[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disprove Alien Existence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: Ancient Aliens 2.jpg (29KB, 326x296px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Aliens 2.jpg
29KB, 326x296px
Abductions, etc. COME ON POL
>>
Come on man, that's a bug that landed on the camera when they took the picture.
>>
>>134460018
Everyone has a cell phone now and NOBODY sees them anymore. Such coincidence. Much conspiracy.
>>
CAN ANYONE DISPROVE
>>
File: 1497955764986s.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1497955764986s.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
>>
>>134460018
That might be a boat in the sky
Who knows what it means
>>
>>134460018
You can't prove a negative. Learn logic.
>>
File: 1499043886296.jpg (63KB, 815x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499043886296.jpg
63KB, 815x1024px
>>134460018
A
Y
Y
L M A O
>>
What if greys are just a bunch of dumb space niggers who are constantly getting lost on their way to KFC?
>>
>>134460018
Why don't you prove that aliens exist?
>>
File: final-answer.jpg (52KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
final-answer.jpg
52KB, 640x494px
>>
>>134461893
http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013/09/significant-observations-relating-to-animal-mutilations-2456760.html

WHATCHU THINK
>>
>>134461893
http://www.csicop.org/si/show/abduction_by_aliens_or_sleep_paralysis

WHATCHU THINK
>>
File: UFOs.jpg (144KB, 591x779px) Image search: [Google]
UFOs.jpg
144KB, 591x779px
>>134460379
>>
File: 0248500410142.jpg (151KB, 942x577px) Image search: [Google]
0248500410142.jpg
151KB, 942x577px
>>
thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9wHHm7_8Q
>>
>>134460018
God created life on earth not mars
>>
>>134460018
This is imposible to disprove, unless you have traveled through every corner of the universe and found nothing obviously. And i don't understand the people who are disagreing with this.
>>
>>134464100
Make the argument that God was not an alien.
>>
Proving that aliens DONT exist is impossible, but theres a few things we can look at to argue that point:

1) The lack of any other life, specifically intelligent life, within the distances we can observe
2) UFO phenomenon yielding not enough information and evidence to strongly suggest that the phenomenon is indeed attributed to Aliens

That said, there is a reason that numerous scientific/governmental studies into the UFO phenomenon since the 40's have failed to rule out the ETH (Extraterrestrial Hypothesis). The fact of the matter is that we can only prove that there are unknown objects maneuvering in our skies behaving in ways that aircraft of our own do not operate, and not who/what is behind them.
>>
>>134464100
If God created all life then it would be extremly ignorant to believe that he created this almost infinite universe just for us
>>
>>134460018
The Jews made it up to take the attention off of themselves.
>>
File: 1498520360729.jpg (20KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498520360729.jpg
20KB, 500x378px
Aliens are demons
>>
>>134465289
As a UFO researcher, one has to be cautious not to insinuate that what we are seeing in the UFO phenomenon are aliens or outside of this world. However, the reasons the ETH has not been ruled out are:

1) Technological capability of UFOs witnessed, measured, caught on radar, etc demonstrate maneuvers far beyond our own aviation capabilities
2) Instrumentation and measurements taken from the few UFO landing scenarios have yielded bizarre effects that are unrecognizable as being a byproduct of any propulsion/engine/mechanics we use (radiation and decreased chlorophyll level in grass at the landing sight, failure for foilage to grow back afterward)
3) UFOs have been witnessed, measured, and caught on radar in the vicinity of our most secure weapons sites (Malmstrom, Rendelsham) and have deactivated key weapons systems. This doesn't so much point to aliens as it does work against the argument that UFOs are our own creation. Why behave this way if they are ours?
>>
>>134465401
Question 1: Wouldn't god have no gender?
Question 2: How isn't God an alien?
>>
One doesn't need to really examine the Abduction aspect of the UFO phenomenon to reach some pretty incredible conclusions. In my experience, the Abduction aspect of the phenomenon is feeble in that it is very difficult to prove any subjective experience being as we cannot yield any measurable proof from these experiences. Between people not realizing they are simply dreaming, or in sleep paralysis and hallucinating, the Abduction aspect of UFOs gets muddied very quickly.

However, after years of research into the phenomenon I can say that the Travis Walton abduction stands out as a good case of abduction and one that I still cannot write-off. Here we have multiple loggers in the woods, all witnessing a glowing landed object. Walton approaches the thing, a flash of light appears and he is thrown backwards. Out of terror the other loggers get into their truck and flee the scene but quickly realize they need to return to retrieve their friend. However, Walton is not there.

Walton describes his abduction experience and the alleged craft and beings that took him. He recounts how he was returned (dropped on the side of the road) with beard growth not matching the amount of days he was actually missing.

Meanwhile, while he was missing, his logger buddies were being suspected by police of foul-play; perhaps they killed Walton in an altercation and created this elaborate story to cover it up. Missing persons fliers were distributed along with search parties formed to search for him.

However, all loggers passed MULTIPLE individual polygraph examinations. The chances of that happening if they were lying is absurdly low.

So as a UFO researcher I tend to avoid the Abduction phenomenon for it will not yield verifiable evidence to further our cause, but I cannot ignore it.
>>
>bump

need more god damn UFO threads on this board what the fuck
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.