[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is Gadaffi's money?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Where is Gadaffi's money?
>>
jews
>>
>>134438942
Ask Iraq
>>
>>134438942
It has been used to fund the new democratic state in Libya after the humanitarian intervention, right guys?
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>134438942
They probably used it to help migrants invasion by now when they opened the path to Europe
>>
File: 748695965964534322.jpg (167KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
748695965964534322.jpg
167KB, 1200x900px
>>134438942
I don't know.
>>
There's rumors he buried all his gold in the Sahara somewhere.
>>
>>134438942
the gold was being converted to a currency form. solid gold currency. it threatened the american dollar because it would be simultaneously gold in physical form with a value and a currency with a value

the "civil war" started right after the announcement. a good portion was tied up by the american government which refused to hand it over after the civil war was over. i think it went to a slush fund which senators got a cut and the pentagon got a cut
>>
>>134438942
Ask the mountain jews. The swiss always take the gold
>>
Gadaffi was trying to fix the economy, so he had to go. Nobody is allowed to fix economies in the world today.
>>
>>134439858
Yes seppo we know this already. But what I'm asking is based on the fact Gadaffi had a net worth in the hundreds of BILLIONS. Did it all suddenly disappear after he died?
>>
File: austin_powers_goldmember.jpg (76KB, 593x595px) Image search: [Google]
austin_powers_goldmember.jpg
76KB, 593x595px
>>134438942

THAT AINT NO FIAT CURRENCY BABY
>>
>>134438942
Taken out of circulation and away from countries who back the gold standard

probably sat in wooden crates in the Indiana Jones warehouse next the The Ark
>>
>>134440053
It was tied up in the local real estate market.
>>
>>134438942
Tel aviv
>>
Also he was trying to form the United States of Africa. But the abbreviation USA was already copyrighted so this violated the NAP
>>
People we shouldn't have disposed

>Hitler
>Saddam
>Gadaffi
>Assad (in process)
>>
She got it.
>>
>>134441150
Oy vey goyim are you saying 70 million goyim dying wasn't worth helping the 6 gorillion chosen people?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.