[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finding a tradbando

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1498913851521.png (128KB, 468x271px) Image search: [Google]
1498913851521.png
128KB, 468x271px
Men to choose from:
>liberal cucks
>womanizer chads
>bitter redpillers
>smug neckbeard redpillers
>boring ass normies
>"nice guys" who just want to get laid but don't even realize it themselves
where should the femanons be looking for quality husbands? we don't have much time, after all.
>>
White men would rather commit suicide than be a tradcuck for white women
Subhuman personalities
>>
>>134457920
thanks for the input achmed
>>
>>134456499
What qualities do you have to make you think you deserve a quality husband?
>>
>>134456499
>boring ass normies
this is litearlly the only legitimate area women should be looking for a spouse.

I consider myself a boring ass normie and have been with my gf (now fiance) for 7 years.

Boring ass normies are litearlly normal, tax paying, white men who don't largely don't give a shit and don't care about what's posted on this fucking site, but want to see a better future for themselves and their families.
>>
>>134456499
I'm probably a combination of bitter red pilled and nice guy that just wants to get laid,
>>
>we

Another I'm a GURL thread. Like wtf! There has been so many I'm a GURL threads lately. Stop LARPing.
>>
>>134456499
Imblying you don't want the womanizer chad to pump you and dump you so you can settle for the redpilled boring ass normie.
>>
>>134456499

>where should the femanons be looking for quality husbands

Don't know, tbqh.

Maybe church, seems kinda gay though.
>>
I am a total recluse, I haven't interacted with another human being in probably 72 hours. I invested in BTC back in the day, and have coded a couple bots to convert between altcoins based on market price. I also do some of it manually. I cycle 30 miles a day and am in great physical shape (workout a lot). I own the house I live in as well as a few rental properties, one of them is sitting vacant right now because of how little I want to deal with giving tours.

I consider myself pretty much an ideal specimen, sans all the fucked up aspects. You should look for somebody like me
>>
>>134456499
>"nice guys" who just want to get laid but don't even realize it themselves
Translation: recognizing that, as a woman, my worth is mostly based on my sex appeal, I am threatened by the idea that there are men over whom I cannot wield this to gain influence over them
>>
>>134456499
Pretty decent bait. Have a (you). You earned it.
>>
>>134456499
I've been looking for a femanon on here. Look me up on facebook Justin Donovan from Redding Ca. Or just call me right now five three zero three five six five zero zero two I have a good job btw. I'm 24
>>
>>134456499
I'm not a real girl and I don't have much experience with guys but I think normie is the only real option. my friend is a normie but he's been leaning more right recently and he's fun to be around and I want him to love me and to have his children
>>
>>134456499
Date a lot. You can arrange a date for every night if the week, if you have the energy. Cut out the trash fast.

Have fun, but ask them about their values, their goals and their passions, Check for red flags and be critical. This is what you need a lot of guys to date for, because it lets you compare the guys and stay cool before committing.

The process is:
Soften:
>I'm curious...
Elicit values
>...what do you think of x
>...what is important to you
>...what do you do
>...what does that mean to you

Have a plan to bail if you meet a loser or a bore. Finding them is easy. Go to OKcupid, and message every guy you think might be OK, and tell him you'd go for a coffee. Go to a bar/coffee shop and smile at all the cute guys.

Remember, you need to be tough enough to make an excuse to leave if the guy is weird or boring or something. Women struggle with this.
>>
>>134460228
What's wrong with being weird or boring?
>>
>>134456499
All the good men are going for robowaifus. I'm sorry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.