[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't that a little too much ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 39

File: feminism got.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
feminism got.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
Isn't that a little too much ?
>>
>>134458814
The primary audience of the show is stupid liberal women, so it makes sense to pander to them.
>>
>>134458814
Isn't that a little too low-effort?
>>
To be honest if you still watch televitz you deserve to have Feminism rammed into your mouth at every opportunity.
>>
>>134458931
You mean TV and media as a whole?
>>
>>134458814
>women in charge, the kingdom comes crashing down in a mess of civil war and economic chaos.

this series is a subtle red pill. danaerys, cersei, catlyn, sand snakes, the weird lady at the vale who breast fed her 10 year old, margary, olynna, all women in positions of authority have wrought ruin wherever they have been given power.

mark my words, john snow will end up king and bring stability back to westeross, confirming that only a man and a firm, patriarchal hand can unite a kingdom.
>>
>>134458814
All those women except the child got beaten and/or fucked over many times.
>>
>>134459334
I bet a bastard, a dwarf and a woman will rule the kingdom
>>
>>134458814
>watching (((TV)))

people still DO this?
>>
>>134458814
GOT is degenerate.
>>
>>134459546
I watch it on the internet desu
>>
>>134459479
2 men and an aryan woman are better than nothing i guess
>>
its not like there's no male leaders in GoT. Whats your point?
>>
>>134459583
the first 3 seaons were okay, then everything was ripped by feminist agenda, the book has nothing to do anymore with the show
>>
>>134459657
one and a half men
>>
>>134458814
baratheons were all redpilled qts and they fucking killed them off
>>
>>134460063
stannis is still alive in the book
>>
The media is controlled by the Jews to breed degeneracy
>>
>>134458814
>Isn't that a little too much ?
Hollywood
Let's rewrite history
Grills will love us

These fucking cunts would have been killed in reality.
We jews make more money.
>>
>>134459945
Kek
>>
Atleast the saviors of the world in Wheel of Time are 3 absolute lads, and most of the women are absolute harpies.
>>
>>134458814
Implying that these characters are actually interesting compared to their male counterparts.
Danny was ruined as soon as everything started to be handed to her on a golden plate. The little bear girl is a forced meme that only normies like, And arya stark is only liked by the virgins that have a fetish for Ugly English girls (Insert copypasta of a date with her)
The only interesting character there is cerci the rest are so unmemorable they're not even worth mentioning. Brienne would be cool if they didnt make her so stuck up all the time.
>>
>lyanna mormont
Very arrogant and unusually intelligent for her age, close to a peggy sue, however recognises a man to be her rightful king and supports drafting women for war.
>Daenerys Targaryen
Excellent conqueror, terrible ruler. Is planning to lead an army of literal barbarians known for a culture of rape and slavery to westeros. Never thinks ahead. Clearly her morals are hypocritical and all over the place.
>Ayra stark
Basically a boy, good character development, has failed and learned from her mistakes, eventually succeeding. Flows naturally, no real complaints here.
>Something Sands
Retarded. Avenges the man she loves by killing his brother and nephew for some reason. Objectively the worst side story in the series.
>Cersei
Has never really shown any intelligence, but she's not supposed to either, so no complaints.
>Queen of thorns
Ah she's entertaining you must admit, well written character.
>Brianne the beauty
Basically like ayra, shes kinda forgettable at this stage.
>Sansa
No
>Greyjoy girl
Like Dany, leading a gand of raping, murderous raiders, is that really feminism?
>>
>>134458814
muh stronk woman fantasy
>>
>>134459479

Gendry still has a chance to show up with a butt fucking tonne of troops from a distant western land "equivilant to Vikings and Celts"

One can dream, One can dream
>>
The only reason those women are powerful is because they inherited it from men and are protected by men. GoT is enjoyable and I wish people would stop making it about "MuH FEmINisM". It's full of rape, incest, violence, "shaming", different classes, and a little girl literally gets burned alive. MUH DAENAYEREES IS DA QUEEEN
>>
>>134461651

Good assessment, but Dany is a shit conqueror. Every victory is handed to her. She has "destiny" on her side, and has not outwitted a single adversary.
>>
>>134458931
this is true, but why is it so
>>
daily reminder that George r r martin is a communist
>>
File: spurdo_bird_russia_proof.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_bird_russia_proof.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>134463318
>daily reminder that George r r martin is a communist

Then why aren't his books public domain?
>>
>>134458814
Doesn't matter. In the end it will be Jon taking them down anyway.

>Bear Island girl will go back to being obscure or useless
>Dany will end up suffering a major loss soon
>Arya will kill some people and just be a girl again
>Sand Sneks will go back to being irrelevant
>Cersei will either die or become irrelevant
>Old Cunt will die
>Brienne will either get with Jamie or some other guy and fuck off
>Sansa already had her throne taken from her, now with the kid back there's no way she'll get it. She got raped for nothing
>Yara will end up dead most likely

Sure, they all look like strong independent women but they will all fall to the wayside soon. I just hope to see some tumblr butthurt when it does.
>>
>>134463318
>daily reminder that George r r martin is a communist
Rather ironic that the people who believe in and support communism made their money in a capitalist society. Communism would never have allowed their success. And none of them ever buy property in cuba or spend time there. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
>>
>>134464985
>none of them ever buy property in cuba or spend time there. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
this
>>
File: 1__.png (377KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1__.png
377KB, 600x574px
>>134464985
Uh, weren't american citizens forbidden from spending money in cuba up until very late 2nd obama term?
>>
>>134465266
even the cubans cant buy a property, it's communism
>>
>>134458814
The show is trash, with or without feminism.
>>
File: 1480120396776.png (483KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1480120396776.png
483KB, 600x560px
>watching television
>paying for propaganda
>paying extra for exclusive propaganda
>>
>>134465266
My point is these people shill for communism from the safety of an capitalist country.
You dumb cunt. You can't own anything in any communist country. Communism has failed. It cannot sustain itself. Quit being such a literal retarded bitch.
>>
File: 127557607272.jpg (93KB, 758x807px) Image search: [Google]
127557607272.jpg
93KB, 758x807px
>>134465946
>You dumb cunt. You can't own anything in any communist country.

You can't own anything in the west either. Its all owned by the crown or government and they can take it from you without any compensation.
>>
show was good, but it kinda makes sense , since all the brave man died fighting all the wars
>>
>>134460150
He will be offed. His claim has no narrarive anymore. Not with john as azor ahai
>>
File: IMG_2867.jpg (131KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2867.jpg
131KB, 747x1024px
>>134458814

Women aint good enough cuz it need more black people.
>>
>>134458814
The number of females in the show is directly proportionate with the number of breast in the show and exponentially increase the probability that said breasts will be revealed.
>>
File: 1496264501121.jpg (44KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1496264501121.jpg
44KB, 500x497px
>>134460518
The midget guy was great in the first few series as a womaniser and a drunk with no filter; now he (the show) just takes himself too seriously
>>
Yea the show is horrible, but it's mostly because the showrunners started deviating enormously from the source material and putting their own spin on it. The one was responsible for that travesty "Troy" because he thought he could write the Illiad better than the version that stood the test of thousands of years worth of time. Both creators are the type of ultra-blue pilled guys who accessorize with their liberalism while simultaneously carrying a rape fetish and likely predilection for pedophilia. The entire writing team is staffed by those "new school" liberal arts writers like the ones you see on The Walking Dead where the characters all just seem completely unnatural and can only express their feelings or move the plot along through bizarre soliloquies and monologues while other characters just stare intently nodding their heads. From a budget to quality standpoint, it's one of the worst shows on television, but everyone likes it and compared to most of the other trash out there it's passable so no one criticizes it. Objectively though, it's a total mess and highlights the sheer drought in talented writers in entertainment...I wonder why...It's like, there's something that is being prioritized way higher than actual skill in compelling story telling.
>>
>>134458814
Tyrell grandma is only good female ruler/politician/anything on the picture. Rest have either magical plot armor powers, men getting shit done for them or long record of fuckups causing chaos and destruction (which is very realistic for women in power).
>>
>>134459334
This. If you people actually watched the show instead of just complaining about the things you see on the surface you'd know this
>>
>>134458814
HOL UP
>Ceris is a literal cunt and allowed a child to get crippled
>Sasha is a fucking roastie
>Arya is a literal mary sue
>Brianne is a dyke version of Arya
>Daenerys is a terrible ruler and is also a mary sue
>>
>>134458814
>9gag
>>
>>134460512
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. Los caba'drin! Tai'shar /pol/!
>>
>>134458814
So what? It's just a TV show. Go watch something else. There are myriads of shows out there.
>>
>>134458814
[spoiler]Brienne is assumed to be dead in the books, she doesn't appear again after she is "hung" by Caitlin stark[/spoiler]

Anyway, they also fucked up Dorne's story I don't even know what is going on there they really skipped over and changed a lot of shit. The little girl is a meme too. They really changed Yara Greyjoy's story too. Having cercie in charge will just show how fucked you can make your kingdom, and without her advisers daenerys would have been fucked long ago.

They really moved away from the book and changed a ton of things, but now that this is the second season of being ahead of the book they are really going for full artistic license here since he will never finish the books before he dies.
>>
>>134467577
can you advise one?
>>
>>134459334
Cant believe the leaf is on point but he is. Cersei's insane and narcissistic behavior is literally responsible for bringing her entire family line to its fucking knees and final end. Thats not an example of a good a leader and stability.
>>
>>134458814
thanks for the spoilers faggot
>>
File: black people got.jpg (261KB, 972x772px) Image search: [Google]
black people got.jpg
261KB, 972x772px
>>134466458
>There are no black people in Game of Thrones
what did he mean by this?

Other than he didn't actually watch it
>>
>>134461967

wait what? I thought he was in one of the Free Cities
>>
>>134458814
>be Daenerys
>bring 200.000 male migrants to Westeros
>>
>>134459411
>All those women except the child got beaten and/or fucked over many times.
Underrated post.
>>
>>134461967
>Gendry
I'm tired of this fucking meme. Gendry didn't know how to row a fucking boat when Davos shove'd him in one. His ass drowned at sea.
>>
File: IMG_2420.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2420.png
2MB, 1136x640px
Why are you wasting time on entertainment for adults when this degeneracy is being advertised to kids on YouTube?
>>
>>134458931
This.
Most men I know stopped watching the show when they killed off Stannis.
>>
>>134468719
The top 2 characters are dead though, and top right was in like 2 episodes
>>
>>134458814
Game of Thrones was weird, at first it seemed like a good show, then every season got more and more ridiculous and liberal.
>>
>>134458814
>Feminism
>There are women in a show

What are you talking about kid?
>>
>>134458814
Out of those, only Arya, Cercei and Diana Rigg are not shit tier characters. Sansa is bangable.
>>
>>134459334
This. All the men killed each other and left nothing but women to run things. Look where that has the country, Now the last few good men are poised to fix what the bimbos couldn't.
>>
>>134469466
They did skip over dorn, but they killed off the top left guy for no reason (they've actually done that to a lot of characters in the show that didn't actually die in the book) I think he was the one that brought her ships later in the book. But I don't think he was black.

Still doesn't mean there are no black people in the show, and the bottom two are in a bunch when danny is there.
>>
>>134458814
So what, having female characters in a show is now feminist? There are a shit ton of characters in that show in general, and some of the female characters are portrayed as heartless, manipulative bitches (Cersei, Melisandre).

Try harder.
>>
>>134469586
At least Sansa gets told to STFU all the time by John. She may be an uppity bitch, but she does get called out on her shit.
>>
File: dfd.png (309KB, 680x707px) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
309KB, 680x707px
>>134458931
Then the secondary audience is their cucked liberal boyfriends
>>
I get laid every time I watch it in bed with my girlfriend so I can't complain
>>
The most powerful women in the collage are Olenna Tyrell and Cersei Lannister. Olenna is old and wise. Cersei is a power hungry penis envying bitch who emulates her father in everything she does. She is cutthroat and not an idiot. Everyone else is not even on their levels.
>>
>>134466187
>Its all owned by the crown or government and they can take it from you without any compensation.
False. The compensation may not be what you consider fair, but you are still compensated. The only exception is property seized during a criminal investigation.
>>
>>134466458
Why do blacks pick on the whitest fucking franchises? No white people complain about Boyz n the Hood or Friday not having enough white people.
>>
>>134470021
>making the son look biologically related to the cuck

You're really bad at this.
>>
This is going to sound like I'm shilling for (((D&D))) but whatever

Game of thrones is actually fairly redpilled as far as (((TV shows))) go.

It has had zero interracial relationships that were formed out of love (though it did have two political ones and one out of greed but I digress)

It has a positive portrayal of nationalism in the north

It has a bunch of zombies trying to destroy humanity by crossing a wall who you could metaphorically interpret as shitskins

It has a globalist entity that's portrayed as always extremely weak and generally bad

It has religion portrayed as fact in the form of rhllor and the warlocks
Of qarth and the old gods (who are pagan)

It has all the leading women as more or less helpless without men with the exceptions of the sand snakes, Dany and olenna.

It has a dysfunctional semi segregated multicultural state where all countries are trying to kill each other.
>>
I feel like all those women had to work to get where they are. They weren't just handed the positions because they were women. That one chick had to out sword the Hound just to get a "maybe."
>>
>>134470427
The problem is when the writers do these things they don't actually mean to.

It's just that the political compass they subscribe to cannot it placed in a good light when applied correctly to the settings.
>>
>>134458814
>littlefinger saves sansa and her brother with his army of the vale

>hurrrr why are you still here omg r u still talking ur a fucking white male

hope littlefinger slits everyones throats
>>
There are 4 important characters in this series and 3 of them are men. Of the heroes
John: Male
Tyrion: Male
Dany: Female

and the so obviously going to be the main villain you'd have to be retarded not to see it

Little finger: Male

The only reason so many women are in leadership positions is because many of the men died. And it's very clearly shown that the previous generation of leaders (men) were far, far more competent than the current generation.
>>
>>134458814
I stopped watching it
>>
>>134470928
You're cherrypicking to confirm your own bias. Sansa literally said "He's still here because his army saved us".

She doesn't like him because she knows he's a sleazy fuck. Stop getting triggered because your husbandu got friendzoned.
>>
>>134471026
I don't see littlefinger as a main villain. I think he will end up as a tragic loser.

He's conniving and smarter than almost everyone, but he's also dangerously obsessed with the Stark women,and that will be his achilles heel.

I'm pretty sure he will sacrifice himself for Sansa and as he dies he will realise that she thinks something to the effect of "you idiot, I used you just like you used everybody. You died for nothing."
>>
>>134459334
>jon snow will be king

Haha are you even familiar with this author? He already hinted the ending will be bittersweet. I'm thinking the white walkers are stopped but at the cost of almost everything. I'd wager the whole of Westeros is nearly destroyed. What is the use of a king then?
>>
>>134469559
>at first it seemed like a good show, then every season got more and more ridiculous and liberal.
It killed off the interesting characters and kept all the despicable ones. I'm not into anti-hero shit.
>>
>>134458814
> watching (((((hbo))))) wizard elf shit
>>
>>134471451
Someone has to be the main/final villain and he's the only one with enough foreshadowing left to do it. There's no way this political drama is going to end with a pure fight vs the ice demons, that would be weird and out of place as fuck. There will without a doubt be a final twist where little finger either wins in the end or at least kills one of the main 3 characters because anything else wouldn't make sense in this story. You think this will end as just a generic good vs evil fantasy?
>>
>>134471026
>the main villain

Living villains aren't significant. The white walkers are the #1 threat to everything yet people are so busy killing each other that the threat goes unnoticed.
>>
>>134460512
Love that series, but reading it is a marathon
>>
>tv show has women
>is feminist show

wat

This show was active before third wave feminism and all the women in it are depicted as filthy whores. All the characters that are likeable are men anyhow.
>>
>>134462680
Shes a bit smarter in the books, the taking of myreen (mereen?) was handled with politics, and then a backstabbing surprise from within, whereas in the show yeah the city falls because some dude wanted to bang her.
>>
>>134471451
He dies by Arya's hand on Sansa's orders because he tried to play Arya against Sansa.

t. spoilerfag
>>
>>134471692
The ice zombs are basically a climate change metaphor, aren't they. Pretty sure the "rational" northerners will prepare to fight them, and the southern armies charge up north, try to kill the northerners, and both get overrun by zombs and it fucks up the kingdom for them all.

Anyway, it's not true to say only Lilfinger has enough foreshadowing to be Big Bad. Danaerys has been shown as a mad autocrat from series 2. Varys is like the advanced version of Littlefinger and could swat him easily. Sansa may well be just mental and fuck things over.

One theory has the white walkers not even being "bad", but somehow allied to house Stark. It would be interesting if it ends up as Starks with Ice Walkers Vs Targarien with Dragon fire....
>>
File: WrongHole.png (394KB, 853x471px) Image search: [Google]
WrongHole.png
394KB, 853x471px
I still love that they raped Sansa to subvert a traditional romance and TO pander to feminism yet all the feminists flipped their shit over it.

They have shoved their heads so far up cultural Marxism's ass that they came out the other side.
>>
>>134471589
Mad Men was kind of based though, a little diversity and negro integration/civil rights bullshit but it also has a few red pills thrown in
>>
>>134471960
He's not on Arya's list. I think Sansa will cause Littlefinger's death, but I don't think there's gonna be an Arya connection somehow.
>>
>>134472284
>Varys is like the advanced version of Littlefinger and could swat him easily.
Varys is the sane version of Littlefinger.
Littlefinger actually might be able to defeat Varys, because he is willing to play nasty.
>>
>>134471863
>This show was active before third wave feminism

the 1990s called.
Left a message saying you are a faggot.
>>
>>134458814
Doesn't the dragon chick get force-married to a savage, he rapes her, then learns from his sex slaves to please him, then falls in love with his rapist husband?

Sounds like the average feminist's fantasy to me
>>
>>134472644
The rapist husband dies and the dragon-bitch gets the white woman worshiped by thousands of brown hands maymay.

This is also where I stopped watching.
>>
>>134472489
Varys kept his castrator in a wooden box for like 4 decades. He is capable of doing nasty. His ability to harness and control it is his power.

Varys is my favourite character in the show, though, so I am biased to his power levels.
>>
>>134472625
good point, i see it with a whole new view now
>>
>>134472808
I actually liked Varys too.

“IF YOU STRIKE DOWN MY BALLS, I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.”
>>
>>134471692
The final villain will be Bran Stark, they've established time travel is possible for him. He will keep going back in time trying to fix things, each attempt however will fail until he tries to go back to the point where the night king was made,only he is the night king/made into the night king. Forever doomed to repeat the cycle. Think about it, it was said Bran the builder made the wall. The night king could interact with him and even placed his mark on him, he wants to kill him to end the cycle.
>>
>>134472284
Danaerys can't be the main villain because she's foreshadowed to be one of the heroes just like John is, with all the legend lore stuff. Sansa is just there to cull off some of the unnecessary characters like Cersi to clear the field for the finale. I would be okay with Varys being the final villain but it wouldn't make any sense since he's been helping the heroes the whole time. It would be a pretty crazy twist though.
>>
>>134473734
Danaerys has been set up to be a descendent of the mad king with serious autocratic megalomania issues. She has every potential to become worse than Cercei.

Not saying she will. But I am saying lots of people are moving her into a position of power and then. when she gets there, they might be "Oh god, what have we done?"
>>
File: 1445375649704.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
1445375649704.gif
548KB, 255x184px
>>134459411
this nigger gets it
>>
>>134471452
I have a feeling the only one that will live will be Sam to tell the story and "be the memory" of the events.
>>
>>134473734
Jon Snow is a bastard and actually Targaryen. He will kill Dany. He is Azor Ahai.
>>
>>134471193
ewwww
kid actually supports the femretard leaders

i bet you cheered when the potato faced bong girl was all like im gonna fight too XD
>>
>>134471193
also forgetting how Sansa chose not to tell Jon about the reinforcements thus sending thousands to their death.

fucking retard.
>>
>women in power everywhere
>everyplace going to shit
seems correct
>>
>>134470427
Dany's helpless without men too
>>
>>134461651
Worst side story is the Aaron Grey joy drowned god shit.
>>
>>134474485
>>134474570
No, you were deliberately misinterpreting a completely clear scene from the previous episode. After she dismissed littlefinger she said "his troops won us the battle". You are pretending she was having a gyno tantrum, for your own personal reasons.
>>
>>134458814
well considering the entire story revolves around either the battle of hastings (white walker armagedaboom) or the war of the roses (everything not at or past the wall to the north) its expected for there to be women in power since a woman leading the french wins. you dont know who is suppose to be who (though george admitted dorn was france)
>>
>>134469233
Emoji's the movie. Now, instagram filters turned into characters.
>>
>>134458814
They have dragons now? I thought it was just talking in castle halls and being boring.
>>
Will Jon or Dany win the throne?
>>
>>134475571
I doubt either of them win the throne, it would be too obvious and boring.
>>
>>134475571
the throne will be destroyed. the kingdom shattered into irrelevant little squabbling factions.
>>
>>134475571
Dany will surely not. It's too black and white. GRRM is building her up only to die. Mark my words. Jon Snow will kill her.
>>
>>134471452

>Implying GRRM is going to be the one to finish the series
>>
>>134458814
Dany is the only one safe from a chimp out.
>>
File: 1448528222522.png (317KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1448528222522.png
317KB, 453x604px
>>134459242
glad to know I am not the only inter/pol/ who doesn`t watch TV anymore
>>
>>134476003
I reckon Jorah Mormont will be the prophesised hero and have to kill her. And then he will cry like a bitch.

Shit will be cash.
>>
File: German Infantry with a MG42.gif (983KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
German Infantry with a MG42.gif
983KB, 250x167px
>>134459242
>>134459546

glad to know I am not the only inter/pol/ who doesn`t watch TV anymore
>>
>>134472284
Dude your insane. Go off the internet for a while.
>>
>>134476003
The show isn't made by GRRM you stupid cuck. Its made by jews. GRRM already stated no one wins the throne in the books, all that's left are a bunch of corpses.
>>
Season 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmVos4TDLSA
Season 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHg3qZvS5U0

This show when downhill faster than an obese women with no arms or legs
>>
>>134476458
The show can't commit huge plot changes. They work with GRRM to at least keep the core aspects in tune with the books. GRRM already told them how it all ends.
>>
File: 1433116429070.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433116429070.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>134476528
I stoped watching as soon as Jaime Lannister got defeated without showing his fight in the screen.

that was a redflag and I didn't ignore it like the cucks ITT. I knew what was coming.

I watched Vikings instead and I believe I am much rewarded for that decision
>>
>>134476528
Why did the sand snakes do that
>>
>>134476285
none of those are my original theories.
>>
>>134476244
Not sure but we should not forget A Song of Ice and Fire. It may very well be that Jon is ice and Dany is fire. They are arguably the two most important people in the grand scheme. At least one of them has to die, or both, we can't really know.
>>
>>134476895
becuase the show is nothing like the books and muh feminism
>>
>>134474294
I like it. That would be a solid ending.
>>
>>134458931
Men read the books.
>>
>>134458814

The only really egregious example is the 8 year old field marshal girl and IIRC she's almost entirely a creation of the show.

My main complaint about mary sue dragon lady is that her plot armor is so thick it's pretty much a bomb shelter. In a series where people get axed for one mistake she's pretty much walked or flown or whatever out of any bad shit she walked into.
>>
>>134458814
Is that like Harry Potter?
>>
>>134458814
The only realistic portrayal of a strong woman is the old woman.
>>
>>134474294

You do know Bran is the one who survives and the story is him recalling the events of the past?
>>
>>134458931
This. The women aren't really that strong too when you consider some of the depraved shit they had to do to ascent to power. Only good woman in this show is probably Catelyn Stark or Ned Stark's dead sister.
>>
>>134462680
She outwitted the first slave city with the most obvious move ever.
>>
>>134473533
>The final villain will be Bran Stark, they've established time travel is possible for him.
What the fuck, I've stopped watching the series by the 3rd season, and this is what we get? Fuck that Fat Man, this isn't sci-fi, this is medieval fantasy.
>>
>>134468833
This
>>
>>134470070
Shes pretending you're a ball-less unsullied
>>
>>134458814

Is this show actually good??
>>
>>134468833
If this series is as popular as they say it is, Europe will learn something from this.
>>
>>134475248
>"his troops won us the battle
Which you still deliberately overlook the fact that she knew reinforcements were on the way and didnt tell the commander of the army about to go into battle. You dont withhold information like that, of course a pleb like you wouldnt get it.
>>
>>134476715
Why? What? Wich defeat?
>>
>>134470664
>having "to work to get where they are"
>a series with a social structure modeled after monarchy and feudalism
Nigga, all these bitches got to where they are because they either married well or were born into families that had/gained power.
>>
File: 1494870738061.png (784KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494870738061.png
784KB, 1024x1024px
>>134458814
Lel tiny dick cum skin is afraid of women, dont worry we will take care of them and put them back in the rightful place, once you are gone.
>>
>>134479024
It's definitely worth spending your time on if you're bored/have nothing to do.
>>
>>134466458

based John.
>>
File: 1485447551120.jpg (21KB, 401x431px) Image search: [Google]
1485447551120.jpg
21KB, 401x431px
>Euron Greyjoy brutally kills 2 of the sand snakes next episode and keeps the rest as his fucktoy slaves
can't wait m8
>>
What's the most redpilled faction in GoT?
>>
>>134479722
Stannis obviously
>>
>>134479024
I hate to admit it but yes, it's very cool.
>>
>>134479916
You can't be redpilled if you get BTFO by a woman.
>>
>wathchign literal porn with your friends

top degeneracy
>>
>>134479722
Right now Euron/Cersei alliance
>Mad but based pseudo viking in arms with a hierless and illegitimate but stabilising figure.

They're up against the Merkel of Westeros bringing an army of warrior rapists slaves and dragons hell bent on destruction
>>
>>134477635
It's because of the prophecy.
>>
>>134466458
There isn't one nigger in The Lord of the Rings but they managed to fit some chinks in The Hobbit for some retarded reason.

Now I want to slap the cunt about the ears until he understands why he should shut the fuck up about the Lord of the Rings.

>I have no education
>my best skills in life are lying and looking good
>Imma just criticise one of the best minds of the last century for "not being diverse enough".

Fucking hell actors, we don't give a fuck about your opinion, you can get fucked by apes for all I care.
>>
>>134479722
Starks. However, with the death of Ned, the patriarch of the family is dead.
>>
>>134476244
I want her death to be forgettable and pathetic.
>>
>>134481252
Ned was way too naive. He could have prevented 90% of the problems in this series by just fucking killing Cersi instead of giving her a chance to run. What the fuck did he think would happen?
>>
>>134480413

>Merkel of western

Liked that one.
>>
They'll be crying when /ourman/ Stannis comes back to take the throne.
>>
>>134479266
Way back, when he first got captured by Robb Stark, before getting released by Catelyn
>>
>>134481124

whoooaaaa you obv DO give a F about his opinion since you wrote this triggered post about it
>>
>>134470427
There is also an African continent described in the books, and I shit you not, it says that the women can not reproduce with men of Westeros or Essos, and that they only produce malformed offspring or stillbirths.
The men are described among the lines of having big foreheads, big lips and big teeth.
They also say "Brindle-skinned", I don't know what that means though.
Also, what's the globalist entity that you speak off? Dany?
>>
>>134481543
>censuring yourself on 4chan of all places

You ARE a fucking leaf.

Here, have a (you)
>>
>>134477914
shes the only one that worked WITH anyone so her family and house could live.

seasons 1-4 were pretty much tywin and tryion tell everyone around them to work with people you dont like so everyone will survive. but nope women are all like "i dont like you, you die now" and thats the state of the show now.
>>
>>134481374
Ned was naive for trusting Littlefinger. Otherwise he was strong, wise, honorable and the house motto, "winter is coming", is unbelievably based. He fully understood the threat beyond the wall.
>>
>>134481374

Absolute madman.
>>
but wait... theres more..... (((they))) just made a feminist bitch the new main character on that doctor who show...
>>
>>134481374
Ned is kind of the embodiment of the honorable knight who kind of sees the world in black and white and mostly thinks about how this will effect his honor. He was doing it more to protect her kids rather than thinking about how this could go bad for him.
>>
>>134479631
i hope we get to see them getting raped. ill have to largest boner ever. fuck i hate the snakes.
>>
>>134481812

we wuz knights
>>
>>134459027

this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsioCjw6130
>>
>>134479722
Sam the (pussy) Slayer. he knows whats needs to be done and does it.
>>
>>134481782
Ned didn't understand anything, he snipped that Night's Watch deserter's head in the first episode after he told him about the Walkers.
>>
>>134480020
Stannis got BTFO by tyrion and ramsay. Sure brienne got him but only because men broke his leg. Of the surviving factions, euron is the most redpilled.
>>
>>134472424
Pretty sure Mad Men was on FX.
>>
>>134482358
The Hound is the most red pilled, euron is an edgelord
>>
>>134482070
That was the punishment. It's harsh but it had to be done.
>>
>>134481987
kek i like it
>>
>>134482055

normie joke
>>
File: download.png (293KB, 1305x887px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
293KB, 1305x887px
>>134458814
Is this show fucked, /pol?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/21/game-thrones-episode-premiere-pirated-astounding-90-million-times.html
>>
>>134469126
>didn't know how
He was a blacksmith you think he couldn't figure out a fucking rowboat? Retard
>>
>>134458814
The "kick-ass" women who fight or whatever are shit tier, however the mind-gamey feminine ruthless witches are interesting since that is how royalty behaved lol
>>
File: little_house_prarie_cast.jpg (121KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
little_house_prarie_cast.jpg
121KB, 928x523px
just seen s7 eps1
5 mins in , 9 year old girl and 20 yrd old girl schooling war veterans about honor and rulling

almost turned that shit off...
>>
>>134482600
Ned still ignored his warning though and ran off to King's Landing with King what's-his-name
>>
>>134460518
This
>>
Only thing that triggered me is when The Hound lost to Brienne of Tarth. The show made it appear as a strong woman defeated a fierce male opponent when in reality he was crippled by infection. She might as well had tried to kill a rabbit.
>>
File: ((they)).jpg (13KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
((they)).jpg
13KB, 313x161px
>>134482982
how *women* behave allways
>>
>>134482525
The hound is blackpilled not redpilled
>>
>>134466458
what an entitled faggot

his character was blackwashed and yet he claims for diversity

fucking nigger
>>
>>134458814
Feminism is a theme of the books.
>>
Remember when this show had realistic depictions of the roles of women?
>>
>>134461967
>like Celts

So naked warriors coated in paint and high/intoxicated? I'd watch that and ive never even seen the show.
>>
>>134483169
Yea but Ned had other shit going on and probably heard lots of batshit from people who he was about to execute. Pre-execution is Not exactly the most lucid moment for most people.
>>
>>134482525
The hound is an individual who did get BTFO by a woman. Not a redpilled faction. Maybe you could make the case that the brotherhood without banners is a faction, but it looks like they are just going to join the north.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>134458814
I just realized there are no male rulers except for the pretty boy.
>>
>>134483475
regular women are just confused whores who use people, these ones in the show are fucking interesting, it's different
>>
File: dark knight Honor.jpg (371KB, 736x902px) Image search: [Google]
dark knight Honor.jpg
371KB, 736x902px
>>134483047
>just seen s7 eps1
>5 mins in , 9 year old girl and 20 yrd old girl schooling war veterans about honor and rulling
>almost turned that shit off...
haha
>>
>>134483169
True. To be fair White Walkers are /x/ tier. Ned isn't perfect and he got himself killed trying to do the right thing. Easily one of the most respectable characters in the whole show though.
>>
>>134483047

> almost
>>
>>134481501
Alright m so what's the problem with that?
Not picking a fight. Im really interested.
>>
>>134483047
It could be more than the old men in their fear and age forgot about honor and needed to be reminded of it by a child, who isn't as jaded to the world yet.
>>
>>134479631
>>134483047
>>134484144
I hate the mormont girl, she's such a normie favourite and muh strong female character
>>
>>134484013
Azor Ahai was born to rule.
>>
>>134484414
isnt wiser either
>>
>>134484414
A girl of her age could never rule anything. Brain is too underdeveloped for that kind of intellect unless she is some kind of freak of nature. It's not believable which is why it's so cringey.
>>
>>134458814
> Heavens forbid female characters have some kind of actual impact on the story!
Fuck off.
>>
>>134484973
historically they had very little impact during medieval times.
>>
>>134485139
This isn't a historic show. Even so, there were impactful women in history every now and again. Compared to the amount of leading male characters in GoT, the amount is pretty reasonable.
>>
>>134458931
/thread fpbp
>>
>>134485251
>This isn't a historic show.
which is why its trash
>>
>>134484775
It's a juxtaposition to Joffrey or his little brother Tomen ruling (or even Bran being left in charge while Robb was fighting the lannisters), but it's only the "eldest" in line to rule their small realm not even the seven kingdoms like the first two. She was brought up with northern values as opposed to being corrupted by Cersei.

It's not unrealistic for a child ruler who is the last in the line to really rule in game of thrones.
>>
>>134485349
Why the fuck are you even arguing then?
>>
>>134458814
Yeah it's really gotten to much at this point. I think the whole rape thing in season 4 got them pushing PC policy.
>>
>>134485409
because you're wrong and you're a retard. >>134484973
>>
>>134485537
Nice argument, manchild.
>>
>>134485537
>how to spot a leftist 101
>>
>>134481124
>no black people in LotR

Except thats fucking wrong, there was like a million of them at Helms Deep, big ones too
>>
>>134485631
im honestly expecting all the women to die but keep pretending that 99% of women are anything but complete retards.
>>
>>134485396
Leaders are rarely ever born they are made. I am just not buying she was molded into some kind of competent ruler at her age but whatever. Getting rustled over fiction is in itself quite silly.
>>
>>134458814
There is at least a synergy to it. The history of the world starts with the War of the 5 Kings, and it seems the series is going to end with the War of the 5 Queens.
>>
File: liberals.png (298KB, 1628x1536px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
298KB, 1628x1536px
>>134470021
>>
>>134486365
Nothing even says she is a competent ruler, she has advisers as well, it's not as if she is ruling a handful of people well. The Bear Island is a pretty poor and small area anyway and kind of rules itself, it's not as if she is some kind of genius. She is idealistic, which is good for moral at this point (again a lot of the older leaders are probably more jaded to the world and set in their ways).
>>
>>134484973
the whole story has become nothing but women rulers that no matter what they do they never have anything go wrong to them.

cersci blew up the holiest thing in westros and what came of that? sand snakes killed the leader and son and everyone is ok with that?

there is only 1 male ruler left >>134484013 and he actually seems conflicted about his decisions.
>>
>>134458814
>is a kid, not the rightful heir to bear island, jorah was pardoned
>got raped
>got BTFO by some chick in essos
>shitskin
>cucked by an alpha mediterranean
>a vase
>a tree
>got raped and cucked simultaneously
>got cucked by an alpha male
jon is saviour of the whole thing anyway
>>
>>134458814
I dont mind when the women are portrayed as having a lot of soft power, becuase thats fairly realistic, but riding into battle? Meh. Maybe one every few hundred years, not this shite.
>>
File: 20170722_024645.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_024645.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>134483047
I did turn it off even though I knew it would be bad, but just couldn't handle it. Even fought with my gf a bit (indirectly) 'cuz of it. Fuck GoT. The squeaky cunts get the oil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ork9ERkmzgs
>>
>>134487337
>but riding into battle?
The only ones that would ride into battle from that picture would be Brienne (not a leader just a soldier) and Yara. Arya is just an assassin now not really a soldier.
>>
File: 08758597464.jpg (34KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
08758597464.jpg
34KB, 500x376px
>>134470140
>Cersei
>not an idiot

She's one of the dumbest characters in the show

>Gets letter informing her of the whight walker threat from the lord commander of the nights watch himself (in season fucking one, no-less)
>"Hurr durr, just a myth"

>Lets her inbred fuck head son start a war that completely shatters the continent

>Arms the faith-fucking-militant, and is then surprised when they turn on her

>Decides to solve all her problems by blowing up half of her own fucking city, because its not like that will have any negative repercussions down the line

Stupid bitch made every mistake. Seriously, every action she's taken ended up blowing up in her face somehow.
Shes gonna end up trying to go full Targaryen, and then Jamie's gonna have to choke the bitch out, and nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>134478177
So men had no "depraved" shit to do to ascend to power? Sure a bit different but less "depraved"? Reality is sexist by the simple definition of "sex". Two different sexes means two different kinds of people. Get over it libertard.
>>
>>134458931
This. My old mother and grandmother are the only people I know who watch. Congrats numales on being apart of that audience.
>>
>inb4 dany is azor ahai
theyre gonna pull this shit
>>
>>134458814
I'm not even sure we're watching the same show
>feminism in GoT
>almost every "powerful" female leads in the show is seriously flawed in some aspect
>drayne and cersei are the most powerful, yet are both complete failures
>>
>>134471960

Yep its literally in the leaks just like this.
>>
>>134472340

Sansa raped Ramsey.
>>
>>134472426

She slices his throat on the orders of Salsa.
>>
I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE
WHY IS GOT SO SHIT? IT STARTED SO WELL
>>
Yes, but what is their tax policy?
>>
File: Libertarian.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
>>134493666
"The wall is a barrier against freedom. The white walker invasion is the price we must pay for freedom of movement."
>>
>>134481594

Brindle means brown (ish)
>>
File: ourguy.jpg (31KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.jpg
31KB, 300x449px
>>134458814
I hope based littlefinger ends up on the throne.

He's /ourguy/
>>
>>134484360
It was an excellent opportunity to show a battle scene and put to picture what was mentioned in the books

It would've been from Jaime's POV, getting ambushed, rallying his forces and hacking his way within feet of Robb Stark before he's taken down
Could've been great but got ignored
>>
>>134458814
(((They))) are trying to rewrite history. Subversive propaganda designed to convince the masses to disregard true history in favour of consuming fairy tales.
>>
>>134458814
>caring about got
Show jumped the shark the instant they started going off script from the books

Hopefully that fat sack of shit grrm finished before he dies because all of these "strong wymen" characters will die horrible deaths in the actual story
>>
File: vaginiadiversity.jpg (179KB, 1200x1150px) Image search: [Google]
vaginiadiversity.jpg
179KB, 1200x1150px
Feminism will always be a laughing stock.
>>
File: o-GEORGE-WASHINGTON-facebook.jpg (383KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-GEORGE-WASHINGTON-facebook.jpg
383KB, 2000x1000px
Not really... if that pisses you off youre kind of a pussy.
There are real issues in the world to talk about.

This is why we have Summer tho.
>>
>>134458814
yep.
>Theon gets his dick off - WOW! That show is so mature and serious.
> Sansa rape scene - WTF?? THIS IS WRONG, LETS MAKE A WAR, THEY CANT SHOW THIS IN A TV SHOW.
>>
File: hung.jpg (152KB, 962x830px) Image search: [Google]
hung.jpg
152KB, 962x830px
gib a free site link to watch the series on so I can zion the zions
>>
>>134459334
This.

All women love the mother of dragons, but if you pay attention she has done very little good for anyone. Any success she has had is due to the men helping her.

In the end she is basically what would happen if a DISNEY princess was actually in charge. Men would make the decisions and do the work while the pretty girl stares off into the distance.
>>
>>134496456
Just torrent it dude. It's too much of a pain in the ass to find links.
>>
I enjoy Game of Thrones, but none of them can act? Apart from that old woman on the right.

I mean Dany and the Ginger especially are both terrible actors, it's fucking embarrassing
>>
File: 1497729676928.png (50KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497729676928.png
50KB, 230x300px
>>134459334
Leaf makes an excellent point. It's layers of redpill. Just remember who the (((producers))) are.
>>
File: 1298715223159689320[1].jpg (66KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1298715223159689320[1].jpg
66KB, 800x450px
>>134459334

>confirming that only a manlet and a firm, patriarchal hand can unite a kingdom.
>>
File: 1464792692519.png (459KB, 704x642px) Image search: [Google]
1464792692519.png
459KB, 704x642px
Was he /ourguy/
>>
File: 1499898914876.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1499898914876.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>134458931
It wasn't always like this...
>>
>>134477558
No they don't. Majority of men play video games and watch YouTube
>>
File: latest.png (888KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
888KB, 600x783px
>>134478177

Lyanna is the only good female character in the show. She pledges loyalty to Jon Snow and isn't trying to do feminist women ruling shit.
>>
>>134497682

He was essentially a radicalised Muslim
>>
File: 1497727198037.gif (640KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497727198037.gif
640KB, 400x400px
>>134468719
>The most attractive blacks have the whitest features
>>
>>134458814
George r r martin is a cuckboy, luckily everything else in the show makes up for it.
>>
>>134497894

She is also the only one you can breed proper strong northern children with.
>>
File: really makes you think gif.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think gif.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>134497909
>radical Muslim
>prosecutes incest
>>
>>134498265

When she comes of age, which is the proper thing to do, unlike Muslim sand niggers
>>
>>134498454

The proper age would be when she bleeds in that setting.. which makes sense since a person can die at anytime and putting breeding off isn't sensible.
>>
>>134483318
In the books the hound dies in that fight I believe. She goes on to die very shortly after, along with her squire.
>>
>>134500231
Someone wasn't paying attention.
>>
I stopped watching after S4, which is coincidentally, about the time the kike showrunners went full blown SJW with the writing and retconning.
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.