[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BANNON IS NEXT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

File: ban.jpg (181KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
ban.jpg
181KB, 435x580px
>As Politico points out today, following alleged disputes between Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner and others within Trump's inner circle, Bannon has apparently resorted to living his daily life in "self-imposed exile" in the White House
>Bannon, chastened by internal rivalries and by President Donald Trump’s growing suspicion that he is looking out for his own interests, is in a self-imposed exile, having chosen to step back from Trump’s inner circle for the sake of self-preservation
>while Trump’s rousing call in Warsaw for the defense of Western civilization echoed the populist ideology Bannon promoted as chief of the right-wing website Breitbart News, two senior White House aides said Bannon had no hand in crafting Trump’s populist address. He did not participate in administration conference calls planning the remarks, they say, which were largely written by chief speechwriter Stephen Miller, national security adviser H.R. McMaster and speechwriters Ross Worthington and Vince Haley

http://archive.is/Gtl93
http://archive.is/q0ITW
>>
It is obvious to me at this point that there is no beating Drumpf. He remains 20 steps ahead. Every time I think he is going down, the scenario plays out completely opposite. I honestly have never seen anything like it in my 32 years and have no idea how he does it. It is like he has people inside our Government working for him 24/7 even before he was elected, with the NSA, reading peoples emails, phone calls. Hell, he even has Graham on his side now, and McCain....really wtf?

He did not use executive privilege to block Comey from testifying. I already knew he did not obstruct because Mueller let him go under oath. But he let Comey take the stand and literally hang himself as if he knew exactly what Comey was going to say...he did it on purpose. He even knew Comey leaked to the press before he admitted it. Now Comey has lied under oath and Trump has leverage over him to get him to turn Obama and Clinton in for their crimes. Hell, he even through Lynch under the bus today, pretty much admitted she committed obstruction.

So tell me, how does Drumpf do it?
>>
>>134442551
Michael Savage has been calling out this drunk fraud.
>>
File: 1423068691991.jpg (20KB, 255x224px) Image search: [Google]
1423068691991.jpg
20KB, 255x224px
>Several West Wing advisers said they expect Trump to decide once and for all on a White House shakeup during his planned vacation next month, when he is expected to consult with friends beyond the Beltway. “If there is a big staff shakeup, it will be in August,” said a senior White House aide. “My guess is that Bannon probably sees that and doesn’t want to be in the press.”
>Bannon’s internal retreat has coincided with distance from other White House aides — most surprisingly Miller, a personal and ideological ally of many years. The two are “no longer working together in any substantive way,” according to a top White House aide.
>Miller has followed a divergent path, integrating himself into the White House’s staff and building a strong relationship with less-ideological figures like McMaster and Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, with whom he has developed an increasingly close relationship as the two have collaborated on dozens of presidential speeches and policy initiatives.

>Kushner and Bannon, by contrast, have a rocky relationship that bottomed in April when the Daily Beast reported that Bannon had described Kushner as a “globalist” and a “cuck” who was “trying to shiv him and push him out the door.”

>But no one threatens Bannon’s job security more than the man whose winning campaign he managed, particularly now that Bannon is back in the headlines thanks to the publication this week of Bloomberg Businessweek reporter Joshua Green’s book, “The Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency,” which depicts Bannon as a driving force behind Trump’s campaign and the early stages of his administration.
>The president is "livid" about the book, according to the Washington-based insider, who said that he is "back to giving Bannon the cold shoulder" as a result.
>>
>politico
>>
>>134442551
In other words, OP is a faggot and fake news is his cum.
>>
>>134442551

I thought you crowed months ago he was out?
>>
>>134442691
>Michael Savage has been calling out this drunk fraud.

this guy works for Trump's main financial backer, he isn't going anywhere
>>
>>134442852
It's fake, they pulled the same shit a month ago. Trump isn't firing anybody other then OP's mom.
>>
File: n-STEPHEN-BANNON-628x314.jpg (40KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-STEPHEN-BANNON-628x314.jpg
40KB, 628x314px
Bannon is literally the best guy in the administration. He's the only one who doesn't have some sleazy nepotistic greed element to his being around.

Watch his shit if you haven't yet. If there was ever an /ourguy/ in the administration, Bannon is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk
>>
>>134442786
This
>saged
>>
>>134442551
I love all this dramatic speculation with administration staff

I ever understood it, people come and go, quit and get fired, get moved to better positions or not. I don't understand this concept that the administration needs to be the same stagnant block of guys for 4-8 years

It's never the case and going back 30 years whenever anyone in the whitehosue quits or gets fired all these media types and hacks swirl conspiracies and make wild speculations that have little to do with why the person actually left

Think of your own jobs, people come and go all the time
>>
>>134442691
>Michael Savage
>Savage was born Michael Alan Weiner[1] in the Bronx, New York, one of three children of Benjamin and Rae Weiner,[15] Jewish emigrants
Really makes ya think
>>
>>134443149
Savage is usually pretty based. Makes me wonder what his Bannon criticism is exactly.
>>
>>134442691
>(((Michael Alan Weiner))) has been calling out this drunk fraud.
(((Anon))), please.
>>
>>134443209
>jew
>based
>>
>>134442551
Bannon will never give up power willingly and Trump won't fire him so he's not going anywhere.
>>
Fear
Uncertainty
Doubt

Highly doubt McNeocon had a hand in drumpfs Warsaw speech
>>
>>134443349
>based for a jew
Happy?

I'm just curious about what said criticism might be. I disagree with a lot of what Savage has to say, but he's usually at least worth not turning off.
>>
Fun Fact: Bannon used to own a WOW gold farming company
>>
Also worth noting is that Bannon was greatly opposed to Scaramucci's appointment

It's likely he and Rience will both be gone before the fall
>>
File: aeheahearh.png (31KB, 1016x298px) Image search: [Google]
aeheahearh.png
31KB, 1016x298px
>>134442551
Bannon isn't going anywhere. The left's wishful thinking only affects their own bubble of delusion.
Bannon intentionally has the left going on this wild Russian goose chase. He wants the Democrats permanently distracted with BS so they don't get in his way.
Meanwhile Bannon can dismantle the left piece by piece from inside DC.
>>
>>134442551

Good

He's making Trump only appeal to the far right, and it's killing his approval ratings.

Bring Jim Webb on as a senior advisor.
>>
Why do leftists constantly want these wetdreams of there's to come true?
>>
>>134442551
>Bannon, chastened by internal rivalries and by President Donald Trump’s growing suspicion that he is looking out for his own interests, is in a self-imposed exile, having chosen to step back from Trump’s inner circle for the sake of self-preservation

This is so obvious. Bannon has been leaking do much.
>>
>>134442551
>As Politico points out

Holy fake news alert
>>
Can't cannon the Bannon
>>
>>134442691
Savage hasn't gotten an award in a few months so his self esteem has been shattered.

Just like he said in Trumps war, by the way he has a new, book he doesn't need the money, but he needs to mention his new book like in his book The coming civil war that he doesn't need the money like he said in teddy and me on amazon.
>>
>>134442852

Trump was winning the election before Bannon ever got on board.
>>
>>134444143
>He's making Trump only appeal to the far right
The Dems have gone so batshit crazy with their neo-Marxist identity politics obsession that they'd accuse Vladimir Lenin of being a far right Nazi because he's a WHITE MALE.
>>
>>134444314
That's all they have to comfort themselves with.
>>
>>134444499
Are you retarded or just underaged? Bannon is the guy that devised Trump's campaign from the beginning - he has been part of the team ever since the late 2015.

Jesus fucking christ the amount of uneducated fucks is staggering
>>
>>134442650
Time travel
>>
>>134442551
Fuck Bannumpf and fuck white people.

Based Kushner will MAGA!
>>
>>134442722
Interview with Gorka recently and he said that was all Bs and they joke every week about who is supposed to be at whos throat.
>>
>>134442551
>Bannon is next..

This seem to have been said a few time already by some guy who is nervous.
>>
>>134442650
>So tell me, how does Drumpf do it?
The private sector has always been 100x more cut-throat than government. Trump has been swimming with the sharks all his adult life and this election threw him into a goldfish pond. The left has never underestimated anyone this much in history.
>>
They haven't been right about anything AND they already made this same prediction once before

Bannon is not going anywhere
>>
File: 1483050192001.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483050192001.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>134442551
>two senior White House aides said
>>
>>134442722
>>The president is "livid" about the book, according to the Washington-based insider, who said that he is "back to giving Bannon the cold shoulder" as a result.

I wonder, is this some bs psyop devised by Bannon and Trump, or is this really happening?
>>
File: 1500340930843.gif (990KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1500340930843.gif
990KB, 500x280px
>>134443034
That was fascist as fuck I'm literally throwing up
>>
>>134443034
Thanks. I've been meaning to watch this, had forgotten about it in all the "excitement" and trivia overload of daily life.

All 18 Movies and Shows Steve Bannon Wrote, Directed or Produced
>http://archive.is/rRLEU
>>
>>134442551
heard that reince preibus was making calls to politico and others yesterday till late in the evening pushing anti bannon stories, and then today this, very suspicious.
>>
>>134446005
This. These articles are just leftist fanfiction. They WANT Bannon gone because he triggers them.
>>
>>134442691
Michael "I drink everyday with my dog" savage
guy is a loon who goes off the deep end any time someone implies someone besides himself was responsible for trump.

fuck savage, fucking grandstanding loser.
>>
>>134442551
Joke news
Bannon is in charge of identifying the traitors and black bag prep
>>
>>134443403
I agree with this.

I believe President Trump told both Bannon and Kushner to lay low and not look too ambitious for now.

Bannon isnt going anywhere. Though the Kushners in the WH are troublesome.
>>
>>134442551
>alleged disputes between Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner and others within Trump's inner circle
Again? This also happened three months ago, six months ago, nine months ago...
>>
>>134442551
Steve Bannon is the Ernst Rohm of the Trump administration.
>>
File: ALARM!.png (645KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
ALARM!.png
645KB, 964x912px
>>134442551
He's still here?!
>>
>>134442551
Fake news
>>
>>134442722
>>Miller has followed a divergent path, integrating himself into the White House’s staff and building a strong relationship with less-ideological figures like McMaster and Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, with whom he has developed an increasingly close relationship as the two have collaborated on dozens of presidential speeches and policy initiatives.

So Miller is smart while Bannon is causing dysfunction? He should leave.
>>
>>134444831

No he wasn't. Bannon and KAC were brought in during the end.
>>
>>134444523

Bannon is only good for immigration and social issues. On other stuff, like trade and economics, hes wrong and is pushing Trump away from his moderate views that won him PA, MI and WI.
>>
>>134450175
What economic views is Bannon pushing?

t. PA
>>
>>134450305

starting trade wars, which will lead to a recession
>>
File: trump titor.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
trump titor.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
>>134442650

So tell me, how does Trump do it?
He's John Titor, my dude.
>>
>>134442551
Seanspicer we will not let you go
Let you go
Seanspicer we will not let you go
Let you go
o o o ohhhhh
>>
>>134450419
How so? I don't recall anybody saying
>hey let's start a trade war :D

In what way is it different from what Trump proposed? In what way is it deviant from where the world was headed prior to the Trump campaign?
>>
>>134443209
I think jealousy desu. Savage wanted a role in the administration.
>>
Bannon is literally our only guy out of any guy anyone days is ours. If he goes Trump is left as nothing but a neoliberal armed with Twitter and some loud rhetoric, just as all the real nationalists said he would be.
>>
File: 15029.jpg (33KB, 667x277px) Image search: [Google]
15029.jpg
33KB, 667x277px
>>134442551
Bannon's not going anywhere until he exacts revenge.
>>
>>134451040
I think he did have some fantasies about that. Savage did get a pretty big ego boost from being invited to dinner with Trump, talking to a caller who self-identified as the hacker known as 4chan, etc.

But my first guess would be that he makes his career criticizing the government no matter what, as a very self-critical Jew. I was just curious what rhetoric exactly is in use, but, as usual the shills can't say. They're just here to stir the pot.
>>
File: 1499793113855.jpg (42KB, 553x579px) Image search: [Google]
1499793113855.jpg
42KB, 553x579px
>>134442852

DO IT FUCKING WEEBFAGGOT I DARE YOU
>>
>>134442722

Trump getting livid about what the idiot media says is obviously just a forced meme by the idiot media. It puts the whole thing in question.
>>
File: 1500412569555.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500412569555.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>134451530
>Bannon's not going anywhere until he exacts revenge.
Exactly, people don't understand (if libs can be considered "people" at all.) what Bannon or Trump have planned.
>>
File: DT3.jpg (229KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
DT3.jpg
229KB, 800x488px
>>134442551
>Putin-Erdogan-Trump
Seems somebody got fucked as well.
People don't notice what is actually happening, this is a takeover.
>>
>>134442551
bannon has been next at least 4 times over the span of 8 months. maybe they're right THIS time.
>>
File: 1473542894973.jpg (203KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1473542894973.jpg
203KB, 1000x963px
>>134455422
Checked
>>
>>134443209
Reddit pls go.
>>
>>134457922
I don't even get how to navigate reddit.

Savage appreciation has been a mainstay for years. I would date it prior to the advent of this iteration of /pol/, although it hasn't been as visible until the last few years or so, given the shifting political tides.
>>
>>134442551
He's a drunk who literally just wanted the keys to the castle.
Now that he's on the outer....
Well he hasn't made any of Dwumpfkins family convert so they can get married, has he?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.