[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fellow (((white nationalists))), I hope we will soon observe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: (((Him))).jpg (21KB, 188x238px) Image search: [Google]
(((Him))).jpg
21KB, 188x238px
Hello fellow (((white nationalists))), I hope we will soon observe the rise of number of followers of (((our lord))) and saviour (((Jesus Christ))). We know that christianity is te root of (((our culture))). Far more suerrior than primitive paganism! (((Deus))) vult! Ave (((Maria)))!
>>
>>134448440
>christianity
Pardon, I ment (((christianity)))
>>
File: 1496827655757.jpg (45KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
1496827655757.jpg
45KB, 500x722px
>>
You
>>
>>134448440
Want to know how I know you're new?
>>
File: 1499193103184.png (183KB, 1005x753px) Image search: [Google]
1499193103184.png
183KB, 1005x753px
(You)
>>
File: picrel.jpg (61KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
picrel.jpg
61KB, 500x400px
>>134451191
>>
>>134449517
>(((church)))
>>
>>134451191
>You are wrong, and I have a (((Bilble))) citation to (((prove))) it!
legit source bro
>>
>>134452263
>my ancestors :)
Tell me, where is your objective and timeless moral standard? (all you have is some folk tales written down by Christian monks)
How do you know what not to do? Where does it tell you fornication and homosexuality are sins?
Oh I forgot, your god gets magical powers by drinking semen. Guess it's okay to be gay then :^)
>>
>>134452937
>(((objective moral standards)))
>>
>>134452937
>Oh I forgot, your god gets magical powers by drinking semen. Guess it's okay to be gay then :^)
Oh your "prophet" was talking with a burning bush and hearing voice on the top of mountain. Guess it's okey to be schizophrenic .
>>
>>134453379
>strictly opposing homosexuality, fornication and degeneracy is bad
>supporting a traditional family with the husband as the leader of the household is bad
>not submitting to lust, drunkenness, worldly pleasures and nihilism is bad
Pagans, everyone.
>>
>>134453894
>Wee ar stronk ant helti (((kristianz))) evrivun elz iz dirtee degenerade
ya, keep up with your dellusions
>>
The Jesuits are just as deluded as the globalist jewish bankers, no sane person in the 21st century would still believe in God or Jesus.
>>
>>134453894
>>strictly opposing homosexuality, fornication and degeneracy is bad

Not exclusive to (((christianity)))

>>supporting a traditional family with the husband as the leader of the household is bad

>>not submitting to lust, drunkenness, worldly pleasures and nihilism is bad

Got any more (((arguments)))?
>>
>>134454470
si seniore
>>
>>134454994
I never claimed it was exclusive to Christianity and it wasn't even the point I'm trying to make. Your religion supports homosexuality, fornication, sexual immorality, drunkenness (it's even seen as a reward) and lust. It is more compatible with progressive liberalism than Christianity.
Point me to the actual "scripture" and "laws" that clearly defines them as immoral. No personal opinions.
>inb4 doesn't answer my point (again) and just keeps calling me a jew
>>
>>134455954
Well, you are a spiritual jew.
>>
>>134448440

Jews killed Jesus so how the fuck could he possibly be a Jew?

You should have listened at your Christian classes Szepan
>>
>>134456272
So you can't even deny anything I said? I'll take this as confirmation then.
>>
>>134456677
Well, there are many sourcess about killing homosexuals because of their homosexuality in european communites hat were not (((chrisyian))). So I do not see any support for homosexuality.

>>134456534
>He was killed by jews so he is not jewish
is it even an argument?
>>
''White'' isn't a race, dude.

It was a word used by Caucasian colonialists to catogorase themselves when they were surrounded by niggers, abos, and native Americans.

These particular Caucasians happened to have lighter skin, which is why they used the word ''white'' as a term.

''White'' doesn't exist in reality. You're caucasian, and if you want to get specific, then you could be French, Sicilian, Ango, Gaelic Celt, Gelic Iberian, Nordcuck, Persian, Pakistani, Polish, Moor, Syrian, or Saudi etc. Or you could be a mix inbetween.

Stop listening to american ((white nationalist)) retards like William Peirce.
>>
File: lMAO.gif (4MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
lMAO.gif
4MB, 256x188px
>>134452372
>((((*anything not covered in pagan symbols or swastikas*))))
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.