[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we stop this leftist madness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: _20170721_212827.jpg (122KB, 1080x838px) Image search: [Google]
_20170721_212827.jpg
122KB, 1080x838px
How can we stop this leftist madness?
>>
jesus christ, the guy is known for being captain atheist, yet he's expected to only direct that at christians?

Give me a break.
>>
>>134452173
Stop it? Why would I want to stop t? I love watching them devour their own.
>>
>>134452538
This
>>
>>134452173

We need to come up with some sort of solution.
>>
>>134452407
Dawkins will come to us soon. I'd be surprised if he isn't here already.
>>
>>134452173
I'm not sure there's any way to reverse-pussify a movement that's become dominated by intersectional feminist trannies.
>>
>>134452173
>another secularist becomes a victim of islam

nothing new
>>
>>134452173
Who cares? Dawkins is a bootlicker sellout
>>
>>134452694
Should be final this time.
>>
>>134452173
More and more fedora tier atheists will start hanging up their hats because of this islam shit. Should be fun to watch
>>
>>134454514
t. noes nothing about richard dawkins
>>
File: 1499747063805.jpg (134KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1499747063805.jpg
134KB, 1080x809px
>>134452173
Helocopters and bullets.
>>
>>134454725
I used to think he was great, until last year when he showed what a cuck he is
>>
File: 1500640838577.jpg (957KB, 2048x1843px) Image search: [Google]
1500640838577.jpg
957KB, 2048x1843px
Fix the true sponsors of degenerate culture, and you end our culture's madness. For there are clusters of sick systems conspiring against the public weal for the satisfaction of their very sickest appetites.
>>
>>134455053
in regards to what?
at the very least, he is viciously critical of islam
>>
File: 1479304472442.png (194KB, 474x432px) Image search: [Google]
1479304472442.png
194KB, 474x432px
>>134452173
>>
>>134452173
>Atheist closet homo not allowed to speak
Finally leftists are coming to their senses.
>>
Islam needs to be banned so that the dense fog of terror it creates can dissipate.
>>
>became edgy atheist partly because of dawkins
>laughed at him later on for his weak arguments in his horrible book
>came back to him in the end revisiting his talks and lectures

he's actually pretty reasonable/sensible, except for his truly blinding hate for religion/christianity
>>
>>134452173
>"DEPLATFORMED"

I swear to God, these fucking leftists keep coming up with the funniest words to justify their totalitarian faggotry.
>>
File: Dawkins.jpg (51KB, 599x382px) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
51KB, 599x382px
>>134455641
his points of critique are still mostly pretty good (except like i said in the god delusion)
>>
>>134455641
I pretty much went that exact same path

I don't think he has a blinding hate for religion though, hasn't he said it has served a purpose for society in the past?
>>
>>134452173
He's a coward for not going full 14/88 before he dies. We NEED him and others like him to speak out relentlessly about what's happening.
>>
>>134452173
Ahahahahahaha
>>
The leftist hardon for mudslimes never ceases to amaze me. These fucking cucks give a pass to a hardcore women, gay hating ultra conservative religion yet profess to be feminists and gay supporters...the dissonance is immense.
>>
>>134452173
Fuck Dawkins. Of all the atheist talking heads, he is the only one who is actually intelligent enough to know better. Especially considering he was the very first person to articulate the concept so fucking well.

If he can't give up his false idol of reason, then he deserves absolutely everything that is coming to him. Our lord in heaven has given him a gift, and he's wasted all of it because he was too proud to indulge creation faggots.
>>
>>134456273
i used to think that the only way for leftists to get redpilled on islam is if they experienced a major terror attack in their vicinity. after the paris massacre i've retired that theory and now i don't have a clue what to think. they are so far gone.
>>
>>134456806
*the concept of memes.

Dawkins literally spelled out what is happening. And yet he is still too stupid to appreciate that memes are real life.
>>
>>134452173
you should take a look at the "Louisville Eccentric Observer" a Marxist nightmare newspaper from my proud state of Kentucky, it's essentially The Great Replacement in newspaper form. they love to shill for global warming, are obsessed with being BLACKED by the MUSLIM NIGGER MUHAMMED ALI, because he lived and is buried here in Louisville and HE IS DA GREATEST. Every writer for the LEO has a hateboner for whites, is a fat tumblr whale, hates our local established politicians, hates war, hates police, hates military, wants complete Marxist takeover, hates trump, ect. Everything in it is about colored people, lgbt, women, every man is a cuck, every woman is an empowered gurl lol, every other page is about hip and trendy overpriced "local food joints", degenerate local music that is hipster trash by cucks women gays and minorities, "racist old white male art being taken down" and replaced by some local fat Mexican woman's depiction of her struggle floating here on a door from cuba, or some gay dude crapping in his own mouth, one article was about a local gay muslim bakery making baked goods and being gay, to show people the true face of islam (LMAO) drag queen shows advertised nearly front and center, the prefix "cis" is used constantly (*shudders), there is even a food column guy who is literally my wife's son, kek, basically everything possible that gets under your skin/makes your skin crawl, or seems too subverted to even be reality, they're all for it. full degeneracy mode, full crumbling of society, gay hookup and massage parlor ad blocks in the back to top it off, right next to the SEX COLUMN called SAVAGE LOVE by world renowned faggot DAN SAVAGE, an intellectual queer who explains sex to our children through the lens of what he calls our "cis patriarchal white male heteronormative narrow minded perspective" which apparently doesn't include enough "KEKOLDRY AIDS BUTTSEX TOYS KINK AND BLACK MEN" It's literally GOOD GOY THE NEWSPAPER. I WANT OFF THE RIDE
>>
File: meme were a mistake dawkins.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
meme were a mistake dawkins.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>134452173
>>
>>134452173
eye for a eye. invite some leftist faggot who has a reputation from some european country to talk some where then drag them off stage and deport them to where ever the fuck they came from
>>
>>134452929
my hope is that he will see as a biologist the damage he has done to christianity has upset the balance of the human ecosystem and go full deus vult
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.