[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Little Optimism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ugdnjKW.png (2MB, 8000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
ugdnjKW.png
2MB, 8000x4000px
For a change let's stop dragging on what we hate about our countries and governments and talk about why we love our country. What makes your country great? What are its best features?

Canada:
>not hated by the rest of the world (outside of /pol/)
>some of the world's great cities (Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal)
>fun culture - everyone is for the most part outdoorsy, enjoys beer, loves hockey, hunting, cabin life
>most people (outside Toronto) are extremely polite and friendly
>vast natural beauty
>>
File: pdeUNWD.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pdeUNWD.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>134442973
>toronto
>vancouver
>great cities
>>
>>134443392
Well, maybe not to live there - the housing markets are fucked and they are overrun with Asians but for a vacation? They're awesome. I was just in Toronto last weekend for a visit and I thought it was great - everything was super clean, there were great shows, nice parks, lots of attractions, pretty good summer weather...nothing to complain about from a visitor's perspective.
>>
>>134443628
I've never been to Toronto, but I live in metro vancouver so I go to the actual city occasionally. It's full of rainbow flags and faggots, and on the other side there's full of homeless drug addicts.
>>
>>134444744
You could always sell your billion dollar home and move to Alberta
>>
>>134442973
Brazil
>We fuck niggers up if they get caught.
>Quality of life is pretty good in certain neighborhoods of the big cities, in the South and in small rural cities
>>
>>134445758
I've always thought that Brazil had beautiful nature
>>
>>134446292
oh yeah that to
>>
>history
>Food
>weather
>qts
>>
>>134446468
To bad there's still a bunch of tribals living in there.
>>
>>134447510
Actually the tribals we have today all live in the Amazon. The tribals that used to live in the coast were converted into couch potatoes.
>>
>>134447292
I've heard Spain has the best party towns in Europe and some of the hottest broads to boot.
>>
File: IMG_3809.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3809.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
>>134442973
I really like how big and empty Canada is. Great outdooring sites, and parks
>>
File: 1500223521284.png (122KB, 960x653px) Image search: [Google]
1500223521284.png
122KB, 960x653px
>>134445758
You have good cuisine
>>
Nothing ever really happens here.
We're in the basement and we don't give anything a fuck actually.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.