[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Your Girl Has Been With Other Guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1492899803853.jpg (207KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1492899803853.jpg
207KB, 1080x1349px
How does that not automatically make you a cuck, /pol/? How could you raise a family with her? I don't understand it. I ask, but women and betas never seem to be able to give me an answer that isn't based on some subjective emotion or rationalization, or is just some sort of insult.

I recently met the absolute girl of my dreams -- I mean, if soul mates exist, this is it. I've known a lot of women and not a single one of them holds a candle to her -- it's just her in one category, and "all other women" in the other now. We truly and completely adore each other.

When she told me that she's been with 4 other men, including a one night stand, I felt like I was gonna throw up. If it were any other girl, I'd just laugh and tease her and not care, but not her. With that single revelation, every ounce of romantic interest disappeared for me. I still love her, but I don't want her, and I hate that.

So, what I'm asking is, if there are any actual men out there and not just butthurt sluts and slut-orbiting betas -- how am I wrong? I wish I could be okay with it, but I'm not, and I can't imagine that ever changing. It all seems like a cruel joke put on by an evil god.
>>
>>134471543
How are you supposed to find the 7% of women that are virgins at the age of 18?
>>
>>134471543
I bet you have slept with more. You sound like an uptight judgemental asshole. Why don't you look past this, and focus on the present. Are you just insecure?
>>
In a similar boat OP. Finding a virgin in U.S. is hard mode.
>>
>>134471682
It doesn't matter how, because that doesn't answer the question.

>>134471950
Howdy m'am.
>>
>>134471543
Agree completely. How any white (civilized) man is okay with otherdick is beyond my comprehension. It's vile.
>>
>>134471970
Islam is perfect for you.
>>
>>134471950
>t. roastie

You're used goods, bitch.
>>
>>134471543
dude, how old is she? 4 is literally nothing for modern standards, 20 year old women have been fucked by dozens already.
>>
If you don't ever find a girl because none of them are virgins, doesn't that also make you a cuck?
>>
The fact is, our generation wasn't slut shamed and this is the result. Nothing we can do about it. We just have to bring slut shaming back for future generations.
>>
>>134472105
I'm married, with two children.

You are... alone?
>>
>>134471970
Extreme Mode: finding a qt 9/10 virgin with traditional morals
>>
>>134472218
I found one and fucked it up

oops :D
>>
File: 1499166758497.jpg (74KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499166758497.jpg
74KB, 656x1024px
She isn't yours if she isn't a virgin when you get married. Only hedonist pigs and cuckolds will dispute this age old fact.
>>
Women who lose their virginity before marriage aren't technically white, and therefore you should avoid race mixing with them.
>>
>>134471543
If I'm not raising another man's children, I'm not a cuck. If another man doesn't fuck my girl, I'm not cuckolded. I'm not saying you should just accept slutty behavior and marry one.. I'm saying that you should use terms correctly.
>>
File: 1481752171333.png (61KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1481752171333.png
61KB, 500x379px
>>134472283

Same boat breh.
>>
>>134472121

It doesn't matter how old she is or how "relatively not bad" she is. Only the objective facts matter.

>>134472154
No.

>>134472215
I feel sorry for your husband. Inside, he probably thinks very lowly of you but is too unattractive to do better.

>>134472337
This. She isn't yours, it's just your turn.
>>
Your concept of "purity" is a fictional construct. There is no reason humans shouldn't be able to take pleasure in sex with whoever they please.
>>
>>134472154
It makes you righteous.
>>
>>134472547
>humans
Your concept of humans is a fictional construct.

This entire line of thinking is, and always will be, just a a cop out.
>>
>>134472479
You can keep making up exscuses for being alone, and watch whites vanish. I have white children. Do your part, and stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>134472421
did you take her virginity?
>>
>>134472215
Let's hope your children don't grow up to be trash like you, but with a cuck for a father and a whore for a mom, things aren't looking good.
>>
>>134472710
>cop out
lol ok
Explain how I'm wrong, then. If she didn't tell you she'd been with 4 other men, you'd be none the wiser and would feel no different.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/38528436
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.