[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Supremacist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: falling-down-502135940ebf8.jpg (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
falling-down-502135940ebf8.jpg
586KB, 1920x1080px
Why do Americans think the whole world exists to serve you?
>>
File: 1493850781762.jpg (94KB, 946x798px) Image search: [Google]
1493850781762.jpg
94KB, 946x798px
>>134443348
>>
>>134443348

Why do you think non jews aren't human you kike motherfucker
>>
you've got a moon on your flag, does that mean you've landed on it or something?
>>
>>134443348
Its what literally every empire has thought about the world, and I mean really, until someone proves us wrong, can you seriously blame us? The world is made in our image; we see reflections of our culture and beliefs in almost every society on Earth. Its kind of the reason sandniggers chimp out, they hate us cuz they ain't us. They know their prophet would call them underacheivers for not have the world by the sac the way America does.
>>
File: dont think-about.jpg (135KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
dont think-about.jpg
135KB, 1280x719px
>>134443348
Stop serving Jews as (((terrorists))) and we wont even think about you.
>>
We're the world hegemon, that's just how it works.

And as far as hegemonies go, we're doing a pretty fucking good job. When china takes over eventually, they probably won't be as conciliatory to you fucks.
>>
>>134443348
Because it does. Maybe if you took some time away from your filthy book of lies and joined us here in reality, you'd see that we have the greatest nation in the world.
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (122KB, 613x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
122KB, 613x1024px
No, I think we expended so much blood, treasure, and effort creating the most peaceful and prosperous period in human history that we are unwilling to hand over world dominance for fear that the world reverts to anarchy and chaos.

You can't be trusted with absolute sovereignty.
>>
>>134443789
youre retarded dude were made in europes image but were like a fat kid who became popular when he lost weight and now hes old and still thinks everyone thinks hes cool but everyone just goes with it because they remember the fat kid he used to be
>>
>>134443964
Change that (((when))) to an "if". Keep fighting the good fight. Push hard, press forward and make your nation proud.
>>
>>134443789
No, i do not think it is fair to blame you for something all civilisations aspire.
The problem are sjw, kikes, lgbt, shitskins you impose everywhere with your power.
I know you are not the only ones responsible, our own euro elites and people do the same.
Basically, i regret you are not more the roman empire or the third reich.
An empire built on the idea of improving things.
>>
>>134444252
I believe becoming the preeminent world power has dangerously compromised America's founding ideologies. Strong nations gain power, spread out into the world, then eventually the world bleeds them dry, and what's left is a husk of what made it great in the first place.

All because some Serb had to shoot a guy on a bridge.
>>
>>134443348
Because it does faggot.
I don't even know what flag you are rocking?
Why because it's not the red white and blue. So you can eat a freedom dick hadji
>>
>>134443348

That's why Americans voted for Donald Trump. We'll gladly go isolationist. But you know that means our money goes with us too. That means we pull out of the UN and NATO which we give billions. That means we stop giving foreign aid in the billions to africa, countries in the middle east (israel too) and around the world.

Then the liberals and euros cry about us not helping the world and dying children in africa. They'll cry about being overtaken by russia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.