[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they not realize that they get this if they impeach Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: mikepence.jpg (18KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
mikepence.jpg
18KB, 356x356px
Do they not realize that they get this if they impeach Trump?
>>
>>134435722
Imagine having to attach the clamps to your nipples to complete the circuit to turn your mic on in congress.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>134435722
Trump is like teflon, they can't take him down no matter what they do.

Pence will be very easy to destroy by their tactics.
>>
>>134435722
So neocon hacks get exactly what they want? No wonder the GOP is trying even harder than the Dems to get Trump impeached.
>>
Trump is an outsider. You know that the parties are only play fighting. They use emotional issues to distract us while they work together behind the scenes. Trump is challenging the oligarch. He must be stopped at all costs. The left says fuck the gays fuck the trannies because they are expendable.
>>
>>134435722
Umm no sweetie. The election ess hacked so Trump never truly won. Hillary did and they will make her president. Slay Queen Yaaaaaaasssss!
>>
>>134435722
>a cuckservative
they're shaking in their boots
>>
>>134436751
Civil War 2.0 when?
>>
>>134435722
>THUNDER BOLTS AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTING
>>
What's his name again?
>>
>>134437938
James Woods
>>
>>134435722
Liberals and the DNC would die if their body din't remember to breath for them. They're too stupid to see anything that's not directly in front of them. They're just dogs chasing car tires, if they got one they wouldn't know what to do with it.
>>
>>134436751
Um no sweetie, Hillary was hacked and exposed as a fraud which in turn got Drumpf elected. (((Bernie))) is the true choice of the people goy.
>>
>>134435722
I'd still take him over Trump. Pence is a hyper-conservative but he wouldn't be the embarrassment that Trump currently is.
>>
>>134439282
Trump is acting like a President should act in the current year
>>
>>134435722

they literally believe that if trump gets impeached, they will be able to undo EVERYTHING he has done, including getting rid of pence and all republicans in congress.

not joking. they absolutely believe that impeaching trump removes every republican and republican law from ever existing.
>>
>>134439501
and some how Hillary will become president
>>
Drumlf impeached. First on the menu adopting German gay marriage policy.
>>
>>134439458
I disagree. Trump is a terrible statesmen and woefully inept for the office. Pence at least has gubernatorial experience.
>>
>>134435722
because electroshock Pence is a meme he's not gonna go hard on anybody, he'll be a deep state puppet to the eeeeeeeeend
>>
>>134435722

they get dc burned to the ground if they attempt to impeach trump.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.