[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black judge removes Mississippi state flag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4387.png (1017KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4387.png
1017KB, 750x1334px
Do you think they will start voting for a new flag?
>>
Bump?
>>
>>134440715

that's a mulatto
>>
>>134440715
USA is a big Hollywood comedy show, a joke of a nation.
Nigga comes in changes the flag of his state because muhh feelingz and nobody even gives a fuck.

Hehe, a joke.
>>
>>134443138
shut up potato nigger
>>
>>134443817
Relax Sanchez and have another barreto
>>
>>134443817
He didn't mean it was a good joke burger. He meant it like an American joke were you need a fucking laugh track going to clap like a trained seal. Hey I have a problem with your flag. Maybe you should change it to something that doesn't look like your retarded brother stuck his gay star drawing on a fridge.
>>
A state judge wants to remove the state flag from his office of judiciary?!

Literally revoke his judge status and send him to the slammer. I am so tired of judges not living up to what their title implies. They are supposed to be honor bound to the fucking law of the land. You openly show contempt for the land the law symbolizes, you've been compromised completely and should be punished.

$10 says he supports BLM.
>>
>>134440715
That is grounds for getting removed from being a judge. He can't legally hold court without the state flag there.
>>
>>134443817
Leave the drunk alone anon, bantz are really all he has until the next potato famine kills him.
>>
>>134445351
The Confederate flag isn't the flag of the land.
>>
>>134440715
I truly hate people like him. They act like their indignation is one born from justice, when it's just about virtue signaling how extra "intolerant" the judge is about "views that aren't his". He's a sham, a fraud, and should be voted out before he begins voting for more cancerous and making more shitty decisions that give him away as an anti-flag, anti-white nigger who affrimative action'd his way into that seat. Fuck niggers, they are all such fragile and impressionable and easily movable monkeys. Fuck him, he should be recalled. He will be constantly voting anti-white and is openly against white preservation. Fuck all BLM hypocrites and their nonsensical cries for equality when it's really just do things my socjus way or the highway.
>>
>>134445788
You are right but the Mississippi State Flag is and thats what he took down. He shouldn't be an official of a state that pays homage to a flag that represents something he has moral tensions with. He should have just moved to a different state or not been a judge at all.

He has just shown he doesn't have the strength of character or morality required to be a good judge.
>>
>>134445351

He's an affirmative action nigger. I'll explain how his life developed, I'm familiar with this type:
>be nigger of average intelligence
>mediocre high school career, doted upon by peers and teachers because he wasn't retarded
>given a huge scholarship to attend a college he would not have gotten into if he were white
>get mediocre grades in an easy major, decide to apply to law school
>score like a 155 on the LSAT, below the bottom 25% percentile for admitted students
>get into law school anyway, do poorly, receive accolades in spite of poor performance because he's a nigger
>graduate, become prosecutor, perform poorly but doesn't matter because he works for the gubmint and dey have dem affirmative action quotas
>become judge, immediately shit all over all the whites who helped him get to where he is in life

I've seen it before, like I said. Whites help these chimps excel in careers they should never have held in the first place. Then the ungrateful nigger turns around and shills for BLM, or helps tear down confederate monuments. This is life in Weimerica - barely literate chimps possessing enormous power over cucked and effete whitebois.
>>
>>134447134
>>134447649
This guy is a powder-keg waiting to cause chaos on Mississippi. He's going to push for "anti-racist" legislation and constantly attack the White Man who helped him get a job in the first place. He's no good. What can we do to help create his removal?

He would undoubtedly vote for any removal of any pro-white thing in Mississippi. He's clearly biased and unfit for his seat, especially as a judge of a state whose very flag he wants gone. That alone shows what his course of action will be like, things like voting for removing representations of the White Man entirely. He should move or be forced to move immediately, especially as a person who claims to be an authority over white people.

We all know this hyperactive anti-racist crap is really anti-white poison.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.