[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can be done about the perma-virgin problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 59

File: IMG_3368.png (158KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3368.png
158KB, 500x276px
>nothing it's natural selection
Then why do we even allow betas to live? If we know that a man will grow up "beta" then it sounds extremely inhumane to allow them to live a life full of suffering. Yet, eugenics is considered evil?
>>
So they can ascend the dominance hierarchy through faggot covet means and defunct our whole orderly system with their cuckolded kike money.
>>
>chud fucks everything in sight, not just the hotties
>now even average and below average women think they can date chads because they can fuck chads
>the family unit and with it civilization falls apart
>chad takes no blame

thanks chad
>>
>>134444049
>Remember watching some very old yogscast video

They called somebody a nigger and laughed. Is the yogscast /ourgoys/?
>>
File: rozczyn ciasta.jpg (98KB, 640x930px) Image search: [Google]
rozczyn ciasta.jpg
98KB, 640x930px
>>134444049
>Then why do we even allow betas to live?
go bake your bread chad
go farm your vegetables, produce your own electricity
maintain your civilization
you cannot do it alone?
no shit you braindead faggot
>>
>>134445063
Lewis voted for Brexit but Simon is lefty as fuck
>>
>>134444049

You don't understand how evolution works

No matter what, there will always be betas, women select men based on a top percentage, if you killed 50% of the male population, women would still choose the top 10%
>>
>>134445160
no no, they made their beds, let them lie in it

the top 20% of men insisted on fucking 80% of women and not just the top 20% of women. so now they can go ahead and provide for the 80% of women.

of course now women can work, so actually they can support themselves. free harem for chad. gotta love chad
>>
>>134445256
Well Simon is a fat cuck
>>
>>134445384
>so now they can go ahead and provide for the 80% of women.
>implying that will happen
chad fucks, barney bucks
that was since dawn of civilization
>>
>>134445421
>tfw he will never joke about Dave and the spaceniggers again
>>
>>134445256
>Lewis voted for Brexit
Not suprised at all desu.
>>
>>134445557
I still get the feeling simon hates niggers even tho he's a lefty
>>
>>134444049
Someone has to do the shit jobs m8
>>
>>134445688
brunthilda niggerfaggot
>>
>>134444049

Lewis is redpilled about everything, especially after dealing with that cunt Hannah. Simon has a few mental disabilities and is therefore leftisit.

I think strippin is the only other righty, turps is kind of a cuck and the hat films guys really can't get over Trump or brexit. their content is shit now, all they do is gta playlists while bitching about Trump. or complaining about how they don't have a million subs while doing a bunch of cringey eceleb bullshit against pewdiepie. 4 years ago they were great to watch, now it's too cringey. smith acts like he wants out, and really they should fold. sips at least doesn't do any political nonsense and is the best of the original yogscast crew.

who else can I watch play games that I don't want to bother buying?
>>
>>134445834
what?
>>
>>134445492
women don't need barneys bucks any more, not like they used to

chad fucks, and barney doesn't even get old leftovers anymore since nobody needs barney and nobody wants barney

barney no longer needs to exist. so women can just support themselves and chads can enjoy their free harems.

one chad for every 10 women. women are just going to have to get used to sharing if they want their kids growing up with fathers. the women can bring home all the money while chad lays around the house saving up sperm for matings.

since i'm just a barney i can just rot in a hole somewhere. since nobody cares.

good luck chads, with your brave new world
>>
Make confidence classes or some shit, the amount of people fucking themselves in the head and developing ADP from shit parenting/a few unfortunate social interaction or just in general isolation is probably a huge problem. I had this shit problem where every-time a girl even approached or talked to me I always assumed it was for mocking me rather than flirting or just being generally friendly. No confidence = putting yourself below others = only negative expectations = even lower confidence. Vicious cycle and gets to the point where you want everyone or yourself dead.
>>
>>134444049
This is the hypocrisy of the left
>>
>>134445837
>Lewis is redpilled about everything, especially after dealing with that cunt Hannah
w-what happened?
>>
>>134446115
yeah I think feminism is going to lead to a Lion's Pride situation where one alpha sits around doing nothing but shag 10 women while the majority of men are outcasts
>>
>>134446866
but those betas will turn to AI "gf's" and society will be even more fucked up.
>>
>>134446957
>>134446866
probably all part of the master plan
>>
File: 6648_ac5f.jpg (64KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
6648_ac5f.jpg
64KB, 480x470px
>>134447310
that is honestly so fucked up
>>
>>134444049

natural selection doesn't mean you die you fucking retard, it just means they dont reproduce, virgins can still contribute resources to the tribe, like worker drone bees
>>
File: r9kvehicle.jpg (82KB, 496x516px) Image search: [Google]
r9kvehicle.jpg
82KB, 496x516px
>>134446115
the thing is barney do not need stacy anymore
for sex, hookers exist
for everything else you are better on your own
>>
>>134444049
>inhumane to allow them to live a life full of suffering.

People aren't dogs, shitlord
>>
>>134446808
After they dated for a while lots of accusations about Sjin being a sexual harasser (chatting with female fans (Underage ones maybe?) in a sexual manner) and according to her lewis and turps help cover it up and let Sjin do as he liked. but we lack evidence for 90% of that so take it as you will.
>>
>>134446808
They dated and finally broke up a couple years ago. She eventually turned into a doxxer on Twitter.
>>
>>134444049
whatchu gonna do about us faggot
>>
>>134447445
except that's not even working, since men with no prospects for family tend to give up or barely make an effort. robots will become the worker bees. there is no place for non-chads in the future, we are human debris
>>
>>134447581
Are betas considered people?

>>134447632
>>134447685
Damn what a bitch, but she's still with the yogscast?
>>
>>134447820
>>134447820
yeah but hasn't appeared on any of the main channel stuff in years just her own twitch and her own yt channel or with some cuck numale that dare not argue with her. also she constantly espouses very feminist lines when playing games and will lambast them if females are portrayed in a way she don't like
>>
>>134447820
Yeah, but she doesn't work at the office, and hasn't for a long while before they just moved offices.
>>
>>134445256
Not really shocked.
>Lewis: neo-conservative views, has a girlfriend, went to basic military training when he was 18, etc etc
>Simon: Liberal views, fat, virgin, depressed as shit, several health problems, etc etc

I remember when I watched these guys way back and Lewis brought up Hitler on the subject of a videogame and Simon (just by hearing Hitler) gasped and said: "Don't say that".
Perfect example of the two sides of the normal society here in the west honestly.
>>
>>134447774
chad still bleeds if you shoot him
>>
>>134448028
God that was painful to read.

>tfw early yogpod qt shy hannah is gone forever
>>
>>134448109
lewis doesn't have a girl friend anymore. they split in 2014-2015
>>
File: tumblr_oss63ikw4m1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (101KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oss63ikw4m1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
101KB, 1200x799px
have fun being an arrogant alpha chad while it lasts

you think youre going to be all confident and have everyone admiring you

ok then. god will have no men glory in his presence . have fun getting fucked

1 Corinthians 1:27-29
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Isaiah 2:11-12
The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
>>
>>134448289
dont look up her playing bayonnetta recently its pretty bad, a far cry from her singing drunk or only saying one thing per 2 hours from shyness
>>
>>134447820
>Are people considered people?

Not surprised to hear this from a christfag. Who else did your god tell you to murder this week?
>>
>>134444049
Old school yogscast from 2009 - 2011 was the comfiest thing ever

https://youtu.be/JzNYaBd1GGw
>>
File: IMG_4409.jpg (24KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4409.jpg
24KB, 226x223px
Guys I'm not saying we should kill betas now, just at birth or in the womb. My brother is a chinlet and perfectly normal, yet will never have a gf because of his face. I feel extreme sadness for him since he's basically subhuman trash in the eyes of most of the population. I love him but he was cheated at life.
>>
File: DE6DRXbXYAQPhPU.jpg (39KB, 673x412px) Image search: [Google]
DE6DRXbXYAQPhPU.jpg
39KB, 673x412px
Lewis - redpilled but scared to speak out
Simon - fat liberal
Duncan - left leaning centrist
Sjin - extremely beta liberal
Hannah - feminist
Kim - extremely PC (the entire network when PC when she started content)
Turps - left leaning centrist
Sips - Does not give a fuck about politics, most likely right leaning centrist
Martyn - liberal
Hat Films - Very 'out going'. not red pilled but take no shit from liberals.
>>
Assuming they work, they're tax revenue. If they don't, they're still votes for whomever can sway them.
>>
>>134448817
when they stopped the yogpod it started goiong down hill fast.
>>
I like their civilization series. And especially their hearts of Iron series, they almost always go facist
>>
>>134449156
thats because fascist is the easiest to play, more freedom to the player. i seriously doubt its because they want fascism.
>>
I AM DAVE! AND I HAVE THE BALLS!
>>
>>134447632

seeing how sjin is a huge effeminate manlet I don't believe that at all. of all the yogs to accuse that of id put sjin last, just behind the mental midget Simon. who is funny mind you, but has some serious shit going on.
>>
File: tumblr_ossjrdTsEP1uy6fwao3_400.gif (3MB, 268x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ossjrdTsEP1uy6fwao3_400.gif
3MB, 268x335px
i feel bad for all you chads thinking youre cool and alpha
well see what happens soon.

Luke 14:11
For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Isaiah 5:15
And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

Isaiah 10:33
Behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled.
>>
>>134449306
Sips seems to enjoy it I think. But I'm not sure. Also during civilization they brought up hitler briefly
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
>>134448817
I'm honestly convinced that the yogpod was the best podcast of all time
>>
>>134449424
not saying its true just that was the accusation , some people said his soft effeminate exterior was a front for his harassing ways or something
>>
>>134448920
This was basically my gut feeling about them.

>Lewis - redpilled but scared to speak out

Must suck hiding power level on threat of losing everything you've built.
>>
>>134444890
It's not the chad's fault, the women are to blame. Before when society and women had standards for decency and would shun women who violated those rules (sex before marraige, slut behaviors or attitudes...etc). Women knew their place. Sure, they could fuck a 1950s chad, but they knew he would never settle down with her, and the risk of getting labeled a slut was enough to keep her acting right.

Now a days women use slut as a badge of honor, and are free to give their bodies up to chad's to use however they want.

Women will always prefer being in a chad's harem over being in a monogamous relationship with a beta male, as long as society allows it, and right now society allows it.
>>
>>134449672
>>134448920
Didn't Lewis go to college for some sort if advanced science degree?
>>
>>134449672
but lewis may actually be slightly autistic, remember his gym trainer stories?
>>
>>134449816
masters in chemistry i think
>>
>>134448920

hat films is beyond liberal. while at the same time being insanely homophobic and not in a funny way. smith can't keep his mouth shut about any of his stupid opinions and the other two seem too tired to keep him under wraps. Ross and trott seem to try and be even keel, but it's obvious they stopped giving a shit last year. and then bitch about having only 800k subscribers. dropped.
>>
>>134444049
>it sounds extremely inhumane to allow them to live a life full of suffering.

I'm pretty sure the normies' life is on average way more painfull than the magician life.
>>
>>134449960
i dont watch them. i just see them in some main channel content and its some of their best content.
>>
>>134449960
This. In one of their recent GTA videos they brought up politics and seemed to support left, or liberal parties. Also Smith broke during another video stated how he didn't like Donald Trump
>>
>>134449816

This >>134449875
He does like spouting bullshit he's not 100% on sometimes, but he's clearly a bit different than the others.

I miss when Simon wasn't afraid to come up with things like "Jeremy vs the space niggers". Shame that he's been cucked to hell; his fuck-it sense of humor was his best, and possibly only good, feature.
>>
>>134450025
How so?
>>
>>134448182
>shoot chad
>bullet barely penetrates dense muscle tissue
>injured chad rips your throat out while his harem of bitches hold you down
>chad receives hourly blowjobs and rest while his harem of females nurse him back to health
>chad turns your skull into a bowl to eat cereal out of
>>
>>134450344
in the first few episodes of the yogpod simon was pretty redpilled on climate change.
>>
>>134450344
What episode/series was that? I don't remember seeing that?
>>
Someone's got to raise chad's bastard offspring.
>>
>>134444049
My favorite video from the Yogscast was the "Don't starve camping series". I thought it was cool how different people prepared to go camping and responded to the challenges
>>
>>134450473
>I have to order deodorant from fucking Iraq just to stick the fingers up at Brussels. Fuck you, Brussels.

Yeah, I dont think he actually did that, but there may have been an underlying substance to that person somewhere. I wonder if there's anything left of him. Do you think they lobotomized him when he had his medical problem?
>>
>>134445837
I like Sjin. But yeah, wish hatfilms would just skip politics because they don't know what they're talking about. They were my first youtube sub.
>>
>>134450485
It was the YogPod; one of the best things ever made by Lewis and Simon. They were making fun of all the books written to be like Harry Potter and Simon lampooned it with "Jeremy vs the Space Niggers" by "Nick Fuckface".

YogPod was cozy as fuck.
>>
>>134450226

they use to be so much better, watch their sky block with sips series. content on their channel went to shit a year or two ago, their twitch streams are meh. smith isn't funny salty anymore, just a loud mouth cunt. a vid a week or two ago was just him slouching in a chair not giving a shit while trott played some weird sex game. it would be one thing if he was a mouthy liberal, but now he comes off as pissy he has to do this and it takes down the other two. and they won't stop talking about illinformed politics.
>>
>>134450849
I liked how sijn trolled people mostly
>>
>>134450421
>becoming a martyr for Beta Uprising cause
>bad
we will continue to fight until the flame of chadism has been extinguished
>>
>>134450849
This pretty much. They strike me as consumers of normie media, which is a shame. Imagine a redpilled Hat Films....

Instead they say "drumpf" way too much for my liking.
>>
>>134450716
possibly, he did go 100% liberal when Trump started his campaign.
i remember when lewis said "climate change also means colder days" and simon replied "your not making any sense " "your listening to bullshit corporations" something like that
>>
>>134444049
Lewis voted for brexit, was in the military and I think either has a girl friend or wife. I love Simon but look at him.
>>
>>134444049

What do permavirgins do? Beat their dicks all the time?
Hard to be proud of that.
>>
File: 1489961062244.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489961062244.gif
3MB, 222x400px
>>134444049
it's not betas that are worthless, it's chads and "alphas". They typically provide nothing to the world, and don't even raise their own kids. You're also voluntarily opting into a system that allows women to dictate the future of a society by how they use their holes - you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_oss63ikw4m1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg (91KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oss63ikw4m1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg
91KB, 1200x799px
you might say oh im not a proud lofty one im not arrogant im a good boy

protip if youre out there fucking multiple women and categorize yourself as a "chad" before

thats you

and your doom is coming
>>
>>134451007
I enjoy when sips and sjin are together without anyone else. They act and have a persona which allows them to not take things so seriously, say things they may not necessarily believe without getting all bent out of shape about who's right or wrong and just having a fun time without getting caught up in ego talking over each other faggotry. That's something nice about 4chan, say what you want whether you believe it or not and people will respond however they want whether they believe it or not and when the conversation ends, it ends. No one virtue signals or shuns for days, we're just able to get the fuck over it and themselves.
>>
>>134451631
Yeah, I liked when sijn and sips accidentally fucked up the voltz series with the "bomb"
>>
>>134444049
Why is virginity the metric of success?
A perma virgin can still being a world class engineer, scientist, politician, civil leader, soldier, or lawyer.

You know OP is an underage faggot because he still evaluates people by how successful they are sexually. That's middle School talk, OP. fucking stop it.
>>
File: h1Re7UG.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
h1Re7UG.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
It's kind of sad for me. When i was young, 15 years old, i watched an episode every evening on warcraft, minecraft, yogpod, what ever was on and laughing so much, crying of laughter. Up late re-watching series'. Now they are just PC liberal trash.
>>
>>134451756
they're still ok but I think their videos are just produced en masse now.
Might just be nostalgia that's making me say that
>>
>>134451103
>beta uprising begins
>beta males slaughter chads en masse
>strongest beta male emerges as new alpha
>collects harem
>cycle repeats

The problem isn't with chads, the problem is with women
>>
>>134444049
remove females from the workplace so beta men are bot constantly reminded of their smv as women will 100% of the time only care what chad says. men are dropping out of society because money is not enough a reward for their abilities and time.
>>
who cares about this shit, this is not r9k
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nfdkd1Hypg1s1ovej.jpg (35KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nfdkd1Hypg1s1ovej.jpg
35KB, 500x331px
>>134444049
>be celibate incel NEET who has never fucked any grill whatsoever
>literally have the best life, never any problems with women, peace and prosperity, play vidya
and watch anime all day, the 2D waifu is pure and can't harm you
>be Chad Thundercock "alpha" normie degenerate
>problems multiply and before you know it you gotta pay alimony and child support on top of roasties giving you multiple STDs they received from coalburning
>never sleep calmly ever again, experience hairloss and early signs of cancer
>>
File: tumblr_ost7zdhh1e1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (136KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost7zdhh1e1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
136KB, 1200x800px
>>134452304
the problem is thirsty men who treat women with privileges which allows them to get ahead and not feel the need to be humble

they can get away with anything because theres 1000 betas always there to give her everything she ever needs

so it allows her to be like this

thirsty males. is what drives all of this.

theyre traitors and will treat a women better than a man
>>
>>134452266

sjin is kind of boring on his channel, something to play inte background. sips is still good, main channel is meh most of the time. everyone else but sips is borderline annoying.

I'd prefer them go back to minecraft and bullshit around rather than gta playlists. get the whole crew to do a hardcore survival game would be fun. at least then smith can be salty and not sour. oh well glory days are over, there just isn't a decent channel on YouTube at all anymore.
>>
File: 1469921709747.jpg (88KB, 818x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469921709747.jpg
88KB, 818x450px
>>134453002
>it is men's fault
>actually, it boils down to 100 betas/women existing
>it's their fault!
roastie detected
>>
>>134448853
Get him to start lifting, that'll help the jawline too
>>
>>134449481
All they do in Civ is whine about Brexit and Trump.. (Mainly Sjin)
>>
File: tumblr_osrkwukeJX1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (439KB, 1001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osrkwukeJX1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
439KB, 1001x1500px
>>134453126
well its the mens fault and the womens fault
i hate both of them

you can see it on twitch donations the most these women getting thousands of dollars of donations

of course shes going to think shes a queen

because you guys all provide that because youre fucking cucks

nothing worse than a person who treats a women better than a man
>>
>>134450849
I first watched jesse cox when they were doing the cataclysm videos. But his content became very repetitive and boring pretty quickly and nowadays from what I hear he's just gone into full raging autism mode.
>>
>>134444049
Nigga you just need to try. Effort is all thats required.
I went to /soc/ and tried to find sex for a virgin loser, and I got it IN THE FIRST THREAD I CHECKED.

>>/soc/25464716

Literally 30 seconds of searching.

People who are virgins are virgins because they don't try, so they probably don't want sex.
If you want sex, you have sex, its ridiculously easy today, easier than it ever was, easier than it ever will be probably. We are living in peak sex. Only people who don't want it aren't getting it.

t. new girl every friday, about to head out in 15 minutes
>>
File: 1471986285777.jpg (251KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471986285777.jpg
251KB, 768x1024px
>>134453456
ok
first of all, stop bringing tumblr images
second, stop with spacings between paragraphs, this is not tumblr
3rd: post your neck image so I can have confirmation that you are a woman
>>
>>134453669
>>>/soc/25464716

fail quote, whatev
>>
>>134449731
What the problem is that modern Chad isn't especially alpha from a natural standpoint. Chad isn't a great warrior, or a landowner of good stock, or anything of renown. At most he looks good and can play sports, neither of which are really very important at all when it comes to long-term survival of genetics.

Think about it this way: Simo Hayha and Audie Murphy were demonstrably fantastic genetically in terms of their ability to defend the tribe, but they were short and superficially poor genetically and only Murphy had children, two of them. So while their useful genetics vanished, two "conscientious objectors" or anti-warriors probably had 5+ children between them.
>>
>>134453002
>theres 1000 betas always there to give her everything she ever needs
and she won't take it, because she doesn't need to or want to. she has a job and she can pay for her own birth control and fuck as many chads as she wants. until she's old and then she settles down to a lonely chadless life with still no interest in beta males.

beta males aren't even being used or wanted as doormats
>>
File: tumblr_ost838gG5n1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (124KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost838gG5n1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
124KB, 1200x800px
>>134453688
sorry you never heard the truth before

its because youre probably one of those very people who have this inner hypocrisy and will favor women

>>134453940
exactly she has a job which is unfavorable towards women

women get hundreds of dollars for standing there and looking pretty

if they werent given a privileged class
then they would be more humble

women should be fired on purpose and taken out of the work force theyre a joke

then well see what they think
>>
>>134448320
Good, hannah was fucking ugly.
And all their Quality content died when they stopped doing the RP series.
>>
>>134453940
No beta will do this in the future, at least no beta in my generation (gen Z), the memes are too popular. I've met so many people who I'm almost sure are virgins and I feel like deep down someday their going to implode.
>>
File: zimmerman.png (68KB, 513x568px) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman.png
68KB, 513x568px
>>134454116
oh fuck off roastie, your truth have nothing in common with real world
go eat bag of nigger dicks
>>
>>134451631
Sips GTA V lets play was fucking hilarious.
>>
File: tumblr_osrmom4O1L1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg (104KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osrmom4O1L1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg
104KB, 800x1200px
>>134454271
no im a male
i just see the thirst of men which causes this all

one girl posts "im a girl" in a thread and it gets 50 replies

NO SHIT SHE GOES TO CHAD SHE HAS A LOOOOT OF OPTIONS

its your fault because collectively when one lives a life of that much attention and favoritism . it changes their mentality

wheras if they were treated like shit like theyre supposed to they would have nothing and have to settle for a regular guy
>>
>>134444049
>Phisically remove betas

=

Will be the real White Genocide.

Sadly white kids nowadays are cucked as fuck.
>>
>>134454228

her and Duncan would have gigantic kids. with strong chins. wide faces. gladiators. or hideous daughters.

ogre people.
>>
>>134446957
No, the betas will form a rape gang and kill Chad. It's happened many, many times before. The whole point of monogamy was to protect Chads from beta wrath.
>>
>>134453065
You should watch sips full playtrhough of GTA V's singleplayer, its fucking hilarious.
>>
>>134445837
Hatfilms are leftist?
I've hardly watched them since they joined yogscast but I used to watch their old stuff occasionally, and I remember them joking about controversial and non-pc topics a lot, I always assumed they would be right wing.
>>
>>134450705
lol you know those "Challenges" (paid for advertisements) are scripted as fuck, right?
>>
File: Shinzo_Abe1--621x414_11.jpg (27KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
Shinzo_Abe1--621x414_11.jpg
27KB, 621x414px
>>134444049
If you reduce meaning of life to reproduction, you are morally bound to buy chloroform and find pro-life groups near you.
If you stretch the definition to include upbringing the kid well, you run into the wall of "you will not actually bring the kid up". If both you and wife earn cash, the kid will end up neglected, if only you will, you have to be top xth percentile to support family of three alone, not even starting the fact of your supposed upbringing. And, surprising no one, public schools will take a big fat leftist shit all over their mentality.

>inb4 aren't you an easily discouraged fella xD
>>
>>134454594
the only options she even considers are chad and other chads

if chad would just not even dick girls below chad-standard then there would still be women left over for the rest of us. but no, chad has to dick everything in sight as his natural right. and civilization has to fall.

once again, thanks chad

women are only going to do what women always do. it's up to men to do anything, and frankly, this is chads fault. so fix it chads
>>
>>134454885
Idc I was young and loved it. I don't want to rewatch it to have my memories ruined
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>134445256
Based Lewis
>>
>>134455041
Civilization can't withstand this for very long. Once betas give up on society you end up with at least 3/4 of the male population undersexed and waiting for the moment to tear society apart. Once super-STDs become a serious problem for Chads (they already are for Stacy and Jamal) the beta wizards will be ready to strike.
>>
>>134455041
if chads started chad-shaming other chads for fucking below chad-standard it could fix everything

"if i see you another 5 i'm gonna have to kick your ass fellow chad. we have to leave some women for the betas or it all falls apart"
>>
File: tumblr_ost88dImTe1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (148KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost88dImTe1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
148KB, 1200x800px
>>134455041
i hate chad just as much as anybody but im saying its overall the favoritism that women are given that causes all of this

if she fucked chad and she had no beta orbiter to settle down with after and she didnt have a high paying job for smiling

she would have nothing and have nowhere to go and no men would want her because shes not a virgin

but nope. all of you are cucks and give her everything and elevate them to queen hood

its supply and demand

you guys all want to become chad so youre trying to get these roasties propping them up

if she had no where to run , she would save herself and get a normal guy because she knows nobody is there to help her in the end

chad would be the outcast if men werent cucks

your fault.

for hiring them and showering them in money and attention and they all have 500 friends without a care in the world traveling the world and going to starbucks
>>
>>134455426
>"if i see you anot...
missed a word
>"if i see you with anot
>>
>>134444049
perma rape
>>
>>134454868

yeah it's pretty sad. it would be one thing if they were still funny about it, but it just isn't the same as years prior. the face cams don't hide how little smith cares about anything. I feel bad for trott. maybe Ross too.

>>134454818

to be fair every play through he does is amazing. except for the one he fucked up on and quit youtube for a month after, that corrupt cop game.
>>
File: simon one man holocaust yogscast.jpg (126KB, 1275x558px) Image search: [Google]
simon one man holocaust yogscast.jpg
126KB, 1275x558px
>>134444049
WTF DID YOU SAY ABOUT SIMON "ONE MAN HOLOCAUST" LANE?
>>
>>134455700
Ross seems like the definition of a normie
>>
File: 1480208274669.png (134KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1480208274669.png
134KB, 1000x998px
>>134444049
Oh so edgy.
No, we don't kill betas. But many, many betas will have to cope with being left out of the dating market.
Women are hypergamous and generally they would rather share the alpha males than be with a beta. There is no way around that. They either share the alphas through serial monogamy or downright harem-type arrangements.
This is completely natural. Civilization is not natural however.
The two problems is that the marriage and birth rates are lower. And that the celibate men are frustrated, depressed and become unproductive or cause trouble.
The first point could be solved with polygamy but it would require a lot of legal and cultural changes.
The second point could be solved with technology (escapism, drugs, porn, robots, etc) and proper calibration of men's expectations from a young age (i.e., no, there is not "someone for everyone", only the most privileged men get to have women).
There isn't really any other way to fix the west. Mass immigration has its limits. And people here who think the female sexual liberation can be undone are deluding themselves. It's here to stay and if we don't adapt, we'll perish.
>>
>>134455489
she is never going to settle down with a beta orbiter. she'll take a welfare cheque before she does that. she doesn't care about beta attention

either you take women out of work. and get rid of welfare. which isn't going to happen or...

chads accept some responsibility and they change chad culture to save civilization. all they got to do is only fuck hotties and leave the ugly women to ugly men. would a real man do any less?
>>
>>134453804
The deadliest, most cunning man in modern history was a 5'3 manlet. Lanklets on suicide watch.

Chad is little more than a male Stacy. Their ability to "work" extends to very little more than playing football and lifting weights. Anything objective, rather than image, oriented, is too complicated for them to actually put their minds to, and most of them work in inside sales or in busy-work office jobs.

Considering the cost of gym membership and the eventual gear usage, being /fit/ is literally one of the most Jewish things there is. Lifting is cucked. Calisthenics and hard work is Aryan. As you people would say, "get mad, faggots"
>>
>>134455702
Simon looks like Wayne Lambright in this pic
>>
>>134455489
Lesbians are just as bad of a problem as orbiters. Old and used up sluts end up going dyke in late life, and unlike faggots they don't die within a few years.
>>
>>134455041
You are not thinking this through.

Indeed chad shouldnt be dicking the low-tier women; nobody should.

The problem isnt women being too selective; the problem is men. Women are quite loyal to the genepool and would never touch the dick of beta manlets. They are doing their part.

Its men and their retarded pumping and dumping of womenlet subhhumans that keeps beta manlet genes in the genepool.

Gas the womenlets.
>>
>>134453804
Womens sexual instincts aren't rooted in today's standards of fitness. Women rate men based on the most raw, primitive, caveman style traits. A guy who can easily grab a rock and overpower and kill the next gut with it, is the kind of guy that females want.

>gun cucks

Guns are tools of the beta. Women don't care if you're a good shot and can put down a threat from 100 yards. They'd rather take a guy who can win in raw hand to hand combat with brute strength.
>>
>>134455975
wow kys, lifting is a holy cause just like any sort of self improvement. God wants you to be your best.

>>134455846
>But many, many betas will have to cope with being left out of the dating market.
Sad but true
>And people here who think the female sexual liberation can be undone are deluding themselves.
This, we've opened the floodgates and only an all out revolution will change this.
>>
File: tumblr_osteo91Xp81s2yc47o5_500.png (643KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osteo91Xp81s2yc47o5_500.png
643KB, 500x737px
>>134455867
you dont get welfare for doing nothing

if you have kids even chad doesnt want you anymore

>she doesn't care about beta attention
actually thats what her whole life is built on

she would naturally be more humble if she wasnt treated like a queen who could do no wrong her whole life

she wouldnt choose chad because supply and demand what dont you understand

if she is being pursued by 1000 men then she gets to pick the best one

if nobody is talking to her then she has to pursue a regular man
>>
File: 1500515988615.jpg (311KB, 1484x987px) Image search: [Google]
1500515988615.jpg
311KB, 1484x987px
Does anyone actually have any first-hand observation of "Chad" in action? Obviously we all know or are perma-virgins, but the mythical slayer of wanton pussy seems elusive.

Anyone ever have a "Chad" roommate like in college who would bang a different sorority chick every weekend or something?

>oldfag who remembers the ping-pong story
>>
>>134455846
Fuck you kike, the solution is staring you in the face and you refuse to recognize it. Shame whores, punish adulterers and enforce monogamy. It's really that fucking simple. This worked for the west for thousands of years. Your "solutions" have already been tried and they fail every time. Look at the Muslim world if you want to see the apex of polygamist civilization.
>>
>>134455700
I didn't realise Smith not caring was a thing now.
The only video I've watched of theirs recently was them playing that dumb house party game and Smith was just lying back in his chair the whole time looking bored as fuck. I thought he was just having an off day or something but that's sad if that's how he is all the time now.

I used to love watching hatfilms because each video was just 30 mins of some lads having fun discussing funny stuff and joking about, I didn't even care what game they were playing half of the time. It's sad that that's not the case anymore.
>>
>>134452648
This. I don't know why you niggers complain so much. Why can't you realize that most of us "betas" are living the life? Being a Chad and having so much sex with many different women isn't as good as what you think it is. It mentally fucks up men's minds too. Thinking of all those purposeless flings and broken relationships can ruin your mind for years.
>>
>>134456479
I'm what some people here might call a Chad but I've given up my sinful ways. My roommate and best friend at boarding was a hyper-Chad who now models and travels the world.
>>
>>134445384

> 20/80 myth

you are aware that this is a retarded mangling of the pareto principle by braindead ADHD manosphere kids right? The pareto principle, by the way, has nothing to do with sexual selection.

There are no reliable statistics whatsoever to suggest that 80% of women are only fucking 20% of men. the only people who take this at face value are guys who dont leave their moms house and ruled out of sexual selection by their own sheer incompetence, so I understand why you find it so easy to believe.

if the 80/20 myth were even remotely true, there wouldnt be so many of you dysgenic, mopey, insufferable, weak jawed faggots out there, but evidently far too many betas pass on their mediocre genes.
>>
>>134456414
well i can see your point now

you must love MGTOW then, since it's all about giving up

betas are starting to abandon all hope. maybe there's a silver lining to all of us betas giving up
>>
File: 345153561312312.jpg (17KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
345153561312312.jpg
17KB, 500x299px
>>134456047
and Lesbianism has a hard tendency to have a hatred towards men.
>>
>>134456642
Of course it's not as good as people make it out to be, it's a savage and animalistic way of life. The problem is that it's killing monogamy which is in turn killing civilization. Unless you're an anarcho-primitivist you'll realize this is a bad thing
>>
>>134455975
>Calisthenics and hard work is Aryan.
This.
Focusing on being healthy and building strength naturally > Spending hundreds on gym membership and (((supplements))) a year while doing anything to get as visibly ripped as possible.
>>
File: 1499940791928m.jpg (153KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499940791928m.jpg
153KB, 768x1024px
>>134456741
>models and travels the world
That sounds like 1/100 or even 1/1000 men. If 80/20 were true, nearly everyone would know a Chad that made them feel like a cuck watching him slay.

I'm 30, so maybe HS and college really is more degenerate than I can imagine.
>>
>>134456537

yeah that was the vid I finally gave up and unsubbed. I don't mind trash talk or political jib jab, but it needs to be funny enough to get over it, you know? not caring at all is pathetic. and then to go about and try and talk shit about other tubers that are still making decent quality stuff. I'm not entirely sure what went wrong in his life but he isn't the same guy.

I mean shit they came to Texas and shot a shitton of guns and fun stuff, they use to at least pretend to be quasi neutral. if I could tell them anything it would be to go back to hatcorp and Minecraft, or heaven forbid if smith isn't feeling it not having him on camera.

sadly I think sips and Lewis are still the only ones left with any fiber left to their content. the triforce podcast is entertaining, even if they pull normie shit all the time like sucking John Oliver's dick.
>>
>>134456788
beta women still get fucked by chad. and really just because the top 20% of men get almost all the sex, there's still occasional sex for all but the bottom 20% of men who are all going to die alone

it's not even a myth though, it's basically common sense.
>reliable statistics
yeah cause scientists around the world are just lining up to lose their jobs doing a "sexist" study like that
>>
>>134456373
Not only do we need revolution, it's inevitable at this point. Civilization depends on betas working and following laws. If they have no fucking reason to do either then civilization will either crumble on its own (happening now) or outright civil war will occur (we're almost there)
>>
File: tumblr_osve2dDYc11s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (411KB, 947x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osve2dDYc11s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
411KB, 947x1280px
but then again you have to have non virgins being discriminated against too

so its a sure thing she becomes a cat lady if she has sex with chad

and no income to just live a le independent womyn
need no man thing

but then again a billionaire could try to have 1,000 wives i dont know exactly what would prevent that. but atleast then its based on money and instead of being a chad

its somewhat diverted

because chad cant afford that many wives
>>
>>134444049
Everyone has his or her place in a society.
>>
>>134456789

> you
> beta

hahahaha, no.

You're an omega male. Betas are the lynchpin of society and most of them end up passing on their genes quite successfully.

You guys on the other hand are the bitter left behind, the unwanted. You provide nothing of value, you are of no value, and yet you feel you are justified in casting judgement upon everyone else - and not out of sincere concern, but simply for being forced into the position of the loser.
>>
Double Dragon is best yogscast channel
>>
File: tumblr_ost838gG5n1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (124KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost838gG5n1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
124KB, 1200x800px
>>134456789
>you must love MGTOW then

it wont really do anything as long as you have thousands of thirsty cucks

who just want sex its thirsty men who just want sex causing all of this

how i see it is basically...

chad gets his shit piled in on september 23

and these other cucks are enemies who favor women in life

women are way less likely to be homeless

>>
>>134457425
fair enough
>>
>>134457261

so you're clueless, but profess to know what scientists do or do not do. You're an idiot. If you actually knew how to read, and had an attention span that wasn't fucked from years of clickholing during your formative phase, you would know that science conducts plenty of research into the human mating, and yes, plenty of it is "sexist". They still have their jobs.

Unlike you, who has never had a job, a mate or a hope in life, but professes wisdom about these matters.

kys loser, because its a slow death you've resigned to any way.
>>
>>134455975

this is how I know you don't lift. to the extent where getting hueg is impractical, if you're going to fight someone, being bigger and stronger is definitely an asset. It helps you absorb damage and as long as you work your striking you have a ton of power, and on the ground and standing grappling/wrestling you're also a force to be reckoned with.

That being said, I still get murdered by guys who aren't nearly as strong as I am but it'd be way worse if I was a weak bitch.
>>
>>134457455

objectively yea, beat two yogs bullshitin around. I enjoyed their wow expansion play through, I use to play before cataclysm and I had the itch to check it out, but thank God they scratched it for me.

they have the best dynamic for sure.
>>
>>134457412
maybe if someone threw me in a woodchipper and mulched me into soylent green to feed the hungry. maybe then i would have a place in society

omega-male protein powder
>>
>>134456498
>Fuck you kike, the solution is staring you in the face and you refuse to recognize it. Shame whores, punish adulterers and enforce monogamy. It's really that fucking simple.
Seems to be too late.
The hope of many was that the imbalance would only be there during people's youth, and then it would fix itself. Eventually everyone would want to get married so after fucking around with alphas, women would settle with betas and most people would be paired up.
It's not happening. Not enough anyway.
There are tons of single women in their 30s, 40s, etc, that will NOT settle. They're too used to having access to the top tier alphas that they're not going to lower their standards for marriage. If anything it's even higher. They expect the fun alphas they had sex with, but also with high status and wealth.
They'd rather remain single, keep screwing around with the higher tier males they can still get with, and remain single and childless in the long run.
The hypergamy does not go away this easily.
>This worked for the west for thousands of years.
Yeah, but when it gradually loosens over many generations like this, it's pretty hard to reimplement. Especially since a large part of the population are actively waging cultural warfare against anything too conservative or "patriarchal".
>Your "solutions" have already been tried and they fail every time. Look at the Muslim world if you want to see the apex of polygamist civilization.
We have other western instituons that could be preserved to keep our society strong.
And we have technology. This is the big difference. Technology has to be used to mitigate the bad side-effects of polygamy and hypergamy.
>>
>>134457455
Except that fuck Pyrion Flax complains about everything and never gets called out on his bullshit.
>>
>>134457425
Tesla, Newton, and just about every other 160+ IQ genius has been an autistic omega. True omegas are content with remaining celibate, which used to be celebrated but now they're just called faggots. Betas end up following omega radicals every time Chad tries to build harems, it's coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>134445837

Sips and sjin were fucking legends
>>
>>134458035

yeah I'd like them to do a series together. sips and turps isn't quite as good.

>>134458016

yeah but just keep in mind all he does outside of that is DOTA. I don't think you could get more pathetic than that. also pyrion isn't always on the double dragons channel, and he isn't as bad as he could be on the podcast.

but remembering he is a bald manlet that has played 3k hours in dota...
>>
>>134457749
i'm not going to kill myself though, i'm just going to keep arrogantly shitposting. and i hope it continues to irritate you

anyways, good luck on even finding any studies, the media won't report on them, and everything in a scientific journal is behind a pay wall. meanwhile the scientific community is cucked to a leftist agenda whether you see that or not.

i doubt having a job and getting your dick sucked makes you an expert on everything either, by the way
>>
>>134457132

thats because 80/20 is not true. Seriously, kids are completely unaware that they make themselves look like complete morons (I would not be surprised to find out most posters here are high school drop outs, not surprised in the least) when they keep regurgitating this shit.

The 80/20 myth started from reddit's theredpill, where some PUA morons butchered the "pareto principle" and tried to apply it to sexual selection. Originally, they were actually using it accurately: that 80% of your results come from 20% of the things that you do. Then somewhere along the way morons latched onto it and thought it meant that 80% of women sleep with only 20% of the men, which is retarded prima facie

Now in typical internet meme fashion, morons treat this as an established "fact", despite there being no evidence to support such a retarded belief.

It is no secret that women fuck up and men fuck whatever they can get, but unfortunately for the doom and gloom rage porn crowd, the 80/20 figure is simply a retarded myth.
>>
>>134447632
She's a bully. She doxxes people who send her messages she doesn't like and uses her followers on twitter to harass them. There was some drama about her doing it to some kid a while ago.
>>
>>134444049
Cool, women will replace them and society will go down the shitter
>>
File: tumblr_osrmom4O1L1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg (102KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osrmom4O1L1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg
102KB, 800x1200px
i gave up already its impossible for me to not die a virgin

its ok though like i said the lofty and proud and mighty get their shit kicked in by god

so that helps buffer the situation

theyre adulterers and men of this world

James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

so.... its not that bad
>>
>>134458546
i dunno, you seem pretty proud about not having pride
>>
>>134458526
https://imgur.com/a/KlpKm
>>
>>134458460
>It is no secret that women fuck up and men fuck whatever they can get, but unfortunately for the doom and gloom rage porn crowd, the 80/20 figure is simply a retarded myth.
The 80/20 figure is exaggerated for sure. But the imbalance is still there, as you point out. And it's amplifying as technology and societal norms give women access to a larger mate pool, and the pool of higher (relatively) status mates shrinks.
>>
>>134455975
>Considering the cost of gym membership and the eventual gear usage, being /fit/ is literally one of the most Jewish things there is. Lifting is cucked.

Huh, just lift yourself, faggot.
Seriously press-ups, sit-ups and the rest, your body gets naturally slim and toned.

You don't need to go the whole bodybuilder route with the gym memberships, thousands of pounds of equipment etc.

If you do buy anything, a couple of dumbells and a pull-up bar should be enough, doesn't cost much and no recurring fees.

Other than that eating healthy which you should be doing anyway, and all's good.
>>
>>134458035
who's ranium?
>>
File: tumblr_ost838gG5n1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg (143KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost838gG5n1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg
143KB, 1200x800px
>>134458671
>a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

i have no achievements and i have nobody admiring me

so to say that the opposite of pride is pride

no.

even if alpha males were actually better looking and "cooler" and stuff like that

well god gave you that looks and ability.. and for you to abuse it to try to put yourself above other people ???

ok well see
>>
>>134458725

well with that face go figure she is a troll
>>
>>134458821
Fuck off Sjin
>>
>>134458420
Are you a neet? Just get a job, import a wife, and pump her full of babies.
>>
>>134453002
it's the beta's only chance to feel like a chad. it's the closest they ever get.
>>
>>134450232
Yeah but I hate niggers and Muslims and I don't like Donald trump so I wouldn't put that as some indicator of being left wing
>>
>>134458546
Too hard to just pay a whore and get it over with so you can carry on with your life?
>>
>>134457958
You're putting too much faith in technocrats and social engineers. No matter what, life finds a way. We're not the first civilization to try and distract unstable bachelors with drugs and entertainment. It's just another symptom of decline, not a long term solution. An ocean of blood drowning out degeneracy is inevitable at this point, more a question of when than if.
>>
>>134455975
Chad did nothing wrong. Chad is very often a really cool dude. It's no wonder women flock to them, but it causes a huge imbalance largely due to biological differences between men and women.
>Considering the cost of gym membership and the eventual gear usage, being /fit/ is literally one of the most Jewish things there is. Lifting is cucked. Calisthenics and hard work is Aryan. As you people would say, "get mad, faggots"
I was going to call you a faggot but at least you advocate for exercise of some kind.
I don't get why lifting gets so much hate sometimes. It's a good exercise. And you don't have to go overboard with it and try to become yuge. Just build enough muscle mass like you're working outside like nature intended and it's already pretty damn good.
>>
>>134454271
>stein
>>
>>134458981
dude you've got an insanely inflated opinion about how virtuous you are not to be proud. you're sitting on a high horse looking down on everyone while basically claiming to be the most humble man in the world. you see everyone else as going to hell for pride. and you're proud that in some way you're better then that.

your great achievement is to not have any, and you've found a way to be proud of that, likely to save your own self esteem
>>
>>134459049
you are a beautiful political snowflake
>>
>>134458821
Myranium?
>>
>>134459057
marriage is just whoring on an installment plan basis.
>>
>tfw /pol/ wants to kill your because you're a 28yo touchless kissless hugless handholdless virgin

:(
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-latin-america-40634858/why-three-isn-t-a-crowd-meet-the-trio-who-married-each-other

It's already too late
>>
File: 17687687.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
17687687.png
48KB, 219x219px
>>134444049
Why do people have to be so hard on betas?Either try to help them or give them a chance for fucks sake.Be a wing man or something, and if they refuse to get help then so be it.But try not to let your fellow man fall to a new low okay.
>>
Eugenics is "evil" because globalism requires dysgenics

Only a stupid populace can be truly ruled over. Cue mass immigration and socialism to support the spread of the lowest quality genetics & IQ off the back of the best genetics & highest IQ.
>>
>>134458460
80/20 is more the theoretical max than the actual number of today. Hardly anyone says it's 80/20 at this point, but it's definitely heading there.

>>134459173
What Chad did wrong was to start using his dick more than his brain. When they allied with the whores during the sexual revolution they showed their true colors. Like women, they are more animal than man. Civilization depends upon keeping these beasts chained up to monogamous morality.
>>
>>134455975
>Considering the cost of gym membership and the eventual gear usage, being /fit/ is literally one of the most Jewish things there is. Lifting is cucked.

the body can be developed to its genetic potential with next to no equipment. Free weights are simply much more efficient training tools for developing some parts of the body, however.

Retards who seriously believe that you can "shape" muscles with different exercises would do well to get en education in basic physiology. A muscle simply becomes larger in response to stress or it does not.

If simple principles were realized, people would A) not waste money on gym memberships B) would not spend so much time neurotically obsessing over gym culture and all its little tics, spending thousands of dollars on junk supplements that do not do anything (or worse, are toxic), and engaging in bizarre practices and dangerous exercise methods that have no benefit but WILL eventually cause damage to the skeleton.
>>
File: tumblr_osxnp2sKkF1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (411KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osxnp2sKkF1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
411KB, 1200x1800px
>>134459272
preaching the bible

im not the one who goes around mocking beta males and talking about how i get to fuck all these women and stuff

theyre the lofty

>you're better then that

well jesus christ is better than that

im not trying to brag about myself just showing them the prophecies of things yet to come for those who do these things

otherwise we wouldnt be able to tell right from wrong and good would be bad and bad would be good

actually no , being a arrogant chad alpha male is evil. i see them all the time come to /pol/

and i want to be clear when i define what it means
>>
>>134458725
"Hate speech is a crime"

Fuck Hannah, fucking cunt. All she does is whine about how she's stressed (while knocking out 6 videos a day. Tone it down a bit then, bitch?) and talk about her life stuff constantly while supposed to be playing a game.

Typical female, all about mememeeme.

Tuned out yonks ago.
>>
>>134459145
The decline of the west has been predicted many times. It was staved off many times. The elite have never been so aware of how societies work and of the risk of decline, and so good at controlling people.
There should already have been a collapse. People are already dissatisfied, (voluntarily) drugged, mind-controlled by the media, managed by large AI systems that guide the economy and social policies to maintain stability.
Demographic decline and the break down of the family unit will be the next crisis they'll have to deal with.
Yeah it's true that there have been a lot of similar situations in history. Civilizations rise and fall. Everyone of them at some point considered too mighty to collapse.
But our situation is truly unique. There has *never* been a level of technology that came close to what we have now. The people have never been so pacified.
I see what you naziboos are doing. Getting the disenfranchised betas to get angry instead of resigning themselves to their fate. It's amazing how well it's been working so far. I don't really see it being enough to lead to a revolution though. They will be further pacified with technology.
>>
>>134459765

it's the residual butthurt a cat lady gets when their beta they were dating suddenly acts more alpha. Lewis isn't a huge Chad, but with internet fame he probably got flooded with girls that want his small Lebanese child body.

and good for him he has started to lift. probably the most alpha of the yogs, with sips just behind him and maybe Tom after.
>>
>>134459760
ok, maybe you're not a lofty fellow.

but just try not seem so lofty about not being lofty, or it makes you harder to take seriously

but i do get your point, and i would not say you're wrong, that's probably a fine biblical argument and a reminder that loftiness is a thing and not really a good thing.

sometimes it's probably a good thing though. a bit of loftiness here and there when well earned can make things easier for everyone. reminds us who thinks they're hot shit and what they think they're hot shit in. that can be important information.
>>
>>134458301
Triforce podcast is still pretty comfy even though Pyrion does just moan about stuff.

Lewis is by far the best though, i find his confident autism hilarious.
>>
>>134460605
Triforce is good but Pyrion is the biggest faggot sometimes

>>134460543
>but with internet fame he probably got flooded with girls that want his small Lebanese child body.
doubt it, the only girls on his instagram are fat/ugly
>>
>>134459752
So how can I do this without gym equipment?
>>
>>134456373
>>134457867
>>134458807
>Chad's reading ability

Seriously guys, thanks for restating what I just fucking said.

They're only useful when more intelligent people are telling them where to channel their strength. The faction that emerges victorious in SHTF scenario is the one that has the most robust, self-sufficient system developed in a timely manner. Creativity, organization, communication, intelligence, and yes, indeed strength, are all pieces to a bigger picture. It's not surprising that a society that has billboards of dolled up dudes in underwear on billboards on the fucking highway is putting so much emphasis on 'aesthetics'.

You can't simply fight and kill your way into prosperity, but to defend what you've built from people who've been convinced so. And ultimately, it's unfair and disrespectful to expect Chad and his 6th-grade reading level to comprehend that.
>>
>>134460605

yeah as bad as pyrion is he at least can be funny about it. it's great to listen to them talk about dad stuff, as I'm a father and I can really relate between him and sips. and bodega is entertaining. I don't watch any solo flax stuff so I'm sure I'm missing out of his turbo cuck moments.

the biggest thing is the 3 of them are much more mature than the rest of the crew, and it allows them to broach more subjects. it's fun, even if you end up rolling your eyes quite a bit.
>>
>>134459889
It's paradoxical, our rising level of tech and communication is not only pacifiying the masses but also lead to the rise of our movement in the first place. Social media is also what allows women to be so successful as hypergamous sluts and is what is causing men to notice how unfair it's become. I think the elite realized they released some of this shit too quickly. I can see why you're skeptical that a modern revolution can occur, but a collapse can happen in other ways. Rome limped on for centuries before finally falling to outsiders. We may die with a whimper instead of a bang but I simply refuse to believe that the technocrats can invent their way out of this cycle.
>>
File: tumblr_osrlq30hoE1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (124KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osrlq30hoE1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
124KB, 1024x683px
>>134460569
for not one moment was i trying to be self righteous

i just really hate alphas

if i see another one in the thread i might lose my shit again
>>
>>134460864

but he was flooded just the same. his adventure on tinder are hilarious too. I can't see him settling down though, he is just enough blue pilled to not want a family. which is kinda sad when you watch him and his father do stuff. I can almost see his dad is disappointed with his son, and not just with the lol youtube career instead of chemistry. some what heart breaking.
>>
>>134445256
Proofs?
>>
>>134461285
come on man, we're all fools sometimes. give chad a chance
>>
>>134461115
Agreed. I'm not a dad, but can definitely understand where they're coming from. I sometimes feel a bit bad for Lewis when he gets left out of the dad chat, but then he manages to bring something out of nowhere to completely change the flow of conversation.

I don't think it's quite as good as the old YogPods, but it's definitely the closest thing we have to them.
>>
>>134458460
I'm 100% sure the 80/20 rule has been around way before that.
please fuck back off to reddit
>>
>>134461495

I can almost taste a tear of salty sadness from Lewis during those moments. I don't know if he can admit to himself that he is too. really too old to enjoy what the other two have found, and normie culture has convinced him that is right... and what he wants... and what he should do... but I can still feel it.

him and his gym trainer should just go elope to Belize and he'd finally be happy.
>>
>If we know that a man will grow up "beta" then it sounds extremely inhumane to allow them to live a life full of suffering

and yet here you are on 4chan
>>
File: tumblr_osrvojqAuO1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (115KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osrvojqAuO1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
115KB, 720x1200px
>>134461491
> give chad a chance

>he wants to fuck your future wife and take her virginity

when did chad ask if he could take the virginity of a girl

thats supposed to be like given to someone as a property deal from the parents
>>
>>134461278
>It's paradoxical, our rising level of tech and communication is not only pacifiying the masses but also lead to the rise of our movement in the first place.
Oh yeah, good point. A lot of people did not expect to be beaten at the use of technology. They thought they were the only ones smart enough to manage this.
>Social media is also what allows women to be so successful as hypergamous sluts and is what is causing men to notice how unfair it's become.
Yes, they notice it. Even if not fully consciously. They notice people mentioning it and being shamed to hell for it.
More and more realize that the official narrative do not match reality. Men always do statistics in their head. They talk and want to agree on some sort of objective reality about things whenever possible. And on the Internet, they can. Feminists in particular hate "male spaces" because the narrative isn't under control there.
>I can see why you're skeptical that a modern revolution can occur, but a collapse can happen in other ways. Rome limped on for centuries before finally falling to outsiders.
A collapse that drags on like this is the worse case scenario to me desu. This sucks.
>I simply refuse to believe that the technocrats can invent their way out of this cycle.
They already solved other crises that might have been fatal.
I think they'll prevent a collapse using technology, but there are many ways they could about that.
Maybe groups like you might be able to "subvert" their use of technology (the same way you've been doing recently) to influence how future society will be shaped.
Women will behave in a predictable manner. Society caters so well to their instincts they pretty much do not have free will. Alphas do whatever they want and society is so good to them, their behavior is also mostly predictable. What happens with the betas (particularly the disenfranchised ones) is where there's the most uncertainty. The fight will be over keeping them under control.
>>
>>134461818
I'm a few episodes behind actually, is he still going to the gym?

His fucking story about when they first met each other made me burst out laughing while I was listening at the gym. His delivery was perfect, and Sips' disbelief was hilarious.
>>
>>134462478
>he wants to fuck your future wife and take her virginity
if i have one then he likely already has so why sweat it

but good post, i liked the bit about property deals, quite amusing
>>
>>134455702
>someone saved OC i made years ago
Nice.
>>
>>134462567
In a collapse scenario, there's no society to be good to alphas. It'll be Tyrone and Chad blowing each others' brains out like God intended.
>>
>>134444049
>If we know that a man will grow up "beta" then it sounds extremely inhumane to allow them to live a life full of suffering.

Being beta is not genetic, it is the result of bad parenting and environmental factors. With enough care you could allow any no-disabled kid to grow to be an alpha.
>>
>>134462567
>a lot of people did not expect to be beaten at the use of technology.
This always occurs in the early stages of revolution, those who hold the power become careless and arrogant due to their ingenious methods of control. This causes them to start making critical mistakes.
>they notice it, they notice people mentioning it, they talk
This means we're already winning. We haven't even done anything besides talk candidly and reintroduce people to other ways of thinking.
>a collapse that drags on like this is a worst case scenario
Not necessarily. We were at our peak culturally not that long ago and the decline had been far faster and steeper than it was in Rome. A whimpering death of the modern west would happen much faster than today than in classical times.

As for your last paragraph, we're getting more and more alphas on our side. Just because they have more access to higher numbers of women doesn't mean they don't notice many of the same problems we do. They also hate having to LARP as lefties just to keep their women from bitching.
>>
>>134462790
A dowry was a kind of investment.
>>
Being a permavirgin isn't total suffering though. They can still have enjoyable hobbies and jobs
>>
>>134464722
>As for your last paragraph, we're getting more and more alphas on our side. Just because they have more access to higher numbers of women doesn't mean they don't notice many of the same problems we do.
Huh, yeah, just by the mere fact of being aware of the real state of society they may be more likely to want to change it. You can't be blissfully unaware of how things really work when you're an alpha. It would be very hard to manage being one otherwise.
>They also hate having to LARP as lefties just to keep their women from bitching.
Funny how women are more and more starting to openly mock betas and express their desire for alphas. I've read feminists say to cut it out and that they should have a public and private position on the alpha question. TOP FUCKING KEK.
Feminists will eventually have a hard time keeping even women to play along to maintain the illusion.
>>
>>134448182
The possibility of brutal genocide in the future is the only thing keeping me from flying completely off the handle right now. Lately I've become a sociopath who gets murderous thoughts if I spend too long around people. It's gotten to the point where I feel like I won't be able to die content if I don't blow someone's brains out first.

How fucked in the head am I from 1 to 10? I used to be so peaceful and loving.
>>
File: 1499548626443.jpg (35KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1499548626443.jpg
35KB, 500x471px
Holy fuck the whiny bitching in this thread.
>>
>>134466544
pretty fucked up
>>
>>134464132
It's literally a state of mind, like any other feelings / brain chemistry:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/the-alpha-male-switch/
>Timid mice turn bold after their ‘alpha’ circuit is stimulated as results show ‘winner effect’ lingers on and mechanism may be similar in humans

>Brash, brawny and keen to impose their will on anyone who enters their sphere of existence: the alpha male in action is unmistakable.

>Now scientists claim to have pinpointed the biological root of domineering behaviour. New research has located a brain circuit that, when activated in mice, transformed timid individuals into bold alpha mice that almost always prevailed in aggressive social encounters
>>
>>134466544
>How fucked in the head am I from 1 to 10?
In this place you're probably like a 6.
>>
File: tumblr_osff2wI76B1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osff2wI76B1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
>>134466828
its called being evil

sure you can turn on a switch to be aggressive in social encounters youre still a dick

anyone who thinks confidence is desirable is not my friend
>>
File: IMG_2938.jpg (241KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2938.jpg
241KB, 1200x1800px
Holy fucking shit I haven't seen such fucking /R9k/ level autism since I last visited R9K. You all are incorrect, bitter pity party losers that would rather bitch about why women don't want to date you, rather than trying to improve yourself for just 10 minutes. God, you men who bitch like this fucking annoy me so much and I'm gonna tell you why you're wrong.

Number 1 Reason you cannot get a girlfriend- Your standards are too high for what you look like. I'm gonna tell you a secret here. Just like your 20/80 argument, men do the exact same fucking shit. They orbit the top 30-40% of girls, when they themselves are like 3/10 or 4/10. See pic related. That guy is not going to be getting with that girl unless he follows my next point.

Number 2- I'm going to tell you the golden rule of 3. To get a quality girl, you have to fit 2/3 categories. You either have to be

Rich
Attractive
Succesful/famous

Sure personality matters but what difference does it make if a girl like myself has to go and pick up her boyfriend from his mothers house because he doesn't have gas money, pay for his meal, etc. if you actually want a traditional white girl, you have to FOLLOW tradition and provide for her. Otherwise, she's just basically babysitting a giant manlet.

>b-but my intellect

No. Intellect can only get you so far. It helps, yes, but no girl wants to end up with a Manlet that can't take care of her and her needs, if all he has to offer is his intellect/personality.

Seriously. Just lower your standards, because I can almost guarantee that most men that don't have severe self worth issues over rate themselves and trick themselves into thinking they deserve a beautiful traditional girl.

I'll continue with this if it gains any interest.

>in b4 roastie REEEEEEEE or "Tits or gtfo"
>>
File: tumblr_or9jn482Ln1ut8ku9o9_250.gif (3MB, 177x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or9jn482Ln1ut8ku9o9_250.gif
3MB, 177x260px
>>134467544
stfu i have low as shit standards i would date a 3/10 fatso

ill never get a gf of any type cuz u arent autistic so u dont get it

fuck off

i dont have any standards and most beta males dont

they just want someone to love them
>>
>>134467002
Obviously you've not read the article.

>The brain region, called the dorsal medial prefrontal cortex (dmPFC), was already known to light up during social interactions involving decisions about whether to be assertive or submissive with others. But brain imaging alone could not determine whether the circuit was ultimately controlling how people behave.

>The latest findings answer the question, showing that when the circuit was artificially switched on, low-ranking mice were immediately emboldened. “It’s not aggressiveness per se,” Hu said. “It increases their perseverance, motivational drive, grit.”
>>
>>134467544
>Just lower your standards

But then a man can't get his dick hard, and then he can't have children.
>>
>>134467894
>beta males
You'r not a beta, your an omega or some shit. if you was a wolf you would have been forced out of the pack
>>
File: yummy mummy liz hurley.jpg (75KB, 634x695px) Image search: [Google]
yummy mummy liz hurley.jpg
75KB, 634x695px
>>134444049
Put a bottle of white wine in the ice bucket and unleash the cougars.

/thread
>>
>>134444049
What is bad about virgins? They are like 0.00000000..01% of the population(america,europe).What they do will not affect our society.The world is not perfect and not everyone can find his 'soulmate'. Just live and let live dude.
>>
File: tumblr_or20rjUYE41uy6fwao3_250.gif (396KB, 177x221px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or20rjUYE41uy6fwao3_250.gif
396KB, 177x221px
>>134468065
>“It increases their perseverance, motivational drive, grit.”

why shouldnt women need this to get with a male

really makes you think
>>
>>134444049
What? There's this funny thing called tinder and if you get really desperate just get an escort
>>
>>134466828
>keen to impose their will on anyone who enters their sphere of existence
So I'm actually an alpha?
>>
>>134444049
lewis looks like he is related to basharr al assad
>>
>>134468530
The statistics on this aren't reliable. People lie too much. For males 20-30 it seems like it might be 10%. That's surprisingly high.
But that's not the real issue. Virgin is the extreme case. The biggest problem is how unbalanced the sexual marketplace is and how low value males, even if they might get laid from time to time, are for the most part stuck being single. The lower the SMV, the more they pretty much can't hope to get laid even if it might happen a few times in their lives. They might have to pay for it. Higher SMV males fuck everyday if they want.
The same situation does not apply to women, they can always get laid (and with males higher ranked than they are at that).
>>
>>134467544
>Sure personality matters but what difference does it make if a girl like myself has to go and pick up her boyfriend from his mothers house because he doesn't have gas money, pay for his meal, etc. if you actually want a traditional white girl, you have to FOLLOW tradition and provide for her. Otherwise, she's just basically babysitting a giant manlet.
Bitterly true. I know so many women who do this. GROW THE FUCK UP BOYS, and act like the men you wish to be. Then you'll have a chance at getting the woman of your dreams. If you keep acting like an immature mama's boy, the only hot women you'll attract will also be psycho, needy, desperate head cases with horrible self-esteem and probably pedo survivors. And NOBODY needs to deal with women like that.

Great post and I'll only contribute this:

To
>rich attractive successful/famous

add, charming, funny, chivalrous, mature, responsible, solvent/financially independent

I guarantee that even if you're not (yet) rich or successful or famous, if you have at least two of the above qualities and don't look like a complete troll, you stand a good chance with most appealing women. Especially funny and charming, and financially solvent. I've seen literally ugly, middle-aged men make good time with younger qts simply by being funny and charming, and having a solid job--even if it's not high-paying. I'm not lying. Seen it, often.
>>
>>134467544
>lower your standards
>so I don't have to
>proceeds to make fun of autistic people

Well thanks for revealing that you're a shitty, twisted human being, womanhood aside.

Even if reality is probabilistic, instead of deterministic, then it's a guarantee that some people are going to fall to the bottom of the pack. The true redpill is that old fogey r/theredpill-tier platitudes like this are self-evident. People who aren't of the genetic stock or social standing to employ these concepts still won't be able to, and people who do it as second nature are only firing them off because of the sense of pride that comes with preaching to a poor ol nigga.
>>
>>134467894
Work on improving yourself anon. I was diagnosed on the autism scale when I was young and I over came that shit. Sitting around in your sweatpants, playing PUBG, watching anime, and living with your parents is not going to help. Everyone can at least achieve one thing on my list of three.

>>134468157
Then maybe you deserve to be alone if youre not willing improve yourself, and you're too picky. That's just the reality of how it is. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>134468157
Rubbish, look at the diseased porn hags you guys fap to. kek
>>
File: tumblr_orqblgFUZy1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg (178KB, 851x851px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orqblgFUZy1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg
178KB, 851x851px
>>134469112
> i did it so everyone can do it

sorry but some people have more severe problems they cant always overcome

ignorant bitch

one of the problems is being incapable of holding a job and you can be ASSURED no women will want you if you live with your parents and have no money and cant even hold a conversation or provide them with any benefits

so youre not actually being honest

some people wont make it in this life
>>
>>134469112
>That's just the reality of how it is. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Yup. Pure Darwinism. Man up, buck up, get out there and live, kids.

And remember: get a decent job, be clean and responsible, and work on your sense of humor and charm. Tickle a woman's funny bone, undermine her defenses with warmth and charm, and you're halfway into her bed.
>>
>>134469112
But did you overcome that shit? For the sake of this discussion, how do we know that you didn't simply have a strong support network to help you get a leg up on the competition? If you're job-searching in 2017 for example, I can say from this experience, the competition is deadly in size alone.
>>
>>134466389
>you can't be blissfully unaware if you're an alpha
This is why alphas are easy to redpill on the inequality of men and races. Now that the leftists are throwing Chad under the bus for Jamal they are waking up. Natsoc is the perfect unifying revolutionary ideology for betas and alphas, it offers both groups very tangible benefits over the leftist model.
>feminists are having a hard time keeping women in check
This is because the hardcore old school feminists were utopian dykes who thought they could brainwash women into being lesbians. All they've done is hand them even more access to dick, they're becoming disillusioned like crazy.
>>
>>134469509
Here's a hint it took me years to learn: personal connections are the trump card. Always, even if you're painfully shy like me, FORCE yourself to be friendly, to make and keep friends, to network and connect. Even use fucking social media if you have to, just do it. Keep it light, keep it friendly, be likeable and kind. And pay attention, remember people who work for good companies, keep your antennae up.

Most people I know with good gigs got them in part through a personal connection. If you're gonna apply somewhere, research the company heavily first. Find out as much as you can! and network! if you know anyone even remotely connected to that company, see if they will help you, put in a good word, whatever.

This is how the world works. Exploit it.
>>
>>134469090
This poster knows what they're talking about. Can confirm about the last point of ugly middle aged men that has a stabile job.

>>134469091
You're not getting my point. Barring complete mental retardation, there is absolutely no reason as to why you cannot start improving yourself. I myself had no fucking clue how to interact with people, was constantly bullied, and had no idea how to control my urges. I went through a pain staking progress of improving myself, researching how to interact with people. I had no such thing as this coming "natural" to me. You're making excuses. If you want something hard enough that is realistic, then you have to workfor it instead of being a societal leech and blaming others for your faults. You're no better than a nigger at that point.
>>
>>134467544

You still haven't a faintest clue what women want. You can amass all those things, but she will eventually cuck you out of boredom.
>>
File: 1451899414617.jpg (356KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451899414617.jpg
356KB, 1600x1200px
>>134444049
Start WWIII
>>
>>134467544
how's tricks?
>>
File: tumblr_ori7713Jgf1ti6w0wo2_1280.jpg (274KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ori7713Jgf1ti6w0wo2_1280.jpg
274KB, 1280x853px
>>134469849
actually theres plenty of reasons you cannot start "improving yourself"

some people if theyre mentally ill and have panic attacks will make their condition worse if forced to face reality and probably wind up killing themselves

if you resort to taking drugs then you sell your soul

i have no respect for people who turn to anti depressants and anxiety medication and stuff like that

so some people are just perma autist virgins

keep on thinking everything is okay though and its the losers fault for being a loser and you made it so everyone else can
>>
File: 1424113379504.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1424113379504.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>134454985
>Be Muslim rapefugee named Abdul coming to Europe.
>Marry Abdullah and manage 5 kids on government benefits.
>Meanwhile you work an emasculating desk job along with your wife while sending your only child to daycare to be neglected.
>Kid becomes socially maladapted, gets killed by Abdul's sons for being a sperg while his kind gets replaced by shitskins. >All because you and your wife wanted to reach the decadent, (((Western))) standard of living.
That's ok, you spoilt faggots are going to die out soon come the collapse.
>>
>>134469418
If you're competent enough to read/participate in discussion on an image board, you are more than capable of having the mental capacity to improve yourself.
>>134469507
Agreed. There are so many resources out there, and some girls like me even want to help you guys out. I've coached several men on discord of how to improve themselves so that they can get a qt traditional girl.

>>134469509
Yes. I did overcome that shit. I went to a very dark place where I was massively depressed that I was so alone besides my mom. You have to hit rock bottom before you realize that making excuses isn't going to make things better. You're either content with mediocracy or you strive for greatness. There's no complaining when you can't get something without even trying. You have to want it enough. And if you do, most of the time you will reach close to your goals or at least significantly improve versus sitting on your ass and complaining. 4chan becomes too much of an echo chamber for this "CHAD and Stacy" shit. Don't fall victim of it.
>>
File: tumblr_o859krPohq1tkiusso3_250.gif (1MB, 250x305px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o859krPohq1tkiusso3_250.gif
1MB, 250x305px
>>134470562
>you are more than capable of having the mental capacity to improve yourself.
see >>134470225

its not about mental capacity

posting online tends to take a lot of the pressure out of socializing

i did go through a point where i had to delete POSTS ONLINE EVERY TIME because i cringed over what i was saying and felt embarrased
>>
>>134469826
Pretty much. If there's one thing I've learned in my professional life, is that for getting a job

Connections > Skill.

You could be an autistic savant whom goes above and beyond on their work, but most of the time, people are more likely to hire Jim- someone whom is mildly competent in the work but who has a positive attitude and connections. Agreed with that poster. Exploit the world.

>>134469860
I am a woman, and I frequently talk about this stuff with my female friends because I want to know how to help you.
>>
>>134444049
Well, you are in 4chan, you are a beta yourself. So why don't you make an example of yourself OP?
>>
File: tumblr_or5j6mUO981s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (457KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or5j6mUO981s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
457KB, 1280x1280px
>>134470892
>Exploit the world.

more proof that youre an unrighteous shill

godly men wouldnt be out there looking to exploit and get ahead

and get "connections" while other people less connected dont get to reap those benefits
>>
>>134469826
>>134469849
>nepotism is good
>be likeable and kind

I am very kind but I'm not sure what likeable means. Concerning yourself with how other people react to you, something you really can't control doesn't sound like a way toward self-improvement.
In any case, I'm impressed that your question dodging resulted in you STILL telling me that nepotism and cocksucking is what afforded you success.
>>
File: tumblr_orjq2kBayz1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (116KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orjq2kBayz1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
116KB, 1000x667px
>>134470892
>I am a woman

that explains it you cant ever be reasoned with

shame on me for typing to you

my mistake
>>
>>134444049
1. More wars
2. Outlaw contraceptives
3. Outlaw child support payments
>>
>>134470225
That is a personal opinion of yours in regards to the medication. Medication can do wonders. I feel 100x better and more productive after taking the correct medicine. My only personal qualm is that we're not 100% sure what every medications long term effects are. But if you ask me, even if there are long term complications, I'd rather live for a shorter amount of time and be happy than to drag on my misery. As for social anxiety/panic attacks, those can start to be solved by taking medicine. I used to get severe panic attack A when trying to interact in public. A few years later, I can pretty much pass as a calm "normie" in conversation. Do I like it? Maybe not. But does it make me so much happier Knowing I'm not going to be ostracized by others? Yes, and that outweighs and negatives to me.

Also, another tip is to try online dating if you are socially anxious. That is a god damned miracle to socially anxious people.
>>
I'm content with slags and whores desu. Fucking around is the thing for me.
>>
>>134457749
Cazzo ho trovato il mio fratello di 4chan
>>
>>134470745
So online date. You get the initial awkwardness out of the way and you have time to carefully plan what you say.

>>134471101
As long as the world is controlled by ((Them)), there is no way of getting around this. You can either be morally right or successful. Your choice.

>>134471293
What question?

>>134471310
You're just as bad as those autistic virgins bitching that they cannot get a GF. Immediately discrediting advice about females that a female is giving you without expecting any sort of reward in return is ignorant.

I have absolutely nothing to gain from telling you all this information. Take it however you want, I cannot force you to do anything.
>>
>>134472211
>Immediately discrediting advice about females that a female is giving you without expecting any sort of reward in return is ignorant.

No it's not, ignorance is lack of knowledge, he doesn't think you have any knowledge to gain. He's made a judgement.
>>
File: tumblr_os9uquMq5B1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg (232KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os9uquMq5B1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg
232KB, 960x960px
>>134471644
id rather die and live a painful life than take pills

you sold out likely because you have no soul and are willing to manipulate your brain

Matthew 10:39
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Mark 8:35-37
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? 37Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

>You can either be morally right or successful.

ill choose morally right
>>
>>134471101
>and get "connections" while other people less connected dont get to reap those benefits

Is nepotism all that bad? You build social connections.
>>
>>134472211
Are you even aware you're talking to the same person? You obviously have no interest in forming a dialogue and just want to be told how right you are.

Just please stop with your 2008-ass advice. I really don't know why it's over your head that different people can have different experiences and that network building and medication and online dating aren't these cheat codes.

What they do is morally wrong because it causes chaos and discord for large numbers of people. It's less a moralistic principle than it is a practical one. Your solution in just playing that game and subscribing to warped understandings of success is fucking despicable.
>>
i enjoy the single life
ill burn down this entire world if you force us betas to deal with modern women
you cant force us to come back, we know all women are skank ass hoes now
enjoy the decline
>>
>>134472700
One person cannot change the system. Think of it like a video game, except everyone has to play it. Better to figure out how to win the game with what you start out with rather than to complain that "the game is too hard." Or "He has better starting stats than me, that's not fair!" Or, "this game is rigged... *complaining*"

No one likes a sore loser who doesn't even try, despite what disadvantages might have been placed against them.
Especially women looking for partners.
>>
>>134472211
online dating only works if you're at least somewhat attractive or a woman. even almost-chads have it hard on dating websites and have to compensate by putting a lot of work into it.

you made a tinder and guys swiped yes because you look fuckable enough and it made you feel less socially awkward. your advice doesn't apply to males
>>
>>134473409
I'll make an ammendment to this. For a dating website, you'll at least need to be either attractive/interesting/or funny.
>>
Jesus. Haven't watched the Yogscast in years.
>>
>>134473389
>No one likes a sore loser who doesn't even try, despite what disadvantages might have been placed against them.

That's warped thinking. First off they havn't lost the game, they arn't playing. You have to win and then lose the game to be a sore loser. They are arguing that the table is tilted. That's not even remotely the same.

Main reasons why men bail out on women and go for hookers or whores are...

1. Easier sex.
2. Divorce courts.
3. Alot of women are cunts.

On 3, the main reason is that they are spoilt, the ole men age like wine, women age like milk is true. They can't compete with the youth, and when they get older, they are just a saggier version of their younger self, with all the attitude, and not even the looks to cover it up.

Sad.
>>
Reminder that Simon is gay and Sjin is a date rapist.
>>
>>134473557
attractive meaning wealthy and/or powerful, interesting meaning being able to excite her with "fun" small talk about people you both know, and funny meaning funny

just like in real life, where we are failures that will never be good enough
>>
File: tumblr_ormcpwfRiN1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (180KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ormcpwfRiN1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
180KB, 853x1280px
>>134472211
>So online date

and then meet up irl at my parents house and not say a word until she becomes scared to death

a girl doesnt want someone with no prospects and no anything
>>
>>134444049
u can start by getting off 4chan
>>
>>134474071
>a girl doesnt want someone with no prospects and no anything

Slags don't mind. Hookers don't either, if you pay them.
>>
>>134470357

iA
>>
File: tumblr_osgvyuHl3c1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg (970KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osgvyuHl3c1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg
970KB, 1280x1920px
>>134474160
true autists dont have a supply of "slags" hanging around in their inventory

some of us havnt talked to a girl in 10+ years

you still have to be a normy if you have random "slags" just hanging around and available
>>
>>134473836
People that choose not to play the game shouldn't complain about not winning it. >>134473948
There are tons of normie sites on advice for tinder and the like. Fake it til you make it.
>>134474071
Then work on yourself and trying to get some prospects? I'm not suggesting to go out into the dating world if you know you will fail.
Work on yourself first, and then jump into that. You gotta crawl before you can walk.
>>
>>134474160
they're so expensive, it's like $120-140cad and you only get to go once. that's a lot of money to spend on 3 minutes. also the last couple times i tried she just took my money then told me to leave. i'm not even unclean or ugly or rude, they could just tell how beta i was and wouldn't even
>>
>>134474160
Hookers might be good for fufilling your primal needs but they are both a) not economically viable in the long term and b) as fulfilling as having sex with someone that wants to have sex with YOU.

Sure it solves a temporary problem, I don't disagree with that. But it's not a great permanent solution.
>>
>>134474513
>fake it till you make it

I knew you were gonna say this, you fucking whore. We can't. We have to be good at it, for real or else we're fuck boys.
>>
File: tumblr_or9jn482Ln1ut8ku9o8_250.gif (3MB, 177x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or9jn482Ln1ut8ku9o8_250.gif
3MB, 177x260px
>>134474513
i already explained in my other posts how im incapable of getting and holding a job and moving out ive attempted for the past 10 years and havnt gotten anywhere

it doesnt work for me

im a failure and a loser so shut up

>Then work on yourself and trying to get some prospects?
see >>134470225

nice way to ignore my points and go back to square one

youre like the atheists who see proof of god and then say wheres proof of god
>>
>>134448109
You hadn't heard? Lewis is gay now.
>>
File: 1482904755479.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1482904755479.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>134474659
You have got to be joking about most of those things. Please tell me you're just LARPing.
Holy fucking kek.
>>
>>134474804
i dunno, i'm kind of thinking i might just copy and paste some chads tinder profile as my own. but then again if i did somehow get a date i would just drop my spaghetti and moths would fly out of my wallet and she'd get a better look at my low-test facial structure and she'd be disgusted and angry.

maybe i should just to troll them. they expect some chad but its just a photoshopped picture and copypasta. that look of dissapointment when they finally see me, might be amusing
>>
>>134474804
With access to the internet, there is little to no reasons why you wouldn't be able to at least score a 6/10 or a 7/10 for at least one date off tinder or the like.
Resentment for woman is also not attractive, the whole "nice guy" act is fucking repulsive as well. Do it to me anonymously, I don't care, but if you ever do that stuff in real life (even to your male friends), people are going to think something is seriously wrong with you. It's not normal behavior, Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>>134474659
>>134474738

50 euro in netherlands, for 20 minutes, and you gotta look at the benefits, that's no bullshit you have to spend on anything else, just sex. Btw, all of them are 8/10 and above in netherlands. Grit your teeth, pay the money, fuck one of them.

>>134474738
>But it's not a great permanent solution.

Women are boring, there i said it. The shit women talk about just bores me fucking senseless. No i don't like the big bang theory, no i didn't watch big brother, i only want to use your body, you can fuck off after, hell you don't even have to be awake.

As you get older, you trim the bullshit. I'm too old to do bullshit anymore, inane chitchat doesn't do it for me. I don't know where women got it into their head that they have to be interesting. Be clean, be fuckable, and were good.
>>
>>134461479
Mentioned it in one of the Triforce Podcasts i believe.
>>
>>134474979
You could learn something as simple as dressing nicely and getting a nice haircut from /fa/. You can get a nice body from /fit/. Use /adv/ when you finally start to date girls, that board is littered with females.

>>134475194
It's not a horrible idea to copy someone's tinder profile.
>>
>>134474979
>im a failure and a loser so shut up

See, this is the thing. As a man i would never reject a woman for living with their parents, or not being able to hold down a job, shit like that just doesn't matter. How can women then argue that it doesn't matter so as not to appear shallow, then say it does really?
>>
File: tumblr_oss63ikw4m1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (108KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oss63ikw4m1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
108KB, 799x1200px
>>134475296
>With access to the internet, there is little to no reasons why you wouldn't be able to at least score a 6/10 or a 7/10 for at least one date off tinder or the like.

then why arent you doing it you roastie bitch

its easy to say these other women are all gonna hang out with elliot for me

meanwhile u dont have it in you to take a person whos beneath you

>>134475494
and then look even more cringeworthy when u go up to girls with your nice clothes and haircut

elliot was rich and fashionable
>>
>>134446115
>women can just support themselves
The only thing women can do is cushy office job shit that doesn't actually produce anything.

The moment betas stop bothering to maintain their power systems, water pipes, sewers, farming et al you think *women* are going to step up and do that shit? Fuck no.
>>
>>134475313
It seems like you are not looking for a serious/permanent type of traditional girlfriend, so my advice is clearly not for you. If you're just looking for a hole to fill, then my simple reccomendation would be to stay away from dating and just fuck hookers or super sluts not looking for a relationship. Don't poison the waterhole more than it already is.
>>
>>134475062
nope. the one prostitute told me i had to leave because her boyfriend suddenly arrived home. but there was nobody there and nobody came in the door. and she wouldn't give me the money back. she did touch my penis at least briefly so that's something, not worth $100 though. the other time a hooker just took my money and walked away.

i haven't been laid in years. maybe if i improve myself i'll be attractive enough to pay for sex
>>
>>134448853
get money and get him to do the jaw/chin surgery. It really works
>>
>>134475296
In this conversation, you've plugged pharmaceuticals, dating websites, and bragged about how your uncle gave you a job or whatever. I don't resent women, and I don't resent you. I'm only telling you you're a fucked up person who probably says shit like "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". You're a whore because your answer to every query raised here was to submit to things that profit off of your misery and a nigga do that just as easy as a bitch.

You're either a shill, or you're trying really hard to be like someone in your past, and I'm really not sure which.
>>
>>134475758
>It seems like you are not looking for a serious/permanent type of traditional girlfriend, so my advice is clearly not for you.

Except that's exactly what it entails. Marriage was originally about duty, liking each other wasn't even a factor.

Furthermore, for a man, we only have 2 requirements.

1. Good looking.
2. Not a cunt.

Most men are bailing out because women are failing to meet those basic requirements. Hence the rise in men using hookers, hook up apps so they can pump and dump etc..

EVERYTHING ELSE can be worked at. It's like this one woman who didn't like to be approached at work, but work was the only time i could see her as that's all i knew about her, she bitched years later why i never approached her. Stupid cunt.

>>134475781
Go to netherlands, make a holiday of it. Go to offical ones. Not street cunts.
>>
>>134475781
I can't even laugh at this. Geeze.
>maybe if i improve myself i'll be attractive enough to pay for sex
It's not a bad idea but not for the reason you think.
Hookers fuck ugly motherfuckers all the time. You need to be more scary.
Dude, do you realize how ridiculous it is that you let hookers take advantage of you like this?
If you look gullible and harmless you need to make them realize that they're wrong and that there is danger if they're being unreasonable.
If they're trying to arrange the setting in such a way that they have too much leverage on you and you have no power, you might have to make sure you don't allow this to happen.
Lift enough so that you're comfortable knowing that you could easily choke them to death no matter how much they fight back or try to scream. You don't have to lift a lot for this (considering your average woman) and it's mostly upper body strength, to it's easy to train.
Don't ever choke them to death though, just enough so that they faint and you can take your money back.
Holy shit dude, kek.
>>
>>134475572
I explained in previous posts that if you're looking for more of a traditional relationship, that you should be able to be the provider in some sort of way. Men traditionally are the providers to women, and in return we give them a home and sexual gratification. Guys typically don't care about if a woman has it figured out because not only are their sexual drives typically higher than ours (meaning you're willing to overlook things like that if the girl is banging), and because men have an instinct to be a provider to the woman.

>>134475595
I have given chances to many men whom were not in my league before because I realized from a young age that it is harder for men to find a partner. And if that person is willing to improve/better themselves, then I'm happy to give them a chance. It's only when they refuse to stop trying to improve themselves and settle for laziness mediocrity, that I no longer am attracted to them.
The reason I am not going on tinder dates is because I've been dating a lovely redpilled man whom also frequents this board, so I have no need to date.

Elliot had a horrible attitude towards women and a severe case of nice guy syndrome. You can literally smell the desperation coming off of him. Also, this might just be me, but he wasn't that attractive.
>>
>>134444049
Just let us either die on our own and let the more alpha perma virgins that can overcome their lust for flesh dedicate their mind on something else. They might end up far.
>>
>>134474804
>Intriguingly, the experience of winning appeared to leave an imprint on the mice, making them more assertive, even when their brains’ were no longer being artificially controlled. They were found to be more combative in a second scenario in which they competed to occupy the warm corner in a cage with an ice-cold floor.

>“We observed that not all the mice returned to their original rank,” said Hu. “Some mice [did], but some of them had this newly dominant position.”

>The scientists described this as the “winner effect”, hinting that there may be a grain of truth in the self-help mantra “fake it ‘til you make it”.
>>
File: tumblr_ost7zdhh1e1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg (133KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost7zdhh1e1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg
133KB, 1200x800px
>>134476411
i believe his story

thats incredible even hookers wont let you pay them

>>134476571
>Elliot had a horrible attitude towards women and a severe case of nice guy syndrome. You can literally smell the desperation coming off of him.

youre a piece of shit

theres nothing wrong with being a nice man

and now you have a disdain for people who are lonely and "sense their desperation"

ur fucked up

see you just admitted you wont date betas

fuck u

when men find women they dont say "IS SHE TOO NICE?" OMG THIS GIRL IS TOO NICE I DONT LIKE HER

u fucking freak
>>
>>134476992
"Nice" doesn't mean letting yourself be taken advantage of. Otherwise you're just a mi'lady fag.
>>
>>134476571
>Men traditionally are the providers to women, and in return we give them a home and sexual gratification.

The divorce industry screwed men over on that, it's why men are bailing out of marriage at a record rate. I know guys like the ones you're talking about, they just need to clean themselves up, and fuck hookers (street ones) they shouldn't have to demean themselves by becoming as boring as most women to get laid. Once they fuck hookers, they will be fine. Men don't need social contact of feeling really, they grow out of it. Women crave it.
>>
>>134469860
And how many men cheat out of boredom? Lots.

If you're gonna be that defeatist you might as well an hero right now. You can only do your best; shit happens, shit always happens, just do your best.

>>134471293
>In any case, I'm impressed that your question dodging resulted in you STILL telling me that nepotism and cocksucking is what afforded you success.
Not really, no LOL. But I've seen it work for others. Making connections and being a good friend is good for yourself in many ways so there's no reason not to do it if it may also help you land a great job. IMO nepotism is only shit if you truly didn't deserve the job, and look at Washington DC, happens a lot. If you DO have the talents and aptitude and nepotism got you over the hump, fine. Use whatever you can, you may be sure the competition is doing it.
Not sure what question I "dodged" but I haven't read every single post. If you care enough, repeat it and I'll try and stick around for a sec.

Also FYI what I meant by kind is probably "considerate"--demonstrate good manners and a positive, can-do attitude. You know, exactly the opposite of your post. ;>)
>>
>>134473897
>Sjin is a date rapist.
proof?
>>
>>134476411
i am harmless though. even if i was inclined to force her to give me my money back, she'd probably stab me. hookers all carry knives. i'm not risking my life for that.

maybe i should get some temporary tattoos
>>
>>134470225
I can always find reasons NOT to do shit. As a champion procrastinator, that is one of my skills. But when I make myself find reasons to do things instead, it usually does me a hell of a lot more good.
>>
>>134476992
>"IS SHE TOO NICE?" OMG THIS GIRL IS TOO NICE I DONT LIKE HER
>OMG SHE STILL LIVES AT HOME?! WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!
>OMG SHE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB?! LOL NOT A CHANCE LOVE!

Thing like this just never happen. Men honestly just couldn't give a shit.

1. Good looking.
2. Not a cunt.

Women bitch about men playing games all the time over them, question is why can't they compete with games, or 50 dorrah hookers?
>>
>>134470225
>actually theres plenty of reasons you cannot start "improving yourself"

Truth. Lack of start up cash is one of the biggest issues.

>>134470225
>i have no respect for people who turn to anti depressants and anxiety medication and stuff like that

My sister is on them, blows my mind that she just takes a pill to fuck with her body like that.
>>
>>134477436
Truth be told, if you're a broke dude, you have to be laser-focused on those intrinsic rewards of improving your craft, because no woman, regardless of what they say to you, is going to have the patience to be with you while you learn code, or compose your symphony or build your marble statue of Charlton Heston or whatever. Only after you've sold it. It's why it's such a dead-end street participating in society.

Be who I want to be: tfw no gf
Be a wagecuck: have gf

I've made my choice. It's better this way.
>>
File: tumblr_ost8dwrviA1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (138KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost8dwrviA1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
138KB, 800x1200px
>>134477107
being taken advantage of is a good thing you should praise god when u get taken advantage over what the bible says

it means youre the one in the right

youre the snake if you are the one taking advantage of people
and you make it a hole in their character and a bad thing to be a good person

what women do

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.