[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is his endgame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: george soros.jpg (438KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
george soros.jpg
438KB, 3000x2000px
>be nazi collaborator at young age
>develop self hatred and hatred against your own race
>see decline in anti-semitism
>no second holocaust
>flood the last refuges of judaism with antisemetic Muslims to get them to go to Israel
we are here
>working to give Israel to the Palestines
>genocide in Israel on the jews
is this man trying to destroy the jews and became the jewiest jew of them in the process.
it seems like white genocide is just collateral damage for him.
>>
*jewiest jew of them all
>>
what do you guys think of that theory?
>>
File: enlightenment.jpg (11KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.jpg
11KB, 270x186px
George Soros is actually Adolf Hitler himself after plastic surgery.
>>
File: 1423339724487.png (142KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1423339724487.png
142KB, 720x439px
>>134467572
>is this man trying to destroy the jews

Destroying other Jews has never been a problem for him as you already know.
>>
>>134467572
I don't know. But I think it's funny how the guys like Soros, Rothschild and the rest of the bunch are so vehemently against dying... It seems as though they're trying desperately to finish something off before they die, or are scared shitless that they will be issued a one way ticket to Hell. You think these guys are scared of Satan? Or scared of God's judgment, or both?
>>
>>134468900
No they're addicted to the power and influence they currently have and want to maintain it.

I don't think they're religious at all.
>>
>>134467572
>working to give Israel to the Palestines
>genocide in Israel on the jews

I wish so we can finally drop all our atomic arsenal on the ME without consequence
>>
>>134467572
Soros is the weakest link in the globalist alliance,
>>
>>134468455

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>134467572
Yeah, the plan is to get the jews to Israel. Is it to genocide the jews? If the jews are getting played instead of the ones doing the playing, it's a possibility.
>>
>>134468900
>vehemently against dying
Youth die, richfags get 6-7 heart transplants.
>>
>>134468455

This really enumerated my keter chakra.
>>
>>134467572
Isn't this all Jews endgame? To be the jewiest Jew of them all?
>>
>>134467572
"The goal (of Soros, since I assume that is what you are asking) is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become on people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division. This desire is born out of a fear of the horrors of WWII. The Holocaust is a lie, but the death toll was still massive nonetheless. And many people were brutalized by it."
>>
>>134467572

Damage Inc.
>>
In short, he's the chief globalist political operative, he's about stifling the west and boosting the east at its expense, strengthening the supranationals (EU, UN, trade agreements). He fully well understands the idiocy of modern leftism, it's just a mean to achieve the goals.
He identifies two types of governance, the "Mafia state", which is any government he can't control and influence (Israel, Russia etc.), and "free and open societies", which are just countries that are being run by EU, banking agents, his own operatives etc.
According to him, Trump is a "fraud, conman and a would-be dictator". AJ hinted he could get an aggressive brain tumor like his buddy McCain.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.