[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"B-but I dindu nuffin!" >researches pardoning himself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>"B-but I dindu nuffin!"
>researches pardoning himself
>>
Pardon for what? Too much Maga?
>>
>>134443154
He inquired as to his ability to pardon both himself and his children in the event he actually did do something.
>>
>>134442954
>>134443436
I still don't see any problem with this
Can you enlighten me?
>>
>>134443841
If he actually tried, it would bankrupt the office of the President and bring about a constitutional crisis.
>>
>>134444126
No I mean what's wrong with the research
You probably also had to research that yourself, and that seems to be the whole reason all these posts are popping about
As for the actual pardon, Who would have the last word on that?
>>
>>134444455
>No I mean what's wrong with the research
It implies he's thinking about it.

>As for the actual pardon, Who would have the last word on that?
He does. He has the last word on it. Because the only thing that Congress could do is impeach him. And Congress won't impeach him because both parties are unwilling to go against their own immediate interests. They pick party over country every time. So then Congress and the President are mutually at fault. So then the only thing left is the possibility of a coup, which also will never happen.
>>
File: Anonymous Sources.png (76KB, 401x533px) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous Sources.png
76KB, 401x533px
>>134442954
>>
Wow its fucking nothing

Im going to bed now its literally a nothingburger
>>
File: elephant-close-up-996x497.jpg (218KB, 996x497px) Image search: [Google]
elephant-close-up-996x497.jpg
218KB, 996x497px
>>134445190
>this is clearly not an elephant
>what a nothingburger
>>
File: 1494770943807.jpg (49KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
1494770943807.jpg
49KB, 540x735px
>>134442954
I'd check out all my options, too, if I was caught in the middle of a kike power struggle.
>>
>>134444737
>It implies he's thinking about it.
Well put yourself into the hypothetical that somehow something comes up he did was illegal, something he either didn't know he did or something that wasn't done directly by him but can be tied back to him, or something that is just made straight up and somehow passes as legit proof, because that's going to be always on the table no matter what you think of your juridical system, believe me.
Would you go into the unknown not knowing shit about the ability for you to defend yourself against the attack of equivalent powers in the government, malignant or not, with no defense against such plots, if any? Or would you have at least one silver bullet on the ready in case shit hits the fan?
We've been having that kind of juridical problem for the last decade, at the very least, and we've been defenseless against it. I urge you don't let the same happen to your country
>>
>>134445731
This. Think of it like this. You get arrested on a vague charge and put on trial? Wouldn't you look for means to try and avoid a conviction or prison even if you know or think that you are innocent?
>>
>>134445315
pretty sure thats a cropped digital image of an elephant posted by a giant faggot who cries every night because the US is moving towards national conservativsm

you know, as opposed to an actual elephant.

btw the DNC is bankrupt to the tune of millions of dollars. good luck.
>>
He a gud president.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.