's a good chance you can be normal they will try to save you, massive head trauma, not so much.

>>134475592
Yep creepy stuff. Because this is /pol/, I would point out that these histological markers are RANDOM across all RACES. This randomness helps humans avoid newly evolved diseases (especially) viruses. The most important (and ones people are most familiar with) are Blood Type and Rh Factor).

So, there's no barrier to some poor black Haitian "donating" his heart to a European or a Chinaman, or anyone else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.