[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggers watch White man Drown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: cuckboy.jpg (99KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
cuckboy.jpg
99KB, 652x367px
How does it feel goyim?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY
>>
>>134471448
except the drowning man was black, so....
>>
>>134471639

Niggers watch niggers die.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>134471448
Everyone knows blacks can't swim, wtf were they supposed to do exactly?
>>
File: shieeet.jpg (39KB, 501x373px) Image search: [Google]
shieeet.jpg
39KB, 501x373px
>>134471741
>pretty fucked up desu
>>
>>134471448
Fake. You're not white if you can't swim.
>>
>>134471809
Call the poli-
>>
File: 20161102_215736.jpg (264KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_215736.jpg
264KB, 1920x1920px
>>134471448
Yeah 3 niggers who cant swim should totally risk their lives and try to save a retard from crocodiles and drowning
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d74m5y5jsk

>no laws broken

Nice """""justice""""" system there, America

Here we have laws that require you to help people in situations like that. I'm not saying you're required to jump in if you can't swin but you would at least have to call for help.
>>
>>134471909
the man's disabled
>>
victim wasn't white
>>
>>134474208
>if you can't swim
they're black
>>
>>134471809
call the amberlamps
>>
>>134474208

The law (or lack thereof) wouldn't have been a problem if the onlookers were white.
>>
File: 1500336472366.jpg (36KB, 552x313px) Image search: [Google]
1500336472366.jpg
36KB, 552x313px
No one should ever teach a black person how to swim... That is our white magic.
>>
>>134471448
this reminds me of that Seinfeld episode
>>
>>134471639
this. this shit is spammed everywhere but the person who dies is a nigger criminal so not only is it nothing of value lost, but actually a good thing.

all the people who keep talking about saving him are so stupid. why would anybody save a nigger
>>
>>134474208

>drunk and high
>in an argument about how og niggerz are pro swimmerz
>"oh you think i cannot swim?"
>"Okay, before you light up this blunt i will show you how a real og can swim, check this out"
>>
Niggers can't swim, why would they jump in?

They should've called the polic... nevermind, that's probably a bad idea. Especially, if they search for warrants, drugs or guns.
>>
>>134471809
jump in and drown too. make the world a nicer place
>>
>>134471448
but how? whites can swimming.
>>
Stop being racis, how do we know exactly the dudes behind camera were black?
>>
>>134471448

Does anyone have a screencap of the story where the 4 blacks go in to save the other black guy who's drowning and they all drown?

I'm 99% sure that's fake, but i still laff evrytiem.
>>
>>134471448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBNKLcqvZQI
>Jamal
>White
>>
Honestly I wouldn't jump in to save him either, even if he was white, at least not without some sort of flotation device. Drowning people will drag you down with them out of panic.
>>
>>134476375
I'm wondering too how the hell he got in the middle of the lake to drown. Was it a cramp? Did he get tired?
>>
If they would have tried to help they would have likely drown as well. It's actually pretty hard to save a drowning person, drowners have a notorious habit of taking down assistants with them. Their fear and panic cause them to struggle, and they are likely to take you down. A drowning, panicked person will climb on you until you cannot breathe, drown you, and then drown. And then be eaten by the alligators.

Unless you have rescue gear including flotation devices, it is nearly impossible to save a person 200 feet from shore in alligator infested water. In the Navy, they teach you to wait until they drown and then drag them to shore and begin CPR unless you have rescue gear.

If you are not a very strong swimmer with training and 100% confident DO NOT try to be a superhero. You'll probably just die with him. Look for a flotation device, diall 911 but don't create a second victim by trying to save someone you can't save.

WATCH THIS VIDEO OF COUPLE DROWNING, ONE CLIMBING ON THE OTHER AND BOTH EVENTUALLY DROWNING...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b06_1366312988

6 african american youths drowned today in florida trying to save disabled man pleading for help as he drowned. That probably happened in another universe, one of them caught feels and went to help, the others followed suit, they all drowned to death.

Can't defend all the laughing and mocking though.
>>
This is from Wapo...

"Dunn was at the pond following an argument with his fiancee shortly before the incident and walked in on his own, Martinez said."

Looks like a suicide attempt which further makes the case for the teens being right in not trying to help him. Though they shoulda called 911.
>>
The Cocoa police department sent Mike Cantaloupe (I kid you not) ...to say they are going to charge bystanders with a misdemeanor. Wonder if they'll fight it and win? Stay out of the Cocoa water in Cocoa town.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/teens-recorded-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.