[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Washing History!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170721-123947.png (636KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-123947.png
636KB, 1080x1920px
I dont even know what to say.
>>
>>134459350
I dont even know what to say because everything this thread could possibly generate has already been done in the 12 times we have had this post
>>
File: 1498781892672.jpg (59KB, 736x551px) Image search: [Google]
1498781892672.jpg
59KB, 736x551px
>>134459350
If Romans were black why are there still blacks?

>atheists btfo
>>
>>134459350
It's true, nordcucks always trying to appropriate the achievements of the med master race
>>
This is a perfectly valid stance to take. Even heard of Vinkleman? I thought not..

We used to think that roman statues were displayed as all white marble, as we see them now. But it needs reality they were painted bright and garish colours.

We idolised whiteness in the west because we thought it reflected the sophistication of the ancients but it just so happens to have been a misunderstanding.

t. Literate
>>
>>134459957
can you imagine that in a thousand years art meauseums will be filled with unpainted mannequins
>>
>>134459350
God fucking damn, never knew marble was so white supremacist. Was expecting granite to be that way, but no.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>
>>134459957
>eality they were painted bright and garish colours.
Yeah they were painted to look like fucking Romans and Greeks. Not nigs.
>>
>>134459350
Does anyone remember that 'Mozart was black' thing or is it just me?
>>
File: 1465426818119.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1465426818119.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>134459350
>they are still misusing the term "whitewash"
>>
>>134459957
I think they were implying that the statues were "white washed" as not to have black skin
>>
WE WAZ STATUES AND SHEEEET
>>
>>134461142
I remember it. The majority of that shit was satire passed around for a laugh using fake twitter accounts and such but now they're pushing everything as truth. We're at the point where these people are saying blacks made the entirety of history, including all crowning achievements of greatness, yet out of nowhere whites magically stole it all and enslaved them. If that was the case then they're even more worthless than people say they are.
>>
So did vice make it impossible to archive their articles or something?
>>
please tell me this is satire
>>
>>134459350
I do. Blacks are keenly aware that the highest civilization got below the Sahara was Neolithic before foreigners set foot on the continent of Africa. The Black race was blessed with the richest land on Earth with an abundance of food and natural resources. And they did nothing with it. While the Egyptians built the pyramids, the lived as cavemen. While the Greeks built temples of marble, Africans built huts of mud. While Chinese invented gunpowder and cannons, Africans hunted and made war with sharpened sticks. While the Aztecs and Mayans built cities of stone, Africans lived in the bush as they always had. And they were still hunting and making war with sharpened sticks and living in mud huts in the bush when the Europeans came with rifles and ships and technology that made them gods. And the outliers of the Black race, the ones with intelligence far above average are well aware of this. And are ashamed by it. So the tell themselves stories about how they were really those great figures of history, and it was really them that built those civilizations. It was only the evil white man who came and stole it from them and cast them from their rightful place.
>>
So they ADMIT that South Europeans aren't White
>>
>>134459350
You notice these pieces are listed more and more with no author attributed? It's almost like media know they're gone be hung outside their offices (if they're lucky) for intentionally manipulating people.
>>
Literature has also been whitewashed. I mean it's on white paper and everything.
>>
>>134462414
Whole website is done with javascript bullshit.

Just forget the fucking Vice. It's trash like everything else in public. Sensationalist click-bait no-news. Kill it with fire.
>>
>>134459957
>We idolised whiteness in the west because we thought it reflected the sophistication of the ancients but it just so happens to have been a misunderstanding.
t. retard

whiteness is universally thought to be beautiful, and the west just so happens to be white itself. now put 2 and 2 together
>>
>>134459350
Friendly reminder that this article led to this
http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/07/20/blackafrican-woman-vandalizes-ancient-monuments-in-greece/
>>
File: 1500666584428.jpg (56KB, 521x564px) Image search: [Google]
1500666584428.jpg
56KB, 521x564px
>>134459534
>Le romans weren't black meme
The BBC said they were black so it must be true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck&t=12s [Embed]
>>
File: IMG_2081.jpg (72KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2081.jpg
72KB, 765x1024px
>>134459350
Lol fuck vice those goys are fags
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.