[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-white women: Come home white man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

When did you give up on white women /pol/?

For me I realized this about non-white women:
>stronger, thicker hair & thighs
>hair doesn't start falling out
>hold up well past 30 (on average)
>shorter in height
>want children
>smoother, more dominant skin
>better at cooking, more traditional
>strict parents, well raised
>more educated, not freeloaders
>don't mind working, becoming career driven to support traditional family
>prefer white men more on average, due to status and power

This has been my experience with non-white, particularly Asian women.

All the (modern) white women I've met have been:

>blacked
>browned
>only desire is to get drunk and fucked almost every weekend
>zero aspirations
>don't want to work at anything
>don't want kids
>look like shit past 30
>want to freeload off white man's money but get fucked by Mohammad and Jamal at the same time

When did you, or when are you making the switch /pol?
>>
shitty shoop, saged
>>
>>134471417
Asians have no estrogen and no testerone. 0/10, should have shilled with a Latina or a Slav
>>
>>134471417
White women are for latino men

dont pretend like you going for other women is a choice, we forced you out
>>
File: 1473006614275.png (154KB, 598x548px) Image search: [Google]
1473006614275.png
154KB, 598x548px
>>134471417
>When did you give up on white women /pol/?
Never. I did though have interests in non-white girls in high school, but always ended up dating a half white latina or a white girl. Only dated an azn once and she was ugly as fuck anyway. Never fucked until I met my fiancee who's just as NW European as I am. Only difference between us is I have a bit more Germanic blood than she does. She's more Celtic than I am. Buying a house soon and we will have a decent sized family of 4 kids, a few animals to start,maybe more later and plenty of room for them while they are small. Will move from suburbs to rural once they are five. More land, more room to play for them and their friends from the suburbs.
Strength, my soon to be wife has plenty of. Not much strength is needed when hero favorite comic character is Harley Quinn and she fights just like her. Her thighs are pretty much the only part of her that gets fat. Her ass could be thicc too, she just doesn't eat much. Might change after we start having kids.
>blacked
>browned
Nope, found every guy creep until she met me and was only attracted to white celebrities.
>only desire is to get drunk and fucked almost every weekend
Nah, she was and still is the typical "nerd" and that made her an outcast.
>hurr durr gurlz dudn't suposta liek comics n spess
>zero aspirations
She's going into art therapy so fuck you
>don't want kids
She has her reservations about pregnancy but does want to be a mom eventually.Will be more inclined to let me up in her after we get married.
>look like shit past 30
She turned 29 this April and looks 19
>want to freeload off white man's money but get fucked by Mohammad and Jamal at the same time
You haven't met country chicks have you? The worst they might do is marry a Mexican
>>
>>134471417
Azn qts are objectively perfect. Stop breeding with blacks, browns, and whites immediately.
>>
>>134472458
>Dixie spic
lololol some good "Forcing the whites out" is going to do. You'll just be Nuevo Mexico + moonshine and and the dreaded mountain folk you'd all be scared of and dare not cross. Make them a minority, go ahead. They've always been a minority, and a very formidable one at that.
>>
File: 1499114719514.png (241KB, 472x410px) Image search: [Google]
1499114719514.png
241KB, 472x410px
>>134471417
>throwing away your heritage and racial identity
>>
>>134471417
Why do they ALWAYS have to photoshop ridiculous thighs onto models? It looks so fucking stupid.
>>
>>134473375
your reply made my skin crawl

I'm not scared of anyone living here. Some are hard working people, others are lazy cunts who choose to live in shitty situations. I'll fix everything with the upcoming generation.
>>
>>134472966
>29
get a child now or an autist later
>>
>>134471417
Find what you enjoy in life and fuck it.

There comes a point when tinder and all the shitty girls who can't bond properly due to birth control hormones messing up their oxytosin pathways and too much cock fucking up their brains, that all the women here start looking like shit with makeup on. And when the women here hit 30, fuck.

But the Philippines is pretty awesome desu, they speak English, signs are in English and it's a little like Japan with nice asian touches but without the autism everywhere, also without the money japan has, so if you go there you're rich and BWC is well appreciated there. Seriously. If you want commitment, you can find it. If you want a good time, they love you long time. It's pretty damn good.

Call me a loser if you want, but better to win at losing then lose at everything, getting dragged down with the sinking ship that is white women today.
>>
>>134473650
>racial identity

died, together with the rise of liberals. When trumps term ends in 8 years, they will completely eradicate whatsever left of white identity. it will be a 100% purge.

>heritage

died in WW2
>>
>>134472458
Get deported spic
>>
>>134475637
That shit might have died in WW2 for your country but not for mine and calm the fuck down, you're acting like liberals are actually a threat, they're losing power constantly.
>>
>>134476106
disgusting roleplayer, dont ever reply to me again
>>
White women are the best looking race, black women are all incredibly ugly and asians barely resemble humans. Hispanic women (with Euro DNA) can be very pretty.
>>
File: 1480478413372.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480478413372.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>134471417
>Ugly pingpong faces.
>>
>>134471417
Switch implies you have have success with nonwhite women. There should be a third option: can't get neither.
>>
>>134471417
Shopped or not, that body is absolutely disgusting.
Depends on the woman in question.
>hair doesn't start falling out
See above response.
>hold up well past 30 (on average)
Asian women do, sure. Latino and negro women typically turn into hobgoblins by that age, though.
>shorter in height
As a 6'6" (198cm) guy, I don't want anyone too short.
>want children
They'd end up being mixed-race mongrels, though.
>smoother, more dominant skin
Asians, sure. Latinos, debatable. Negroes, absolutely not.
>better at cooking, more traditional
White women can't cook for shit nowadays, so I'll give you that. As for the traditional bit, it really boils down to whether or not they were born and raised in the West.
>strict parents, well raised
Depends on the woman. It's fair to say most negro women don't fall under that category.
>more educated, not freeloaders
Yet another blanket statement.
>don't mind working, becoming career driven to support traditional family
If they wanted to support a traditional family, then they'd be a homemaker rather than working 40 hours a week.
>prefer white men more on average, due to status and power
I've seen the stats to back that up, so no argument there.
Good white women are still out there, anon. Granted, most of them are taken, but they're still out there. Churches that do events intended for young people (18-25) are a good start.
>>
>>134471417
I haven't given up on white women, just the majority of Western women. The women here in New Zealand have more sexual partners than us men. http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.