[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ POLL: On racemixing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: racemix.jpg (59KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
racemix.jpg
59KB, 750x563px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13499048

Since the new wave of /r/The_Donald'ers that hit /pol/ during the U.S presidential campaign, i figured it would be a good idea to see how much the general opinion has changed on the subject of racemixing.

I added 3 options to the poll, I think they'll do.
>>
>>134464346
Bump
>>
Also, keep the thread alive so we get a clear look on the general opinion, maybe bump with redpill infographs.
>>
File: sendtobull.png (86KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
sendtobull.png
86KB, 500x302px
As long as they are based pedes I don't mind
>>
Fucking disgusting. We should kill ALL immigrants.
>>
>>134464810
bump this, fuck niggers and fuck sand niggers. racemixing is wrong and disgusting
>>
>>134464346
In most countries today it's totally unnecessary. That said I wholeheartedly approve the bleaching of other races. Once the non-white DNA percentage of a person is 25% or less they usually start passing completely as natives.
>>
>>134465487
This. They will then become productive members of society
>>
Whats the point oh these pols if some faggot is always going to spam it with the faggot answer.
>>
>>134465565
no they wont, we need to keep it as clean as possible, at least in Europe, i don't car, what ever you do in america
>>
Mods seriously need to start banning race-mixing threads
>>
I'm 1/16 Indian and white passing
>>
>>134464346
>172 vote in 20minutes with 12 replies

your poll is getting raided
>>
I want to racemix with a brown cutie
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13499267
>>
>>134464346
>expecting serious responses from /pol/
I said ban it, but it's clear that people think it's funny to say it should be encourages. Not even plebbit thinks that, they're just deluded into the "race is just a skin color" mentality, so they wouldn't care. Only tumblrites would unironically prefer racemixing.
>>
>>134466555
It just got a surge of votes for the cuck option. I wonder if cucks actually do think that way. I've used to think that we could still live together with leftists, but if this is actually what they think, they should be gassed. There's just no way around it. They need to die.
>>
>>134464346
Cool, I see you made a low-key poll about how many people use sarcasm on /pol/ on regular basis.

9/11 would vote honestly again
>>
fake and gay
>>
100% getting raided
>>
>>134465487
It's a matter of principle. Anything less than 95% white should be gassed
>>
>>134464346
if i just fuck a black girl
is that racemixing?
idont planon having kids with one
>>
>>134467045
its probably leftypol. they think its funny or something. OP is probably with them as well
>>
>>134464977
Ideally, we should bleach their women and encourage their men (to the extent that we can) to turn into fags/traps. That way we can increase the white population significantly and quickly.

>>134466704
Unless you live in Detroit/Ferguson/any other nog-majority shithole, that shouldn't be necessary

>>134467573
Nope.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.