[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kikes Have Armageddon Planned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 55

File: guideStones.jpg (121KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
guideStones.jpg
121KB, 640x427px
Ok anons I wrote a book about what the kikes have been doing since the time of the bible and even gave away a few free copies here at /pol/.

I just signed the publishing deal the other day so it will be on the shelves within a few months.

ITT I am willing to answer any questions anyone wants to be top tier red pilled
>>
The elite are the"good guys" and we are too simple minded and short sighted to understand what and why they do what they are doing. It is in the planets best interest to allow this process to occur.
>>
>>134433503
what does the eclipse in august and september 23rd have to do with all of this?
Is pic related relevant?
>>
>>134433503
why such lies anon.

whatever, whats its name tough guy
>>
redneck hoax...

Some Georgia retard also built a " Stonehenge" subdivision...

It's been overtaken by nuggers
>>
>>134433729
This. You will all understand eventually.
>>
>>134433729
Don't think so mate they want us all dead, most of them don't even know the end goal, the non jews anyway
>>
>>134433951
I said "the planet".
Individuals arent important
>>
>>134433503
why is the smithsonian destroying the remains of the gianrs, and the Egyptian and Buddha status found in the Grand Canyon?
>>
>>134433814
Yes, pic is related it is the Georgia guide stones, instructions for future generations built to survive the Armageddon they have planned, they also built bunkers like under the Denver airport and FEMA prison camps for the survivors. I am not sure if the eclipse has anything to do with it as far as the date is concerned but in the occult religions of ancient eclipses were important events to display power. The priestly class could claim they will darken the sky with their magic if they were angered etc. I am pretty sure they have "the culling" planned within the next 20 years
>>
>>134433842
What's what name my book?
>>
File: file.png (313KB, 844x548px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
313KB, 844x548px
>>134433729
Pic related, one of the good goyim just helping the greater plan come to fruition.
>>
>>134433814
Satan is probably Abrahamic religions... the eclipse could draw us back into earth centered reality. The Buddhist and Hindus have been the keepers of earth centered religions.
>>
>>134433925
Nah kike I have read the Talmud and Zohar and know what you kikes have planned, and it ain't gonna happen and trying to tell people it's a good thing aint gonna change it. You faggots told the Russians communism would be a good thing too so eat a dick. When it starts and the useful idiots on the left and the right are killing each other, there are squads training to take out kikes and masons/illuminati, what I hear anyway
>>
>>134434233
fuck the planet, it is here to support people and fuck you kike
>>
File: monk.png (592KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
monk.png
592KB, 960x552px
>>134434517
I have been a Buddhist for 20 years, being a Buddhist is woke as one can get
>>
>>134434233
If the planet has a problem with us it will fix itself you CIA nigger faggot
>>
>>134434521

I know I have my travel plans set when the civil war breaks out. Going to say hello to the pedophiles in D.C., but I'll say hello to any masons/illuminati if I see them.
>>
File: meinnegor.png (159KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
meinnegor.png
159KB, 289x292px
>>134434768
>>
>>134434768
I prefer the kikes in hollywood myself
>>
>>134434521
QRD on Zohar
>>
Shilling a book? How many (((writers))) did it take and how long?
>>
>>134434935
QRD not sure what it is anon
>>
File: idioc.jpg (12KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
idioc.jpg
12KB, 266x190px
>>134435037
shilling a book? Yah I am shilling it so hard I have given at least 20 copies here and haven't said the title of it and am offering to tell everyone everything in this Q&A to wake people up.

Great logics bruv
>>
>>134434935
Is qrd quick run down?

I mentioned the term Ashkenazi earlier in the book and now I want to go into more detail about what exactly Ashkenazi means. In the 8th century many Jews had traveled east to the land of the Khazars between the Caspian and the Black sea just north of Turkey, what would be considered part of southern Russia today. In 740A.D. the king of Khazars converted to Judaism making it the state religion. Over the centuries the people of Khazar apparently convinced themselves they were not converts but the actual descendants of Abraham. During the middle ages the Russians and Huns invaded the Khazarian homelands driving them to migrate west most settling in Eastern Europe, namely Poland and Germany, where they staged the invasion of Russia and the communist revolution from not so long after, under the Talmudic philosophy of the Illuminati copied into the communist manifesto by Marx. It is an established fact that the Ashkenazi were Kabbalistic/Talmudic Jews. The Kabbala preached revolution and instilled the belief that the Jews as superior beings are destined to rule the world. In the Zohar the written text of Kabbalistic lore the arrogance and ambition of these fanatical, supremacist psychopaths, a typical passage reads:
>>
>>134434935
“‘living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and ‘cattle and creeping thing and beast of the Earth, to the peoples who are not ‘living soul’” (Zohar, Bereshith 47a)

The Zohar asserts that only by the overthrow of the gentile can Israel regain its position as “God’s shekinah glory on Earth” meaning the physical manifestation of God. The Zohar calls gentiles “amalekite” which is a hostile term. A passage reads

“they caused the destruction of the Temple so when God reveals himself they will be wiped off the Earth, redemption will not be complete until amalek will be exterminated” (Zohar, Bereshith 25b)

I made the comparison in an earlier chapter of these Ashkenazi Jews to Wahhabi terrorists in Islam here you see the exact same kind of teachings and mentality only much more hostile. Whereas the Islamists want to achieve the global Caliphate and will allow the infidel to convert the Jews are trying to literally exterminate us in order to have their God appear in corporeal form.
>>
File: ed thumb.jpg (230KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
ed thumb.jpg
230KB, 750x563px
>>134434768
>I know I have my travel plans set when the civil war breaks out
Promised Day isn't too far off, we even have an eclipse coming to mark it.
>>
>>134434935
The modern Ashkenazi are aware of their history and ancestry which should show you these are religious zealots since they choose to ignore this inconvenient fact instead choosing to believe the “holy” books about a Semitic people’s religion they have hijacked are about them. These are some sick people folks. They are akin to Soviet sleeper spies (which they literally were) living their entire lives among the enemy, which are complete facades in order to destroy us from within. Their entire existence consists of scamming, demoralizing, and the literal pursuit of the genocide of non-jews while they convince themselves these are “holy” endeavors. These people are the greatest threat to humanity that has ever existed, a sentiment shared by one of the greatest philosophers of the 18th century.
>>
>>134434935
VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer:
"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race..."
"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous - cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections...dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)

"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)
>>
>>134434935
"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These Marranos go wherever there is money to be made...But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)

"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)
>>
>>134434935
They are responsible for every major war since the French Revolution often creating them specifically to launder money and profit from gentiles killing each other with a side perk of being able to kidnap children unnoticed for their disgusting and perverted satanic rituals. To the skeptics that would claim these are just old books and teachings of a bygone age modern Jews do not follow or take literally, I would tell them to simply look to the history of the last two centuries and the destruction of Europe by Jewish controlled revolutions, corporations, banks, media outlets and political organizations all working in tandem and you will see the era of the Illuminati is solely defined by the pursuit of the modern Jew to fulfill these prophecies.

All of this was from my book
>>
File: 1500538945615.jpg (66KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1500538945615.jpg
66KB, 419x249px
>>134433503
>anyone wants to be top tier red pilled

Are you using "Kikes" and ((((them)))) as a clever meme placeholder for the united financial-criminal elite of the sauds, roths, vatican, chinese new dynasty, commie-subverted masons et al, or are you ctr-op?
>>
>>134435566
I don't think the eclipse will mark the Armageddon, but likely the economic pressure to create hyper inflation, then a depression to try and start the communist revolution just like they did in Germany. If you watch this 20 minute vid it will show you exactly what they did in Germany and they have lready done steps 1 and 2 again with the housing crash in 2008 buying back property for pennies on the dollar then flooding the economy with more cash and more debt. Next they will cause hyper inflation and a depression.
>>
>>134435566
This is from my book

As I have mentioned several times already the Zionists most valuable weapon are banks. In 1913 on December 23 the Federal Reserve act (an unconstitutional act) was passed while most of the Senate was home on Christmas break and Wilson signed the bill into law. Let me explain how the Federal Reserve works. First the name is a misnomer there is nothing Federal about it. This is an instution in private hands, our old friends the Rothschilds. By printing off paper and loaning it to the country at interest they get a percentage right off the top, which we pay to them in items that have actual value such as gold when were on the gold standard and now oil which our currency is anchored by. Not only do they suck out the natural resources and wealth of a nation through this scam they also gain control of the economy which they can manipulate however they wish by creating inflation, recessions, depressions etc. By creating these conditions in the economy they gain a secondary way to steal the wealth of a nation. While people work to buy items of value such as land, property, precious metals, etc they can crash the economy like they did in the 2008 housing crash and buy the items people worked their whole lives to purchase back for pennies on the dollar, not to mention steal even more of our actual resources in exchange for more paper (tax money) through government bailouts for the banks and organizations that created the crisis to begin with. The employees and CEO’s of these organizations got huge bonus checks while our money was used to keep the corporations and banks these people own to cover the “losses”. This is all one big scam folks. They did this exact same thing to Germany just before WWII, while the average German’s worth was 800 deutchmarks the average worth of a German Jew was 10,000 duetchmarks, many economists have written about this topic including a number of Jews themselves. What we are seeing today, as I
>>
>>134435566
write this book even, is an exact repeat of what they did with an artificial bread shortage to cause the French and Russian revolutions only with 1920’s Germany and the modern day they use the stock market for the same effect, which is to say starve people into having nothing left to lose to start a revolution. They created the housing bubble and subsequent crash in 2008 and bought back property and assets at pennies on the dollar then flooded the economy with money causing debt and inflation. Next they will create an artificial crash and restrict the money supply causing hyper inflation and a depression then they will attempt another communist revolution, which they are already priming with Marxist groups funded by George Soros. When the crash happens they will blame Trump and the corrupt capitalist government they are the ones corrupting and either another Hitler will rise or they will take the entire world.
>>
>>134435566
“The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation. It may not do so immediately, but the trusts want a period of inflation, because all the stocks they hold have gone down... Now, if the trusts can get another period of inflation, they figure they can unload the stocks on the people at high prices during the excitement and then bring on a panic and buy them back at low prices.…The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, referring to the Federal Reserve act, Congressman Lindbergh stated this a few years prior to the stock market crash in 1929 which ushered in the Great Depression Congressional Record, Vol. 51, p. 1446. December 22, 1913.)
“Under the Federal Reserve Act, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientific one, worked out as we figure a mathematical equation.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, The Economic Pinch, 1921.)

Watch this video to see how they did it germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug
>>
>>134435944
yah I am controlled op spilling it all. The way you know who is controlled op is they will never point to the Jews. If someone points to the Jews they aren't controlled op because the Jews are at the top. The point of controlled op is misdirection towards who is really responsible.

All of those groups are controlled by the Jews. They are useful idiiots
>>
>>134435944
I'm not just giving you vague allusions of shit that has been on tv here. I am telling you exactly what they are doing, are gonna do, and how they are gonna do it. I can trace these maggots for the last 200 years and tell you everything about everything ask me anything. I am top tier red pilled nigger you can call me Morpheus. The only people that know more than me are the top Bilderbergs and that's because they call shots in real time.
>>
>>134435776
sounds very nice, you've got my interest
>>
>>134437239
*last 2000 years sorry
>>
>>134433503
>I wrote a book about what the kikes have been doing since the time of the bible
shit nigga you dead already
>>
>>134437344
there is still time, the CUlt Of Kek moves in mysterious ways desu. The book is just phase 1. We are the anti Illuminati and we are using their tactics and symbols against them

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-deity-behind-their-meme-magic

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/white-power-hand-sign

to red pill the masses
>>
>>134437240
ask me anything anon
>>
>>134437309
Last 2,000 years....what an amateur.
>>
>>134437344
phase 2 starts when my book comes out. I wont say here what it is because there are always shills watching desu, Mossad has people 24/7 monitoring and shilling on all social platforms
>>
>>134437637
What if we archive it
>https://splcenter org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-deity-behind-their-meme-magic
https://archive.is/DQlfx
>>
>>134438090
Well actually I can trace them for the last 6000 years but what they were doing before Christ has no point here. I can trace everything down to fine detail my friend as I said there is no one more red pilled than me
>>
>>134438255
I can trace them from Babylon, Sumeria and Egypt but that only matters in so much as their occult practices and beliefs. So you can eat a dick really. You can write your book and get a publishing contract if you want, I already have.

Thanks, next
>>
>>134436676
When in actuality (((they))) promote anti-Semitism. (((They))) have bred themselves into all races. (((They))) have infultrated all religions. (((They))) are not afraid of you calling out their "race" or "religion". The Jews are (((their))) pawns.
>>
>>134438255
I recognize you...I destroyed you in a debate like everyone else...you are nothing special; and an obvious liar.
How many degrees is there in the highest orders of Masonry, which are orient oriented? Mr expert....?
>>
>>134433503
Are you a Jew too?
>>
>>134438550
Well there is some truth to this. The Jews are their useful idiots as well. But the people behind it all Jews in so far as their ideology. What you are getting into is a bit more complex and highly speculative. You can't really say what their true intentions are only they know but it is either trying to fulfill the Zohar prophecy or fooling the Jews into believing they are when it is actually a transgenetic, tans sexual mutated chimers slave race
>>
>>134438778
No I'm not Jewish
>>
>>134438561
I knew he would ignore this question. He is a liar.
And steals my stuff.
>>
>>134438561
faggot you couldn't destroy a water bottle bottle with a katana fat ninja and have no clue what I am talking about
>>
>>134438991
go beat off on /h/ to some hentai you wet brain
>>
>>134439054
Too late....already did.
What does the moon and star in Islam really symbolize? Mr. AMA....but are already lying about it.
>>
>>134433503

World war 3 will begin by India China conflict,pack your bags and hide before the shit hits the fan,I may lose my life over this,but I thought it was necessary to convey this.
>>
>>134439191
What does the mural in the Skull and Bones hall mean? What does the riddle mean? Don't look it up...an expert such as yourself ought be able to answer in a few words...in seconds.
>>
>>134438991
oh and it's 33 you fucking mongoloid 33 being the year Christ was crucified and also 33.3 being the number of angels cast out from heaven.

>>134439424

No one gives a fuck about Islam here you wet brain retard or anything you have to say. I know you want to get your feelz pumping like you know something, but you don't and this thread for people to ask about shit that matters not some donkey brain trying to prove he knows something that is irrelevant to the topic at hand
>>
File: StoneDick1.jpg (7KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
StoneDick1.jpg
7KB, 232x300px
>>134439675
That is incorrect. That's Scottish Rite I can tell you know nothing of Masonry.
YEah...no one cares about Muslims on /pol/....we never discuss them.
Your book sounds better and better.
>>
>>134439675
33 1/3 also being the size of albums which the Illuminati again did for this purpose.
>>
>>134434517
This is self-refuting. The bible is what reveals satan to exist in the first place.
>>
File: straya cunt pacific rim.gif (2MB, 314x159px) Image search: [Google]
straya cunt pacific rim.gif
2MB, 314x159px
>>134439675
I feel like a tiny Jap watching two autistic kaiju do battle in my city.
>>
>>134439977
Again...super incorrect.
>>134440087
You are.
>>
>>134439977
Thats not the size of an album, thats how many rotations it does in a minute
>>
Albert Pike WW3 , Morals and Dogma , Your book aint got nuffin' new !
>>
File: pike.png (2MB, 1200x1369px) Image search: [Google]
pike.png
2MB, 1200x1369px
>>134439973
yah you're a faggot fuck off my thread then, I am not interested in you trying to make yourself feel important
>>
File: 3313-banner.jpg (23KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
3313-banner.jpg
23KB, 600x323px
>>134440165
Yah ok again fuck off
>>
>>134433503
Hey, a person like me!
At least I hope.

Can you tell me why it is pointless to get mad at the current events that are conspiring in this world?
>>
File: abba.jpg (238KB, 420x575px) Image search: [Google]
abba.jpg
238KB, 420x575px
>>134440238
fuck off this thread is for inquiries, not idiots that know jack shit trying to get into a pissing contest about muh knowledge or shills
>>
>>134434238
You got any proof of them doing that?
>>
>>134435586
it's why Sean Spicer wore the us flag pin upside down that one time, he found out about the Jewish plot, and that Trump is either in on it or can't stop it.
>>
>>134440263
Oh my book is the most comprehensive ever written on the subject desu. I connect all the dots from the beginning so even a 5 yo can understand. Again this thread is for people seeking knowledge not faggots acting like faggots
>>
And all the armies... Huh. You're going to get wiped by ragtag survivors on the surface when self-organization sprouts up and outdoes you. This story has happened before. It's the ultimate arrogance getting the ultimate comeuppance - the fall of the false light of kings before the final test of the invisible hand.
Well, at least I know now which religious delusion I'm going to throw myself into when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>134440315
I know...you are only interested in your feelings of importance. I am not the one claiming to have a book, have given some out...but cannot even tell the name of it.
>>134440315
What does Scottish rite have to do with all forms of Masonry....see. dude knows nothing.
And the moon and star is Isis (Crescent Moon) carrying her husband Osiris (Sun) around the sky to be reborn the next morning.
If you knew the slightest thing about any kind of Masonry...you would already know that.
>>134440613
It is for this dude to pretend to know more than everyone, and be our savior when he does not know shit.
>>
>>134434238
Oh sorry I missed this, I don't know anything about this and it beyond the scope of my book, unimportant
>>
>>134433503
What's the book so i can pirate it?
>>
>>134440613
I did inquiry...and you failed.
>>134440943
Anything he does not know about is beyond his scope.
Including Islam apparently. The list of things not important enough to mention, grows steadily.
>>
>>134440824
I am not telling the name of my book so the kikes can try and block it from stores you fuck wit no one gives a fuck what you think. I have no delusions of grandeur about being a savior ffs you are a complete idiot seriously guy fuck off, you are not mature enough for this thread
>>
>>134433842
if it's the same anon that I think it is, the book's title is "Communism: the Birth of White Supremacy"
>>
>>134441108
>everyone look at me I know stuff!
good you win, give yourself a cookie and a warm glass of milk and settle down for your nap now leave this thread is not for you
>>
>>134441118
hi anon welcome back <3. That is the working title yes. I wont say the release title until it is out
>>
>>134433729
>letting the elite rape children in peace while we work to support their habit is in our best interest!

how about no?
>>
>>134439675
Holy fuck I remember you from yesterday!

the "wet brain" insult gave it away! kike detected
>>
>>134441118
Have you finished it yet? I did not include the gerogia guide stones or denver bunkers/fema camps am thinking about adding it in the last chapter
>>
>>134441250
>everyone look at me I know stuff!
Isn't that what your thread is though? Not a bad thing automatically, either, just saying.
>>
File: Spock.jpg (6KB, 181x164px) Image search: [Google]
Spock.jpg
6KB, 181x164px
>>134441115
Sure I am you said AMA...and I did. And it appears you do not know half wtf you say you do.
>>134441250
I am not the one who asked people to prove whether I know as much as I say I do...I am sure I wuld get loads of people challenging my knowledge....and rightly so.
You are obviously a child. Only a child would demand to be challenged, then get butthurt when it happens.
You are a JOKE...and I am trying to HELP with your shitty book, that does not really exist.
(Pic related...what does that symbol Spock is doing mean?)
>>
>>134433503
Can I have a copy?
>>
>>134441444
this

Let's the fucking pedos that run hollywood and porn industry and every other degenerate evil endeavor in the world that rape and sacrifice children run shit with us as their personal slaves while they genetically mutate us into who the fuck knows what.

Thanks but eat shit
>>
>>134441544
>Isn't that what your thread is though?

No this thread is about red pilling. I am not trying to steal the stage converse to each other I dont give a fuck. I am trying to fill people in on what is happening for them to know and prepare.

This is a knowledge thread I don't care who is dropping it
>>
>>134435456
I was reading Elhaik's new paper on the Ashkenazishave you read it anon? His2012 paper argued the Ashkenazis are descended from khazar goyim who converted to judaism under pressure from the Tsar in 8th C.

2016 paper is more tricky,seems to argue that the jew was converted in Persian in first C. AD, came to Turkey to run the Silk Route and from there to Khazaria, where they mixed with Khazars and to a lesser degree, Greeks. So the khazarian jews were converted before they came there. Not sure if he's being pressured to say they didn'tconvert in Khazaria, is a jointly written paper with 3 or 4 others.

What I've wondered is with the Babylonian Talmud, which seems like a khazar/jewed version of the Palestinian Talmud, would predate all of these. But I've been considering the idea, that the khazars hijacked judaism, would be supported by the differences in the 2 Talmuds, and would have parallellswith the introduction of the khazar, that is if it isnt a jew psyop. It does appear that Ashkenazis dominate world institutions in a way that Sephardic and other (non-Ashkenazi) jews don't.
>>
>>134441462

check this thread if you're interested.

scroll to the bottom, it's obvious which poster he is.

>>134380274
>>
>>134441681
Yes email me at [email protected]
>>
>>134441963
I think I already posted this from my book but I will again

I mentioned the term Ashkenazi earlier in the book and now I want to go into more detail about what exactly Ashkenazi means. In the 8th century many Jews had traveled east to the land of the Khazars between the Caspian and the Black sea just north of Turkey, what would be considered part of southern Russia today. In 740A.D. the king of Khazars converted to Judaism making it the state religion. Over the centuries the people of Khazar apparently convinced themselves they were not converts but the actual descendants of Abraham. During the middle ages the Russians and Huns invaded the Khazarian homelands driving them to migrate west most settling in Eastern Europe, namely Poland and Germany, where they staged the invasion of Russia and the communist revolution from not so long after, under the Talmudic philosophy of the Illuminati copied into the communist manifesto by Marx. It is an established fact that the Ashkenazi were Kabbalistic/Talmudic Jews. The Kabbala preached revolution and instilled the belief that the Jews as superior beings are destined to rule the world. In the Zohar the written text of Kabbalistic lore the arrogance and ambition of these fanatical, supremacist psychopaths, a typical passage reads:
“‘living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and ‘cattle and creeping thing and beast of the Earth, to the peoples who are not ‘living soul’” (Zohar, Bereshith 47a)
The Zohar asserts that only by the overthrow of the gentile can Israel regain its position as “God’s shekinah glory on Earth” meaning the physical manifestation of God. The Zohar calls gentiles “amalekite” which is a hostile term. A passage reads
“they caused the destruction of the Temple so when God reveals himself they will be wiped off the Earth, redemption will not be complete until amalek will be exterminated” (Zohar, Bereshith 25b)
>>
>>134439675
>also 33.3 being the number of angels cast out from heaven
what exactly is 0.3 of an angel?
will your book be available on Kindle?
>>
>>134440613
It kind of seems like a thread for you to try and shill your book
>>
>>134441905
>ITT I am willing to answer any questions anyone wants to be top tier red pilled
Spock...hand sign...wtf does it mean.
This is ANY question, by ANYone.
>>
>>134442126
sorry I meant angles
>>
File: skrizhali-dzhordzhii.jpg (258KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
skrizhali-dzhordzhii.jpg
258KB, 800x1067px
>>134433503
Someone really should make a collection of cute and/or interesting defacings of this satanic monument. (Pic related.)
>>
>>134442225
that makes even less sense. angles cast from heaven? degrees or radians?

why am I even bothering with this thread at all lmao
>>
File: handshakes.jpg (9KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
handshakes.jpg
9KB, 267x188px
>>134442131
it is the hand shake of the Master Masons, stop asking irrelevant questions, nvm I guess this relevant. This isn't about Masonic history or lore, this is about what the Jews are doing and why. But you guys talk about whatever you want
>>
File: moonracer.png (171KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
moonracer.png
171KB, 612x792px
>>134441905
Nothing personal, but
>>134442130
this. Not that I disagree with making a thread and dumping info, but you sound a bit defensive around the namefag and I'm not sure whos info is more legit.
I'm not even certain you're contradicting one another, actually.
>>
Genesis 10:3
The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.
(Are you sure you know wtf you are talking about?)
>>
>>134433503
>within a few months

You do know the world is ending in September, right?
>>
>>134442130
>It kind of seems like a thread for you to try and shill your book
this is stupid af
>won't even give the title
>given away at least 20 free copies

kys yourself you are useless to the movement
>>
>>134442124
how about instead of putting up the same pasta you respond to what I said?
>>
>>134442332
bro it is the number of angles that were cast out from heaven 1/3
>>
>>134442552
answer my question about the angels/angles anon. also answer my question about the Kindle version of your book
>>
>>134442460
believe whatever you want I have addressed this three times already wont do it again
>>
>>134442632
Not to defend him, but it's likely that he did and you're just too stupid to recognize it.
>>
>>134442442
Partly true. It is the symbol for the Shekinah. Also part of the handshake...this is the ORIGIN of the handshake.
Still think you know enough and do not need help from your /pol/ brothers?
>>
>>134442654
are you high? you wrote "angels" the first time then corrected it to "angles". also 33.3 is not equal to 1/3.
>>
>>134436262
>cause hyper inflation and depression

These terms contradict each other. You do know that, right?
>>
>>134442769
this kek

If you were asking something I didnt answer go for it I guess I missed it
>>
>>134442821
>Still think you know enough and do not need help from your /pol/ brothers?

I already covered the Zohar and shekinah in an earlier post twice so yah
>>
>>134442889
OP is a head case but that's not true.
>>
>>134442837
Records are actually 33.3... to infinity.
>>
File: 3.33.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.33.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>134443078
>33.3
>>
>>134442837
This is one, more profane answer...he is not entirely wrong.
>>134442921
You know more than I thought you did...but enough to be writing a book, or acting superior to anyone, or that you know enough to ignore everyone else....you do not. You never will.
And as I said...I would like to help if you are serious. And I do believe you are...even if I think you are not as ready as you think you are.
>>
>>134442821

this >>134442124

I am not gonna keep answering questions I have already posted answers to. I am not playing quiz show for fags to try and play stump someone. I know everything that is important and as I said wrote a book about it. I don't give two shits about Masonic lore or symbology unless it has to do directly with the subject at hand. The Masons are useful idiots. If you want to share your knowledge with people here that interested go for it, but I wont respond to anymore irrelevant questions
>>
>>134442921
asking about the dating of the baylonian talmud vs the palestinian and the notion that khazars hijacked judaism, the differences between the Talmuds and how this fits with the theory that Khazars werent jews before the 8th C, and the theory that 8th C jew migrants Khazaria didn't convert until the 1st.

Well familiar with the (re)quoted material there

>>134442921
>>134442769
>kike behavior
>>
>>134443319
you did not know wtf it meant. Stop pretending dude....I take it back. I don't want to help you anymore. You are on your own pretender.
>>
>>134442889
um no they don't I am not even gonna respond to this anymore if you don't understand simple economics this isn't the thread to discuss it. If it costs 20 thousand dollars for a loaf of bread that is hyper inflation and a depression
>>
>>134443068
Depression means a contraction of the money supply and the collapse of the economy. With less money to pay debts, businesses have no way of paying their debts off hence they default. Hyperinflation on the other hand means an inflation of the money supply and the economy collapses for different reasons. Since money becomes worthless, businesses are less likely to operate because the payments they get would become worthless overnight. Hence they close down because they cant buy the needed inputs anymore due to rising prices.

Both lead to a collapse but the nuances are there.
>>
>>134443512
stop acting like a massive fucking kike
>>
>>134443504
>I don't want to help you anymore. You are on your own pretender.
Holy shit there are some real fucking retards on this site, who in the fuck asked for help from anyone here and why exactly would I need help again? Up your meds
good bye
>>
>>134433503
Need a narrator for the audio book?
>>
>>134433503
may i ask the publisher? good luck with your future work
>>
>>134442327
Occams Razor - The Georgia Guidestones were probably built just in case a bio-warfare germ got loose and out of control. " Killing Winds " , gov. open air tests of germ warfare. Dugway Utah and Aberdeen , Md. labs.
Movie reference ; The Stand , 12 Monkeys , 28 Days Later. Andromedia Strain.
>>
There has to be more globalist groups Than the Jewish one
>>
>>134433503
Why doesn't someone tannerite the guidestones already?
>>
>>134443512
See
>>134443753
If you want to write a book, at least get your terms right. I'm not one to be highly critical of word usages (as I'm more concerned about the point that is being portrayed across). Just throwing it out there because you can never know with critics autists around who will try to criticize your every word..
>>
>>134439638
Danse Macabre...we are all equal in death. That's the answer.
It does not matter what kind of life you lived...whether wise man, a king, or a beggar...it does not matter which you were, as we are all equal in death.
(For those of you who enjoy actually knowing things)
>>
>>134442002
>get put on another CIA list by this kike CIA nigger
>not recomended
>>
>>134443753
I already posted a 20 min vid about this, this is not a thread about economics hyper inflation come before the depression I posted two paragraphs from my book on this already. I minored in Biz I know how it works but here is the video again for anyone that wants to know the exact steps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug
>>
File: devastating.jpg (45KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
devastating.jpg
45KB, 640x390px
OP is a faggot. Defensive as fuck and petty when questioned with a little banter. Grow your skin thicker and don't be afraid to say "I don't know" when you don't. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say if you're shitty about it, damn.
>>
File: Willy Schnoebelen.jpg (427KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
Willy Schnoebelen.jpg
427KB, 900x677px
>>134438561
That's none of your business, weakling.
>>
>>134443839
kek maybe. you can email me at [email protected]. I imagine the publisher handles all of that
>>
>>134443957
Occams razor only applies when there are a lot of unknown variables. It is pretty well established the Rosicruicans were behind the construction of the Stones and when you know the entire like I do, The Law of Parsimony is irrelevant here I know why they were built already I don't have to guess
>>
File: turner.jpg (166KB, 547x541px) Image search: [Google]
turner.jpg
166KB, 547x541px
>>134444387

check your email dog, just sent you one~
>>
>>134444231
>hyperinflation comes before depression

A rising stock market and a contraction of the money supply are two different things. Ordinary inflation and hyperinflation are also different things. Like I said, get your terms right if you want to write a book.
>>
>>134443958
There are the Jews just run them as useful idiots
>>
>>134443821
Because you are retarded. And that is what being human means...we help each other when we have commensurate values/goals....this dude is a lost cause.
I am convinced he is a Jew sowing discord, and ignorance....no one but Jews are this fucking full of it.
PS: You did not ask for help, you petended to know everything, when your understanding is that of a 12 year old who has watched too much youtube.
I never thought I would meet someone so conceited yet retarded, that it would make ME feel bad about myself.
I think God sent you to me, to show me how other people see me.
Thank you for this lesson. You are serving God, but not in the way you believe. Have a good day my friend. Good luck with the book.
>>
>>134444387
>bodhi.karma
Fuck off new age shill
>>
>>134444387
>>134444387
see
>>134444224

OP is controlled opposition, displays many jew character traits, has a deal with the (((publishers))), slippery with questions, defensive and quick to adhom, the last thing you want to do is give him your email.
>>
File: 1493317072168.jpg (50KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493317072168.jpg
50KB, 480x600px
>>134436330
This is like a mix of Ron Paul tier Libertarian philosophy and Nazi philosophy on International Jewry. I dig it alot anon have a bump. What's the name of your book?
>>
>>134433503
What's the name of your book anon?
>>
>>134444387
The rights holder does. ACX audio book creation exchange
This is a project I've done. To give you an idea. I do characters and such as well but straight reads are obviously easier. How many words are in the book?
https://youtu.be/lWvJA6n6qSw>>134444387
>>
>>134444583
sent kek ted turner, he is a big dog in this game fucking kike lackey faggot
>>
>>134444889
I dont want to say here anon the kike shills will try to block it's distribution. The working title is Communism: The Birth Of White Supremacy
>>
>>134444387
Fat thumbed it I guess.

https://youtu.be/lWvJA6n6qSw
>>
>>134443957
Doesn't matter, they still advocate for human genocide.
>>
>>134445129
Cool bruv if you want to email me I will keep you in mind for sure. The book won't be in the shelves for prob 6-8 months still though so....
>>
>>134439638
Got any sources where I can read up on this?
>>
>>134445549
Get a transcript and use ACX
And it will be on sale as soon as I finish recording it. Also on sale on Amazon. Your publisher will put it up for digital download I guarantee it. If they don't, you need to get a new publisher.
>>
File: 1495633446128.jpg (127KB, 866x525px) Image search: [Google]
1495633446128.jpg
127KB, 866x525px
>>134433503
how come the wisest rabbis who understand the talmud as satans book don't realise satan never delivers and fucks his followers royally ?
>>
File: dugan_AK_feels.png (575KB, 1080x493px) Image search: [Google]
dugan_AK_feels.png
575KB, 1080x493px
>>134433503
How many 7.62x39 rounds would it take to fracture one of the slabs?
>>
>>134445948
because there is no real hell, only death, they trade their place in paradise for a empire on earth and satan laugh at their choice knowing how temporary it will be
>>
>>134445495
Perhaps not, if most are already dead by disease , famine ect. To maintain ; does not say kill off , in order to reach 500 million.
>>
>>134445614
I don't think so. I learned a lot of this in the lodge...from actual Freemasons...many of them totally hate the Boners.
I believe I remember coming across it in one of Mark Dices' books; and on one of his videos. This is not just one of the things I pulled out of my ass, or my own original work. Although I have a lot of that...that is how this stuff works. If you are not figuring out things that are source-less then you are still a beginner likely (nothing wrong with that).
You should be able to find something though, just googling the right key words.
Mark Dices' actual books are pretty red pilled, compared with his videos.
He does not actually name the Jew, but does name people who ARE.
>>
File: 1478300933245.gif (2MB, 177x210px) Image search: [Google]
1478300933245.gif
2MB, 177x210px
>>134446213
Yep
>>
>>134445948
They are zealot nutcases. Besides the Satanic shit involved in Goy secret societies (baphomet worship) is all a game to the kikes, to mock the useful idiots they have doing their bidding and Christ.

I have read about the kikes worshiping Moloch but who knows or really cares if it is real, there is no way to prove it conclusively and it is irrelevant really
>>
Are you the guy i talked to like 2 weeks ago? Im the iranian guy you asked if i knew any officials in iran. If so, good job man!
>>
>>134446463
Yeah...understanding the religion of the people who rules us, which also includes all their plans, are irrelevant. I wonder wtf IS RELEVANT to people like this....
>>
>>134444566
>" I ((( know ))) why the were built already "
One of the Mysteries big secrets is there is no secret. But by promising a big reveal , other can be controled.
>>
>>134446279
I hope you have found truth since then, don't you notice how their teachings make you afraid of death in a different way? Part of you must realize that it leads to ruination and death?
>>
>>134446279
If they most of the stuff we are talking about and don't call the Jews out by name I am very weary of them being controlled op. It is impossible to be as red pilled as what we are discussing and not know the Jews are behind it. Of course they have a ton of useful idiots as well, but the Jews are behind it all and anyone that knows what they are talking about knows this, it impossible not to
>>
>>134446279
Ive been digging for a while brother. In the Kabbalah and the associated texts. And in many more. I have seen the amount I ask you sincerely for some advice. But if it is against some sort of learned code then so be it. Help or no help I will continue on the path. But I feel time is short. And disinformation is plenty.
>>
>>134446495
yes hi brother it is me good to see you again. I hope once the book comes out and I become somewhat of a public figure I will be able to approach some Muslim groups to form a new Muslim Aryan alliance to destroy these kikes

>If so, good job man!

thank you brother, we will win this battle
>>
>>134446214
Nice Talmudic word twisting you got there! The intent of the guidestones is crystal-clear.
>>
*slides you a copy of the King James bible* read up friends, this is your only path through the upcoming tribulations
>>
>>134446680
all you post is nonsense, post your own thread and tell everyone what you know if you are so eager. I don't know what your problem and don't really care
>>
>>134447073
this
>>
>>134447203
Truth.
>>
>>134446979
lol im actually christian but you're doing good stuff, keep it up. Redpilling the world one step a time
>>
>>134435586
>These people are the greatest threat to humanity that has ever existed, a sentiment shared by one of the greatest philosophers of the 18th century.

please name this philosopher anon ??
>>
>>134446711
I am a Christian. I only joined to discover the truth. Had to pray about it a long time...just to be able to stomach some of heir oaths. God knew I was lying to them.
I do love some of my brothers though...really good people...some of them.
>>134446758
This is partly true. Not all are Jews, and at some point you realize that naming the jew actually hurts our cause...t least with the blaming all Jews meme.
On the other hand if you explain it to people from the POV of the United States, that many of us ARE evil, and have done evil shit, but this does not reflect AT ALL, on the Americans not involved in this BS...has no bearing on them whatsoever. Same is true of ISrael or JEws.
In my research this is the MOST important thing you could envision for your book...not proof of conspiracy...only idiots think there is not.
What you need in Chapter 1, is the right wording that those Zionist type Christians and others can actually swallow your red-pills...this is MORE important than even proving the conspiracy, in my opinion.
My whole family were this kind of Zionist...and I convinced most of them...those smarter ones that I care about anyhow.
Totally ripped my family apart too.
>>
>>134447203
My friend you are deceived. All religion has been infected. Look to the past.
>>
>>134434233
A bullet in every one of your fucking heads will do more for the planet than some kike superman plan.
>>
File: G'day.jpg (60KB, 662x393px) Image search: [Google]
G'day.jpg
60KB, 662x393px
>>134433729
>It gets so lonely down 'unda.
>>
>>134435279
I would like a book. Don't dox me tho
>>
File: 1496602696209.jpg (337KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496602696209.jpg
337KB, 1200x900px
>>134442002
>email me at [email protected]
>>
File: 1474136149960.jpg (32KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
1474136149960.jpg
32KB, 555x333px
>>134447462
>I am a Christian.
>Took an oath to join the Lodge
Really dude?

Matthew 5:34-37 King James Version (KJV)

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
>>
File: 1493005078451.jpg (240KB, 933x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493005078451.jpg
240KB, 933x1280px
>>134446463
no its obvious they follow the serpent, noy moloch or baphometh (though baphomet is an accurate symbol for the true nature of the serpent) Moloch is one aspect since the serpent bases himself on inversion of the natural order , so not a man but a trap, so sleep not with women but wth men, so not a human but as beastly as a mongol(no accident), so you love not cats and dogs but lizards and snakes (living machines, not life alive).

And like so, by inversion (inverted pentagram, not a symbol of man but his fall, save the post) Not a birth, but a funeral for the newborn (also abortion but , basicaly Moloch~ this is the inner meaning of it all).

>how come they not understand that the serpent does not love its tainted humanoid jewish child and will destroy them all as the submitted jews (all of them , through their rabbinate) attempt to destroy humanity. ?
>>
>>134446680
seems to me like you want to beat off to masonry occult lore and try to convince everyone how much you know about it. The Masons are pawns and only a tiny piece of the puzzle they are only relevant in so far as their position in the chain of continuity from the Templars start a Free mason lore thread if you want , I will hop on. I am no Free Mason expert and don't claim to be, as I already said they only play a small role and are simply pawns. They aren't important to what we are discussing beyond the scope of what I already mentioned
>>
>>134434738
Acting like this shit hasn't been going on since the dawn is some second-grade shit. You're not fit to eat bread with the Moth Priests.
>>
>>134447377
<3. Yah I know you are Egyptian right?
>>
File: dmAlaxGy.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
dmAlaxGy.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>134445549
Just sent email.
This is my logo, anons over at /b/ actually helped make it.
>>
>>134447408
Voltaire
>>
>>134447462
>Totally ripped my family apart too.

I cover all of this in the book mate. I don't start the book saying fuck the jews I don't even mention Jews til half way through the book
>>
>>134447669
Sin is sin, the flesh is weak, that is why we need saving in the first place, why would this sin somehow change anything?
>>
>>134447753
Iranian brother
>>
>>134447612
kek use a tosser email bruv w/e makes you feel safe
>>
>>134447653
she's beautiful <3
>>
>>134434233
This is what they think. A human doesn't matter and a billion can die tomorrow and they don't care. What IS important is the genome itself.
>>
>>134448118
He implied that he prayed prior to joining, you are right though.
>>
>>134447669
I took an oath to God beforehand...forsaking all oaths save to Him, and His Son.
This may sound like BS to you, but God ASKED me to do these things. For the sake of my family, and others.
>>134447697
Seems to me you want to pretend to know wtf you are on about, but are actually just a MILDLY gifted child.
If you think Freemasonry are just pawns, then you are a fucking moron.
I bet you don't even know that many Ashkenazi want to be the only Jews, and make themselves whiter, and kill off other white people; that everyone will be forced to worship them as God.
Jews are their enemies too. You really don't know a motherfucking thing.
This dude is one of those people who wants to be Alex Jones or something. Wants to pretend to be the tip of the spear.
Remember that other thread...when you actually said you were the tip of the spear, and I said tip of the prick, more like?
At least you are a BIT less retarded/conceited than you were then.
>>134448069
Just take my advice. The firs thing you need to describe is that your book only concerns itself with corruption, and those doing it. Not their race.
>>
>>134447688
interesting tx bruv, I will prob go deeper into all of this in my next book. For now it is beyond the scope. The point of my book is to red pill people as to wtf is going on and why and who is behind it and why
>>
File: mrbones.gif (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mrbones.gif
163KB, 500x500px
>>134433503
ITT paranoid schizos
>>
>>134447786
kek noice
>>
>>134433503
Where is it going to be sold?
>>
File: 1479018232045.jpg (171KB, 736x991px) Image search: [Google]
1479018232045.jpg
171KB, 736x991px
>>134448384
>For the sake of my family, and others.
Fair enough.
>>
>>134448196
nice God bless mate. You don't know any people can put me in touch with Hezbollah or anything? Anyone that wants to stop the Jews? I got big plans just need support and some behind the scenes funding, I can hurt these faggots in the US and I will
>>
>>134448498
NAUSEA
FART BURN
INDIGESTION
UPSET STOMACH
DIARRHEA
>>
>>134448634
it will be sold at every major distributor
>>
Read:
1) "The Protocols of The Elders of The Zion"
2) " On the Jews and Their Lies"

And you'll be set
>>
>>134448498
kek yah a couple
>>
>>134449033
>ehehehe YES GOY, GIVE ME YOUR CURRENCY
>>
>>134449120
>On the Jews and Their Lies"
Martin Luther I quote quite a bit from this in the book
>>
>>134438561
Is it soon to be the "dawn of a new day"
>>
>>134448840
unfortunately not man, i'm sorry. Trust me i would like to know people in Hezbollah too
>>
>>134449196
Did you write about Hjalmar Schacht? He was an official Freemason and the President of the Reichsbank
>>
>>134449273
kek all good mate, when my book comes out hopefully when people know me I will be able to make useful contacts. When the US ends our treaty with Israel you promise to glass Israel?
>>
>>134449459
No
>>
File: tumblr_osrvojqAuO1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (134KB, 768x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osrvojqAuO1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
134KB, 768x1200px
quick rundown of this thread: some dirty rotten muslim says the jews might kill us within 20 years!!

actually no its september 23 and its when the rapture happens then god kills everyone through the tribulation period and the antichrist comes
>>
>>134449483
lol trust me i daydream about stuff like that, so defo. when's your book out anyway?
>>
just spotted this semi related thread >>134424753
>>
>>134449757
I'm not a Muslim I am a Buddhist I already posted this in the thread good run down wet brain now gas yourself
>>
>>134449903
within the next 6 months, depends on how quickly the editing/artwork is done
>>
File: 1477853180278.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477853180278.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>134449757
>the rapture
>>
>>134449903
>lol trust me i daydream about stuff like that

kek we all do mate, the time is near
>>
>>134449273

I looked into it a bit, seems they don't aceept people from outside the ME due to logistics and stuff like that. Real shame, literaly one of the only groups actively fighting ((them)) while being organized, armed, and backed by several states.
>>
>>134448446
oh not aware ? still work needed .All of satanry is based on the inversion of man , so the pentagram is inversed , so man is a tra, so his newborn is sacrificed , and if not his newborn son wears earrings ad makeup, so his enlightenment is of the mind , and not of the heart (human ....God resides inside the human heart , copied by the jerusalem temple, now you know why Aztecs ripped hearts off their victims, to be offered to the 'feathered snake' (cough cough , fooled them too).

Not that kikes remember anything, their alignment is towards the filthy one ,,,, the talmud says do not think of God when you enter the toilet , and as all chaff know (and non wheat) the first thing they think as they shit is God(their enemy) It's all true brother , How much is there to say and how little time, keep looking.
>>
>>134450495
Really? that sucks...but i guess they have their reasons
>>
>>134449757
Pfft. Idiot, the rapture happened back in 2012. 7 Tibetan Buddhist monks were the only ones to go, being the only humans left worthy. We are currently in "the hard times"
>>
>>134450085
PS: The Kabbalah is for EVERYONE. Not just Jews. In fact more non-Jews follow it than Jews. Most Jews are atheists these days.
You are gonna have LOADS of corrections to put out, if your book is not just a lie.
As I have said before though, I think it is either a lie, you are a spy, or the Jews are going to use you, to make all of us, especially /pol/ look like utter retards.
If your book is real the only result it will have is hurting ALL movements dedicated to freedom.
That is my real problem with people like you.
You are morons who don't know you're morons...the most dangerous flavor of moron btw...
>>
>>134450807
yah cool tx for stopping by, I promise your opinion is really important and there are people on top of doing everything you think should be done to my book
>>
>>134450976
I hope so bruh...And I hope you are serious, and not full of shit. I wish you luck if I am wrong though.
>>
>>134450807
>That is my real problem with people like you.
>You are morons who don't know you're morons...the most dangerous flavor of moron btw...

holy shit says the guy that has never read my book and is obviously mentally retarded in some fashion. Are you for real? Seriously gas yourself on another thread
>>
>>134451267
tx I appreciate it. kek My book will red pill the masses I hope you will be part of the revolution. The time is near
>>
>>134433729
>nigger thinks he doesn't need proof of his assertion

>>134433814
it's a naturally occurring even that brainwashers are using to enslave people. Don't be stupid and lurk more; this has been posted often here over the past few months.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>134450807
It's satanic, I'm well experienced, when my own mother ( theosophist) showed me the Kabala , I told her that a point is missing ( the Daat of course) Do not underestimate your own material, as a human(both 'awarenessial' and genetic . it is of terrminal value . Trust it, the most savage enemies (if they could enter our realm, are the furthest ones (pic) If you think serpents are active evil and primitive wait till you have to deal with insects tunneling through your dreams(provided you can travel to their abode in your sleep), just live happy if you can
>>
>>134451332
I have read your excerpts which refer to your book as the book, rather than THIS BOOK, which was my first indication you are a liar; also I notice your facts are mostly incorrect, that is my point. I don't want you to make us look retarded is all.
>>134451432
Yeah, you're welcome...if I am wrong, I wish you luck. I hope you get rich and famous and red pill everyone.
IDC about that shit, which is why I just post wtf I know on /pol/
You should pay attention. Many of the things I say would fit right into your book, if you really want to expose wtf is going on.
I hope EVERYONE steals wtf we have ALL been talking about, and red-pills everyone for real.
>>
>>134433503
>Georgia Guidestones
>"""""kikes""""""
You really don't know fuck about those stones, do you?
>>
Everyone has their version of truths, relative truths.

We need more objective truths in the US as the old ways are certainly on the way out through communism.
>>
>>134452040
it's obvious you haven't read the thread when you have you can come back and talk about something we haven't already gone over
>>
>>134433503
So where can we get your book? Or are you going to talk about it and how you've given it away but not share it or tell us what the book is called.
>>
>>134452040
if you don't know the kikes are behind the Rosicrucians go ahead and fuck off mate
>>
>>134434238
They destroy or hide those artifacts because they destroy the theory of evolution and prove the veracity of the bible.

The whole goal in all of this is to lead you away from God , Jesus the God of Abraham. They need to do this in order to prepare society to easily accept the antichrist who will come claiming is the messiah that all the religions have been waiting for.
>>
>>134452443
I answered this multiple times in the thread bruv
>>
>>134434768
I'm a Mason, faggot. Come at me.
>>
>>134453214
If you are low level you better get wise to what is going on, or else we will soon love
>>
>>134445614
Not sure if you missed it, but I did answer this a little bit. Here:
>>134444222
>>
File: chess.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>134453214
you being played like a fiddle faggot
>>
someone post bogdanoffs
>>
File: 1493674199748.gif (854KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1493674199748.gif
854KB, 380x380px
>>134453751
>>
>>134433503
Hi Anon

Was in the thread before but for some reason my copy vanished, I thought It was safely d/loaded any chance of another crack?
>>
>>134453875
yah bruv did you email me? The link is still working
>>
>>134454142
No you posted a link in thread
>>
>>134448498
mostly just people who have the mental capacity to read books not suggested to us by the state
>>
>>134454342
>read books not suggested to us by the state
so, all of them outside of obligatory books for school?
>>
>>134454236
email me at [email protected]
>>
>>134454422
Cool thanks
>>
>>134450539
I pick Truth. Satan go fuck himself with his tranny cock
>>
File: MJ.png (1MB, 1115x639px) Image search: [Google]
MJ.png
1MB, 1115x639px
>>134454414
Here is a simplified red pill formula.

Q: Do you think politicians are corrupt?
A: Of course everyone knows this

Q: Who is corrupting them and why?
A: Corporations, banks, big business, special interests

Q: What if there was a common factor connecting all those things?
Follow the money all the way to the top and you will find a common denominator that it always comes back too for most of them. For others it is a little more well hidden, but still there, this is what my book will show you. Do you want to escape The Matrix?
A: (this will be different for everyone, most people don't want to know the truth they just want constant reassurance of what they think is the truth, and this is why they have been winning for the last 200 years and destroying our nations and people. There is another depression and World War (revolution) on the way mark my words desu, they have been using the same play book and done this 4 times already and have become exceedingly efficient at it (The Matrix was written and directed by Jews by the way and is based on a true story, as are numerous movies, books, songs etc. you should watch Michael Jacksons video from just before his "accidental" death I will link to below. Pay close attention to the lyrics especially at 1:08 and 1:11 he also does a very interesting pose at 2:29 in deference to the great man himself, praise kek 1488/777/1776))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

You will find a common connection between many celebrity deaths, if you start digging around desu. In fact don't be surprised if Kanye ends up dead soon
http://www.thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x
>>
File: mj2.png (2MB, 1051x676px) Image search: [Google]
mj2.png
2MB, 1051x676px
>>134454414
just go back to sleep like a good goy, all 6 gorillion coincidences no one behind the curtain!
>>
>>134450807
either bring something useful or just shut up, if no one ever tried anything but just sat apathetically and passive on the sideline they would win for sure, if you don't realize that then you are the biggest fool of us all
>>
File: pedos.jpg (4MB, 3424x2800px) Image search: [Google]
pedos.jpg
4MB, 3424x2800px
>>134454414
The kikes favorite trick to pull is too blame their enemy of exactly what they are guilty of (ie Holocaust and the Nazis) the demonize them for it. MJ was no pedo desu, he just wouldn't get with the program so the tried to strip him of his platform then they killed him
>>
>>134455008
Talking about red-pilling people for colluding with Jews...seems to revere NatSoc imagery. now I KNOW you are full of fucking shit.
>>134455190
You mean if I am not blaming everything on Jews, in spite of most of it being OUR faults, then I should STFU...no thanks. I care more about truth than your pathetic fees.
Now it makes sense why there are actually people falling for this BS....They are all stormfags. I just love how whoever is telling the most truth, is who these stormfags always insist has not said ANYTHING.
You guys ARE THE FUCKING JEWS, of the WHITE RACE.
You have become what you profess to oppose.
Why are all these stormfags incapable of even writing a simple sentence all the ones gobbling up this dudes' book?
No don't answer that....I already know the answer.
PS:Stop telling people wtf to do, little boy. Men do not act like this...whatever the fuck this is.
>>
>>134455764
You mean like this?
>>134455190
>>
>>134455798
no offense and I am not saying this to be a dick, but it is very apparent have mental issues guy and are useless in this conversation. I imagine you truly are schizo
>>
>>134455949
Again...>>134455764
(And I AM trying to be a dick)
>>
File: micromac1.jpg (153KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
micromac1.jpg
153KB, 660x660px
>>134451762
so look folks , I know many of you are wel linformed but not as much as needed.

Now remember faraway entities cannot camouflage in your dreams, , a hooker with very long legs (even assumed the face of a family member) or aggrandized cats (cats in my neighborhood with long thin legs, like a cockroach are the signs of an 'EXTERNAL INFESTATION' do you mean it's satanic and must be reproved ?

>Man's destination is to subdue whatever external (satanic basically) vibration , foreign thought, enters his mind, until man recognizes the patterns of his own fantasies,to there-locate very distant (coleopter based , fully insectoid) influence.

This is so strong and so alien (do you mean like greys, no they are quasi relatives with respect to coleoptere (insectoid) intrusions.

What the fuck you talking about what these 'dream insects do' well problem is supposed a single demon infests a human, that's it besides his inter-dimensionality.

If a dream insect breaks through , in the latest years it's happened in remote areas of Canada. Then one is enough to streamline the thought process of a small village.

>how the fuck is this so strong?
well these energies are only supposed dwell between us as mindless insects, the moment they are treated as sovereign then the only thing that can save such an areas a direct nuclear hit. Or some other method of total destruction, (where they return to thr dream-realm and take several decades of hard wprk to reestablish themselves)

because jews work at a much more grotesque level, one of cultural anchoring and reclaiming foreign material, just block their procession, as nefarious as kikes are they are directly controllable, jump to the opportunity.

Against higher order alien beeings much more concentration is needed.

HP Lovecraft divulged it all in Dreaming if Kaddath.

So keep looking brothers .

>>134454670
brother .............so desu-ka
the clever ones quickly get the point
>>
>>134455798
What are you on about? All I'm saying is that if the only thing you do is repeat "don't do this" but never really give any good reasons as to why then you are not contributing, its not constructive and thus have no real purpose in my eyes, that is all

I feel you are simply discouraging people from trying to do something
>>
>>134456116
Then you are a fucking moron, who cannot read, or just joined this thread, and did not read it.
>>
File: backwards.jpg (258KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
backwards.jpg
258KB, 465x465px
>>134456075
again you have mental issues guy it is glaringly obvious.

IN MJ's video he says it all and tells exactly what is happening and who is behind it. John Lennon said it too before they killed him. They give a platform to celebs to denigrate and destroy our societies and if they use that platform against their kike masters they get got get it? All celebs are just their puppets to sew division to divide and conquer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZVcbIM_99s&t=2s
>>
>>134433503
Those stones say to keep the population under a certain number, I heard that number is close to the number of RH negative people on the planet. Governments want people with RH negative blood to register themselves. And people with RH negative blood are immune to AIDS or some shit?
Just spitballing here.
>>
>>134433503
Okay so here is a question in your view why are these evil people "evil"? They obviously don't wake up thinking they are evil, and think they have good intentions.

Its not like they would do the things they would do, if they were threatened by punishment from an all powerful god that they believe exists... Using the same logic its not like Satan would go up against god if he knows hes gonna lose.

Maybe your just saying they are depraved? Like well intentioned people, but weakly giving into animistic desires that cause them to do terrible crimes, and cognitively dissonant that they can never "break" a bad habit of say killing/raping people because they can see its possible to get away with it with enough money and power? Like they are just normal people addicted to doing bad things?

What does that speak to human nature? Like how can any one individual at random "deserve" to be saved any more than the next? What separate the good form the bad? And is there always a chance of redemption?
>>
>>134456738
sorry man you gotta read the thread I went over all of this mane
>>
File: Garrison01.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Garrison01.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>ITT: Paranoia and delusions of grandeur
>>
File: 1498735149406.jpg (43KB, 533x382px) Image search: [Google]
1498735149406.jpg
43KB, 533x382px
>>134456738
They are evil because they don't care for other people, as long as their own are doing well (and not misbehaving ofc) and the appearances are still up then they allow themselves to believe they are good people, its no different from any other lie someone tells themselves. It does not help that they rape kids and enjoy satanic rituals like spirit cooking
>>
>>134457058
You are either afraid of the truth or a fool. either way you are wrong
>>
>>134457058
>in this post imbecile

shhh desu go back to work, if you don't keep buying stuff like a good goy or actually try to figure out wtf our politicians are doing and why the terrorists win!
>>
Just so you guys know...who give a shit about knowing the truth. 33 1/3= 33 is one THIRD of all degrees. There are actually at least a hundred that I know of personally behind the veil.
There are also rumors among brothers that it actually goes all the way to 360.
Some even say there is 365...somehow BEYOND the full circle of perfection.
After 99 though, they are not traditional degrees per se, but only single steps on the path to Godhood...obtained by single people....not actual degrees.
Scottish Rite Freemasonry is the first third of the controlling group....that is all.
Have a better idea now about what 322 means now?
Aside form:
Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

>>134457058
Also has blind dudes, who don't have a fucking clue. I have more respect for the gifted summer child than you.
>>
>>134456615
OP, very interesting. What you lay out encapsulates everything I've found over the last year, albeit with the Jew connection missing (not saying its not there just that there is still more curtain to look behind). I know agenda 21 is real and have ample evidence for it.

Can you speak any more to timelines of happenings? I am fully aware the Fed and other central banks are now in a coordinated effort to crash the global financial system.

Thx.

Also, what is the end game? Georgia guide stone population levels?
>>
>>134433913
It's not in a subdivision. The closest structure is a mile away. One house. It's out in the middle of no-fucking-where. I've been there. It's spooky as fuck. With all the dynamite in Elberton, I'm surprised that no one has used any on this abomination.
>>
>>134456615
*Sow
>>
File: 05.gameover111.jpg (226KB, 1675x690px) Image search: [Google]
05.gameover111.jpg
226KB, 1675x690px
whats the end game according to you?
>>
>>134457494
>>134457674
all covered in the thread desu
>>
>>134452777
Godly digits confirm
>>
>>134457285
So devils advocate here then.

If they are evil because they dont care for other people, but their communist ideals aim to invoke a sense of community as to end suffering, and we reject these ideals as unnatural because we consider inequality as natural and the true essense of nature heiarchial, are we evil because for not caring about other people and submitting to the same attitudes that all of these rish people are themselves submitting to which is basically: "Just take care of yourself and the ones you love and its you versus the world." ?
>>
File: coleopter.jpg (88KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
coleopter.jpg
88KB, 500x335px
folksanon,

>>134456114
>>134455008
>>134451762
>>134450807

Read all of the above if necessary, I just want to deliver the final message to anon(y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶) No no I mean, get a hint on what the geometry is and act accordingly.

Remember, the furthest te visitor the greater his power among us.

So Invite no one except Jesus Christ and beg His forgiveness, This being has come from the central regions to save us fm filth, but if recontinue, nuclear war, the wise understand.

Keep looking and protect the weak.
Fuck not by malice with the little ones
>>
>>134433729

Nah. I tried to imagine this might be true, but it isn't.

It's all about having one large global government, because the Jews will be able to control it much easier than many, many smaller more local ones.

It's not all jews, but there is a hardcore group of tippy top jews who are in the know.

It won't work out well for us.
>>
>>134457807
We talking global civil war or nuke or biological?
>>
>>134434233

Speak for yourself bogan.

I'm important.
>>
File: goebbels2.png (138KB, 501x280px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels2.png
138KB, 501x280px
>>134456116
he is nothing desu, he is mentally ill or a shill. He wants to steer away from the Jews and says we are the bad guys for doing what the Nazis which is stood up to them. Sounds awful defensive of the kikes. He either has no idea of the truth or is a kike fuck him
>>
File: goebbels.png (288KB, 717x410px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.png
288KB, 717x410px
>>134457658
>>134457366
>>
File: Old Willy.jpg (29KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
Old Willy.jpg
29KB, 453x604px
>>134457420
Some say it is true.
>>
File: 1496467034057.jpg (93KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496467034057.jpg
93KB, 674x672px
>>134458089
stfu you babbling clown fool
>>
>>134458179
desu this is all in the thread
>>
>>134458089
Want to know the difference between a tree?
Chickens have kickstands.
(Since we are just saying nonsensical shit now....or I am too dumb to understand wtf you are saying...there is that possibility)
>>134458349
It is hilarious taking advice from the very people who lost the worst to Jewry...and benefited them the most.
You amuse the fuck out of me. Look at that fucking dude. Anyone who takes advice about fucking Jews from that guy...even were he not who he is...is a fucking retard.
>>
>>134434768

People of any consequence will have escape options in place. I'm sure they already do.
>>
>>134458416
all his shit is the basic bullshit they teach the plebs it isn't the real deal. Everything the teach the plebs is bullshit
>>
>>134458559
Most have missed it. I'll reread

What's your take on trump?
>>
>>134458127
brother, jews want bolshevism (vertical rule by central committee) wherever they can. Now stalin was an antisocial psychopath and purged them all till he was the Hitler, but in the future a very popular megalomaniac jew , think Obamax25 will charm many, will fail lots, visibly, and will make ure all reins are in his hands, under the table. Ths man is known as the AntiChrist
>>
>>134458416
They can't come out and tell the useful idiots in the low levels they are run by Jews to be satan worshipers designed to destroy their own countries culture and race for the kikes amusement and profit
>>
>>134458703
Ya more than likely. After all, the dude claimed to be an Ex Vampire/Priest/Mormon/Druid/Wiccan and Satanist.
Did i miss any?
>>
>>134458984
kek he has been running his dick sucker the entire time I have ignored him for the most part he is a simpleton useful idiot
>>
>>134458899
Almost rue for a change. ..But as I said before it is not Jews who will benefit...only white Jews, and chosen whites. Stop pretending we are guiltless.. OMG...this is why I know no one will take this book seriously.
British Israelism...this is wtf is really going on right now.
>>
File: CNN.png (3MB, 983x1895px) Image search: [Google]
CNN.png
3MB, 983x1895px
>>134458723
Trump most certainly could be controlled op, but I don't think so because his policies have gone against the kikes agenda and they have attacked him so hard with their kike media, but of course once they crash the economy and try to start the revolution who knows what he will do
>>
File: 1500527010523.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1500527010523.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>134458455
yes well Y dont you tickle my balls

Want to know the difference between a tree?
Chickens have kickstands.
(Since we are just saying nonsensical shit now....or I am too dumb to understand wtf you are saying...there is that possibility)

ye well theres always a telescopically remote probI'm not a ability I indeed know what I'm talking about and I'm not a foaming psychopath but in this mess actually ackgnowledge sometihng.

Be as kind as you can to trees and if possible , be good to your garden for several years . you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want to dream very close to plants, or about them. If yo dream deep enough they are no longer rooted to the ground, they will kill you for what we do to forests (die in your sleep)
>>
>>134459285
My book covers all of this jackass stop talking about things you know nothing about. From what you keep saying it is obvious you only know a portion of what is happening and why
>>
>>134459640
k go gas yourself on another thread desu, thanks
>>
>>134459712
You keep on saying that, but what you say on here contradicts you knowing everything I am talking about. Aside from the fact you never mention knowing them until I do.
Stop shitting on people who obviously know more than you...that are trying to help your retarded ass.
(mfw dudes trust what they heard on Jewtube more than someone who has studied this shit their whole lives....I have forgotten more of this than you will ever learn...that is not conceit either.
>>
>>134459640
>>134459851

did I write that ? mane I'm pretty drunk, so fret not, try collect the data given , it's a rare treat
>>
>>134459998
um gas yourself no one here needs your help, you haven't made single post of any value
>>
if anyone wants new bread let me know
>>
>>134433503
gods work anon
>>
>>134459393

A lot of people overlook Trump because they have not studied him enoug. I believe he is the real deal. He has his own SS in the Blackwater mercenary army, whon he is the major patron of. An entire army made-up almost entirely of ex-veterans from Iraq and afghanistan disillusioned by the american government. Despite his public persona, he is playing the long game in connections with people who started planning after the assassination of general patton , he graduated in the military academy of new york.
>>
>>134460407
tx bruv, we can win this fight, I have plans
>>
>>134459393
I am inclined to agree. He has encountered the full force of their visible slander army and stood.

What is your take on higher dimensional beings, ie kek, backing trump and helping to usher in the great revolution? What about trump as a time traveler? One has to admit he's been particularly adept at fending them off and overcoming.

The lowly Jews get sacrificed during the collapse, along with everyone else, right?
>>
>>134457411
This is a post. The post resides inside of a thread. Hey, totally random question - how old are you?
>>
>>134460175
so just mention abt the demonic stuff pls, no plant and insect , this material is not for us and Godspeed with your book.
>>
>>134460506
Yes, new bread please
>>
>>134460175
Again...accusing other of wtf you have done. you are DEFINITELY the only person on this thread that has not taught anyone anything new.
And yes you do need help obviously....since your book is obviously just a collection of all the same BS you can find on any Youtube video.
Almost everything you have siad is just repeating the same thing over and over and over.
.It is the same crap you hear out of leftists...literally.
Jews, Jews, Jews. Only differenc between you and them is that you don't blame whites AT ALL, only Jews.
It is like you read the complaints of the Occupy movement, and decided to blame only Jews for EVERYTHING.
You need ALL KINDS OF HELP.
>>
>>134460454
He owns shares in them or uses them for contract work ?
>>
>>134460940

Just google Trump Blackwater Eric Prince, and follow the rabbit hole.
>>
>>134460812
mmmhm resume : bokkwriter , you rayciss!
>>
Here is hte new bread brb to answer newest questions

>>134461206
>>
>>134461264
i gave you the salt of the earth and you told me gas myself, why should i come to your new thread?
>>
>>134461264
Translation of new thread...Don't you dare point out how little info our book writing savior has.
This is a thread for pattting this dude on the head, not challenging his 'facts'
This thread is for patting this dude on the head and not being allowed an opinion of your own.
Stormcloaks will love it.
>>
>>134457285
Actually, there are sick fucks out there who are not only aware that they are monsters, but actually revel in it. Some people are genuinely demonic.
>>
>>134461264
How long have you been an International Jew then?
>>
>>134460595
bruv I only deal with what I can prove in the human realm of this reality. If any of that is happening it is beyond the scope of my knowledge and understanding at the moment I am but a humble Buddhist

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.
>>
>>134460631
a little older than 30 desu
>>
>>134461545
you are a full blown ass hat fuckwit bruv, seriously take your meds and go nap nap. This is my last response to you
>>
>>134461780
Only deals with what he can prove...is a Buddhist. Fascinating.
Buddhism=Kabbalah Lite.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.